Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 11-06-2010, 03:53 PM

Name: Esther D'Vaux
Personality: Cold,Serious,Mature,Intelligent,Sarcastic,and often has her moments of being quite the 'weirdo'
Bio: Born into a wealthy family I inherited my frail body from my Mother but nevertheless my strong -will and sarcastic humor I inherited that from Father. At a young age I was constantly pampered and to this day still am. Even though I might sound like a stuck up brat I am certainly not...well not always anyway. My Father has raised me from time to time and has taught me to become a mature,serious,and intelligent woman. As of now I am still living in my Fathers mansion just outside of the city.
Interesting facts: I enjoy reading,eating sweets,drinking tea (Green Tea), and occasionally I enjoy doing a few laps around the indoor swimming pool.
Picture:

( You don't have to put all of what I put if you don't want to. I really don't care. xD )

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 11-25-2010 at 09:39 PM..

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 11-06-2010, 06:10 PM

Name : Zuriel
Age : Zuriel appears to be 19 but his real age he lost count of.
Personality : Quiet,observing,distent,trust issues,passionate,and more.
Bio : You have to get to know him in order to find out.
Apperance :

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-06-2010, 06:56 PM

"Pull!" Esther shouted. As the odd contraption flung out a narrow orange disc Esther simultaneously pulled the trigger of the shotgun. As she watched in a millisecond how the bullet rang from the gun and shattered the orange disk into pieces. Having a light smile placed on her lips Esther put the gun on safety and held it out. In about 2 second one of her many maids took the shotgun carefully into her arms. Esther threw the headphones onto the ground and spun around to meet one of her maids gaze. "Miranda. Clean this up. I wish to go to the slave market soon. Tell Charlie to get the limousine ready." Esther ordered. "Yes Ms.Vaux." Said the plump maid. Esther quickly made it up to her room well at least one of the many rooms she came to sleep,wash,and or dress in. Making her way into her closet which in reality was like three bedrooms with only clothes inside,Esther dressed in a light cotton deep blue dress she always wore in the summer time. Along with her dress Esther pulled on some dark tights and black high-heels that she got one year from her Father. Finally Esther let her naturally loose,long dark brown hair fall along her shoulders. Doing a quick 360 Esther winked at herself in the large mirror then walked gracefully out of her closet. Making her way out the mansion Esther walked over to the already waiting limousine. As the door was opened and shut behind her by one of her maids....one that didn't really matter Esther looked up Charlie. "Take me to the slave market. " She ordered. Charlie only nodded and sped off,out of the mansion and into the city streets. Esther only laid back quite comfortably into the tan,leather seat.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-06-2010, 07:55 PM

'Again!'The man ordered as another blow to Zuriels chest was brought down.Another scar to remind him that he was captured into this dreadful place.Spiting out blood,he only chuckeled,staring up at the man.'Now,you are a slave and shall do as I say.Got it pretty boy?'The mans words spat venom at Zuriel.Simpley grinning at the man who kept the slaves in order,he yelled out.'Im am no slave!And when im free,ill slaughter you!'Zuriel shouted as he sprang forward,his unnaturely sharp,teeth dug into the mans shoulder.A loud scream fled through the halls as a nice punch was brought to Zuriels jaw as he was sent back into the wall.The chains racking about around his ankles and wrists.'I bid you farewell for now.I pity the fool who dares to take you in.You unloyal bastard!'The man retroted as he ordered for the bloody mess that was made to be cleaned up.Zuriel was british indeed and his name?Ha.Another story worth telling about you'd think but not so much.An angel of harmony is what his name represented but even he knew that wasn't true.His british accent wasn't quite that thick but good enough to make him note-able for being british.His right eye had a scar than ran jaggedly above and over his eyebrow,eyelid,all the way down to his jaw.Not from geting abused here.They always tried to break him but had little effort.It had been weeks since Zuriel had seen sunlight,so now he simpley closed his eyes.Unable to allow the dark,hollow madness of urning for sleep to take him.Instead,the bleeding stoped and he sloutched over,his blonde hair covering his face.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-06-2010, 09:13 PM

Charlie opened the limousine door when they pulled up to the slave shop. Of course as soon as the door opened she heard the screams and cries of the slaves locked inside. Ordering Charlie to stay in the limousine Esther flipped her hair back as she entered the shop. As soon as high-heeled feet walked inside the shop owner rushed over. Since Esther was quite the regular and had been doing great business with the man he highly respected her. Esther quickly said the required "Hello." and then was shown into the slave corridors. Some looked weak,things she didn't need. Some looked big,something that would look bad for public view. As Esther began to think she realized that there where many more woman in the mansion then men. As her high-heels clicked on the concrete ground her eyes soon rested on a bloody boy. It seemed that one of the owners workers must have done a good job on this one. Seeing Esther stare at the boy the owner quickly unlocked the cell and backed away. By the quickness Esther could tell that this one must have been quite the handle. Carefully stepping around the bloody mess Esther stopped in front of the boy. Quickly Esther flicked her pointer figure. A large but almost invisible presence entered the room. Immediately the invisible figure moved towards the boy,grabbing him by the neck and holding him against the cold,cement walls. The figure stood there,silently but forever holding the boy to the wall. Slowly Esther moved beside the figure. Looking up at the boy with her piercing golden eyes she asked only one question. "What is your name."She stated.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-06-2010, 09:36 PM

Zuriels eyes soon darted towards the woman who had entered his cell.Dont even bother.The thought seemed to flicker through him.As the mans hand on his neck rested him against the walls of the cell.A simple warm smile stained his blood covered lips.'Zuriel.'He simpley stated.His un-naturel glowing red eyes reflecting back from the womans golden eyes.The look on her face - seriouse and all buisness.Daddys girl clearly.Simpley chuckeling,he relaxed against the cell wall,ready for whatever questions the woman had for him,but with his mouth,and considering he was one to be tamed,he spoke up.'And who exactly are you.'Zuriels monotone stated,his eyes flickering with humor and lust.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-06-2010, 09:49 PM

As Esther watched and listening to the boys tone she could tell this slave didn't know his place. Extended her nails,which where now thick claws Esther scrapped his cheek deeply,making sure to drag,and dig her nails into his flesh. "How dare you speak in such a foul tone. As you may have not noticed slave I am not on the same level as you. Dare to speak to me like that again and I'll have my little demon here snap your fucking neck." Esther said with a sweet smile and innocent tone. Retracting her claws she watched for a few second as the blood started dripping down to the concrete floor. Taking out a napkin from her pocket Esther slowly wiped the blood off her fingernails. Not bothering to look up at the slave as she did so. "Now...you seem to have good strengths. Of course I can easily tame an ass-hole like yourself. Tamhis let him down,you know what else....wrap his neck with you know what. It will be quite the enjoyment to watch what his reaction will be."Esther said with a smile upon her lips. Dropping the bloody napkin onto the concrete floor she walked out of the cage,shutting it behind her. As the owner locked the cage Esther stood there only for a second to nod at the figure before started back to the front of the shop. The figure knowing what her master meant let the boy free from its grasp only to tie a very thing web like material around Zuriels neck. Tugging with quite a lot of force the web embed deeply into the slaves neck,making it also bleed. "Stand."The invisible figure whispered.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-06-2010, 10:00 PM

Zuriel smirked in delight.Someone of a challenge.Feeling the finger nails in his..cheek?It didn't cause him any pain,for he knew of pain and had been experiencing it for quite sometime now.This woman clearly didn't know who he was,but it didn't matter.Feeling the web dig into his flesh,Zuriel simpley closed his eyes and followed directions.They wheren't ordinary people.Although he was quite bored.He could've gotten better action with a beach blonde at a bar.And trust me,they got pretty fistey when you told them you didn't want em'.Taking in a deep breath,Zuriel didn't fight or struggle.He could already see he was gonna be free - and thats all that mattered to him for now.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-06-2010, 10:12 PM

As Tamhis brought the boy to the car Esther was already waiting in the back seat. She could tell that after all the pain she had inflicted it didn't quite matter to this slave. That was good though...he was in-store for much more. Already paying the owner Tamhis threw the slave into the limousine and disappeared. "Thank you Tamhis."Esther whispered as she tied the end of the webbing to her wrist. Although as normal this type of webbing would immediately cut into flesh for Esther this was not correct. Looking over at Zuriel Esther leaned back against the seat. "Stand up,don't slouch. You are mine after all. Before I explain anything to you I shall explain one thing first. You are mine. Always will be until I either grow tired of you and kill you or you die of natural causes. The webbing that is around your neck will never come off,of course until you die. If you try to rip it off or mess with it in anyway it will burrow further into your skin until your head is sliced off. "Esther said with a serious tone. After a few seconds her expression softened and a smile found it's way on her lips. "Now what breed are you."She stated

Darkest Hour

Old 11-06-2010, 10:21 PM

Slowly,with little effort Zuriel sat up straight.The wounds on his chest and back still fresh and bleeding.He hardly listened to what the female said.All he got out of it was 'you are mine' or something like that.He didn't really care.If he died he considered it a blessing at this rate.His striking glowing red eyes locked onto hers once more.Awaiting for a thought,an emotion to flicker through her that would make even herself vulnerable.But apparently this woman was just like himself.No emotions and uncaring.'Hell hound.'He stated in a monotone.Bored and unamused of this conversation.'When will I be able to ask you questions.'Zuriel stated,waiting for her to do something to exagerate the fact he asked a simple question.Anymore wounds and he proably would die,well if he was lucky enough anyway.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-06-2010, 10:49 PM

Esther only nodded to the demon. Ignored his own question completely. Scooting over just a tad Esther pressed a small black button that pulled a black window that separated Charlie from Esther and her new slave. When the window between them was up Esther jumped over to where Zuriel was sitting. Fixing her dress Esther leaned towards her slave. Her soft hand moving over his cheek. In an instant Esther's lips was placed on her slaves as she cupped Zuriels bloody cheeks. Keeping her eyes closed she held her lips to his as her magic started to heal her slaves wounds. Finally after about 2 minutes Esther stepped back and sat back down in her original seat,across from her slaves. Not speaking Esther eyes drifted out the window,as she stared blankly at the passing scenery.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-06-2010, 11:24 PM

No emotions flickered onto Zuriels face,nor did his lives move to match her own as he remained seated.Why did he have to end up with the fistey one?Ignoring even his own stupid questions he kept his gaze on the woman before him.He wasn't admiring the way she looked but trying to figure out what she was.He wasn't a demon but a hell hound,a dog.No,a dog would be a understatement.So he just watched with unmoving eyes.Even someone like him would be curiouse as to what she was trying to get at but he wasn't curiouse.He seeked knowledge and things he could never have.And it just so happend that this woman was one of those things.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-06-2010, 11:35 PM

Esther,feeling the long stare from her new slave snapped her head back from the window to meet his gaze. "I'm not quite certain if you can tell but all your wounds are healed. I could tell from the look and your energy spirit that you where about to die from all that blood loss. Even if your strong your still pretty weak to my level of strength. I'm not sure if you can tell but I am not an ordinary girl. For my Father is a God. I to am a Goddess. For that I can not die. I just age very slowly. In reality I am very young for a Goddess. In 347 years I will only look like a 24 year old woman."Esther said with a smile. As she felt the limousine stop Esther quickly placed her hand on her other wrist which held Zuriels webbing. "Tău doresc să cutreiere pot călători. Tău doresc să sigiliu călători nu pot interzice comoara mea de viata dau." Esther whispered before Charlie opened the door. Stepping out of the vehicle she didn't bother looking back at Zuriel. "Take care of him Yue."She said as one of her maids walked towards her.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-06-2010, 11:57 PM

Amusment and lust soon faded from his eyes.Clearly this woman was not interesting,not anymore anyway.Sighing,he found himself being tuged along by a maid.Oh goody?A scowle had molded into his features as the woman had tuged him along.He was tired of who he was but he wasn't one to fall in love or lust.He was distent,he had no need for physical contact with any woman within this life time and no one was able nor going to change that.Clearly,he was brought here for a reason but it never ceased to fade him,the one question still lurking,why me?.There were many other males she could've picked from.Some that were vampires,demons,angles.Hell the woman could've gotten a female.But it seemed there were alot of females around here and they all seemed to glance at him every once and awhile.Very few had fine bodys,some gave him that oh I want to fool around with you gaze,if you know what I mean.Keeping his hungery and knowledgable eyes up ahead he blocked out all the maids who seemed to whisper,now curiouse about the new comer,him.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-07-2010, 12:22 AM

As Esther watched her new slave being taken out of the car from her window balcony she knew exactly where her maid was taking him. Suddenly her thoughts where interrupted by a girls scream. Quickly taking of her high-heels and replacing them with ordinary black flats Esther did a speedy walk from her bedroom ,down the stairs,towards the screams. As soon as she made it to the kitchen she saw a small group of maids crowded around another maid. As soon as Esther made her presence known with a quick cough the maids moved back. As Esther saw the tear stained neko maid laying on the ground who's arm had been slashed open with a plate which she assumed must have broken and cut her arm Esther sat next to the girl. As Esther gently drew the neko maid into her arms she could feel the blood dripping onto her dress. Leaning down Esther closed her eyes. Placing her lips onto the girls she released a small amount of healing magic which she knew would warm the girls body. Feeling the girls body relax in her arms and the blood stop dripping onto her dress Esther knew she had been healed. Quickly laying the girl on the ground Esther stood. "Kani take this girl to the maids corridors. Janice clean up this mess. Also Huley....run me a bath. Also...call Len and tell him he can come over now." Esther said in a commanding tone. Immediately the maids disappeared,each doing there own task. "Such rude maids..."She whispered under her breath as Esther flipped her dark brown hair back and started out of the kitchen in her bloody dress.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-07-2010, 02:17 AM

Zuriel longed to get out of this womans grasp and to walk about.So...being who he was he followed along,waiting for something interesting to happen.He heard a young woman scream,and the scent of blood seem to feel his nostrils but he simpley kept on walking.He had more self control then most hell hounds.More and more females seem to always be passing him by.How many females were here exactly?Oh well.Being bored he hurried along,although the web around his neck was irritating and annoying.It almost made him have homicidal thoughts about the woman in the car.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-07-2010, 02:44 AM

Esther,tired and drained followed one of her many maids through the mansion to one of her many bathrooms. The scent of lavender filled the bathroom as Esther entered it. As Esther entered and the maid closed the door behind her .She quickly removed her flats,bloodied dress,stockings,and undergarments before making her way towards the tub. Sinking her body down into the bubbly bath happiness filled her smile. For about 20 straight minutes Esther played with the bubbles like a small child. She even made her own personal bubble beard and did a horrible impression of the so called Santa Claus before one of her maids came in to wash her hair. After the bath Esther walked back to her room in only a towel. Reaching her closet she dried herself off before putting on some undergarments,a dress,and white flats. Skipping out of the closet Esther blow dried her hair and brushed it before pulling it into a loose bun. Staring into the mirror Esther did some finishing touches to her hair before making her way out of the room. Carefully stepping down the stairs Esther spotted Yue and of course her new slave...Um..well she could ask his name again later. Jumping down the last few steps she landed gracefully in front of Yue. "Alright...prepare dinner. Len will be here shortly. Tell the others as well." Esther said. The maid quickly released Zuriel and ran off towards the kitchen. Glancing over at her slave Esther suddenly pulled out a pair of scissors from her dress pocket. "Now Slave. Lift your head."She ordered with an impatient tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-07-2010, 03:17 AM

Zuriel was becoming more and more impationent with this spoiled little brat.The scowel was still plastered to his face as he simpley lifted his neck.He'd rather wear a spiked leather collar then this.He still hadn't forgotten the fact that she was a so called goddess but even she wasn't that beautiful.Zuriel had seen better.It was kinda like the two of them going back and forth with nothing but anything arguing.And so,the arguing built up animosity between the two.It seemed like the more he tried to stay calm,the more homicidal thoughts he had of the girl.He had no clue what the hell her name was and could care less at this point.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-07-2010, 03:26 AM

After about five seconds of waiting Esther shook her head. "Fine be a little brat."She whispered. Stepping up to Zuriel,her lips,inches away from his Esther quickly dragged the scissors upwards from his collarbone until they reached the thin webbing across his neck. Making sure she had it safely in between the scissors Esther quickly snipped it. As the webbing dropped she wrapped a nicer,more comfortable collar around the slaves neck. Making sure it was nice and fit a smile replaced the frown on her lips. Stepping back from her slave Esther set the scissors back into her dress pocket and giggled with joy. "Now then. Don't you look so cute." She said with a happy expression. After about 2 seconds the expression faded,although she was actually still very happy. "Now...did Yue show you your room yet?"Esther asked.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-07-2010, 03:37 AM

Zuriel blinked a few times,staring at her.Talk about bipolar!'Uhh..no.'He stated with a smooth chuckle.He was thankful for the web to finally be gone from around his neck but her scent was quite intoxicating.Lavender.Thats the scent he'd proably grow to remeber after a long period of time.He could already picture her yelling at him and all the slaps he'd be geting from her.Quite hilariouse because she was just that type of girl!

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-07-2010, 04:17 AM

Shaking her head Esther took her slaves wrist. Gently pulling him along Esther traveled farther into the mansion. She only usually came here to get a specific slave since these two floors were just for slaves. Stopping in front of a door numbered '148' Esther let go of her slaves wrist and opened the door to his new bedroom. Not bothering to even walk inside she looked over at her slave. "Oh by the way.....what was your name again. I forget names quite often so you might have to remind me a couple times before I get it."She said. Suddenly the familiar doorbell rang throughout the house. A large smile placed itself on Esther’s lips. "Ok well I have to go. All you have to do is take a left,right then another right and you'll be back in the dining room. See you later and close the door after your done."She added before darting off down the hallway. Making her way back to the dining room Esther's gaze immediately found Len. Running over to Len she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips lightly. "Hello Darling."She said with a happy tone. Len smiled as he returned the kiss. "Hello E." Len replied,also returning the happy tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-07-2010, 04:34 AM

'Zuriel.'He stated,not having much to say before she ran off.Oh how love sickened him.Blinking a few times he looked around his very..empty room.He decied he'd 'spice' it up later.Taking in a deep breath he walked into the room,taking a quick shower and puting on a simple pair of leather pants and a loose white blouse.He didn't take care for his messy blonde hair.For it was always messy,kinda spiked up you could say.Zuriel then left the room,making sure the door was closed behind him he walked into the directions inwhich he was given,appearing at the dinning table awaiting to be instructed to sit on the floor and be told 'Good doggie!' or some bullcrap like that.Atleast so far he had been given his own room which he was thankful for,but not quite.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-07-2010, 04:44 AM

Esther now sitting on top the dining table and Len right beside her on the chair where having a nice conversation about there day before Zuriel came into the room. Esther knowing Zuriel was in the dining room hopped off the table and walked up beside him. "See Len...this is Zuriel. The new slave I bought today."She said. Looking up at Zuriel she quickly frowned. "Now now...your in my house now. At least you could do was fix your messy hair."She added as her hands ran through his hair. "You look like such a hobo...well the hair at least. Other then that you look very handsome."She stated with a smile. Stepping back from Zuriel she hopped back onto the dining table as soon as the maid came in to announce dinner was ready.

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 11-07-2010 at 04:54 AM..

Darkest Hour

Old 11-07-2010, 05:25 AM

Zuriel raised a eyebrow a eyebrow at her statement,expectly when she ran a hand through his messy hair.Something he'd work on later.Sighing,he simpley stood there,not saying a word.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-07-2010, 05:42 AM

------2 hours later-------

"Bye!"Esther shouted as she watched Len ride away in his limousine. Closing the large mansion doors she stepped back. Looking around she shook her head. "Where in the hell is that stupid slave."Se whispered under her breath.