Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 01-23-2011, 07:49 PM

Esther was becoming impatient even after one minute of waiting on Zuriel. She had already sent the other slave back inside and now waiting,quite impatiently in the limousine.They were already getting behind schedule since the plane took off in an hour.Finally with a deep breath Esther stormed back inside. Her eyes narrowed as she saw Zuriel with his bag waiting with a calm expression as he stood there next to the door. Without a word she grabbed his wrist and dragged him back to the limousine. Pushing him into the vehicle she slammed the door behind her and plopped down on the seat. "You take to long."She mumbled before the limousine started out of the drive-way.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 01-23-2011, 10:19 PM

Zuriel with held his laugh as Esther "threw" him into the limo.Sheesh, someone enjoyed being abusive.Leaning against the leath seats, he simpley stared out the window.Watching other cars drive past.So much freedom, yet so very little time.Would humans ever see how lucky they really are?Zuriel was glad to be going to greece with Esther, although he didn't even look in her direction.Too delveoped into his thoughts.And not to sound gay, but she had worn better dresses since his arrivel.Wow, that did sound gay.Zuriel sucked in a breath as his mind raced at a million miles an hour.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 01-24-2011, 03:33 AM

"Oh Ha,ha. Your just so damn funny."Esther stated with a tired expression. She clearly could hear Zuriel's thoughts and it did actually piss her off when she heard his comment about her dress. With a smirk planted on her lips she drew her leg back before giving a hard kick to his shin. "Try thinking more pleasant thoughts about your master. Remember...I can hear."She added before laying down on the leather seat. Rolling her jacket into a make-shift pillow she laid her head under it before closing her eyes. "Tell me when we get to the airport."Esther said with a yawn escaping her lips.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-24-2011, 05:13 AM

Zuriel groaned in pleasure just to fuck with Esther.'Yeah, yeah.'He remarked as he stared at the window leaving his mind a blank with a smirk of delight placed on his lips as he relaxed into the leather seat.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 01-24-2011, 05:23 AM

Esther eyes widened in complete shock when she heard the groan from Zuriel. Sitting up in her seat she looked at Zuriel with a dumb-founded look. Slowly she moved across the limousine so she was now sitting beside him. "Zuriel...I don't know how to say this but..there is something very wrong with you."She said with a hint of sadness in her tone. Looking up she quickly cupped both Zuriel's cheeks with her hand and turned him so there eyes met. She pushed his face from left,right,up, and down before letting her hands fall back into her lap. "Are you sick? Not feeling well? No normal person would be turned on by pain."She stated with a serious look on her face.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-24-2011, 05:31 AM

Zuriel raised an eyebrow and laughed.'You realise this now?'He returned but in a sarcastic tone as he stared at Esther with a wide grin laying flat out on his face.'Hey, hey, hey.Pain is pleasurable.'Zuriel remarked lightly with a small shrug as he stared at Esther.Jeez this was funny, she was so serious about it.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 01-24-2011, 05:38 AM

Esther shook her head in disagreement. "No pain is pain..nothing more. Your just a really creepy person."She replied as her arms folded around her. "We need more field tests."She whispered quietly to herself. A bright smile flooded to her lips and her arms detached from herself and to Zuriel's chest. "Alright...I'm going to conduct a few test...just to see if your theory might be a good one."She said with an expression of an eight year-old girl getting her first barbie doll. Within an instant Esther took Zuriel's hand into hers. Opening her mouth she quickly bite down,hard on Zuriel's arm. She didn't bite hard enough to actually make him bleed but just enough for she knew,anyone would be screaming in pain.

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 01-25-2011 at 11:57 PM..

Darkest Hour

Old 01-26-2011, 10:44 PM

Zuriel bursted out laughing, at her expression.Although when she bit him, he couldn't help but groan in pleasure as he pounced on her.'Hey now, I dont want to walk onto the plain being all bitten up.'He mused on with a firm chuckle as he sat back down on his side of the seat, watching Esther with pure amusment.Geez that felt good, he really hoped she'd do something abit more...violent?After all, he had a slight glimpse of her true nature, and shes quite the violent little girl.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 PM

Esther lips formed a firm line as she sat back up in the seat. "I suppose your right...."She said. Esther would just have to continue her 'pain' experiments when they land in Greece. With a swift movement Esther returned to her own leather seat and laid down once more. She could tell Zuriel wanted things to get a bit more violent but she really didn't want to mess up her limousine. With her eyes still opened Esther's expression became serious. "Zuriel....what would you do if my Father tried to kill me again?"She asked with a curious tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-11-2011, 04:13 AM

Zuriels full on attention turned towards Esther as she asked her question.His eyes flashed with a violent red at the thought of her father.'Ill kill him before he kills you, unless you tell me to stop.But if he keeps making a attempt to kill you, I will kill him.'Zuriel didn't sugar coat his words.He was very straight forward and refused to try and find a way around all of this.What he was saying was entirely true and he wouldn't let Esther get hurt.He didn't care what punishment she gave him.Somehow he had grown to care about her.Zuriel didn't know how and he couldn't describe it, but he just did.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 07-20-2011, 01:56 AM

Esther wasn't really shocked. She knew that Zuriel would protect her even if she truly did not want to be saved. Ever since she was little her Father was the only one that was there for her....her only family. Even if he wasn't always around he was her Father and if he wanted her to die to complete some experiment then she would happily give her small existence to him. However her feelings there was a small part of herself that was actually happy of Zuriels response. Reaching over Esther softly stroked Zuriels cheek before placing a gently kiss upon his lips. Lowering her head she grazed his ear with her lips before parting them. "Thank you."She whispered softly,a saddened tone clearly in her voice. Turning away from her slave Esther's golden orbs gazed aimlessly out the limousine window ,thoughts randomly stirring in her mind. It would only be a few more minutes before they reached the airport.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-04-2011, 02:26 AM

Zuriel didnt really know how to approach the situation.He could hear the sadness in her voice and it only drove him more to make her happy.His blackened heart had softened towards her bitter sweet personality.Without hesitation, knowing he might be punished, Zuriel simpley sat beside Ester and wrapped his arms around her.'All will be end well.'Was Zuriels soft response.He simpley held her, as if he could make it all go away.But even he knew he wasn't that good.So he quickly fell silent and just held her there.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-07-2011, 04:42 AM

Esther was shocked by the sudden act of kindness from her devilish slave. She didn't really try to comprehend the situation since it would be to bothersome and right now Esther didn't quite feel up to thinking that deeply. Also reacting in the 'moment' she gently returned the hug. Somehow this simple exchange of kindness was enough to brighten up Esther's mood. Even though they didn't quite get along all the time her slave wasn't always worthless. As the minutes ticked by and they two sat there just embracing one another the limousine suddenly pulled up to the private jet which was already fueled and ready to go. Unwillingly retracting her arms Esther looked straight into Zuriel's eyes with her clear and determined golden orbs. "We shall have the best trip ever." Were the words that Esther spoke before exited the vehicle and making her way into the jet. This time around she would have the best time of her life.....hopefully.

((Should we skip to just were they get off the plane and land in Greece...?))

Darkest Hour

Old 08-08-2011, 06:36 AM

Zuriel turned his clear scarlet orbs towards Esthers golden orbs, listening to her calm voice.'Of course we will.'He spoke with sincerety.Clearly this trip would be something exciting.Zuriel had traveled places but he'd never gone to Greece.And going with Esther simpley made it plus.But Zuriel could not deny how her actions intrigued him.She did not beat him or punish him in any way..was he doing something right for once?

[[Please..I dont know what to post!]]

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 08-11-2011, 06:25 AM

------In the Porto Zante Villas and Spa------

Esther was completely exhausted. From her planed ride to the airport and not to forget the ride here just blinking was a horrible,painful experience. Shuffling over to the bed Esther kicked off her shoes and landed face down on the bed. Finally under some type of bedding material her eyes began to feel so heavy. It was already 4 in the morning and she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep in the plane ride over which was so....so....so...so....long. Curling up against a pillow she closed her eyes and yawned. "Zuriel....come to bed." She whispered with a tiresome tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-11-2011, 06:42 AM

Zuriel stretched his heavy limbs as he dragged his feet towards the bed. After the ride in the car, the air plane, and all of that trash, Zuriel was tired. It felt like he hadn't slept in weeks. Glancing over at his tired little princess, he chuckled. ’Yes my little princess.’Zuriel stated in a tired tone as he then curled up on the bed right beside Esther. He found himself cuddling up with her, knowing that tomorrow he’d end up being treated like a mule with all the junk she’d be buying. But, Zuriel didn’t mind.