harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 02:45 AM

An apartment complex has caught fire. Trapped in one of the laundry rooms with no windows, with rescue crews unable to reach or see him/her, he/she prays for help from anyone and anything, begging to be saved. A nearby demon hears the call, and strikes a deal with him/her. He'll save the human, but the human will forever be bound as his slave, and must obey him no matter what happens, or how ridiculous his commands are.

Please don't post if you aren't Mira-Charma13 or harakun.
Thank you.
:D

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-28-2010, 03:59 AM

Normally, the sight of his world's red sun rising in the morning made Momo want to cry and hide under his bed. He hated waking up in the morning...the sun's rays were like a curse upon his very soul.

Today was different! Momo hopped right up out of bed, throwing the covers off of him. His roommate, an early riser, was already awake and sitting at his desk on the other side of the room. He was a struggling journalist for a local newspaper. "Baaarbiiiie!" the smaller demon teased as he dug through his dresser, attempting to find something nice to wear for the day. "You sure you don't want to go with me today?"

The older male grumbled under his breath, taking a sip of the drink he had with him. "Stop calling me Barbie. You are far too loud, and it's far too early for your nonsense..." he muttered, sourly. "And no. I don't like the human world."

"You're such a party pooper," Momo complained, as he quickly stripped and changed into some simple black clothes. He wasn't quite sure how humans dressed, so...he was aiming for the least-colorful and least-outlandish clothing.

He had been searching for quite a few months now, tracing his steps from long ago. A few years back, he had saved a young human from a fire in an apartment complex. The human, however, had to agree to a deal with him. That human was now forever bound to Momo, as his servant. He hadn't taken him up on the deal right away. He was just a child, and even though Momo could be a bitter person he felt bad about taking the life of a child away.

Now, however, that child was all grown up...and Momo had finally located him. He was going to search for him today and remind him of the promise he had made so many years ago.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 08:52 AM

Indeed, that child that the demon had saved back then had already grown up. He'd grown up to a fine and handsome young man wearing a suit with his blonde hair gelled back. Even his cerulean colored eyes, which were once innocent were now as hard as ice. "Cancel my appointment with X company," he started as he walked through the hallway. His secretary tried to keep up with his pace as he wrote on the clipboard he was currently bringing with him, "And have Orlen come in to show his presentation. Tell him the deadline was move and I'll be needing it at one o'clock."

Bringing up a hand to adjust his glasses on the bridge of his nose, the male went into his office and seated himself on his leather seat spinning chair. His office was large with a kitchen on one corner, a couch set and a coffee table on another and, when he'd turn a hundred and eight degrees, he'd be greeted with the sight of the city. Being a CEO, after all, merited him such a place and of course, made him trust less people.

The male was saved once when he was a kid. He don't remember much of it now but he quite remembered the coat his abductor had been wearing and the medical mask he had on. His grudge was something he continued to hold onto until now, which was why he was still on the chase. He wanted to know who that man was and lay justice on him.

Aki Tachibana, after all, almost died there. If he had died, it'd be the greatest loss of the family. He's the only son of the Tachibana group, whose company didn't only deal with oil and seafood but was also starting to infiltrate the entertainment sector of the society. They were the second richest in the whole world but the family didn't boast any of their riches at all. And, the people that Aki would date meant nothing to him. They were all just for a good lay. As long as he gave them an enough amount of money, they kept their mouths shut and went on with their lives.

For a moment, Aki sighed as he leaned back comfortably on his seat and turned around a bit to look out at the city. Everyday's the usual day, he thought as he crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head a bit, Who... was he that almost killed me? When he had idle times like these, he tend to recall the events before with his eyes sliding shut and his arms unconsciously protecting himself by crossing them over his chest.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-28-2010, 09:04 AM

Momo bid his cranky roommate a good day before he set off, using his higher-level demonic power of teleportation to breach the human world. His efforts to remain unnoticed had probably fallen flat. His clothing didn't merit much attention...but his looks...his looks were an entirely different story.

He had bright crimson eyes that stuck out like a sore thumb. He'd managed to cover them up with cheap, dark sunglasses...but one slip of them and those eyes were visible. What really made him stick out was what was on his head. He had a thick mass of sleek, pretty black hair with red highlights. It was styled up at the sides into devil-like horns that somehow stayed in place despite all the movement he was doing.

He'd appeared exactly where he'd wanted to appear--right in front of the man's office building. He knew he was high-ranking wherever he worked, but...exactly what he did was a mystery to him. He knew what floor he was on, but not what office he would be in...

Hiding amongst a group of well-dressed adults, Momo was able to slip into the building without anyone taking too much notice to him. The same with the elevator, which was thankfully empty. Once he reached the proper floor, he walked casually down the hallway, wary of any approaching humans, and peeked in each door very quietly, hoping to catch a glimpse of what could possibly be the face of his 'new' servant.

He knew he had blonde hair and blue eyes...and he was rather tall. He was a rich man, well-dressed most likely...

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 09:33 AM

Knowing quite well that trying to remember he looked like would be in vain, the male spun the chair around again and got up from his seat. He might as well run through some documents he needed to sign on if he wanted his mind off of things until later at one in the afternoon. It was, strangely, still eight o'clock in the morning.

Aki took the coffee pot and he poured himself a glass. Taking the small tray of milk and sugar cubes, he brought it with him to the coffee table and set them down. He knew he could've had asked his secretary to do such a simple thing like this but often times, he did like his time alone. Grabbing the folders on the table, he put them down, too, on the coffee table and seated himself on the couch.

Honestly, he was quite tempted to just stretch out and sleep but he didn't do that. He never liked showing any weakness when he was out. Loosening his tie a little, the male skimmed through the documents right after he'd poured his coffee some milk and dropped in some sugar cubes. The sound of his door opening, though, had him looking up a moment to see a rather strange stranger dressed in all black. "How did you get past security?" he asked with a frown as he quickly put his hand under the coffee table to get the gun attached below should the other do anything unwanted.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-28-2010, 09:48 AM

"Eep! Didn't mean to interrupt anything."

Momo was currently in his sixteen year-old form...so he looked a bit more threatening than a child did. He cursed himself for not thinking of that earlier. But, he was sure he was still somewhat recognizable, even from all the way back when. His hair, certainly, was easy to recognize...

He leaned against the doorframe slightly, eyes fixed on the man. Then, it clicked--older male...blonde hair, blue eyes...dressed nicely...really nice office. Was this him? He hadn't caught the young human's name so long ago, but he knew now he was from the Tachibana family, a very rich, wealthy family.

He dropped his sunglasses, looking a little guilty. He was hoping the odd way he looked stirred some memories from the other male...he didn't exactly want to go into detail in a public place, seeing as his ass would be wrung out if any demonic superiors heard that the secret of their realm had been leaked to more than one human uninvolved with a demonic contract.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 10:03 AM

Interrupt anything?

He made a face. You've done more than interrupt me, he thought with a grunt before his fingers brushed on the handle of the gun. It was strange, though, how the other seemed so... familiar. Had he met him before? Those crimson gaze have him a jolt of surprise - a very familiar feeling from before. It was like he was supposed to know this one. Except that, that would be strange.

Surely, I have not met anyone with such a distaste in hairstyle and has those kind of eyes. As he thought this thought, his finger started to feel for the button that would give him the gun.

Frowning a moment, he continued staring at the stranger by his doorframe. "You have about ten seconds to tell me who you are if you don't want a bullet going through your head," he said sternly as he glared at the stranger, "My office is out of bounds for anyone who isn't working in the office." At least, he was well aware he didn't have an employee like this. If he did, he would definitely be easily recognizable.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-28-2010, 10:11 AM

"Ooh, Mister Serious Businessman. I'm so frightened," Momo teased. He shrugged away from the doorframe, standing straight in it. "Let me guess. You've got a gun stashed away? That's okay. I don't mind...however..." His semi-serious face faded away into a sad little pout. "I cannot believe you don't remember me."

He was almost offended. He'd put on such an act that day that he was sure when the man reached a good stage of adulthood, he would still recognize him...

"...It was a long time ago..." he mused, under his breath. "Maybe this will help you...?" He quickly searched for details of that day, and came up with a few simple things to say.

"Fire. Near-death. Rescue...?"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 10:45 AM

The other's teasing startled the male. No one ever dared teased him that way, especially not when he was currently the CEO of the big company and burden put onto his shoulders. When he'd heard the 'That's okay' statement, too, he found himself frowning even more. Just who the hell was this? The male was very tempted to take the gun and shoot but that would attract unwanted attention and he didn't really like having to explain himself.

Decisions. Decisions.

"I'm sorry," he started, "Was I supposed to remember you?" His eyebrow raised just a tad and there was the obvious sarcasm coated in his question. The moment the other had said those words, his eyes had widened. Those, apparently, were words no one had ever known about him. The media didn't even cover it. They were paid to keep silence. At least, his parents didn't want to make it into such a big thing.

'Rescue' was the biggest keyword there that had the male quickly retrieving his gun and scowling the moment he'd finally recognized who this one was. The demon whom he'd made contract with. "Your hairstyle's still bad, I see," he said with a purse of his lips, "What do you need now, kid? I'm busy." He returned his attention back at the papers he was handling while occasionally taking a sip of his coffee.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-28-2010, 10:50 AM

"It's not bad," Momo huffed, eyes narrowing a bit. "It's perfect for someone such as myself. Someone demonic, wouldn't you agree?" he pressed, hopefully. He had a feeling he wasn't going to get any compliments, so he waved it off, unhappily.

"I see you remember the rescue! That's a good memory, seeing as it happened a long time ago. But, tell me this...do you remember what you promised me, in return for your safety?"

He had a feeling that because of how much had been going on at the time, he hadn't understood exactly what he'd agreed to, or possibly even remembered it. But Momo...Momo could prove it to him. Demonic contracts were not like human contracts. They were strictly verbal, and sealed into the memory of all demons involved in the contract. He could play back the memory for his servant at any time.

He prepared himself to do so, just in case the male wasn't sure what he was here for. Servitude contracts required the servant in question to be at least eighteen years of age if he or she was human. He'd waited a while longer to let the human mature and grow up in his own way...

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 11:04 AM

The other's words only had Aki giving Momo a look like he'd grown another head. Seriously? Did the other just ask him to agree with him there? Instead of answering such a useless question and actually wasting his time with it, he resumed what he was doing. The male grunted at the other's exclamation and he was just about to ignore him when he'd heard that question. It bothered him greatly because he surely did not remember making such a promise.

All he remembered then was saying yes to some contract. "No," he answered truthfully. Why he did that, he wasn't sure but he couldn't bring himself to lie, it seemed with this one. Strange. That was a strange feeling.

And, Aki had just turned eighteen this very same day. No one greeted him, of course. He never told anyone his birthday. Not even his family bothered themselves with throwing him a party. Well, his father did but that won't be until later tonight, yet. He was pretty sure, too, that that party would be a social party where people would meet people and not really mind much about the celebrant. Business parties were always like that. Not that he was complaining, that is.

"Was it anything important?" he asked as he smirked, "I was a brat then. How the hell am I supposed to be understanding about agreements and contracts?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-28-2010, 11:12 AM

Momo shuffled more into the room, closing the door behind him. "Let me show you, then. I'm afraid you'll have to put the papers down for a moment. This is important..."

Momo's crimson eyes drifted closed, and he held his hands out in front of him far apart to simulate a big-screen TV. Focusing on his memories, he utilized some of his more intrinsic powers to fill the imaginary screen with live. The screen buzzed for just a moment, and then the beginning of the memory started to play through.

Trapped...trapped in a burning building...

Aki had been trapped in one of the laundry rooms, and the room had been filling with smoke rather rapidly. He'd been terrified, and was crying for help. Momo just happened to be wandering about nearby because his roommate had kicked him out of the house for the night.

Momo, having dominion over fire and explosions as his main powers, was able to part the flames as he walked through the building. He opened the door, noticing the little child inside. They had talked, and Momo had offered to rescue him...

...in exchange for a contract of servitude.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 01:05 PM

Aki blinked a bit at that in wonder before he did put the papers aside as he was told. It wasn't because he did actually trusted this man but because he didn't think it'd be smart of him not to listen especially when he was dealing with someone who was blatantly not wanting to go away. How important? he wanted to ask but he held his tongue back as he saw what the other was doing.

It horrified him to see the stranger bring up such power and memories. His heart rammed loudly against his chest and he almost forgot to breathe if it weren't for the lack of oxygen in his lungs that reminded him. He felt his throat going dry and he shakily reached for the coffee to try and steady it in his hands so he could drink. "Shit," was the smartest thing he could think of as he stared at his coffee. He was stunned.

So he hadn't been having such nightmares for no reason then.

"Servitude?" he asked as he made a face, "But I..." He stopped talking. He knew he sounded lame if he'd make an excuse that he was just a kid then. He had to take the responsibilities and the consequences. "You..." Aki lifted his gaze back up at the stranger, his blue eyes, which were once icy, were now confused and downright terrified. "Just what the hell are you, really?" No normal person could part the flames like he'd seen this one do.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-28-2010, 01:11 PM

Momo danced in place, smiling cheerfully. "I'm a demon, as I said so many years ago," he re-confirmed, nodding curtly. "A demon with domain over fire and explosions. My name is Momo. I live in a different dimension, as do all demons. My roommate kicked me out that night...I was lucky enough to hear your cries for help."

He cleared his throat, folding his arms across his chest. "I'm not going to take you away from here, if you want to continue your life here. But because of the contract, unless I personally annul it...I'm going to be a near-constant presence in your life." He grinned, widely. "You do have to do whatever I say, though, if it's a formal command. Demonic contracts..."

Momo paused, then tilted his head slightly to the right, "...can be kind of nasty when you disregard them. Especially for humans..."

He stood up a little straighter, folding his hands behind his back. He couldn't seem to stand still...he was twitching and swaying back and forth on the balls of his feet. "Let's test it out, shall we? Just to prove I'm serious. I command you to say my hair is not an awful mess!"

He smiled, sweetly.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-28-2010, 10:09 PM

It'd make sense if this stranger was a demon. There was just one problem, though. It was hard to believe this guy was a demon. Somehow, his eyebrow twitched a bit with irritation when he'd heard the name and the reason as to how this demon had found him. "What, you've got supersonic hearing abilities or something, too?" he asked before he'd made a face and finally put down his cup of coffee.

Aki may be terrified but he wasn't going to show it. There was no way he was going to show it.

Oh, that's joyful, he thought sarcastically when he thought about having such a strange looking creature by his side all the time. Tagging along... Yet again, he felt himself want to throw his anger out at someone but he calmed himself down by rubbing the back of his hand with his other hand. "Nasty?" he unconsciously repeated as he frowned at the other's ridiculous request. That, and he wanted to wipe that sweet smile off of the demon's face.

"With two horns sticking out on either sides, it's hard to take you seriously," he said, blatantly edging away from the question and snorting a bit in amusement.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 02:52 AM

Momo frowned. "I gave you a command...you should really answer it..." He knew what he'd seen happen to 'servant's who disobeyed their master's commands.

Sure enough, he began to note a painful spot emerging on one of Aki's wrists. It was shaped like a shackle and exactly where the shackle would be...and it probably burned. This he had seen before.

"Tell me! Go on, before the pain gets worse..." Momo honestly didn't want his new servant to be in too much pain. It wasn't fair, especially when he'd given such a simple request...

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-29-2010, 03:27 AM

Aki frowned at the feeling he was getting from one of his wrists. It was really... strange. When he'd looked down, he hissed at the temperature starting to rise. Why was it only happening in that specific spot? And, as the minutes passed on, it seemed to even grow all the more hotter. It looked like the demon wasn't lying.

"You..." He trailed off as he gritted his teeth in pain. His eyes were literally burning in rage as he glared at the other, "It's... ah... not a mess. J-Just n-not normal." At that instant, the feeling of pain was gone and Aki momentarily panted as he held his wrist with his other hand. His heart rammed loudly against his chest.

"That hurt, you bastard," he scowled, "What kind of flimsy magic did you use?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-29-2010, 03:34 AM

"Thank you!" Momo cooed, his hands drifting down to his hips. It wasn't quite clear if it was intentional or not, but the way he twitched and wiggled was done in a rather mildly seductive manner...

"Oh, that's not my magic. That's the age-old power of a demonic contract. I have no control over it, other than the ability to banish the contract. Doing so would wipe your mind of the memory of the fire, and of me...and of every single thing I've just said to you. I have no intentions of doing that, though. Not now, anyway."

He bounced back and forth on the balls of his feet, looking smug.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-29-2010, 09:30 AM

That twitching and wiggling done in a rather mildly seductive manner greatly disturbed Aki. It greatly disturbed him, enough for him to move his gaze back to the papers at hand and hold himself from saying any more idiotic nonsense. He'd already wasted his time enough. "Somehow, I'm looking forward to that day," he mumbled under his breath as he glanced back up at the demon.

It seemed like a wrong move because he'd seen that smug look he had on his face. That also irritated him. "You're an eyesore," he grumbled before he'd shut his folder and leaned back onto the couch. Bringing up his hand, he lightly massaged the bridge of his nose, "Seriously. I'm thankful you saved me from that fire but can't you go and annul our contract and go bother someone else..." He stopped, realizing he didn't know the demon's name.

"Do demons even have a name?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 04:05 AM

"Ooooh, my. Now I feel really rude!" Momo tipped slightly to the side and then smiled, happily. "My name is Momo! I don't know your name, either, my friend. What is it?"

The irritated reactions he was getting from this human were only fueling his desire to tease him. By name and breed, Momo was a Demonic Imp. Imps were well-known for being addicted to pranking, and those who reacted the most to their teasing, well...they were the most satisfactory targets.

Naturally, Momo was just itching to taunt his 'target' some more. But he held himself back. If he wanted this contract to work out in both of their favors, he was going to have to be real crafty about it.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 04:45 AM

Demons do have names. At least, that's how it appeared to him when Momo had finally said his name. "Momo sounds too cute for you," he said with a face before he'd dropped his hand to his lap. Finally, he's giving up. No matter what he'd do, this one won't leave his side not until he'd get tired of him.

Like a rag doll, he thought idly before he'd spoken again. "It's Aki," he said, "But don't call me that. We're not close friends." He rubbed his wrist again - the one that had burned a while ago - and got back up to his feet. "So," he started as he took his coffee cup to get rid of the cold drink, "How exactly does this work? Do you have to be by my side all the time?" Aki wished not. He can't go to his meetings with this demon kid with the strange hairstyle and introduce him all the time to whoever would ask. It's really too troublesome.

"I have to be somewhere at one," he added after a few minutes.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 04:48 AM

"What? How dare you--I'm adorable!" Momo huffed, stomping his foot slightly on the ground. He just couldn't believe how alike Aki and his roommate, another demon, were. "You know, you would get along with my roommate. You're way too alike...it's kinda creepin' me out..."

He blinked, then shook his head a few times. "What should I call you, then? If you don't give me something, I'm going to think of an adorable nickname to address you as..." he warned, grinning from ear to ear. "No, not all the time. I just have to see you once a day...and I can appear whenever and wherever I want if I concentrate enough."

Momo perked up, at once. "Can I come?"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 05:05 AM

Aki didn't know why but he felt some feeling of satisfaction upon hearing Momo saying those words and throwing a little tantrum like that. It gave him a feeling of... power, he supposed. "Oh?" he asked as he nodded, "Perhaps we would unless he has the same hairdo you do."

"Tachibana," he replied with a face when he'd seen that grin on the other's face, "Just Tachibana, please." Putting the empty cup down onto the counter, he went back to the coffee table to move his folders back onto the table. With Momo bothering him, he could't really concentrate now, can he? Then I hope he won't appear during one of my meetings, he thought as he seated himself on his leather seat.

"Of course not," he said with a grunt, "It's a business meeting. There's no need for your presence there. Don't you have anyone else to play with?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 05:12 AM

"His hair is boring. Flat and black...long, though--goes to his shoulders," Momo described, idly. "Why does hair matter so much? I mean, I could order you to burn all of your hair off right now if I wanted to...but I'm not that mean..."

Momo didn't seem to find that name satisfactory. "How 'bout I just call you Tachi?" he suggested, clapping his hands together. "It's cute! And much easier to say. And I like it!" He danced in place slightly, excited about the new name. There would be no convincing him not to use the nickname now, it seemed...

Momo pouted slightly. "No one 'cept my roommate. And he's busy with work today..." He seemed to deflate a bit, and he looked down. "...I know! I'll just get something to eat while you're there, and return once you're done!"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 05:26 AM

Aki found himself raising his eyebrows a little in surprise at the way Momo described his roommate. If he was that normal with his hairstyle, he'd definitely get along with him better than this one. The moment the other had said those words, though, he found himself glaring protectively at Momo. What he wasn't sure, though, was if he was glaring for the sake of his hair or his head.

His eyebrow twitched at the nickname and he mentally noted he was dealing with a child here. At least, he acted like one in his most honest opinion. "How old were you again?" he asked as he rested his elbow on the arm of his chair. His fingers went up to brush idly on his own lower lip as he watched the other's rather amusing antics.

But, that image of the other being amusing, of course, was destroyed the instant he'd heard the words 'return once you're done' said so enthusiastically. "Oh no. No, no, no," he said as he shook his head and said the word, "No," again. Aki hadn't said 'no' a lot of times until now and he would've had thought more about it if it weren't for the fact that he was leaving some time for Momo to talk. He quickly added with a frown, "You eat? What the hell do demons eat? Don't you eat raw meat or something?"