harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 04:08 AM

Watching Momo was interesting so to say the least. Aki didn't know why but he could definitely entertain himself just by watching him. Bringing up a hand to have it rub the back of his neck, he nodded at the other repeating what he'd just said and he raised his eyebrows a bit at that reply.

"No," he said, "That's all right. I'm not very fond of desserts." He put his hands back on his lap and looked at Momo. "Do demons have desserts or snacks, as well?" he asked as he pulled out his cell phone when it had vibrated in his pant pocket. He only had about twenty minutes until the presentation was going to start. Lots of time, still, since this place wasn't so far from his office. "Just that, you say you eat raw meat but what else is there to eat?"

[[ I gotta go. I should be back later, later. :3 ]]

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 04:15 AM

((Okay! I might be heading to bed early, but we'll see. :3))

"We don't use the term 'dessert,' but we still have it," Momo replied, animatedly, as he ate. "We have snack food and sweets and all that wonderful stuff, too. Some things are just a little different...seeing as there are different things in each of our dimensions. Raw meat is the best for us, and the most healthy in terms of how our bodies work. But we can eat other things."

Momo studied his cell phone rather closely. Phones were something that existed in his dimension, but they were not popular. Communication through their internet and through close-range telepathy were much preferred.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 11:35 AM

Aki let out a thoughtful, "Ah," before he'd nodded. He could imagine what the other wonderful stuff was but he didn't ask again. Instead, he'd just watched him eat. He wasn't sure if Momo was eating like there was no tomorrow but he was definitely amused at how animated he was despite eating at the same time. When he saw the other studying his cell phone, he raised his eyebrows a bit and slid it back into his pocket.

"Do you have cellular phones, as well?" he asked as he frowned, "Though, can't demons communicate with their minds?" Idly, he wondered if Momo can read minds, too. If he could, that'd be bad for him because there truly is no privacy then.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 11:18 PM

"We do. They're just not very popular," Momo revealed, nibbling on the last few pieces of fish. "Communication through telepathy is preferred. Mind-reading is different from telepathy. All demons can communicate through telepathy, by sending mental messages out to different people. However, very few demons can manipulate this power to read minds, as well. I can't. My roommate has some experience with it, but not enough to always be able to read minds..."

Momo trailed off, stretching his legs out slightly. "Aaaahhh..."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 11:52 PM

"Are you sure you should be telling me all this?" Aki asked as he blinked at Momo when he'd realized the demon was simply answering his questions without as much of a hesitation. It was almost as if he were wanting him to trust in him, which Aki was currently debating on as of the moment. When the other had stretched out his legs and let out that satisfying sound, it made Aki look back down to the empty plates.

"You sure have an appetite." Getting up to his feet after pushing the chair back a bit, he reached into his pocket. "Stay here. I'll pay for all these." Aki went off towards the door, shut it behind him and then went over to the counter to get the bill and pay the amount. Once he was done with it all, he went back to the room, he stood instead with his hands now in his pockets.

"I might be leaving soon. Just tell me where to drop you off."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-02-2010, 01:39 AM

Momo's cheerfulness seemed to fade. "Aww..." he complained, sticking his bottom lip out rather far. "I don't feel like leaving, yet." He stood up, however, and mimicked him by shoving his hands into his pockets. "I can leave now, if you want. Just by teleporting. I'd rather go with, but if I can't physically go with, or hide in your shadow the whole time..."

He shrugged, absently. Hiding in someone's shadow was rather simple to do. As long as he didn't make any stray movements and kept his mouth shut, nothing would seem out of the ordinary.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 01:53 AM

Aki didn't know why he suddenly felt guilty with the other's cheerfulness leaving him and for a moment there, he forgot that he was a demon. Why'd I offer a ride again? he thought to himself before he'd pulled one his hands out to massage the bridge of his nose. Of course, he'd noticed Momo mimicking him but he, oddly, didn't feel frustrated by it. "Maybe next time," he told him before he'd shaken his head, "I'm sure you'll know where to find me the next two days."

It was his day off so he'd be pretty much spending his time at home. Giving a nod towards Momo's way, he dropped his hand from his face to his side as he walked out the door. "Try not to look so suspicious when you leave, too," he reminded the other and shut the door behind him. Aki headed straight for his car; he can't be late for this meeting.

[[ Fastforward to the next morning? Or... tonight? >D Haha... I like Aki being bothered by Momo. XD Momo's fun. <3 ]]

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-02-2010, 01:56 AM

((The morning would be better--Momo promised he wouldn't bother him until the morning. Maybe I can find some way to weasel his roommate in. They fight all the time...I have to say that he and Aki are very much alike in many ways. He's easily annoyed...Momo loves to tease him. Should I skip forward, or would you like to?))

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 02:18 AM

[[ If you don't mind doing so. :D
Skip forward for us? <3 ]]

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-02-2010, 02:23 AM

((Sure thing!))

Momo was not there in the morning when Aki woke up. He would be able to locate him now, by following his shadow in the 'Shadow Realm,' at any time. He was busy pleading with his roommate, compromising, to see if he would come along. He had a feeling that he and Aki would really get along, based on how their personalities were.

It took quite a while--an hour or so of the duo going back and forth about the older demon's responsibilities to his work and the whiny responses of the younger demon about them never spending time together. Finally, with a growl and a harsh shake to the shoulders, the older demon relented.

The tell-tale signs of Momo's arrival were, of course, a few strips of fire shooting up from the ground and disappearing. He had appeared near the front door, as not to cause any awkward moments should the other be indecent. His teleportation made a semi-loud noise, so he was sure Aki heard it.

His roommate would arrive in a few moments.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 02:43 AM

[[ Hahaha... poor roommie. XD ]]

Indeed, it would've been anything but decent should Momo have used the male's shadows. Currently, Aki was enjoying the silence and the peace he was getting as he soaked himself in the tub. He'd been in there for a couple of minutes now and he still was a little too lazy to get off. Luckily for him, he had been snapped awake at the semi-loud noise and grumbled a bit as he frowned. He'd thought that was his neighbors so he didn't make any move at all.

In fact, he had even spread his arms out over the tub and was yawning a bit while he idly wondered what had happened to Momo then. He hadn't expected the other to actually follow what he said but he was glad nonetheless. He didn't need to have to go through useless bickering with the male. He really did act like a kid, that demon, he thought to himself as he pinched himself lightly on the cheek, I'm not dreaming; I don't think I am.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-02-2010, 02:48 AM

Momo didn't call out for him. He would wait by the door for him. After all, he wasn't in any sort of hurry. He wouldn't be until his roommate arrived. He was almost positive the two of them would get along...he just hoped they wouldn't gang up on him. He didn't like to be outnumbered in any way--it made him feel a tad inferior.

He leaned against the wall near the front door, politely waiting for Aki to find him. He was not going to be a happy camper if his roommate didn't honor his words...not at all.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 03:29 AM

Aki had finished with his bath a few minute later. By the time he'd gotten out and changed into a simple white shirt and some sweat pants, the male was vigorously rubbing at his hair as he went down the stairs. Breakfast, he reminded himself and blinked when he noticed someone outside his door when he'd glanced out the window. He had that familiar hairstyle, he noticed.

And, he should've expected it when he'd seen Momo behind the door. "Didn't think you'd be coming at all," was all he'd said before he'd left the door open for the demon, "Come in and try not to wreck the place." The male moved over to the kitchen to make himself some food and was silently eating it on his couch with the television turned on and a cup of coffee on the coffee table. The towel he had on was now resting on the back of the couch.

"You don't look too happy, too," he started, blinking when he'd noticed Momo and frowned, "What's your problem?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-02-2010, 03:33 AM

"Of course I'm here," Momo huffed, as if he were offended, while he walked into the house. "Why wouldn't I be?" He did seem a tad miffed about something, for he was pouting nonstop and had the look of a silent whine on his face.

He sat down next to Aki on the couch, grumbling. "I bugged my roommate into agreeing to come here. But he's taking his sweet old time. And if he doesn't come, I'm going back to get him. After all, he promised..." ...after an hour of loud whining and begging, of course.

He seemed fascinated by the television. There was definitely television in his world, though it worked a bit differently. "I'll give him five more minutes."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 04:19 AM

Aki just shrugged at that question. He just hadn't thought the other would be here was all. It didn't occur to him that Momo would actually come back after how he'd treated him yesterday. That, and he didn't think Momo was the type to listen to his orders. After all, it was supposed to be Momo who should be giving the orders right?

"Ah," he said with a nod as he continued eating. There pretty much explains everything. "I won't be the least bit surprised he'd turn you down." He smirked in amusement. "If I were your roommate, I'd have just said yes for the sole purpose of you leaving me alone." Well, he could guess what kind of persuading the other did. He couldn't have had made him promise to do something without bothering the hell out of his roommate.

Aki didn't bother replying to that. He just put his empty plate down and took his hot cup of coffee and took a sip from it. Five minutes it was, then, of sipping his coffee real slow. Maybe ten if his coffee didn't turn stale so quickly.

Last edited by harakun; 12-02-2010 at 10:17 AM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-02-2010, 10:24 AM

Momo was about to speak when a mass of an inky, dark substance appeared in the middle of the room. It spread out from where it was, and a thin young man, with very pale skin and very cold, bitter eyes rose up from up. Quite obviously, this was Momo's roommate. Once he had fully appeared in the room, the inky mass vanished.

"Barbie!" Momo squealed, jumping up from his seat. "Hooray! I thought you wouldn't come."

'Barbie' did not look pleased. "I've told you not to call me that. And what, face your wrath later tonight? No, thank you. I had enough of that earlier this morning."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 10:45 AM

The effect of suddenly coming into his living room definitely surprised Aki. He had almost dropped his coffee if it weren't for his hands gripping at the mug tightly. That, though, proved to be a wrong move because he'd quickly slammed his mug down onto the table, shook his hands and then paused in fear at the sight of those bitter eyes rising up and appearing.

It took a while for him to calm down but he did with the help of Momo calling out the said friend of Momo's 'Barbie'. I thought so, were the first words Aki had thought as he heard 'Barbie' speak up about Momo's said wrath. Well, it could be considered wrath if one thought Momo to be annoying, which in Aki's case, it was.

Aki didn't speak up, though, he just tried to calm his burning hands by shaking them again. It was strange how he looked quite different with his hair down without the gel holding it and his clothes less formal and more casual. That image of his with him shaking his hands definitely made him look more of his age than the older, uptight one back in his office.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-02-2010, 10:50 AM

((Time for the torture. D: Bye-bye!))

Momo seemed to find Aki much more...cuddly, perhaps...this way. He didn't spend too much time over with his roommate--instead, he headed back to plop down next to Aki, closer than he had been to him before.

"Barbie, come and be social," he teased, grinning toothily.

"Don't call me that," the older male repeated, his every syllable filled with quiet venom. He was much more demonic than Momo...in the sense that most of the time, he was a real bastard.

He tore his eyes from Momo and set them on Aki, looking somewhat sympathetic. "I'm sorry you're stuck with him," he commented, simply. He had flat, dull monotone. "My name is Cinnabar. That...child sitting next to you, unfortunately, happens to be my roommate..."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 12:37 PM

Aki wasn't at all pleased by the fact that Momo was too close for comfort when he'd returned to sit beside him. He was rather good when Momo had left. He didn't think the other would try to do that, though. And, honestly, Aki would've had moved away if he weren't already seated by the arm of the couch. All he could do, though, was lean away with his elbow now resting on the arm of the couch.

The tone 'Barbie' used, though, made him blink and he'd looked up for a moment to look at him. He'd definitely believe this one to be a demon than Momo. At least, the aura this demon gave was simply... different, evil.

"Yeah," he agreed as he'd massaged the bridge of his nose, "I'm sorry I'm stuck with him, too." Nodding a bit at the introduction, he smiled a small smile. "So I've been told. Your roommate here has been telling me about you. I'm glad I am able able to meet you, Cinnabar. I'm Aki Tachibana but do please call me Tachibana." He'd have stood up to offer his hand but in his current predicament, he couldn't really move with the other so close to him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-03-2010, 04:49 AM

Cinnabar gave an idle nod, and then fixed Momo with an irritated glare. "I hope you have a good reason for bringing me here, other than to meet your...friend." He spoke the word 'friend' quite reluctantly. And a bit mockingly. He did not like contracts of servitude.

Momo wrinkled his nose at him. "You're always so negative, Barbie...well. Why don't we play a game or something?" He wiggled slightly where he sat. "To get to better know each other. Frankly, at the moment, we're all strangers."

Cinnabar rolled his eyes and seemed like he was about to protest, but then he noticed the signs of a possibly hour-long whine coming on in Momo's expression and sighed. "...Fine..."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-03-2010, 09:45 AM

Aki listened and watched the exchange between the roommates. He pitied Cinnabar for having to have a roommate like Momo but he supposed such a pair did sometimes come off as best. At least, that was how he had seen it when he'd put together two unlikely people for the project. He had to say, they actually came up with the best proposal and had been rewarded well.

"A game?" Aki repeated as he raised an eyebrow, "What exactly is that game you're talking about?" The male made a face. His coffee's gone stale and honestly, he'd rather just sit down and do nothing but laze around in the house. Compared to when he was in the office all uptight and the likes, he's pretty much your average kid when he was at home.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-03-2010, 09:51 AM

"We don't know much about each other, so let's play...Truth or Dare!" Momo suggested, swinging his legs back and forth slightly. "All we need is a bottle, and to sit on the floor...if you have any other suggestions, by all means, say something."

Cinnabar muttered something under his breath about how a muzzle was a great suggestion for Momo especially, but he then shrugged, offhandedly. "I don't mind playing Truth or Dare. I'm not afraid of anything." He seemed so confident about that that it might very well have been genuine.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-03-2010, 10:49 AM

Indeed, they didn't know much about each other but isn't that good? When he heard Cinnabar's reply to that, he gave him a look that asked if he was serious before he'd sighed and gave up. Two against one didn't really sound so good. Managing to get up from the couch, the male took his cup of stale, cold coffee and his empty plate. "I'll get us an empty bottle," he said as he looked at the two, giving them a stern stare, "And try not to wreck anything while I'm gone."

Aki disappeared into the kitchen. He came back after a few minutes with a bottle of empty wine in hand. He had a couple more stocked under his counter but he wasn't going to say that out loud. "Here," he said as he held it out to Momo. He wasn't exactly sure who'd start, after all. "You suggested it, you start." Seating himself back on the couch, he was silent for a few minutes before he'd spoken up again.

"By the way, is this a no 'pass' or changing from truth to dare or dare to truth game?" he asked as he rubbed the side of his neck.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-03-2010, 11:51 AM

Momo plopped down on the floor, bottle tightly in his hand, to the left of where Aki was sitting. He stared up at Cinnabar indignantly and pointed towards the open spot next to him as he set down the bottle in the middle of the imaginary 'circle' he was making. "Siiiiit."

Cinnabar made a face at his companion's whining. He couldn't stand it, or even a hint of it. He'd lived with Momo for many, many years and oftentimes had to deal with his whining at least twice a day. Naturally, he sat down, settling himself.

"You get one free pass," Momo decided, while Cinnabar was settling down. "And once you decide on what you want to do, you can't change after the darer or asker dares or asks you. That's how I usually play!" Momo glanced between the other two, making sure everyone was ready. "You all want me to go first?"

"It was your idea," Cinnabar stated, dryly, agreeing with Aki. They were very much alike in some ways, it seemed.

"Mmkay..." Momo spun the bottle with just a bit of force. It spun around a few times and then stopped pointing directly at Aki. It was easy to see by his expression that a million different ideas were spinning around his mind, mostly harmless. He lacked the ability to be extremely mean. "Truth or dare?"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-03-2010, 12:05 PM

Aki wasn't exactly sure whether to pity the other or laugh at him when he was forced to bid to Momo's request that came out as a whine. He decided not to do either and just rested his elbows on his knees as he nodded at the rules Momo set. "Works for me," was all he'd said before he'd agreed with Cinnabar on that one. He silently thanked him for answering the question for the both of them.

What he hadn't expected, though, was the bottle to point at him. He made a face and grunted in distaste. Obviously, he didn't think he'd like it if either of these two demons played on him. Aki, after all, was a normal human being. "Dare," he said, not really thinking much about it. He silently hoped, though, that Momo won't make him do something stupid.