Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 05-26-2011, 12:02 AM

Der Unsichtbare's Hunter

A guy goes around trying to find out what happens to people in houses, surprisenly he is like a ghost whisperer which allows him to help them but puts him in a very bad and dangerous spot seeing as they could harm, take over his body, or kill him. But he doesn't care about things like that until he meets a certain ghost that could change his life forever. Tho this ghost it not like the others...Find out how in the first episode of "Der Unsichtbare's Hunter"

Quote:
Name: Nicholas Tylerz
Likes: Helping, getting rid of evil spirits, and dreaming.
Dislikes: Spiders, his memories, know-it-alls.
Personality: Strong willed, determined, quiet and loud at times.
History: Nicholas, ever since he was about 7 years old, was determined to become a spirit hunter. Originally he was going to destroy evil spirits but he thought instead to turn them good and help them move over to the light. He keeps his past in silence, the only ones that know about it was the small old town that he used to live in. Now he wanders to make sure no one goes through what he had to as a child. He was taken in by his aunt and uncle whom have passed away when he was 17.
Random Facts: He's been going after spirits since he was 7 years old and dealing with life at the same time. He can speak and hear spirits, he can even see them until they cross over and then they are gone for good. He has no idea what his family actually did to make a living but one day he might find out.
(If you want me to change this pic, just say so)

Episode 1: VladesBane Mansion

Last edited by Kia_; 05-27-2011 at 02:54 AM..

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2011, 03:09 AM

Name: Farren Mason Grey.
Age: Sixteen. (when deceased, though how many years have passed since then are a mystery to even him.)
Dislikes: Bright lights. Thunderstorms. Silence.
Personality: Nervous, quiet, self contained and easily startled.
History: Farren died at sixteen years old, though how is a mystery to everyone. Of course Farren knows, but who could he tell? It's a memory he keeps hidden, a story never told, and a mystery to be unraveled. The boy now lives in the abandoned building - the last place he'd ever been, for some reason unwilling to pass over.
Random Facts: Farren never, ever leaves the building, not for any reason. He refuses to, simply enjoying what the outdoors have to offer from the window in the kitchen.

Last edited by GangsterGlam; 05-26-2011 at 08:52 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-26-2011, 07:45 PM

Nicholas Tylerz, your average guy, well almost, he is pretty much normal except he fights to keep evil spirits at bay who don't want to move on and makes them move into the light. Other than that he is pretty much normal, though, he doesn't like to be normal. Moving up past the gate of the abandoned house, the same one called VladesBane Mansion (or Manor) that is said to have so many evil spirits in it, that the realitors can't sell it. No one stays in the house long enough for them to sell it, barely two hours was the last ones and that seemed to be the longest time yet.

It was sunny outside over the mansion, the brightest place in the town, and yet the evil spirits could be felt tremendously. "Thats interesting, good thing I'm staying here for awhile" Nicholas said to himself as he opened the front door with the old rusty key that was kept under the door mat. Moving inside after hearing a click and some dust fall, he was glad he wasn't going to clean up while here and if he needed to he would just change his clothes.

Moved out of the entrance of the door he could see all the shadows in the place and thought out loud "This place is really dusty and too many shadows. Let's see if I can do anything about that" and set his things down looking around. This was going to take alot of work, he was already going to get paid for numerous things before this one but this was more than just getting paid, it was an interest.

When you first open the door from the entrance, you come face to face with a staircase on both sides, marbel flooring, a cream colored wall on each side, and amazing details into the banasters and handrails of the stairs. There were artifacts unmovable since last put there, they would be priceless as well...

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2011, 10:47 PM

Farren Mason Grey had already been a rather quiet boy, prefering to stay off on the side lines than be in direct attention. He kept his own life seperate from those around him, and was usually alone, but he enjoyed it that way. No one ever questioned it, there was no need to. These days, this was even more true.

For a long time now, Farren had been living in the Vladesbane mansion, all alone in the abandoned building. People saw him from time to time, brief glimpses of the ghost-like boy from the window, but no one ever questioned it. Why would a teenage boy be in an abandoned building like that all alone? This thought never seemed to cross anyones mind.

It had been a long time now that Farren lived their in the shadows, only admiring the green leafy trees and cool rain from the big open window in the buildings kitchen. Not even he knew how long it had been. But he was alone, and liked it that way. If anyone came close to his home, he made a point to get rid of them. It was only too easy to scare away potential intruders.

It hadn't always been this way. He used to welcome people into his home, used to try to tell his story. He wanted people to know, but no one who entered it's walls had ever been able to see or hear him. All his attempts had been wasted, and eventually, the boy had given up.

The building was dark, kept that way for a reason. The windows were covered well, to prevent any bright sunlight from seeping through. The shadows were where Farren felt most comfortable, and tried to keep his home made up of mostly darkness. Most of all though, he spent his time down in the basement of the large building, as though drawn to it specifically. The place he died.

On this day, Farren was in the basement, as he usually was, enjoying the silence and solitude he gained here. He no longer knew if it were day or night, what day it was, not even what years. Weeks could go by at a time unnoticed, they no longer held any value. He was expecting nothing, no one had came by to interupt his peace in such a long time, so he was startled alert by the noise upstairs. The boy heard every footstep, every breath, even the creatures obnoxiously loud heartbeat. It made him sick, and he immediately wanted him gone. How dare anyone bother him? Hadn't they learned their lesson yet?

Farren traveled upstairs, slow and cautious, keeping to the walls until he came upon the creature - nothing more than a young man. He didn't look especially threatening, and should be easy enough to get to go home. Or so he thought, stepping out into the hallway, purpously and very narrowly avoiding the sunlight that came in through the doorway. He walked into the kitchen, his favorite place in the whole place, if only for the window, and casually reached over to knock a long row of dishes to the floor, them shattering loudly upon impact. Farren flinched as they did so, hating the loud startling noise, but such things usually scared people away. Nobody wanted to be in a haunted house.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-27-2011, 12:35 AM

Nicholas heard the crash after closing the front door and left his things there as he walked into the room looking around. "Dishes falling after so neartly stacked, interesting" he looked around seeing if he could spot anyone. But only spotted a boy with silverish hair and green eyes. "Oh, sorry didn't know anyone else was going to be here. Are you alright?" Nicholas asked not knowing what was going on or what had happened with the plates. He looked around but didn't see anyone near, well spirits that is. Maybe it was just an accident.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2011, 12:48 AM

Farren watched as the man, this unwanted house guest, walked into the room to investigate the incident. Yes, that's right. Dishes falling over like so, impossible, and there's no one around either. He was pleased, sure the man wouldn't leave just yet, but a few more similar instances in the next few minutes and surely he would. If the attic stairs creaked loudly, but there was nothing around, or the electric fireplace turned on suddenly. There were many tactics he'd used before, and he was confident that this man would be no more complicated than the others.

That is, until he was spoken to. This stranger stopped and looked right at him as though he could actually see him. C- could he really? His mind stuttered, thoughts suddenly incomplete. No one who had ever came in here before could see him. Maybe it was a fluke? The boy turned around to look behind him, hoping that perhaps someone had snuck in on him, that someone else was there. He surely can't be talking to me.

But of course, turning around only had him staring at the large kitchen window, it's blinds still strategically closed. Absolutely no one else. How unusual.

Farren hesitated before turning back to the man, taking a step back before hiding the kitchen table there. A crystal ashtray toppled, smashing into thousands of pieces on the floor. The boy jumped at this, whipping around to stare at the offensive shattering, the noise startling him far more than the dishes had. Those he had expected.

"I-I'm fine." He stuttered, looking back up to the stranger, still unsure. Maybe it's a fluke. Maybe he doesn't see me. If he doesn't, then he won't answer me.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to be here either. You startled me."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-27-2011, 01:40 AM

"Oh, my bad. I was told I was going to be the only one here to visit this manor. What is your name?" Nicholas spoke smiling and looking for a broom and dust pan but not finding one so ignored cleaning up the mess. 'How odd, took him awhile to-' before finishing that thought the place shook like an earthquake making things break and then randomly fixing themselves again. "Okay what was that?" Nicholas spoke looking around the room.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2011, 01:53 AM

Farren just stared at this unwelcome guest with wide startled eyes as he spoke to him again, not believe his eyes or ears. How can he see me?! The boy didn't understand, at all. He shifted nervously, unwilling to tell the man anything until he got the answers he now so badly wanted, but before he could ask anything, the house shook.

This was actually a very common occurance, and Farren wasn't phased by it in the slightest. It used to scare him, but not anymore. In the basement it didn't even phase him. Although he was alone all the time, he knew other presences and spirits were in that building. They left him alone and he never saw them, so he happily returned the favor. It probably looked rather odd than he didnt react, almost as though nothing had happened.

"I don't know." Was all he said, looking around the place as though he were curious too. In ways he was, but as long as the spirits left him alone, he didn't care to find out. A moment later he turned back to the stranger, still wanting answers.

"Who are you?" He demanded, not bothering to answer the same question as it was asked of him. It really was the same, just reworded.

"And why are you here?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-27-2011, 02:53 AM

(I'm sorry could you make the writing one size bigger? please?)

"I believe I asked first but, I won't be rude. My name is Nicholas and I am a spirit turner. Someone who helps ghosts or spirits that haven't moved on, to move on to the light in peace" wether or not they would want it. Sometimes he had to do things forcefully and didn't care when he did it.

The house itself felt like it was moving and it was making him sick to his stomach, he shouldn't have drinked mountain dew before hand without eating. "The spirits can rest for awhile, I aint doing nothing right now jeesh" he rolled his eyes "I'd like to know the same as you?"

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-03-2011, 07:35 AM

Farren was in no way pleased with this mans answer. A spirit turner? He'd never heard it called that before, but of course, it explained quite a few things. Like, for example, how the man could see him. At the very least, he was sure he was telling the truth. While most of these "turners" as the man had so oddly put it, were nothing but fakes and phoneys, if this one were the real deal it would help to explain everything thus far. Such people were supposed to be able to see spirits and ghosts - how else could they do the jobs they so strongly claimed too? Most people saw this work as little more than a scam, and only the truly paranoid, the inanely gullible, or the strong believers gave in to such claims. If Farren himself didn't know such hauntings to be real, he would have never bought in to it himself. But he did know, and that changed everything.

"Nicholas." Farren tested the name, tasting it on his tongue. In no way was it foriegn, a perfectly normal, nice name for a boy. It seemed to fit this man too. Nicholas. Hmm.

"My name is Farren." Naturally, the boy gave up no further information. His identity was kept secret, as was every little important, or unimportant detail about him. He preferred it that way. It was the only way he knew to keep himself whole, not wanting to lose even the tiniest fraction of the truth. No, despite his previous bad luck, Farren still clung to the hope that one day someone would know what he knew. Anyone, it hardly mattered. What he expected them to do with such information he still didn't know, but surely they would do something. At the very least, it would no longer rest soley on his mind.

It now made sense as to why this intruder had came, as well. His home was heavily 'guarded', as it were. Surely a spirit turner would be drawn to such a place, and it was even more reasonable to expect some gullible fool to waste precious cash on hiring such a man to solve their problems, so the manor could at last be sold, rather than simply except things as they were, choose not to take any risks and leave the place alone. No, of course no one was this smart. Realtors were more considered about money and selling than the well being of any clientel.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-03-2011, 08:54 PM

Nicholas looked at him "Well since we know eachother now, I'm going to take my things up to the bedrooms upstairs, hopefully there is one not too fancy" Nicholas mumlbled the last part of what he said and headed out of the kitchen trying to remember the kids name for later. He wasn't that great with names and chose to grab his bags and head upstairs. He only had two suitcases but then again thats all he needed really.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:05 PM

is this dead? I promise my posts have gotton longer lately. They get shorter at night but i noticed there was noreply to this for quite some time.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-08-2011, 12:20 AM

i guess so