EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:28 PM

Name: Ekiri
Appearance:
Personality: She is a sweet refined girl. She's nice and fun. Shy around new people, but easily warms up.
Bio: Ekiri lives with her adopted parents after years of switching foster parents. She doesn't remember anything from before she was put into foster care. She came upon a cat one day named Pikoro who can communicate with her. She doesn't know why and he isn't allowed to reveal it to anyone. Although the two talk a lot.

Name: Kosuke
Appearance:
Personality: A bit stand offish. Kind of a jerk sometimes. He protects his friends, but tries to not let anyone else in.
Bio: Kosuke's parents were abusive and cruel, so he ran away from it all. He still attends school and fears his life on a daily basis. He hides his emotions and is admired by all of the bad girls in the school although he's completely oblivious to that fact.

Name: Myoujin (aka Satoshi)
Appearance:
Personality: normal teenage behaviors with good moral and standards.
Bio: Myoujin studies martial arts and frequently has to disguise herself as a boy because of a sexist mishap in the dojo when she first decided to join. Her boy name is Satoshi. To keep up with the charade she'll come to school as Satoshi every now and again.

Last edited by EmoMarionette; 07-20-2011 at 06:41 PM..

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2011, 08:50 PM

Name:Yuki
Appearance:
Personality:Shy.Can be dark,but is normally bubbly and optimistic.
Bio:She has lived a normal life like any other teenage girl. When she was 5 though a terrible accident killed her parents leaving her and her brother to fend for themselves.They do OK,but Yuki will be forever haunted by her dreams if she doesn't find out the truth of her parents death.

Name:Jacob
Appearance:
Personality:Kind,loving,can be a jerk,but is polite and open to meeting new people.Very protective of his little sister Yuki.
Bio:IS the older brother of Yuki.Is very protective of her and somewhat tries to control her life.He tends to hide his emotions and worries about others before himself. Has a job that pays well,but despite the money he makes he and Yuki live in a very small house.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-20-2011, 10:07 PM

Name: Malcom

Bio: Malcom has been living an ordinary life as much as he can for growing up in a n orfanage and being an angel. He has graduated highschool but can't afford college and is struggling to get a job to be able to fend for himself.

Name: Izzy

Bio: Izzy is a daughter of a really wealthy family and travels all over the world. She's rebelious and her favorite color is black. Having grown up taking tyquando and karate instead of ballette she still loves dancing despite being a bit of a punk. She strives to better her drawing and cooking as she travels the world, though sinc the death of her boyfriend, she's been distant and quiet lately.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-20-2011, 10:47 PM

((Let's get started shall we?))

Ekira awoke with Pikoro rubbing against her cheeck. She patted his head. "Well good morning, Pikoro. Did you want to come with me to school today? Pikoro stretched and yawned. "Sure why not? Could be fun." Ekiri got out of bed and quickly brushed her hair out at the mirror. She didn't care all that much about looks, but she didn't want to go to school looking like a monster either. She put on a white sweater and blue skirt. "Come on Pikoro and I'll make you some breakfast." The small black cat followed her as she skipped to the kitchen. "Morning, Felicia. I'm just grabbing something to eat." Felicia put down her newspaper. "Ekiri, you don't have to tell me every single thing you're doing." Ekiri smiled. "I'm sorry Felicia. I'm still getting used to this." Ekiri grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster. Pikoro rubbed up against Ekiri's ankles. She picked him up and cradled him in her arms. The toast finally popped up, so she picked them up and ran out the door. "I'll see you later, Felicia." On her walk to school, she began feeding pieces of toast to Pikoro. "Mmm cinamon." He said delightfully. Ekiri giggled. "You're silly, Pikoro. When you finish, don't forget to hop into the bag and stay quiet."

Kosuke's back throbbed as he woke up from an almost restless night. He had slept in an alley near the school, so that he could get there on time. He leaned up. Do I really wanna go to school today? he wondered. Nah. I think I'll just walk around for food today. he gruntled as he stood and he rubbed his face. He knew school was important, but he hadn't eaten for 3 days and heaven knows when the school would give out free food. Kosuke sighed and started down the sidewalk as the morning sun hit his skin. Just cool nough for his taste.

Myoujin leaned up suddenly as her alarm clock sounded loudly next to her ear. She groaned. "Ugh I don't wanna go to school today." She sleepily walked to her dresser and looked at her notebook. "Well Satoshi hasn't been to school in a couple days. Might as well. I have practice after school, anyway." She grabbed her normal boy attire and her trusty Satoshi hat. She took another look in the mirror. "Man its too bad I can't wear makeup today. My eyes are real baggy today." Myoujin sighed, picked up her bag, and left her home for school.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-20-2011, 11:56 PM

Izzy was at the school already, since she had taken to being the subsatute librarian. "Please let the boys just be quiet today.." she whispered to herself as she turned on all the computers and lights and then began to put the books back upon their shelves. She was wearing her usual, leather pants, a shoulder cut shirt that let her stomach peak out, and knee high boots. Her sun glasses were balanced on her head and she listened to the intramental music that always played in the library. It was a good way to make her own money instead of relying on her parents all the time.

Malcom sighed as he walked towards the school, he was going to help the secretaires and everyone inthe school office. He always did his best to help and he only got a little money out of it. But in these tough times it was very helpful to have just a little bit of money. He couldn't impose on his friend's kindness much longer and would need to get a place of his own, hopefuly.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2011, 01:23 AM

Yuki groaned as her alarm went off.Why can't I stay home like Jacob..She got up and took a shower and stood in front of her closet.Yuki knew she wasn't rich,but she had nice things,food,water,a place to live.She put on her red plaid skirt and her favorite black t-shirt.She had heard a rumor about some new students that would be at school,but she wanted to see for herself.Maybe she would get lucky and one would fall in love with her.She laughed at the thought and grabbed breakfast to go as usual and hopped in the car waiting for Jacob to drive her to school or as she referred to it...Her own personal hell.

Jacob got up and brushed his hair into his usual "just out of bed" look.He had another nightmare about the night it all happened,but he brushed it off like always.He got in the car and drove Yuki to school.When they arrived he hugged Yuki like he did everyday."I love you Yuki...Have a good day at school."He smiled and watched her walk off.He hoped he could soon give Yuki and himself a better life.Someday..He thought.Someday soon...

EmoMarionette

Old 07-21-2011, 03:09 AM

Ekiri made it to her classrom just in timefor the first bell. She sighed of relief and sat in her usual desk. Pikoro peeked his small head out of Ekiri's bag. She put her pointer finger to her lip, shushing him. Pikoro nodded and put himself back in.

Myoujin ran to school to get to school as early as possible. She needed to get to the library for a book to read in free period. She finally made it and took heavy breaths. Myoujin looked up and saw the librarian. She quickly tucked in a stray hair into her hat. she lowered her voice to the Satoshi speech patterns. "Good morning. Just getting a book to read. Any reccomendations?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-21-2011, 03:18 AM

Looking up Izzy smiled hearing the girl. She seemed to have good taste in clothes. She then pulled out a thick book with a beautiful guy with blonde hair and golden eyes, and another hot guy with black hair and silver eyes. Roses adorned the front as well and she smiled. "The Betrayal Knows My Name." she said smoothly and smiled widely. "Its a novel but has many pictures in it, I have finished it. It was a really good book. If you like fantasy." she added watching the girl's reaction with interest.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-21-2011, 03:31 AM

Myoujin smiled. "It does sound really good." She bit her lip. "But I'm Satoshi today ma'am. Do you have anything to cover the picture on the front. As much as I'd love to stare at him my entirely life, I'm not sure Satoshi's friends would take to it too kindly." the librarian was dressed really, well, sexy. It may have been a good thing she was a girl. Then again, Myoujin was constantly questioning her sexuality. Myoujin shook her head at the thoughts. No time for odd teenage feelings, now. "I think you look really great today, miss." She said nervously, with a slight blush.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2011, 04:00 AM

Yuki loved eating out for lunch.She always went to her favorite sushi place.She was about to order until she saw a boy outside.She wasn't sure why,but she walked out to talk to him.He seemed lonely and hungry and she wanted to help."Umm...Excuse me,but would you like to eat lunch with me?I can pay it's OK.I'm Yuki."she smiled at him hoping to get one in return.She looked at him and made a promise to herself that she would help this boy and make him smile no matter what.She grabbed his hand and dragged him into the cute little restaurant and ordered the regular for herself.She turned toward the boy."What would you like?My treat."She smiled again hoping the boy didn't think she was weird.In all honesty he was cute and if she was lucky he may open up to her even just a little bit.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-21-2011, 04:16 AM

Grinning Izzy laughed and shook her head hearing the girl as she quickly fashioned a makeshift cover out of an older book's binding that hand fallen off. She then checked out the book and grinned at the student who called herself Satoshi. "Well Satoshi, you can call me Izzy, no ma'am or miss needed. I'm just a step in librarian." she said lightly and then shook her head. "By the way, you don't look too bad yourself." she said snd winked before looking up at the clock. "Youre really early, I didn't realize how early you were..." she mummbled to herself.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-21-2011, 04:30 AM

Kosuke found himself in the center of town where the restaurants were. He didn't know why. He didn't have any money. Kosuke was about to walk off when a girl called to him. "Oh. Sure." She was just an ordinary school girl and he wasn't about to. Pass up a free meal. "Um get whatever's good. I'll eat pretty much anything." He tried to keep his cool and stay aware at the same time.

Myoujin blushed and thanked her. "I'm hoping I don't look too much like a girl today." She laughed and looked at the clock as well. "Oh I guess you're right. Do you mind if we just sit in here and talk for a while. I'll try not to bother you while you work." Myoujin took off her hat and let down her almost shoulder length hair and shook it out.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2011, 04:36 AM

Jacob was bored as he waited at home for Yuki.He knew Yuki would hate it,but she would be out for lunch so he could go tour the school.He had gone there to so might as well go say hi to everyone.As he arrived at the school he thought he would stop in the library to see if the librarian was in.He would always skip class in the library,but she never told so they were good friends.As he walked into the library he saw two girls talking so he thought he might as well join them...And it was even better that they were cute."Hello ladies how are you?I'm Jacob."He smiled hoping one of them would flirt back.

Yuki ordered two of her favorite meal.California rolls.She couldn't help,but star at the boy.She couldn't help what she said next...It was like word vomit."So would you like to come live with me and my brother?You wouldn't be a bother at all and you'd always have a home and food to eat."Her hands covered her mouth.She flushed a bright pink and looked away.She didn't even know this boy and already she wanted to see him as often as she could."I'm sorry that was rude.Please forgive me."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-21-2011, 01:10 PM

Izzy nodded to Satoshi and then grabbed a bunch of books to put away. Seeing the boy walk in she sighed praying he wasn't a trouble maker. But as she looked him over she was sure she had never seen him in the school before. "Im Izzy." she said smoothly and put more books on the shelf. She then looked at them both and grinned. "No making trouble now, eventually I'm going to be harrassed by stupid high school boys, so let's not make me mad." she said playfully and smiled at both Jacob and Satoshi.

Malcom was walking to the library with many books and thanked a teacher that opened the door for him. Walking in he nodded to Izzy, who didn't say or do anything as he began returning books and checking them in for her. He was staying at her house, and she was nice, but he avoided talking to her lately. He had been with her boyfriend when he died, and she had found them both bloody and cried herself sick for the longest time. It was ackword talking to her now.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-21-2011, 01:52 PM

Kosuke stared at Yuki as the words came out of her mouth. He looked down. "As long as you're sure I'm not a bother." He looked up at her with an almost glare. "And we don't get too close. Okay?" He sighed and ate his meal. "If you don't mind though, can we get some of my things. It isn't far."

Myoujin almost burst out laughing when Izzy told him off. She looked at him with an odd look. "You're Yuki's brother, right? You're all she talks about. She's a sweet little thing." Myoujin then shut her mouth, remembering she was Satoshi. What she had said could have been taken as a love confession. Which would be odd.

((If you guys get confused with Myoujin, text me asking if she's a boy or girl. Oh and does Jacob know? She's trying to keep it secret from as many people as possible.))

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2011, 06:34 PM

Yuki looked at the boy in surprise.She was a little hurt,but she understood about being distant."O-OK.You won't be a bother at all and We can get you things to."Yuki got up after she finished her meal and dragged the boy outside with her."Well can I at least know your name?And.."Yuki was surprised what she asked of him next,"Can I hole your while we walk there?"Yuki looked away and flushed a bright pink.She never acted like this,not even in front of the boys at school.She was acting strange,but she didn't mind.She knew she could help him.

Jacob looked between the two girls.He looked at the younger girl and grinned."Does she?That's good to know she loves me."He smiled that Yuki didn't hate him he could never really tell.He then put his attention to the older girl with jet black hair."Hello,I'm Jacob,but you can call me hunny."He winked at her and smiled that he still had the moves.He wanted Yuki to have a mother and father in her life,and Jacob would do what he could to make that dream a reality.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-23-2011, 01:00 AM

Kosuke sighed. "Okay well, my name's Kosuke." The words that came out of Yuki's mouth. She was cute and all, but he hardly knew the girl. He looked her over before saying anything. Well it can't hurt. Not like anyone knows me on this end of town. Might as well humor her. Kosuke grabbed her hand and began walking. "This doesn't mean anything alright. If anything, I'm helping you across town because you're afraid you'll get lost. I don't want anyone thinking I'm in a realtionship or anything." He led her to the alley where he had been staying. "Stay here while I'm get my things." Kosuke, carefully stepping over broken bottles and trash cans, went into the corner and picked up his bag filled with clothes and his picture of his younger sister. Staring it over, he sighed and put it gently in the bag. He walked back. "well, I've got it. The school isn't too far from here. Do you want to go back?"

Myoujin chuckled at Jacob's attempt to flirt. "Don't you try to get in her pants dude. I can put you in a coma for months with a single hit." She smiled at him, playfully. Myoujin put her hat back on, tucking in as much hair as she could. Putting her nose in the book, she kept a close listen as to what he was going to say next.

Ekiri yawned in her boring class. She hated having an earlier class period than most people. Then, Pikoro dashed out of Ekiri's backpack and out of the classroom. She gasped and stood up. "Excuse me ma'am, but I need to leave for a bit." She ran after the cat and he stood in front of the library. "Pikoro, what were you thinking?! You can't just do that." Pikoro lokked back at her. "Something's in there. Human or not, this something is going to cause trouble." Ekiri stared at the door, curiously.

Last edited by EmoMarionette; 07-23-2011 at 01:11 AM..

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2011, 07:18 AM

Yuki flushed pink at the touch of his hand.It was soft and warm and somehow inviting.She did however feel a little insulted that he said he was afraid to be seen with her."Now listen here Kosuke I'm a big girl and can walk all over town by myself."She sighed and kept walking and followed Kosuke to his makeshift home.When she saw how Kosuke lived she felt tears pricking at her eyes.She quickly wiped them away hoping Kosuke didn't see.She didn't need to give him more ammo for call her weak.She couldn't help what she did next.She ran to Kosuke in hopes of hugging him and making all of his troubles disappear,but she tripped and grabbed Kosuke's hand bringing him down with her.

Jacob laughed at the little girl,but she was too young and he was more interested in the hot chick librarian."So if you don't mind maybe you and me could get together tonight."He kissed her hand hoping to show his classy side.He winked at her and got closer and flashed his pretty boy smile.He knew this date would be sealed with a kiss.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-23-2011, 07:36 AM

Kosuke saw that Yuki had been crying and decided to just drop it, knowing that he'd probably offend her in some way. Then, as he was brought down to the ground by her, Kosuke was hovering over her. He closed his eyes for a second. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't want to get up. "Listen, Yuki. Don't be alarmed, but I've always wanted to try this." He leaned his face in close to hers. Kosuke tilted his head and gently kissed her on the cheek. He sat himself back up and began laughing as hard as he could. "You thought I was actually going to kiss you passionately on your youthful lips, didn't you?!" He laughed harder and calmed himself down. He sighed. "I'm sorry, Yuki, but you're too easy." Kosuke smiled and put his hand on her head, messing up her hair

Myoujin sighed. "You better not be testing me, Jacob." She muttered.

Ekiri sighed and lifted Pikoro into her arms. "You sure?" She said, looking down at him. He nodded and Ekiri opened the library door, seeing the three people in the room. She noticed the boy and the librarian. "Oh. Hello, Miss Izzy. Satoshi." Myoujin nodded and went back to her book. Ekiri looked at the strange man, who was too under dressed to be staff and too old to be a student. "Hello, sir. I'm sorry to have bothered you three."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2011, 07:54 AM

Yuki flushed a lustful red color as Kosuke got closer to her.He smelled sweet and looked like a God.Her heart raced as he leaned into her.She felt insulted when he started laughing so she just smiled."OK Tomoya whatever you say."She couldn't help,but giggle at her joke.She liked Kosuke even if he was a jerk at times,but she liked him and in her heart that's all that really mattered."Let's not go to school I finished classes early,so let's head to my place."She smiled at him and winked even.She wasn't sure what was coming over her,but she sure as hell wasn't gonna complain.

Jacob looked at the young girl and laughed."Oh I'm so scared.Are you jealous I'm flirting with her and not you?"He smirked just as he was about to claim victory over this brat another one showed up.He couldn't really help that there were so many children though it was a high school after all.He smiled."No not at all young lady.In fact i was just leaving. "As Jacob walked past the young girl and turned to tell the young girl goodbye."See you at practice Satoshi."

EmoMarionette

Old 07-23-2011, 08:09 AM

Kosuke smirked at her joke. "You watch way too much anime, kid." He stood up. "If you get in trouble for skipping school, you better not blame me for it." This girl sure wasn't like all of the other frivolous-minded, chattering girls in school. She was pretty opened minded, gullible and a bit of an air head, but Kosuke knew he shouldn't get too involved with her or her family. If something happened on his account, he'd never be able to handle himself. "Well, lead the way."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2011, 08:23 AM

Yuki grabbed Kosuke's hand and dragged him all the way home."Jacob I'm home!Jake?Hmm must not be home."Yuki went to the kitchen and grabbed a small glass and poured some clear liquid into it and quickly drank it hoping Kosuke didn't see.She went to her room and without thinking about it dragged Kosuke with her."So I say you sleep in my room...I mean Jacob likes to be alone and I really don't mind."She smiled and batted her eyes at him hoping to see his flirty side.She was always twirling her hair too.She was never so sleazy around the boys at school so what made Kosuke so special?She laid on her bed thinking intensely about Kosuke forgetting that he was standing right in front of her.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-23-2011, 08:35 AM

Kosuke went into Yuki's room. "What did I say about getting too close? It might not help the situation." What was with this girl. It almost seemed like she took in a celebrity rather than some guy off the streets. Kosuke looked around the room. "Well, since you are so obsessed with having me in here, mind if I take your closet?" He opened the doors, took a long look and turned back to Yuki. "You, you of all people, have a walk in closet? This thing is huge and you have so many clothes. They look expensive. I see you around school and you always dress plain. You know, you'd attract more people if you wore stuff like this." He took out a skin tight withe shirt and mini skirt. "Why don't you? Kinda unfair to the people who paid for these. They obviously bought them for a reason."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2011, 05:16 PM

Yuki looked up at Kosuke and what he was holding."Jacob doesn't approve of those outfits so I don't wear them.He lets me wear them as long as I do good in school.So I rare;y end up wearing them."Yuki got up and grabbed the outfit and went to change into it.She came out and looked at Kosuke."There are you happy?"She smirked at the look at Kosuke's face and grabbed her laptop."And in case your wondering my parents are dead and that's why my brother and I live here alone."She sat on her bed and blared super bass by Niki Manaj.She laid back and relaxed loving the songs bass blasting all through her room where nothing bad could ever happen to her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-23-2011, 08:36 PM

Izzy was surprised as Jacob began working his moves on her. She did her absolute best to stay passive, but the moment he said hunney, memories came rushing in her head. She fought them off, and used her best self control until Satoshi and then other smaller girl drove him away. Memories... Painfully memeories. Happy memories, sad memories. They all tore at her like a cat tares a mouse. She stumbled and then sat behind her desk, her eyes wide with shock and pain as she put her hands on her face in agony. Seeing that look Malcom retreated out the back of the library. Last time she looked like that she had screamed at him and nearly told him to get out. Ever since her boyfriend died she had been acomplete mess. Shaking Izzy felt tears run down her cheeks. "No... No... No. No. No." she moaned as she shook, her pain ovious in her face.