race: human
bio: born into a royal family that is at war with the werewolf people

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-02-2011, 02:54 AM

Name: Aidan Canavan
Race: Werewolf
Bio: His family was hunted down and executed by order of the royal family. He now fights as best as he can against the human kingdom.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-03-2011, 03:34 AM

Elizabeth grummbled as she headed out of the throne room. Her father was a idiot! He still didn't listen to her when she said that Thai war with the were people was pointless. He never listened to her when ever she said somethig important. He didn't listen when she said she might need fighting lessons and she snuck behind his back to get them. They came in handy so it proved to him he was wrong. He was always wrong! Why did her father have to be the ruler of a entire kingdom? He was a idiot and understood nothing of what was going on. She stomped her way right out of the castle and didn't look back. She needed time to get away from her parents and her life as a princess. It was a goodthing she was wearin her common clothing, no one would think she was the princess.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 AM

Aidan silently sneaked through the underbrush. The human raiding party hadn't left the area yet, and he didn't want to get caught. To be hones, Aidan didn't even know why the war had been started in the first place. Whatever the reason, He needed to find a way to sneak into the human's castle, but first, to escape.

Palmoun

Old 08-03-2011, 03:50 AM

Elizabeth headed straight into the forest and towards the clearing where she did most of her training. She needed her mind off of everything and he best way to do that was to beat he crap out of a tree. So when she got to her usual tree she started to beat it up. The sound of skin slaking into bark filled the forest around her but she didn't care about thr pain that came with the noise. She just continued and when her arms got tired she started to kick it. Soon she was kicking and punching at the same time and small blood marks were being made into the tree.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-03-2011, 03:58 AM

Aidan was heading towards the city for a while, when he heard a noise. It almost sounded like a fight to the death. Sneaking to the edge of a nearby clearing, he saw a human female pounding a tree. Aidan silently cursed his white pelt. While he could be silent as a whisper, he stood out in a forest setting, and could normally be easily spotted. He couldn't sneak around her, but maybe he could go above. Aidan swiftly climbed a nearby tree,k and started stealthily going over the girl. He hoped that she didn't look up, if she did, she'd scream, and bring all those soldier down on him.

Palmoun

Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 AM

Elizabeth continued to hit the tree and didn't care about anything that was going on around her. When the skin on her knuckles were completely broke and blood was clearly seen in the tree she stopped. Panting softly she cured under her breath and looked down at her hands. Slowly she opened them but pain shot htrew her fingers as she did. Heading over to astump she sat down and started to wrap her hands in some cloth while muttering how stupid her father was. Once her hands were completely covered she screamed, "this war is pointless! Why don't they listen." she screamed and then ran at the nearest tree. She did a quick jump kick at it, sending a tremer up the tree. It was strong enough to shake the werewolf that was in it out. When he landed on the ground she could only stare in shock.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-03-2011, 04:13 AM

Aidan landed hard on his back. The breath knocked out of him, he could only lay there stunned for a bit. He couldn't see too sell, but he knew he had to get out of there. He felt his head, and drew his paw away. It was red and sticky. He rolled over, and saw that he had landed on a rock. He managed to get up, and stagger away. When he tried running, however, he just collapsed. Eventually, he was forced to stop and lean against a tree. Holding his spear out, he wondered if this was the end. The world seemed to be turning gry, and the next thing he knew he was out cold.

Palmoun

Old 08-03-2011, 10:08 PM

Elizabeth just looked at him and didn't know what to do. She thought she should be prepared to attack but yet at the same time she wanted to help. When she saw the blood on his hand and head she knew she had to help. But before she could say anything he was already running away. Quickly she followed him and after a whiel she found him out cold on the ground. Sighing she quickly bent down and started to check his head. Slowly she started to wrap his head up gently to slow the bleeding and moved him into a more comfortable position. When she saw his spear she quickly took it and placed it slightly out of rang just incase he tried to kill her or something. She then checked him over and waited to see if he would wake up.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-03-2011, 10:45 PM

Aidan blinked and opened his eyes slowly. The sun was in his Face so he raised his arm to block it. When he did, he felt a wisp of cloth wrapped around his head. After quickly feeling his head, he saw that somebody had kindly bandaged it for him. He looked around for the person that helped him, but all he saw was a human. A human! Aidan tried to scuffle back as fast as he could, but came up against the tree. He saw the the girl had taken his spear, so he quickly drew his knife. He took a ready stance, but he really didn't want to fight. Even while he growled, his eyes glanced around for an escape route. The bark was too hard on the tree behind him for his claws to work, and the branches were all to high. The girl was in the perfect position to stop him from running away..... He was trapped.

Palmoun

Old 08-03-2011, 11:36 PM

Elizabeth smiled when she saw him starting to wake up but when she saw him move she growled. He wasn't suppose to move, it might only hurt him more. When he glashed the knight at her she couldn't help but laugh and quickly knocked it out of his hands while saying, "lay back down, your only going to hurt yourself more if you move." she said and before he could do anything about it she forced him to lay down on the ground. "I didn't bandage your head just so that you could go and hurt yourself again." she said as she looked at him and started to check his head.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-03-2011, 11:45 PM

He cocked his head at her. "You're the one who bandaged me?" he asked, "Why would you do that? You're a human." he truly was confused. he flinched back when she touched him though. He backed up as far as the tree would let him. She may have put a bandage on him, but maybe she was going to sell him into slavery, he'd heard stories of what happened to captured werewolves. Slaves for everything from pleasure, to manual labor. And abused the whole time.

Palmoun

Old 08-04-2011, 12:07 AM

Elizabeth frowned when he flinched and thought she had hurt him but when he backed up she growled. "I did it because it was the right thing to do. now hold still!" she said and grabbed his head forcefully, "now let me change the bandages." she said and with a gentalness she hadn't showed before she took the bandages off and carefully put new ones on. As she worked she looked at him, "and I may be human but it doesn't mean that I am going to hurt you." she said and smield when she was done.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-04-2011, 12:33 AM

Aidan lowered his hackles, and sat back down. He tried not to move while she worked on his bandages. He didn't completely trust her yet, but seeing as she hadn't tried to kill him yet, maybe she wouldn't try. He quickly checked himself over as best as he could without moving. Nothing seemed to be hurt or broken. In fact, it seemed that the only reason his head got hurt, was because he'd hit a rock. "What's your name, human?" He asked curiously. He inwardly flinched. That came out a lot more aggressively than he'd intended.

Palmoun

Old 08-04-2011, 12:40 AM

Elizabeth smiled when she saw his hackles finally go down and he sat down. Once she saw done she sat down infront of him and smiled, "I am Elizabeth, and can I ask your name?" she asked as she looked at him. His voice was a little harsh but she guess that was to be expected. THey were enemys and yet she was helping him since she knew it was the right thing to do.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-04-2011, 01:03 AM

"Aidan. Aidan Canavan." he said. "To be honest, I'm rather surprised at you. We're mortal enemies, yet here you are helping me. Why?" He didn't know much about humans, but Aidan knew that this was unusual, at least. He shifted uncomfortably. He felt vulnerable without his weapons. However, Aidan assumed that if he went to go get them, the girl, Elizabeth, would scream, and that would bring the guards looking.

Palmoun

Old 08-04-2011, 01:15 AM

Elizabeth smiled when she heard him, "it is nice to meet you Aidan." she said as she looked at him and sighed when she heard him. "because our war is pointless. We are just fighting to see who is stronger and we are just going to die if we continue like this" she said as she looked at him and could tell he was getting uncomfrotable. "oh and if you try to get your weapons I will snap your neck. I am a skilled fighter and I will kill you if you try to kill me." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 AM

Aidan agreed with her wholeheartedly, "I think the war is stupid too. There are many things that we could learn from each other. You humans could teach us about metal armor and weapons, and we could teach you about enchanting them." Aidan froze. Enchanted armor and weapons was supposed to be a secret. When she threatened him, Aidan only cocked his head, and asked, "Why would I want to kill you You helped me, and possibly saved my life. At the very least I owe you a debt of honor, which reminds me," He stood up and looked her in the eye, "How should I repay you?"

Palmoun

Old 08-04-2011, 02:52 AM

Elizabeth smiled when she heard him and was glad to hear that she wasn't the only one thinking that. She then nodded and smiled, "yeah we could teach you that and possibly learn more from you. But no onewill listen, everyone is to hard headed and that includes my father." she said and frowned at the thought. Her father was a idiot and he wouldn't listen. She the nsmirked when she heard him, "I am just saying since some people would kill me even if I did help them, they would probably jump at he chance to kill me." she said and then looked at the sun as she stood uo and cursed. She had to get going before her father sent for her. When she heard him she paniced slightly, "I do t want anything, I already have ti much. But right now I have to get going." she said as she moved towards town.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-04-2011, 04:47 AM

Aidan was about to ask what she meant, when she said she needed to go. instead he just nodded. When she was gone, he collected his weapons, and headed towards town himself. A different path than she took but still the same town. he made sure to do his best to avoid her on the way there. On the way, he found a man sleeping on the side of the road. Aidan slowly crept up on him, then quickly inspected his possessions. On the ground next to him, the man had a simple wooden shield, and a good steel sword. Unfortunately, while he could grab the shield, the man had the sword wrapped tightly around his arm. Aidan briefly considered killing the man, but decided against it. Instead, he carefully stole the man's cloak and gold. These would allow him to sneak into the town easier, he hoped.Aidan declined stealing the shield. It would be useless with his spear, and it would only slow down his dagger. If he eve got a sword, he would consider a shield, but until then...

A few hours later, Aidan had successfully sneaked into town. The cloak had hidden him from most people, and the one person who saw him had quickly been bribed with the gold. Glancing over the castle in the center, Aidan almost chuckled to himself. This would be easier to climb than a tree back home. The only problem was the guards. Dodging around the closest pair, Aidan swiftly made it to the castle. looking around, he saw that nobody was looking, so he began to climb. About halfway up, he was about to drop down onto a walkway when the window right next to him opened up. Aidan froze. If he moved, he would probably get caught. So he waited. and waited. And waited, until finally the light in the window went out. with a quiet sigh of relief, Aidan decided to keep climbing, instead of go through the nearby door. He ended up climbing to the top of the tower, and going into the room there. it seemed like a bedroom of somebody important. Aidan was exhausted, so he propped his spear up against a wall, and sat down. As soon as i catch my breath, he thought, I'll go and find the king. and then i will have my revenge.

((Wow, i didn't realize how long it was till i finished lol.))

Palmoun

Old 08-04-2011, 11:15 PM

((lol))

Elizabeth ran and soon got into the castle without much yelling from the guards or the maids. She then headed into her room and pulled off her training clothing. She slipped on a nice simple dress and headed off to see if her father had come to his sences. But instead she found herself being taken away with a tuitor. Her tuitor kept her for hours and by the time that she was able to escape her she didn't know where her father was at all. Soon she found herself just wondering around the castle and enjoying her time there. Her mind wondered over to the wolf she had met and wondered where he was.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-05-2011, 12:55 AM

Once he had caught his breath, Aidan shed the cloak. It was a great disguise, but now it would only hinder him. Carefully opening the door, he peeked into the corner. There was a guard on the steps, but he was better positioned to keep people out, not in. Muttering an incantation under his breath, Aidan snuck up and touched the guard on an exposed patch of skin. instantly the guard was asleep. Creeping down the stairs, he noticed no further guards. He slowly crept through the castle avoiding guards where he could, and putting to sleep the ones he couldn't. He was searching for the royal family. He would have his revenge for what they did to him.

Palmoun

Old 08-05-2011, 01:15 AM

Elizabeth was marching down the hall and nearly screaming her head off when she couldn't find her father. It was like he had completely dissappeared off the face of the earth. The Dress was also starting to get annoying and she didn't want to wear it again. Dresses were only annoying and she hated it more then anything else. When she turned around a corner she thought she saw something white go around the corner. She wondered what was going on and slowly followed where it when can called out, "hey, who is that?"

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-05-2011, 01:18 AM

Silently Aidan cursed. He'd bee seen, at least partially. Glancing around, the only bit of cover around was a nearby wuit of armor. It was made larger than normal, so he could just take the helmet off and dive in. he did so, and carefully replaced the helmet,. He tried to breathe quietly, because if he didn't it would probably echo.

Palmoun

Old 08-05-2011, 02:11 AM

Elizabeth ran forward but she saw nothing expet for a suit of armor. She growled as she turned around and saw nothing down the hall. "curse those maids and those secret doors." she muttered to herself. She then turned around and moved close to the wall and started to tap on it. "the maids all get the cool secret passages and tunnels while the princess gets nothing. Why is that? " she said to herself as she tapped around on the walls.