Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-23-2011, 05:09 PM

Elizabeth sighed as she watched him go and then slowly made her way back to her room. As she pasted the bathroom she headed inside and slowly started to clean her knuckles. She then wrapped it up before she headed down to her room. Once there she slipped into her pajamas and curled up in bed. Life sucked for her more then anything else sometimes. Yet slowly as she thought of that she thought of Aidan and was glad at least someone coudl think like her and fell asleep.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-23-2011, 10:09 PM

When Aidan woke up the next morning, he noticed that there was more noise than normal. He looked out his window, and saw that a couple of troops of soldiers were marching through. Aidan sighed, the left the town. He went to the place where he met Elizabeth, and stopped. He smiled when he saw the tree she'd been punching. Laying down, Aidan relaxed, and stared at the sky, lost in his own thoughts.

Palmoun

Old 08-25-2011, 12:05 AM

Elizabeth woke up to yelling and guessed that her father wasn't getting something he wanted. He was like a child sometimes and she couldn't help but wonder if he was hte adult or if she was. Quietly she slid out of bed and slipped into another pair of training clothing and sighed as she looked down at her hands. She wouldn't be able to punch anything but she sure could kick. So she ran out of the castle and towards her favorite place away from her father. As she got closer she saw something in her clearing and smirked when she saw Aidan. "it seems we cant stop bumping into each other." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 12:22 AM

Aidan opened one eye lazily, and said, "True, but isn't there some human saying about like-minded individuals, it goes something like 'great minds think together'?" He stretched, and sat up to a cross legged position. He frowned, and pointed at her knuckles saying, "You know, you really should be taking better care of those. Quite useful to you I'm sure."

Palmoun

Old 08-25-2011, 01:07 AM

Elizabeth chuckled when she heard him and nodded, "yeah your right but you got your saying wrong. It is 'great minds think alike' not together." she said as she looked at him. When he saw her hands she sighed and nodded, "I know I should be and I am. Not going to use them, instead I am going to practice my kicks and leg movements." she said as s he looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 01:16 AM

Aidan cocked his head, and asked, "Could you show me? I think the ability to fight unarmed would be a good one." He the held up his spear and dagger, and offered, "In return I could teach you these so you don't hurt yourself as much."

Palmoun

Old 08-25-2011, 03:27 AM

Elizabeth smiled and nodded, "sounds like a fair trade." she said as she smiled at him. "now then the first step in fightng unarmed is your stance. If you have your stance and your balance then your good. The stance is simple one foot front and thr other back." she said and quickly slipped into the stance as if it was a every daything. Her hands were up and ready to protect or attack and she had her balance.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-25-2011, 03:31 AM

Aidan did his best to imitate Elizabeth's stance. Somehow, it didn't feel right. His feet were shoulder width apart, left foot front, while his hands were up by his face, balled into fists. "Like this?" He asked.

Palmoun

Old 08-26-2011, 12:24 AM

Elizabeth looked at his stance and walked around him. "I think you have it right but I can tell that your body isn't use to being like this." she said as she looked at him, "you seem kind of stiff, you have to stay loose." she said as she got back into her hands and looked relaxed and yet ready. "now if you see a enemy what do you think you should do?" she asked as she looked at him from the corner of her eye.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 12:28 AM

"Let him come to me, then surprise him with a quick attack."Aidan answered almost immediately. "At least that's what I'd do with my spear." he adjusted himself to imitate her better, then growled with frustration. he still felt too tense. "Sorry, I'm not used to learning with words. Just be a little patient please." He was clearly embarrassed about not being good at this yet.

Palmoun

Old 08-26-2011, 12:49 AM

Elizabeth smirked when she heard him and then nodded, "well I have to be patient, it is what I have been drilled into me over the years." she said and then smiled. "and yes, you could do that but if you had nothing and he had a spear or something you have ot act ten times quicker. YOu have to move in so that they cant use the spear and then punch him in the neck or a power point a few times." she said and right after she said that she moved. She was quick to move forward and fast enough with her punch and kicks that you could tell she had done this for a while.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 01:00 AM

Aidan nodded as he considered what she said and replied, "Yes. And because i know how to use a spear well, i know the weaknesses.... of....." His eyes lit up. You could tell that he had an idea brewing. but then his face darkened. "never mind," he muttered angrily, "it would never work with those pig headed fools." He screamed and punched a nearby tree so hard, that you could hear a loud crack in his paw.

Palmoun

Old 08-26-2011, 04:24 AM

Elizabeth smiled when she saw his eyes light uo and found herself eager to listen yet when she heard him scream she sighed. The crack that came from his paw meant it was hurt and she walked over to him. "you have to learn not to do that, villagers look up to people who are calm and level headed. It is something even I have to work at." she said and took his paw into her hands, "now where does it hurt and don't tell me it doesn't, we both heard the crack." she said as she studied his paw.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 04:33 AM

Aidan held his paw gingerly, and said, "I can't tell. It feels like the whole thing." He winced as she touched it. "i just... got so angry. It's this dammed war, getting in the way of a good idea. I know the weaknesses of the spear, because I'm the master of the spear. You know the weaknesses of Fighting with your fist,s, because you are good with them. What it, we got every soldier in out armies to work together, and teach each other. That way, if our countries were allies, and another country attacked, our soldiers would know the weaknesses of whatever weapon they uses, and be able to exploit them. But because some people are too busy bonking each other on the head....." Aida finished with a furious growl.

Palmoun

Old 08-26-2011, 04:42 AM

Elizabeth sighed when she heard him and gently pressed around the paw and tried to be as gental as she could. "I know what you mean, I would love it if our people were allies but my father won't listen. He always thinks that since he is the almighty king that he knows everything. Then he acts like a child and o have to step in to correct him." she thengrew quiet as she worked and sighed softly. "is it horrible to hope that your father is Hurt or killed so you can step into his place?" she asked since part of her always hoped that. She knew if she was in power she could make this war go away and make this a peaceful place. Yet it wouldn't happen with her father. As her mind wondered she started to wrap his hands gently she she found he had fractured something innhis hand.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 04:47 AM

"Your father is the king!?!" Aidan asked surprised. Aidan began to back up repeating no over and over. he was having a flash back. His original village. The king and his men slaughtering. His family's death. The fires. He curled up into a ball and began whining. He could smell the blood again. His sister's blood. He'd been covered in it. His eyes rolled around in fear, and his hackles puffed up. He began to rock in his ball. All he could think of was that night, and the fear that went with it.

Palmoun

Old 08-26-2011, 05:02 AM

Elizabeth cursed when she realized she had let that slip and when she saw him back up it was exactly what she didn't want. She knew her father had caused him and his people pain. She knew it all to well and just wanted the pain to end. Slowly she walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Aidan... I am so sorry.... Sorry for anything my father did... I'm... I..." she then sighed and let her hand slip away from him. She then moved away and sat down under a tree. This was why she had to be careful with throwing he world king and father together. It ment hurting someone or no freight ds. Part of her wondered if he would kill her now. If he did then there would be no heir to the thrown.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 05:05 AM

Elizabeth's hand on his shoulder snapped Aidan back to reality. He still lay curled into a ball for a while after. But eventually he uncurled, and looked around. Elizabeth was sitting under a tree. He walked over to her and sat down. "Why are you still here," He asked curiously, "Why didn't you leave me?"

Palmoun

Old 08-26-2011, 05:09 AM

Elizabeth had her eyes closed and was ready for the worst yet she heard him plop down close to her. She then smirked and slowly opened her eyes, "because what kind of person would I be if I did?" she asked as she looked at him. "I wanted to stay to make sure you were okay and say I am sorry again. I know you probably won't trust me ever again but I am sorry." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-26-2011, 05:12 AM

Aidan shrugged, and said, "Why wouldn't I trust you? you've had several opportunities to kill me, and yet you haven't, besides, I didn't see you ride through my home and slaughter my family. One cannot blame the pup for that father's mistakes." Aidan rubbed the back of his head and laughed, embarrassed, "That makes me sound pretty lame doesn't it?"

Palmoun

Old 08-27-2011, 12:32 AM

Elizabeth sighed, "because my father is a killer and I could just be deseving you so that I can get close to yoru kind." she said as she looked at him. "it doesn't sound lame but it might not be true. My family name is covered in the blood of your people and I am sure if someone of your kind had the chance they would kill me." she said simply.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 01:44 AM

Aidan shifted uncomfortably. "Actually..... probably not, so long as they didn't know who you were before they met you." With a sigh, Aidan swallowed hard, then said, "You know.... I have to confess. I.... I was in the castle to kill the royal family," He was quick to add, "But even though I know who you are now, I still don't want to kill you...." He scratched the back of his head, and tried unsuccessfully to think of something else to say.

Palmoun

Old 08-27-2011, 10:31 PM

Elizabeth was surprised when she heard him and found herself smiling. "true but if they knew who I was before that I would be dead." she said softly and her smile faultered slightly. Sighting softly she looked at him, "I actually had a feeling you were there for that but I didn't want to believe it. " she said and chuckled softly, "and I know you wont hurt me. If you tried I would fight for my life." she said and smield at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-27-2011, 10:50 PM

Aidan laughed and said, "Now that is one fight that I wouldn't want to place bets on." He didn't know if she knew how much of a compliment that was for his species. You were always supposed to profess how you would win every fight, so saying that you weren't certain you would win is a very high compliment indeed.

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2011, 01:02 AM

Elizabeth chuckled, "why? you know I would win?" she asked as she looked at him. She may be a good fighter but her strength didn't compare to a werewolfs. She was sure that a wolf would over power her in a matter of minutes. Even though she knew how ot get his weapon away from him.