Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-07-2011, 07:49 PM

Aidan closed his eyes and sighed sadly, "I'm that you had to do that.... I should have just told them that I wouldn't do it.... And now you have to get married to somebody you barely know..." Aidan felt horrible. He should have know that his friendship with her would only hurt people, and now her entire life was going to be with somebody that wasn't even her species. A voice in the back of his head began to whisper that he should offer himself, but Aidan stamped the thought down. He'd already ruined her life. He didn't need to make things worse.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-08-2011, 12:23 AM

Elizabeth sighed when she heard him and looked at him. "your right, I am getting married to someone I hardly know but I have always known I would. It is what the royal people do, we give everything we can to the people. Even if it is our happiness they ask we give it. So I am giving up my freedom for them so taht tey can be happy. I know it doesn't seem fair but I knew that this would happen." she said as she smiled at him a little bit.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 12:35 AM

Aidan sighed, and said, "You shouldn't have to though. You deserved better." Frowning, Aidan looked confused, he didn't know where that came from.

(sorry, brain dead ish)

Palmoun

Old 09-08-2011, 01:05 AM

Elizabeth smiled when she heard him and gently placed a hand on his arm. "A princess deserves what makes her people happy." she said and then yawned, "now I need to head home, I have to go talk to my dad." she said and slowly started to head out of there.

((this okay))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 01:10 AM

Fenris nodded, and watched her go. With a sigh, he got ready for a night outside. It wasn't the first time he'd slept out of doors, but the seasons were getting older, and soon, even his fur wouldn't be enough.

Palmoun

Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 AM

Elizabeth soon was in the palace and headed straight for her father. ONce she was there she looked at him, "father what would you say if one of hte werewolves purposed a marriage between us?" she asked and her father thought for a moment and hten looked at her, "well I would accept that but I know you wouldn't like it." "but if it brought peace I would do it." she said and he just stared at her and then laughed, "this is all hypathetical so dont get worryed about it." he said and elizabeth nodded and headed towards her room.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 07:30 PM

Aidan watched a light come on in one of the towers, and wondered fleetingly if it was Elizabeth's room. Sighing, he leaned back into the tree he had found, as snow began to fall.