ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2011, 04:39 AM

Hitomi watched as he went all the way to the back, sighing when we sat down. Alone. The back row was the one that was always empty; no one sat there at all. Hitomi didn't want him to just stay there and isolate himself. His troubled aura could come back. The raven contemplated for a moment, then walked to the seat next to him and sat down. Looking at the desk, she said, "This row is the most empty..." Her voice was quiet, almost at a whisper. "And... I just... Don't want you to feel alone."
Then, she finally thought of something: he was probably annoyed with her beyond belief. She could become the reason why his troubled aura might return. Nearly bolting out of the seat, she turned to Ryu and bowed, shutting her eyes tight as her face burned. "I'm sorry, Matsumata-san. I'm being clingy. And annoying. I just... I'm sorry." Quickly, she stood back upright and turned around to get her bag, making sure to hide her face from him.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 08-17-2011, 12:18 AM

Ryu looked up as the girl walked towards him, blinking in surprise at her latest words. He had noticed that this row was one that the others seemed to stay away from and he didn't know why, but it had been the only place he could find an empty seat, so he took it. "Kawano-san, please. You're not annoying, far from it. But you should go be with your friends. I'll be fine. You've given me a great morning, and class is going to start soon. I'm liable to be a distraction for you." He told her, smiling charmingly, which he could tell shocked many of the people near him, the females being the most vocal while the guys remained silent about it.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-17-2011, 12:30 AM

Hitomi stared for a second at Ryu's smile. It had really taken her aback, and had caused her face to flush a bright pink. For a moment, she couldn't really find any words to use; he took them away. But, then the corner of her mouth tugged up to form a smirk, and the raven sat back down in the seat next to Ryu. "They can deal with me being gone. They've had me for years, so they can share me." Hitomi stuck her tongue out at Ryu, a slightly mischievous look on her face.
For the remainder of the first half of the day, the teachers just introduced themselves and talked about what would happen in class. Everyone was half asleep by the end of the first round of boredom. Even Hitomi's hyperness had waned, an unusual thing indeed. The entire school was ecstatic when the bell rang, signaling the beginning of lunch. The raven packed up quickly and stood by the door, waiting for Ryu to come out.