Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-15-2011, 02:28 AM

Trapped by unseen walls, two try to make a plan to get out~
(that was the worst summary EVER)

Ever's girls~X

PATIENT FILES NUMBER 0001 ~ Forever Trapped

Name: Alchemy Benevolent Dejourn

What you're "in" for?
Suspected murders, spanning across the country.

What's your "problem"(s):
Multiple Personality Disorder, a strong form of psychictry -which she has dubbed YouTube-

Biography:
Alchemy IS her real name, despite how many people deny it; and yes, her mother was high on crack when she named her and Avalanche. Alchemy had a troubled child hood, being forced from her brother - Avalanche-and forced around from foster home to foster home where she learned many things from many different people. Some of it wasn’t bad - some of it was. Alchemy learned what a family was like through several families, but she also learned what hate, abuse, terror was through others. Alchemy finally got out of it when Avalanche took her in when he hit 18 and found her. Even then, it was hard to establish a life, due to Alchemy’s paranoia and her utter fear of her brother leaving her again, despite his many attempts to prove to her that he wouldn’t, including making a 'blood promise'. Avalanche made his living tattoo-ing, one thing he was always good in. Alchemy had her first tattoo when she was 15. Quickly addicted and needing a form of release, she has many. She took on a form of modeling, getting in some serious cash at that hand as well - something she was good at due to her beauty. It didn’t matter that she was a minor, she was just too beautiful to resist.
She first discovered her MPD when she was coming home from school and she was jumped to avenge the person she fought at school and got expelled for it. There in - her 'baby' (Saysha) was born. She has many of them -18 to be exact- and new ones form at the drop of a hat. Alchemy is considered very unstable. Each one has its own way of doing things: talking, walking, problem solving, eating - everything. They even have stories on where they 'came' from. Alchemy’s case is a weird one - each of her Multiple Personalities’ think that, at one point, they were alive. They are totally under her control, though and thankfully.
Alchemy has a very corrupt form of morality and sense's of right and wrong. Killing comes naturally to her, each face different from the last and the utter sense of fascination with death and dead bodies streaming from several Multiple Personalities’ severely affect how Alchemy works. Albeit he never admits it - she even has Avalanche scared with what she does.

Latest image:

Any specific markings?

back, left ankle, right wrist, Her right side, stomach

Name: Morganna D. Halslot

Bio:
Being raised with 'crazy' people, her life has been dedicated to finding out the reasons why these people are like that. And in doing so - she found it was unnatural and she strives to 'clean' them of their insanity. Though she's not as sane as she thinks she is, that's one of her many flaws.

Last known image:

Last edited by Forever_Trapped; 08-15-2011 at 08:07 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 02:43 PM

Cookie's CharactersX

Name: Avalanche Eccentricity World

What you're "in" for?
Suspected murder spanning across the country, statutory rape,

What's your "problem"(s):
MPD, OCD, several addictions.

Biography:
Avalanche was old enough to remember Alchmey's birth. Also the death of their mother at their father's hand. He remembers carrying his baby sister to safety as the house burned, an act of 'grace' that came from Avalanche himself. If he hadnt done it, the man would have killed them all! No one suspected the eight-year-old child at the time, and blamed it on faulty wiring. Taking Alchmey away from Avalanche was a mistake; he loved his sister and could properly provide for her just fine! Hiding his hatred and anger for the world for years after. Ten years to be exact, he waited until he was old enough, then, finally, he took his sister in. By that point, he was too late; she had a twisted mind and he could see it. Instantly loving his sister, he took her in and kept her close, teaching her about life and other things she didnt already know from being in foster care. Attempting to keep her in school, he enrolled her but that plan quickly went down the drain. Alchemy had been in a fight... and the person, well they were barely clinging to life. Clearing the sister of charges, Avalanche instantly noticed that fighting and even murdering people was normal for Alchemy. Killing animals and innocent children wasn't her style and Avalanche found himself all too similar.

His 'powers' awakened when Avalance was in danger of being raped and one of his MP's, Kai, jumped to the rescue. An ability with fire - an element that always came naturally to him. Almost as much as killing. Each person looked more and more and more like their father and he couldnt help it. All the hatred, the rage for what he had done to Avalance and Alchmey just boiled over and caused him to do great and terrible things. That's where he got his idea for tattoo-ing. His skills with a scalpel. Sure its not the same thing but you're doing the same thing - marring the flesh and making it look different. Something he loves doing.
His 'rape' conviction came from when him and Avalance were in their 'world tour' and the cops caught them -more specifically, two of their MP's- in their room, both doing something they were sure to regret later but at the moment - it didnt matter. Caught like deer in head lights, they gave up fairly quickly and landed in this place until a conviction could be made.

Latest image:

Any specific markings?
left arm back Left side

Name: Archer Miller
Bio: Archer was always fascinated with psychology even as a child he would spend his time indoors reading books, soaking up knowledge about people with things like schizophrenia and bipolar disorders. Before he knew it, he himself was hearing things. At the young age of sixteen, Archer was diagnosed with acute schizophrenia, life became difficult for him as he went through school. With a degree in psychology he now works at a mental institute where he works with patients who still have hope. He has a co-worker by the name of Morganna, and both of them have just gained two new patients who have the potential of being 'normal' society beings again.
Appearance:

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 02:43 PM

A blood curdling scream ripped through the walls of the asylum. The restraints that held the so called monster, jingled dangerously. He was an untamed one, he had long dark hair and soulless pits, for eyes. The man seemed too be kept cozy in a strait jacket and then chained over the strait jacket. He took in short, heavy breaths. Weak and tired he was from all that screaming, Avalanche let his head rest back against the cold, jagged wall.

He was vile, he let out a snarl as the door opened and light flood through out the whole room. For the first time the people of this institute got a right look at Avalanche, he was huge, and that was putting it lightly. His records said he stood at a towering six foot four, he was heavy, but not the pudgy kind. He was built, though he was in a poor state right now anyone with eyes could notice the muscles along his arms and the dangerous looking tattoos that covered his left hand. Rumour had it, that he made tattoos for himself...with scalpels. One would always cringe as they imagined themselves cutting their arm up with a scalpel to ink it.

"Let me out" his voice was thunderous as he demanded. The care taker that had been near him flinched. She was new, and she was terrified of this untamed giant. Avalanche smirked as he saw her scurry out of the room.

Pathetic. That is what Avalanche was right now. Just down right pathetic. The people monitored him from their rooms, they were safe. At least for now, his eyes searched for the camera that was put in his room.

Finding the small black circle he looked into the lens defiantly and gave a low dangerous laugh. Wait till he got out, this place would be in ashes faster than the stupid doctors could scream. Satisfied that Avalanche had probably struck some fear into the doctors heart he went back to rocking back and forth against the wall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer darted across his room, leaving behind a mess of scalpels and injections. He ran down the hallway to room 126. That was where she was, his new patient. Alchemy B. Dejourn. A seventeen year old murderer. A murderer for crying out loud! What could have pushed a teen to do something like that? He frowned, Archer had taken a look at the kids brother when he was sedated and asleep. Archer opened the door quietly, he saw that the girl was still in the corner and she was still under the effects of sedation.

He flipped on the light, she looked like her brother. They looked like a bunch of trouble makers, which they in truth were. Archer sighed and ran his finger through his hair, he placed his hand on her forehead to check for a temperature. He wasn't sure why he did that but he just did. Archer sat in the room and waited for Alchemy to come back to her senses.

His clear, sky blue eyes twitched as he heard voices. Recently, his schizophrenia had been getting worse. He had been hearing more voices recently, some of which were evil. To take his mind off of things he grabbed a sheet of paper and doodled on it, he sketched a portrait of the teen. He wondered where his co-worker Morganna was. They still had to become properly acquainted since Archer had just joined recently.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-15-2011, 08:23 PM

Morganna -needless to say- was slightly, just slightly, frightened of her new patient. He was terrifying, standing so tall and the rumors that went around like fire about him. Him and his sister looked so much alike... but that was something she'd address later. She was warned not to bring up Alchemy around Avalanche, for the man would go on a tirade and try to break out just to get to his sister.

So the two had a bond... she'd have to ask him about that when he was much, much more restrained. Morganna feared for her life if he was any less restrained and she asked him about his sister. As in what made them go with murder as a final alternative to everything that they'd done. And his statutory rape charge - that was something she was quite curious to hear his side of. His demanding scream made her flinch and she scurried out of the room to write everything down instead of standing IN the room. Oh no - she valued her life, and her unbruised skin.

Sighing, she mumbled a 'what am I go do with him' as she peeked thorough the glass to his room, seeing him rock back and forth. What could push someone so far... and she also wondered if Archer was enjoying the more docile of the two siblings: the bruits sister.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The last thing the poor girl remembered was screaming that the voices would shut up and she started crying hysterically. Alchemy then started pounding on the door, begging to see her brother. She hadn't seen him in so long and she missed his strong arms around her, the feeling that he'd protect her against everything in the world. God she missed him.

They had busted in her door and restrained the pale, beautiful teenager in her hysterical crying, screaming, and begging though she gave them no resistance except for begging for her brother. They then stuck a needle into her and left quickly. Alchemy remembered the room getting blurry as she tried to get out of bed but she fell to her knees and curled up there for a moment before crawling to the corner to curl up in such a manor, it seemed she was trying to protect herself.

Taking a sharp breath, the girl moved slightly as she awoke, seeing a doctor there. "Hey doc." she greeted softly, blinking to try and clear the room up. She was calm, docile, unmoving except to move her head around. Her arms were in her lap and her legs were pulled up to her chest, the wall her pillow. "Can I see my brother?" she asked, the first question to pop out. Not 'who are you' or 'where am I' which were so common - she wanted Avalanche.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2011, 11:44 PM

His eyes went to the female outside the door, he glared at her through the window. His lips were turned up into an ugly, scary looking smirk. "Come here" he ordered the female outside the room. Avalanche knew very well that she could hear him because the door was open. He just wanted to know where his sister was and how she was. He was calmed down by now, his legs were crossed out in front of him and he was taking deep breaths in too calm himself. He didn't want to scare his only chance of being able to see Alchemy. Avalanche longed to see his little sister's face. She was his only family, he needed to protect her from people like his father. He had vowed to himself that he would take care of her and he wouldn't fail like he had to failed to protect his mother.

He closed his eyes as he tried to remember how the hell he had gotten here. Avalanche's memory seemed to be weak. One moment they were in a hotel room, and the other moment he was in here, in a fucking strait jacket. What had he done to deserve this?! Then, a horrible sensation washed over him. What if...Alchemy wasn't even here?! What if she was some where else?! What if his baby sister was all...alone, fear filled his eyes. No, she wasn't alone. Avalanche shook his head, he didn't want to believe that idea. He let out a deep breath, and clenched his teeth.

'Please be safe where ever you are Alchemy' he thought to himself desperately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer lifted his eyes to the girl, he slipped his glasses off of his nose. "Feeling good Ms. Dejourn?" he asked lifting his eyebrow, leaving her question unanswered. He walked over to her and crouched down in front of her, he looked at her curiously. "We have a strict rule here of rewarding good behaviour. So both you and your brother will have to be on your best behaviour if you want to see each other" he told he with a shrug. He felt bad, but, rules were rules. Plus, he didn't want to get kicked out of his job just yet.

Archer walked back to the chair and wrote a few quick notes down. The notes were the following;

-Responsive to questions
-Asks about her brother often
-Seems dazed and lost without brother

Turning back briefly to Alchemy he gave her a small curt smile, "would you like something to eat?" he asked her.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-16-2011, 12:03 AM

Morganna saw that he noted her outside the window and instantly freaked out. What was she going to do now that he saw her? What would he do? His voice was loud, demanding, ordering her to come over there and to do it at that very moment. Morganna nervously toyed with a lock of hair before she hesitantly went into the room.

"Yes?" she asked, giving him a little smile. Somehow - she knew he'd ask about his sister. Ever since they got in here - they hadn't seen each other so it was natural for them to wonder if the other was even there in the same building. Morganna had the brief temptation to tell him she wasn't there, just to see how he'd react. She knew it was cruel but hell - it was fun at the same time.

Kneeling down, she gave him a little smile. "Are you going to ask about your sister? Well I'll tell you where she is if you can give me your version to what happened in the hotel... I was told you two were doing something but I want to hear it from your end." she offered.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Feeling fine." Alchemy mumbled, looking around. Everything started to rush back like before - where she was, the fact that she was caught, the first night she'd spent away from her brother since he had taken her back. He eyed her curiously and it took her everything in the fibers of her being not to kick him in the damn face, watching a few of those pearly teeth fly out. Gritting her teeth, she struggled to keep the wave of personalities back, resorting to closing her pretty blue eyes, and taking a few breaths and everything within her was calm and tranquil once more. Logic came back and so did rationality. "Let me put it to you this way, Mr. Doctor. My brother is not the type of man that is patient. He will tear this place down looking for me, and frankly - I wouldn't stop him." she informed, smiling.

The sound of food made her stomach churn and she shook her head. She wasnt that skinny for no good reason - the girl didnt eat. Almost period. Avalanche - she'd eat because he looked at her in worry but that was the only reason. And since no one here would tell her where he is - she figured she'd give 'em hell. The girl wasn't nearly at the end of her rope - but the calm, quiet girl was struggling to stay there and not choke the doctor in front of her, demanding her brother and her freedom.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-16-2011, 01:05 AM

Avalanche smirked, "Well, aren't you a mind reader" he nearly spat out the words. They words tasted bitter on his tongue, "I just want to know if she is truly here or not, nothing else interests me right now, because I know how the damn system works. You won't let me see her no matter how much I beg like a freakin' dog" he sneered at the lady. She already looked terrified of him, and he hadn't even done anything yet!

He sighed, he himself had no idea what had happened. "Look, I wish I could tell you but I can't! I don't even remember what happened myself, just give me a few days too figure something out! Till then may I please, please get too see my sister?!" he tried to be as polite as he could. Avalanche made his voice sound as calm as he could without sounding like a total idiot who was obviously sucking up to this doctor lady for a chance to get even a small glance at his sister.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer chuckled, "Well, if he knows what's good for him he will be forced to behave. I know there are many psychologists here that would love to punish him by giving him a good shock to his head" Archer said with a simple smile. But under that smile there was dying patience. Archer arched an eyebrow, oh boy. A difficult patient for his first case? Wonderful, he grabbed the phone that was hung on the wall and spoke into it "Claire would you send a cup of coffee and a bowl of rice with curry on top to room 126 please" he spoke clearly and confidently. If she wouldn't eat by her own will then he would make her drool with delicious food of his own.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-16-2011, 01:17 AM

The doctor pursed her lips and listened. He was a violent, volatile one at that but then again - if she had someone that special in her life... she'd possibly be the same way. Tapping her chin with the clipboard she debated heavily on what to do. If she managed to get some time in with Avalanche and his sister - maybe they'd behave. But that was a huge maybe. Morganna pursed her lips more, before sighing.

"I could be cruel and tell you that she isn't, and to keep both of you safe from each other - we moved her to another facility." she said, pausing to make him think that it was the truth. "But I wont. She's two floors down on the right, room 126." she finally gave, standing up. "And if, if you behave... I'll sneak in some time between the two of you, private time too. Since the only people you didnt kill was each other." she mumbled, picking up the phone and calling the room just as Archer gave a request for food. "How is she?" she asked as soon as he picked up.

- - - - - - - - -

He told her how it was and Alchemy gave her own bitter smile with the same fading patience only hers was laced with fading hope as well. The man arched his eyebrow and she stared at him calmly, wondering what he was thinking. Then, against all what she thought he'd do, he called for food and she rolled her eyes lightly and crossed her arms. Her eating was not going to happen, just not going to. Thoughts of her brother filled her head, she was sure he was here- the doctor told her that much but where was he? Could she make a run for his room? No that'd get her more time and a possible transfer. Holding her knees to her chest, she leaned her head in them and tried to hold back the tears.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-16-2011, 03:14 PM

Avalanche sighed as the lady said that Alchemy was here and she was safe. Though, he didn't like her cocky attitude. In fact, he didn't like the lady himself either. His eyes twitched as she mocked him, she thought just because he was all tied up she was safe. A dark laugh escaped his mouth as he watched her. He was most surprised when she said she would allow Avalanche to see Alchemy if he behaved. Avalanche frowned, he had learned not too trust people easily. "Why would you do that for me?" he asked in his low, dark voice. Something was wrong, he could feel it.

Avalanche watched as the lady picked up the phone and dialed a number, quickly speaking to who ever was on the other side. 'How is she'. Could she possibly be Alchemy? Yes! It had to be her he thought desperately, he put on his best sincere face and he listened in on the lady's conversation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer had picked up the phone on the first ring. He spoke into it quietly, "She's good, quite calm, refuses too eat. But besides that, totally normal" he said speaking to Morganna. "Well, as normal as she can be" he muttered. "How about on your side? Frankly, I'm quite surprised to hear your voice. You sound calm" he said laughing. Archer turned around and looked at Alchemy, he raised an eyebrow. She didn't look so good, he shrugged and turned back. "How does he seem being separated from her?" he muttered into the phone again. A kitchen member had just dropped his food off. He mumbled a quick thanks and took a quick bite of the food, it was delicious! He turned to Alchemy, "You sure you don't want any?" he asked her taking another bite.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-16-2011, 09:24 PM

Morganna ignored him as she listened to what Archer was telling her. So she was calm and cooperative. It seemed as if she had the patience of the two, meanwhile he was just the brute force. But she wouldn't eat; stealing a glance at Avalanche, she wondered if Alchemy would do as she was told if her brother was around. Smirking lightly at his other question - she laughed a bit. "Oh he's a mad, destructive rampage." she answered simply, leaning on the wall. "How is she coping on your side." she asked, looking at her nails.

The fact that Avalanche heard it all didn't phase her one bit. He could listen in all he pleased, it wouldn't make him go any farther in this place and certainly wouldn't gain him any steps closer to his precious sister.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Alchemy listened to him quietly, glaring softly at him when he said 'as normal as she can be'. She was normal! Perfectly normal and sane, despite what they were saying about her! Alchemy aided her brother in spilling the blood of the people who deserved it, damn it, and she wouldn't take back a moment of it, wouldn't regret it at all. Though Alchemy remembered perfectly what happened in the hotel, it still bought color to her face, she wouldnt speak of it.

At his question about food, she just stared at him, giving him her answer through that action and refused to say anything more.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 PM

Avalanche could only laugh as she described him. Damn these restraints, he wished he had telepathic powers. Oh how he would love talking to Alchemy inside his head, he would always be there for her and vice versa. Why couldn't the two have been twins he had wondered sometimes. He loved Alchemy more than anything after all. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to remember it all, if only he could remember what had happened at the hotel they would let her see Alchemy. Avalanche's head snapped up, he talked to the lady, "Ask the man on the other side to ask Alchemy if she remembers!" he hissed out from his teeth. "Tell Alchemy I want her to tell the doctor!" he was practically shouting. His eyes were gleaming with excitement as he saw the lady relay his message to the man on the other side.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer gave a thoughtful nod as Morganna relayed the message of Avalanche too him. Not that she needed too, he could hear him scream from the other side, in fact it was so loud that he had to hold the phone away from his ear. He was pretty sure that Alchemy was able to hear as well. He shrugged and continued to eat as she obviously refused his offer, "She is actually...a whole lot calmer and a lot better self collected than her brother" he said to Morganna. "Hold on a minute" Archer walked back towards Alchemy with the phone in his hand, lucky it was cordless.

"So I am sure you heard what your brother had too say, if you tell me what happened at the hotel...I promise, well Morganna and I promise to let you guys see each other" Archer gave a small hopeful grin at her. He just wished she would cooperate so he could go home and sleep, he had a pounding headache and he was hearing voices again.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-16-2011, 09:51 PM

Morganna just listened to Archer, letting her mind wander. She wondered what could have pushed the two siblings to put a mountain of bodies at their feet. An image of Avalanche sitting in a throne, holding Alchemy in his lap as the bodies piled up made her smile. It was possibly how he viewed everything, and she too. After all - the only other person in their world was each other.

Avalanche yelled his orders to his sister and Morganna winced, relaying the message and putting it on speaker. "Alright, alright, calm down." she grumbled, waiting to hear Alchemy for the first time.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Alchemy didnt need to hear her brother's orders from Archer - she heard it from his own mouth. His voice made her heart flutter as she realized that he was, in fact, there. It felt so good to know that he was there... and his description of her was usually how it was - she was the calm, collected one and her brother was aggressive and scattered. Archer approached her and she swallowed hard.

"As you wish, brother. Our clothes had blood on them so we took them off to clean them." she began, closing her eyes. His fingers running down her back. "We hid them under the jacket that's how we got into the hotel in the first place. And the bathtub was the only option at the moment." Brushing the hair out of her face, gazing at her longingly. "So we washed our clothes in the bathtub using soap. Then we went to bed - that's all that happened." she told, not all the way lying but not all the way telling the truth. His arms guiding her as their lips met and her back met the mattress. "That's all that happened." she repeated, looking at Archer.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-17-2011, 01:04 AM

Avalanche watched the lady smugly, she obviously had no idea of the bond between the pair. If Avalanche was fire then Alchemy was water, if he was the sun, she was his moon. He let out a booming laugh as she told him to calm down, he was calm. This was nothing compared to when he got uncontrollably angry. He sucked in a deep breath as he waited to hear her voice, his beloved Alchemy's. As he listened to her story his body shuddered with details from that night. His lips curled into a familiar boyish smile as he remembered the taste of Alchemy on his tongue. She was fibbing, oh how good she was at it. These poor suckers would never suspect a teen who looked so pale and weak to lie about this story. Oh Alchemy, I love you so much Avalanche thought to himself, he just wanted to hold her and never let go. He was possessive when it came to his sister, he didn't let just anyone be around Alchemy. Especially men, what their father had done to their mother had left a huge impact on Avalanche.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer listened with wide eyes, his brow twitched slightly when she mentioned, indirectly of course, that they were naked together and in a bathroom. He gave a small shudder, it was kind of creepy. Archer himself had an older sister and he could never imagine being naked in front of her, it was just wrong. Not because he was a guy and she was a girl, but because they were related, their relationship would be deeper than just two teens who had raging hormones. He me her eyes, not entirely sure that she was telling the truth. But then again, Archer was not one to push matters beyond what they actually needed to go.

He just nodded, "Alright" he said. Archer knew that Morganna would be equally shocked on the other side of the line, and if she wasn't he would just have to slap some sense into his new colleague. Mental hospital or not, the story he had heard sickened his quite a bit.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-17-2011, 01:50 AM

Morganna ignored the laugh that he did, shuddering in a sense of fear. How could his sister love him, with all his anger and violence. But when her voice came onto the phone, Morganna was shocked. She sounded so... innocent, so young. Reports said she was just seventeen and already had a criminal sheet as long as a laundry list. Her story ended and Morganna blinked again, not realizing she had stopped talking until a few seconds later. They had been found in a hotel room, in the same bed, sleeping. So they had no problems with being naked in front of each other. Morganna shrugged to herself. It was how they slept in the old days to keep warm. "Alright Miss. Alchemy - thank you." she told, clicking the speaker off to go back with talking to Archer.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Alchemy looked up at Archer and smirked softly. If only she had heard what he was thinking, she would have corrected him by saying that what they did wasn't out of hormones, Alchemy herself had a good hold on hers and Avalanche - he wasn't known for any other hormone except raging anger. But then again - if she corrected him on that - she would admit to his statutory rape charge and she wouldn't do that, and besides - details like that are kept between the people who performed it, it wasn't any one else's business.

"You look disturbed doctor." she told after he turned off the speaker phone to resume his talk with the lady doctor that thanked her. Alchemy didn't need to give Avalanche a reason to kill this man.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 05:02 PM

Avalanche frowned as he saw the lady doctor pull the phone away. He wanted to listen to Alchemy's voice. At least he knew she was okay, she was safe and she was here. "When can I see her?!" he demanded in the background as Morganna talked to the doctor on the other side. His eyes narrowed, would he even get too see her?! They wouldn't lie too him...but then again, most doctors he had known were absolute assholes. They were liars, giving people false hope and what not. He could only imagine what he would do if this lady had been lying too him. But what was more strange too him was that Alchemy remembered, it was strange because Avalanche on the other hand, had remembered nothing. Absolutely nothing that had happened that night, why...he wondered. Why was it that his sister remembered and he didn't. Avalanche sat their wondering what could have caused that.

Archer's eyes narrowed as he saw the teenage girl smirk. "What?" he said frowning. He shook his head and turned back to Morganna who was on the phone, "Look, I'll just exchange notes with you later. Meet me in my room in about say two hours" he said abruptly before hanging up. He laughed as he heard her comment, "I work in a mental hospital, I am surrounded by crazy people, I listen to their problems. You don't think I would be disturbed?" he asked her grinning. He was expecting this kind of question sooner or later.

Archer raised an eye brow, he couldn't help but wonder. "What kind of relationship do you and your brother have?" he asked Alchemy. He was sitting on the floor in front of her cross legged.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-18-2011, 06:13 PM

"Soon." Morganna's simply reply was. She felt almost bad for the siblings and wanted to get them some time in with each other and soon at that. But she had two hours to throw around. Maybe she could get some questioning in with the man if he remembered anything. If he didn't, she'd have to refer to his sister for everything. Well - at least it'd give her an excuse to get them together- wait. She stopped writing and blinked, then gave a sly smile. Morganna put her pen with her clipboard and offered help to Avalanche. "Come on - we're taking a small walk." she told, giving him a smile.

"I'm not crazy. Nor do I have problems." Alchemy answered and blinked at him. "Then why do you work here?" she asked and studied his face. He seemed like he was the type to go insane just by being around insane people so why the hell would he work here?! But Alchemy would get all the answers she wanted out of him soon enough.

"He's my world, the center of it and what makes it up." she said simply. "He's the reason I'm alive. So I will dedicated it to him." Alchemy spoke as if her logic was the very reasoning of the world and there was nothing anyone could do to argue with her.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-18-2011, 08:36 PM

Avalanche's eyes narrowed, when was soon for this woman? Two months? Three months? Or maybe years, he wanted to know the exact date soon. He nodded cautiously as she said they should go on a walk. "By the way, you still haven't told me your name" he said in a matter-o-fact voice. He let her guide him up, damn, the strait jackets were heavier when he was standing. "You have to bare with me while I'm in these restraints, I'll have the grace of a toddler while walking" he told her. He returned her smile with a broad one of his own. Though Avalanche looked terrifying too anyone who glanced at him casually, he was quite a friendly guy, the only trick was...surviving long enough to become a dear friend too him. It was true, he had only had a few close friends when little. But he had lost touch with everyone after he secluded Alchemy and himself from the world. He followed the woman wobbling uncertainly with steps he took.

Archer chuckled, "That's what they all say" he told her grinning. Archer shrugged when she asked him that, yet another question he was expecting. "I work here because I think that all these people here, they have hope of reverting back to normal. I mean, they must have had some kind of trauma in their life to make them like this" Archer was looking straight at Alchemy as he said this. It was true, the words he had just spoken. He believed in each of these people, he knew there was that sane human some where deep down inside.

He just nodded when she said he was her world. Arched had to suppress a laugh, what a naive child like thing to say. He shook his head slightly, "What will you do if your brother gets married, or when he dies..you can't always tag along you know" he told her. Though the first option he threw at her was probably impossible. Someone had to be a sack of potatoes too marry Avalanche. From what he heard the man was like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-18-2011, 08:55 PM

Morganna bit her lip as she looked at the straight jacket. "Alright - I'm taking you somewhere special. If I take this strait jacket off - will you promise not to kill, maim, torture or touch anyone here?" she asked then waited for his conformation before taking them off of him faster than normal. "Morganna - now lets march shall we?" she asked, gently taking his wrist and going down the hall then steps then another hall to Alchemy's room. Before Archer could answer the door, she opened the door, blinking at Alchemy. She was... lovely, and she was a murderer? My gosh... she looked so young too. The shock and joy that spread across her face at the same time made Morganna happy. The siblings would be happy, and hopefully - have a little more trust within their doctors.

"Hope of reverting back to normal? I've killed people and happily so. I loved watching their blood run, the life fade from their eyes. Do you still think that I have a hope of returning to normal?" she asked, leaning back to the wall. Alchemy wouldn't claim to be perfectly sane but she wasn't insane - nor did she have problems.

"Brother? Getting married?!" she asked, then burst into laughter. "Oh my god - you'd have to be truly insane to marry him! Or me for that matter! Unless they had a death wish but they wouldn't get so far as marriage." she told, her laughter dying to giggles. "Ahhh that was a good one - you're funny doc!" she told, smiling and nodding. She heard something at the door jiggle and she blinked, looking at it. Alchemy watched the door slide open and her heart stopped and her breath hitched. "Avalanche!" she shouted, standing up and running, jumping on her brother -literally- when she got there. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she kissed his cheek repeatedly and nuzzled into his neck, holding back the tears of happiness.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-19-2011, 10:59 PM

Avalanche's eyes were still narrowed as he nodded his head. He would behave only too see if it was worth behaving. He sighed as Morganna took off the restraints and sighed. He growled slightly as she touched his wrist but stayed still as she pulled him away. Avalanche was beyond confused, and he hated to be confused. He just hated it, he followed her to show her good behaviour. When they came to a stop in front of a room his confusion only grew, his eyes popped out of his head when he saw his sister. "Alchemy!" he screamed. He scooped up the girl and twirled her around, Avalanche kissed her forehead sweetly and swung back and fro and she held her tight. He was a giant compared too her, she barely reached his shoulders. Actually, he was a giant compared to both the women in the room with out his restraints. "I am so glad too see you are okay" he whispered as he cradled her face in between his hands. Avalanche kissed Alchemy's eyes in a swift motion and then brought her back to his chest.He looked up at the Morganna and gave a small smile. "Thank you" was all he simply said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer shook his head, "I guess that is up to you. But I can try to make you as normal as possible if not fully normal" he told her with a small grin. Denial, he thought, the first stage of being insane and corrupt.

He shrugged, "You're a whole lot better than your brother. But nonetheless I feel bad for the man marrying you because of what your brother might do too him" Archer said as he looked at her. Archer rolled his eyes and gave a mock bow, "Pleasure to be a clown Ms. Alchemy" he said laughing sarcastically. He was just about to open his mouth again when he was interrupted by the door being flung open. It was Morganna! And she had brought that brute with her! Was she absolutely mental?! As the brother and sister rejoiced he pulled Morganna to the side. "What the fuck were you thinking?! You could have at least brought him in restraints!" he said hissing at her.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-19-2011, 11:52 PM

Morganna watched Avalanche go from his stages of confusion to his stage of utter happiness as he held his sister, the two sharing displays of affection that just made her smile as she poked at her ear to see if she still had hearing in it from his loud scream of her name. His happiness radiated off of him and he thanked her (holy wow was that a dream...) and she just nodded, smiling at him. But her watching the display didn't last all that long when Archer pulled her aside, asking what she was thinking. "That we could get answers, easy answers. They're calmer around each other, more compliant." she told, smiling. "Its perfect, if they get visiting sessions in - they might cooperate a little more." she said, having thought it out.

Alchemy gladly clung to her brother, happy as no other person could be at the moment. He kissed her head and held her tight but she didn't complain, not one bit. She already knew that he'd be happy to see her, and she was equally happy to see him. Alchemy nodded, letting him cradle her face in his hands. "I'm okay, I'm okay - are you okay? Not hurt?" she asked, clinging to his chest when he pulled her back there. Though she did detach for a moment to bring him in her room to sit on her bed so they could yammer for a bit by themselves without the interruption from the doctors. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, gently touching his cheek and stroking it.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-20-2011, 11:49 PM

Avalanche let out a breath of relief as Alchemy said she was unharmed. Boy was he glad to hear that, he smiled as he heard her. She was worried about him, just like her. "I'm fine, now that I'm with you" he said with a small laugh. He put his hand over hers as she stroked his face and kissed her forehead again. "You have no idea how much better I feel knowing that you're safe. When I was alone...I thought about the possibility of you not being here, and that really scared me" he said quietly. Avalanche had to admit, that thought had spooked him out quite a bit. He was content with just sitting on the bed like this with Alchemy, he sighed as he looked up at the lights. What would happen to them now?

Archer frowned at Morganna's idea. "Yeah, but what if the brother suddenly looses it because we're keeping them both here against their will?! What then? What if he destroys this whole place, this...this damn institute?! What will happen then? Not like we'll be alive to care about it but still!" Archer ranted on. He was sort of furious with her. Archer sulked, if he died, he would come back from death find a way to revive Morganna just to kill her with his bare hands. He shook his head, some how he had a bad feeling about this. Archer glanced over at the pair (who know seemed comfortable on the bed), he sighed. What the heck had he gotten himself into?

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-21-2011, 12:58 AM

"I doubt it - there's more people here than he can take at once, he's not stupid Archer. You give him less credit than he deserves." Morganna said, wagging her pen in front of him in place of her finger. "And besides, Alchemy keeps him in line. If they wanted to escape - its highly doubtful they'll pile on the body count." she said as if the concept of them escaping didn't bother her which it really didn't. Though she figured that if Avalanche killed him - he'd resurrect himself just to kill Morganna for this since it WAS her idea but she had the fullest confidence that she was right.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alchemy smiled at him, blushing a bit as he kissed her forehead again. She nodded at his words. "I had that same feeling - that you weren't here, that you beat someone up or killed them on the way in and they hurt you." she said, blushing at how much she was worrying but he was her life, as she said before. Alchemy scooted closer to him and looked at him. "What do we do... we're trapped here..." she asked, hearing the voices of suggestions fill her head. One of them said 'escape, its that easy' one said 'bide her time and observe' and one said 'kill them all' so that last one didn't really help out. Alchemy closed her eyes against the voices and rubbed the back of her neck.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-21-2011, 10:56 PM

Avalanche sighed, "For the first time in my life Alchemy...I have no idea what to do" he whispered to his sister. "Escaping would be damn difficult even if we were too try it, and I don't want to take any chances with these people right not" he murmured. He stroked his sister's cheek carefully as she blushed. He smiled gently down at her. The real reason he didn't want to take any action was because he didn't want to get separated from Alchemy again. He turned too Morganna, he addressed her gently. "Morganna, is it alright if Alchemy and I stay together?" he asked pleadingly. Everyone could see that Avalanche was holding Alchemy rather protectively. He continued to look at Morganna pleadingly, he would just stare at her till she would agree to him, even if she had to pity him to agree.

Archer glared at Morganna, "If you haven't realized, he is a mass murderer!Yanno what that means right?! He is sort of crazy in the head and when he is out of control there is nothing, absolutely nothing one can do to freaking stop him!" Archer said frustrated as he raised his arms and then dropped them again. "I think they would want to pile on the body count, of those that get in their ways at least" he murmured. "And just to remind you, the people that would get in their way would be us!" Archer said desperately pointing at Morganna and him.

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-22-2011, 02:31 AM

Morganna laughed lightly and shook her head. "Of course I realize that! And you're wrong - there's one person that can and she's over there," she corrected, motioning to Alchemy. There was a reason that Avalanche didn't kill her already - and weather it was because of his love for her, her mindset was similar to his, or what - she didn't know but there had to be a reason for it. And she wanted to know that reason among other things. Morganna blinked at Archer and nodded. "Yeah I know." she said, writing stuff before she heard Avalanche's question. "Well... how long? Like permanently?" she asked, blinking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watching Avalanche admit that he had no idea what to do shocked Alchemy. Usually - he always knew what to do, even when his Others were in control. "I didnt know what to do either... I was... scared." she admitted softly. Alchemy gently pushed her brother back onto her bed to where his legs were on the mattress and then sat in between them, curling up against his chest. "I agree," she mumbled about escaping. Avalanche asked Morganna if they could stay together and Alchemy sent her own pleading looks to them, not wanting them to take her brother away again. After spending so much time together, so many nights together - being alone started to scare her, despite how well she could normally handle it. Alchemy knew she was the only person that could keep Avalanche level headed, and it frightened her to think that he'd do something to be taken from her permanently.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-23-2011, 07:26 PM

"You were right too be scared" he whispered. "But don't worry, I promise I will never leave you alone again, I'm so sorry Alchemy" he whispered as he rocked her back and forth. Avalanche for some strange reason was terrified right not, and to make matters worse..he had no idea what was scaring him so bad. He frowned slightly, "Alchemy...how did you remember what happened that night. I couldn't remember anything...but you..." he whispered. It had been bugging Avalanche for a while now. How did his sister, his dear, dear, sister remember that horrible night which had concluded in their seclusion. Avalanche took a moment to take a deep breath in and run his hand through his jet black hair. He wondered how he was even brought here, how the hell had they managed to carry this huge guy from the hotel, to the car to the asylum! He shook his head, just thinking about it made his head spin!

He looked up dazed, he hadn't responded to Morganna's question. "Can we try it for tonight?" he asked.

Archer shook his head, he grabbed Morganna's hand and dragged her into the hallway. "What if you're wrong Morganna?!" he asked desperately. "What if she was just pretending, what if they were both just pretending? It could be a ploy, try to see it from my point of view Morganna" Archer had pure desperation in his voice as she grabbed Morganna bu the shoulders and gently shook her shoulders. Archer ran his fingers through his hair, he needed a cigarette. "Can you take care of them for awhile...I need a smoke" he muttered. He left through the door at the end of the hallway without waiting for a response from Morganna. Once he was outside he pulled out a brand new pack of smokes, he impatiently pulled the wrapping loose and let it drop to the ground. Lighting it, he took a long drag from it and let out a sigh.