Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-23-2011, 08:31 PM

Alchemy wrapped her arms around him and tried to comfort him, nuzzling him softly and murmuring her assuring that she believes him. But his question made her frown lightly. "I remember because... well I don't know why I remember... But I remember everything that happened." she answered, chewing at her lip. Oh how mad he'd be if he knew they had done something they shouldn't have. They had gotten Alchemy rather easily: the skinny, frail girl held her hands up, not offering an ounce of resistance even though Saysha and Alyce told her to grab the knife and kill them all. Then the cops had the decency to let her get jeans and a bra on before handcuffing her and hulling her out so hard, she still had bruises on her arm. Her brother - all she remembered was him yelling at them not to touch him or her then it was all a blur.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morganna let him drag her into the hallway. "I know - that's why I'm playing it by ear now. I see you point," she told him, and she was nervous that she was wrong too, but refused to show it. But something told her that they couldn't forge desperation like that, and she read up on them for quite a while. She went back to the window and peered in, looking at the siblings. They were a mystery, and she loved a good mystery. Chewing on her lip, she walked in the room. "Here's how it's going to work - you two can stay together tonight. And if we see you beginning to get uncooperative with any and everything we do - we'll separate you. Avalanche - you do anything to hurt anyone, she's being transferred to another facility and Alchemy - the same with you. We got a deal?" she asked, watching the girl's face and his. She seemed perfectly calm now that her brother was here. "Oh and Alchemy dear - eat something." she added then walked out of the room, locking it behind her.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-29-2011, 06:46 PM

[[ Terribly sorry for the really late reply! ;_________; ]]

Avalanche pressed his fingers too his temple. This was all too frustrating for him, he looked over at Morganna and he glanced behind the man that had just left the room. Could they have something too do with this? Did they drug him, or hypnotize him so he wouldn't be able to remember anything that had happened that night? "Morganna, did you do something so I would not be able to remember that night?" he said, slight trace of anger in his voice. He gently scooped Alchemy up and placed her on the bed as he made his way too Morganna. He made sure he compared his height too hers, letting her know that he was a giant compared too her and he wouldn't regret it if he had to do something bad too her. "You best tell me the truth" he growled as he forced Morganna back against the wall, his hands on either side of her head so she couldn't run even if she tried.

Avalanche could hear Alchemy squeal with joy behind him as Morganna said they could stay together. His brow was still frowned, though he was extremely ecstatic that they could stay in the same room he wanted answers first. "Morganna" he grabbed the woman and shook her by her shoulders gently. He was extremely annoyed at himself, and most importantly at the world.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Archer was leaning up against the wall and looking up at the almost starless night sky. He couldn't even see the moon, Archer shuddered slightly as a breeze wafted through the night sky. He hugged his windbreaker tightly too his body as he took a drag out of his cigarette. His days seemed to be getting worse and worse. He kept hearing noises and too top it off, he was now paired with a killer. Worse of all, he had too help her! How the hell was he suppose to help her when she looked like she was going too kill him?! Throwing the cigarette on the ground and stomping on it he walked back inside. Before walking back to the room he took a shortcut too the vending machine.

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-29-2011, 09:37 PM

Alchemy almost whined in protest when her brother gently scooted her away. She missed him terribly - even though they were only separated for a few days at most - that wasn't the point. She saw him grab Morganna, demanding the answer to why he couldn't remember anything about the night that him and Alchemy spent together. Honestly - she couldn't even offer an explanation to why she remembered and he didn't. It made Alchemy feel bad - but what could she, honestly, do?

He was getting a little too violent, and she wanted him to stay with her so she got up and gently touched his exposed hand, pulling him back lightly. "Brother... Enough..." she gently told, hoping it'd calm him down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morganna looked back at him and furrowed her eyebrows at him. "What do you mean by that?" She watched him gently put his sister aside so that he could come over and tower over her, to intimidate her into giving him an answer she just didn't have. He backed her into the wall, which she backed up into out of unconscious fear, trying not to yelp as he planted his hands beside her. She fumbled her words a little bit while looking up at him. "I'm telling you the truth..." she mumbled. At Alchemy's squeal of joy - it drew his attention and she ducked out from under his arms.

But she didn't get far before he growled her name and grabbed her. "I don't know why!" she told as he grabbed her. "I dont know why." she repeated as Alchemy came to get her brother off of her. At her first chance, she ran from the room.