MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-10-2011, 03:38 AM

Name: Steven Calcifer

Personality: Steven is usually often silent,suicidal,obedient and a nervous wreck. She is a nervous wreck because she is afraid she will do something to make any of her other personality's resurface.

Bio: Steven was once happy with her family. Her mother was a Queen but one day both parents had gone missing and her family split apart. Including her twin sister. When she was on the streets a new king took her off of the streets and gave her a home though he actually controls her to do whatever he wants such as kill anyone he wants.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

It was a dark night, the king had sent Steven to do more of his dirty work. There was one person the king didn't like and Since Steven was not human she could do it. Though in the process she had failed there had been a war going on. Steven had made the situation with the war worse. Steven had been wounded badly during this whole process, she was trying to find a safe place to find. she had been running through the forest trying to find a safe place to stop and let herself bandage her wounds.

Seeing a cabin she went inside of it unaware something was there. she closed the door locking it behind her as she sat against the door holding her side with her blood stained hand. She had all sorts of wounds. Her back and side, and chest had large gashes. She winced in pain. She wasn't ready for this. She wasn't ready to die. She had already lost too much blood from her wounds. Her skin was pale, her body trembled in fear.

xX-Vampire-Lord-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2011, 04:30 AM

Name: Alton Daevion'lyr
Personality: He is very cold somewhat but also have a very hot temper. As anyone who crosses him wouldn't survive. But he can be kind when he wants to be.
Bio: After being crown king by his dying father. Alton has made his kingdom very strong even times of war of course he trys not to keep his race in other people's mess but it never works out. So he would do anything to protect the vampire clan and kingdom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alton walks around on the top floor of the cabin. He soon stops smelling blood and wondering who was here. He knew it wasn't human but a demon wondering why the person was here. Especial in his cabin that he usual goes to be away from everyone else so this was very unsual that someone walked in. He carefully walks downstairs slowly not sure what the demon would do while looking around. "Hello? is someone there?" says calmy.

He soon reaches to the bottom step and looks around before seeing a girl in trouble. He could tell she was badly hurt before he moves over to the girl "Are you ok?" says somewhat kindly. He bents down a few inches from her looking the girl over wondering why she was here.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-10-2011, 04:45 AM

Hearing the man's voice she looked up. She felt like she was in deeper trouble down. She could barely even keep her eyes opened. She was loosing too much blood from the large opened wounds on her body. Her hand holding her side was more then covered in blood. She narrowed her eyes giving a cold look. She wasn't intentionally giving him a cold look but she didn't trust anyone at this point. She stood up slowly her clothing drenched in her own blood. "Do I honestly look okay to you!?" She asked harshly.

Tonight was somewhat of a event she never wanted to interfere with. But she had no choice. If she didn't she would be back on the streets. Though at this point Steven knew she was going to be on the streets anyways. Better yet Steven knew she was going to die. Feeling weaker by the minute her legs trembled causing her to collapse back onto the ground. Her eyes kept trying to close. She was obviously in bad shape.

xX-Vampire-Lord-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2011, 09:02 PM

Alton looks the girl over and knew she didn't look to well nor even if thought she would live long. He sighs deeply knew well he shouldn't but what kind of person would he be not to help. He removes his jacket and moves closer "Here let me help you..you shouldn't be on your feet anyway. You will loose more blood than you already are. At lease let me take you back to my kingdom so the healers can heal you." says. Alton wraps his jacket around the girl before he picks her up if she would let him.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-11-2011, 09:09 PM

She nodded. "Alright. Doesn't look like I really have a choice. I should accept the help I get unless I want to die." She said softly. Her dark charcoal wings were moving violently showing they were in pain as well as the loose feathers fell to the floor. Though, the loose feathers that had fallen out were covered in blood as well. "Sorry to change your plans today. I just needed to hide away from some people. I didn't intend to actually find someone here." She said in a whisper voice. "My name is Steven by the way. Though you probably don't even want to be on a first name basis."

xX-Vampire-Lord-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2011, 02:39 AM

Alton carries her as he walks out of the cabin usual his inhuman speed to get to the kingdom before he would come into attack. he looks down at her "Nice to meet you..I'm Alton. I'm sure no one will come across the vampire kingdom nor me since I am king there." says. he stops infront of the gates once open up. Alton carries her into the castle and heads straight for the temple where the healers was at for the healing of this demon girl. "Now I just have a question why are you hurt like you are" says laying the girl down before taking a step back but would be able to hear just right.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-12-2011, 03:06 AM

Once she was at his castle she layed down holding her side still. "Well..I'm in this condition because this king..he saved my life after my parents went missing. He gave me a place to stay, food and everything that I needed. I did everything he said. I was obedient to him. He told me to kill someone and everything turned out worse then I wanted it to turn out. And so the target's men attacked me and that's how I became in this condition. I'm sorry for troubling you like this.."