musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-12-2011, 05:04 PM

"In the summertime when the weather’s high, you can stretch right up and touch the sky."

At long last, after months of cold winter and never ending spring time, summer has finally arrived! This means partying, bikinis, beach, bon fires, laughter, and taking chances you'd never dreamed of. One lucky group of people have received this invitation inviting them to the time of their lives.

Quote:
Congratulations!!
Welcome one, welcome all!
The few of you which have been called
Have been invited for a summer time ball
Don't fret, it's not a scam
But it is the Summer Slam!

We hope you're not put off by our cheesy, though we think it to be clever, rhyme. You have been chosen as one of eight lucky guests to have the time of your life at the Summer Slam, an annual event lasting two weeks on a trip to a private island off of the Bahamas. Transportation, air fare to be exact, is paid for, and you will be staying in a lovely, right on the coast beach house fitting all your needs. A car will arrive at 8 am exactly, on Tuesday, June 14th, to take you to the airport where you will board two hours later. After a six hour flight you will arrive at your destination where you shall be shown to your beach house and set free to do anything your heart desires!

For any questions or concerns, please call 800-867-5309 or notify U.S Airways and Transport at [email protected].
Why shouldn't you take this once in a lifetime oppurtunity? It is the summer after your senior year, before you ship off to college or begin your life as an adult, and you might as well enjoy it!

Unfortunately, you've been unknowingly deceived. U.S Airways and Transport is a government run flight system used for confidential services. You are one of these. Less than six months ago, another of your "kind" displayed their powers. Seen as a threat, they were killed and analyzed extensively. A specific gene was found, differentiating from that of any other, that led to the discover of ones like you. Everyone in the country was tested, and everyone with this gene was marked. Somehow, they all reigned from one generation, yours of course, and were shipped off on a so called vacation they had won supposedly by chance.

The plane was abandoned towards the end of the flight, the two pilots and three stewardesses hopping off in parachutes a sly few moments before the plane hurtled to what have should have been a fatal crash. Up until this moment, you and the others have never noticed your powers. The intentional sabotage of the plane that should have led to the destruction and extinction of your kind exposed these powers, and now you're left to survive on an unmarked, unheard of, government classified island in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-14-2011 at 05:22 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-12-2011, 05:09 PM

-How To Survive In This Roleplay
01. No godmodding.
02. Literate. Dialogue in quotations, thoughts in italics, no txt speak, periods and punctuation, etc.
03. No perfect characters. No one likes them.
04. Follow Mene's rules. Simple enough.
05. PG-16. Keep it interesting too, but keep your pants on.
06. PM me your profiles with the title "I'm a little teapot" so I know you read the rules.
07. I don't do petty OOC drama, so take it to the PMs or get out.
08. There are TWO more people needed, if willing to double up. One male, one female.
09. Please post often and as much as possible! Tell me if you will be gone!
10. DO NOT have a billion powers for each of your characters. THREE powers max per character, but they must differentiate from that of the other characters. Having only two powers is fine as well.
11. I'd appreciate it if you could post at least once a day, but once every three days is fine. Again, PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST FOR A FEW DAYS.

musikfreakx

Old 07-12-2011, 05:11 PM

Profile Skeleton

-Note: Looking for TWO people to double up. First come, first serve. However if you are not literate, you will not be accepted. I can let a few mistakes go, but anyone who can only post one liners will NOT be accepted. Again, one male, one female character please.

PHP Code:
[B][SIZE="6"]---[/SIZE][/B]

[
SIZE="4"][COLOR="ColorChoice"]<What Character Goes By>[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[
imgright][/imgright]
[
FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"]
[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Don't call my name, don't call my name[/I] [/color]
   [
i][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][U]full name[/U][/COLOR][/i].

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]But you can call me[/I][/color]
   [
B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"]what character goes by[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B].

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Check the calendarI was born on [/I][/color]
   [
I][COLOR="Colorchoice3"]birthdate[/COLOR][/I].

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Meaning I'm[/I][/color]
   [B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"]age[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] years of age.

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Show me your genitals.[/I][/color]
   I’m a [B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"][gender][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B].

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]I'
ve got a thing for those[/I][/color]
   [
B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"][girls/boys/both][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B].

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]There's my reflection[/I][/color]
    [COLOR="Colorchoice3"]Description of character.[/color]

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]My life has gone something like this...[/I][/color]
   [COLOR="Colorchoice3"]Bio. Use [B]bold[/B] for major descriptive words.[/color]

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Get to know me.[/I][/color]
   [COLOR="Colorchoice3"]Personality. Use [B]bold[/B] for major descriptive words.[/color]

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Things I'
ve yet to discover[/I][/color]
   [
COLOR="Colorchoice3"]The powers you will be discovering during/after the crash[/color].

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]My body may be a templebut I have[/I][/color]
   [
COLOR="Colorchoice3"]Tattoos/piercings.  Use[b]bold[/b] for main description -colorsizeshape-  words.[/color][/SIZE][/FONT]
[
right][B][SIZE="6"]---[/SIZE][/B][/right

musikfreakx

Old 07-12-2011, 06:37 PM

---

<Aurora>

Don't call my name, don't call my name
Aurora Isabel Helling .

But you can call me
Aurora .

Check the calendar, I was born on
June 21st, 1992 .

Meaning I'm
18 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Female.

I've got a thing for those
Boys, but I’m curious.

There's my reflection
Standing a to die for five foot nine and at a lean 126 pounds, Aurora has the figure of a dancer. With toned arms and never ending legs most women would kill for, along with obviously noticeable abs, her dancing and motivated attitude to stay fit has granted her a lovely body. She has olive skin, sun kissed from days outside and at the beach, and wavy, milk chocolate brown hair falling almost nearly to her butt. Large green eyes and soft pink lips complete her oval face.

My life has gone something like this...
Ever since the British-born girl can remember, most of her life has been spent inside Saint Theresa’s Orphanage for the Abandoned and Lost. Her mother and father brought her from her hometown of Winslow, England when she was only eight, but both died in a fatal car crash due to a drunk cop who got away easy because of his standing in the police force. Being a foreigner, Aurora was thought of as strange and was shunned in the orphanage, but she didn’t have much problem with it. She had an extensive imagination and quickly found her passion in dancing and acting. Without those two things, she would be just as lost as any of the kids in the foster home.

Get to know me.
The brunette has always had a bubbly, optimistic nature. She can be extremely daring and funny in her nature. With an infectious laugh and smile, Aurora knows how to brighten someone’s day, and never fails to be a shoulder to cry or lean on. She doesn’t talk much of her past, and keeps most of her problems inside her, not letting them show to others. Dancing and acting help her to let out her struggles and worries, as well as singing. She takes things to heart, and tries to be kind to everyone because she knows how it is to have things rough. Aurora is very easily forgiving and can be a bit oblivious at times. She has an uncanny obsession with gummy candy, and is afraid of clowns and spiders, and doesn’t eat any orange foods.

Things I've yet to discover
Aurora has the power to look at a person, and if focusing, can see their past and any secrets they may be hiding. She can do this with objects as well, but must touch them. Invisibility along with elemental manipulation are her other powers.

My body may be a temple, but I have
two piercings in each ear (ear lobes) as well as an upper cartilage piercing in her left ear, LOVE tattoo going down her right forearm with the O being a peace sign, and on her right hip bone is a small heart in memory of her mother and father. She has a tongue piercing as well, but doesn't always wear it.
---

---

Mitchell

Mitchell Kurt Blunt.

But you can call me
Mitchell.

Decemeber 8th, 1991.

Meaning I'm
19 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Male.

Girls, thank you.

There's my reflection
Mithcell is a tall six foot three, with curly brown hair that reaches just to his mid neck in the back.. He’s muscled, but not a juice head, from physical labor as well having been the quarter back for two years. He has baby blue eyes and a large, killer smile, as well as a square jaw.

Mitchell Blunt lived a normal life, for the most part. His father abandoned him and his mother when he was born, and his mother has been terminally ill for the most part of Mitchell’s young life. They’re quite poor, but he makes do with what he has. He loves playing the drums and has a velvety, rich singing voice. He was his high school's quarter back for the football team for two years, but wasn't a total jock.

Get to know me.
Being a smart kid, Mitchell never had to struggle in school. He wasn’t an outcast, seeing as he was the star football member, but never acted like a stuck up jerk. He’s friendly and caring, but has a semi short temper. He hates not knowing things and is always chewing gum. He’s a dare devil and can be a bit of flirt, but he’s careful not to be a player.

Lumen; the ability to produce heat and light from his hands and a resistance to heat and fire which is spread over the exterior of his body. Telekinesis. Eidatic Memory (ability to recall everything he's ever seen or heard).

…a head of a chief Native American on his upper right arm, and the Japanese symbol for life on his left shoulder. There’s also a small crescent moon on his left ankle.
---

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-16-2011 at 02:23 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM

asdf
Quote:
---

Shell
Look upon me

Michelle Anatolia.

But you can call me
Shell.

December 13th 1989.

Meaning I'm
21 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Woman.

Rather not say...

There's my reflection
The advantage of loose clothing, distracting, easy to hide things in, easy to cover the blemishes. Michelle chose this for such purposes. A relatively tall young woman, standing at 5'9, and beneath those wavy, billowing cloths, she is relatively muscular, in shape, healthy for the most part. Her hair is sandy blond, but smooth, wavy, well looked after, her eyes are steel-gray, and her smile is fake.

Abuse. A sufferer of it. From childhood, to life as a teen. From a father who never considered his actions. Michelle and her Mother weathered the storm that was their family, but every slap to the face remained as painful as the next. Every snap of the belt meant another scar was born.
They escaped and that man went to prison.. But fate conspired against Michelle's freedom. Foolishness led her to a boy, who was every bit her father, foolishness convinced her she could make him different. Instead he would beat her, and mark each successful conquest afterward with a cigarette burn.
The last night with him, was the last night he'd abuse anyone. He attacked, but he could not harm her.. She begged, but he kept trying. His own knife snapped against her skin and broken blade shot into his throat.
Police called it accidental, bits of her watch strap found on the blade in his throat and she lived quietly, away from others, away from men, meeting only female friends from then on.

Get to know me.
Quiet, lonely. Not one to talk to others, willing to help but unwilling to be where others are, not too close, staying her distance, pretending to be fine, keeping others at arms length and ignoring their daily lives. Protects herself from others, refuses to speak of herself, simply wants to be left alone.
Learned to survive, learned to take care of herself, understood that the harshness of the world would out itself one day. Believes fate conspires against her.

Things Ive yet to discover
The Empathic Mirror, passive ability that reflects psychic capabilities or manipulative powers back on the user.
The Walking Tank, skin as tough as steel, not invulnerable, but invaluable nonetheless, an outward manifestation of her introverted, self-protective behavior.
The Painful Touch, hands that torture those within her grasp, causing pain, but not damaging, relies on the trauma and fear of her touch to subdue those whom would want to cause her harm.

Scars that refuse to heal, long lines her back.
Three cigarette burns, forming a perfect triangle on her left shoulder blade.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC-Gal
---

Benny
Look upon me

Benoit Hammerson.

But you can call me
Benny.

March 12, 1992.

Meaning I'm
19 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Guy

Girls of course!

There's my reflection
Benoit is a very healthy young man, athletic build, an even 6'0 in height, good muscle tone, but not overly large in appearance. His skin is tanned, showing his sunny Californian lifestyle, hair a dirty blond, probably dyed considering the unnatural colour and contrasting dark green eyes. Almost always seems to smile or is at least very easily amused.

An easy lifestyle, yes, Benoit knew all about that, hanging out at the beach with the babes, surfing the hours away, skiing, biking, just living life and being active, free of worries or complaints, boring, relatively well-off family, boring college work, boring job as a beach-side barman.
Never one to stave off a challenge or a chance to go out for some fun, a little adventure here or there, Benoit probably couldn't have it any easier if he tried.
Even the jet-skiing accident couldn't put him off his thrill-seeking, a broken mainsail of a yacht whipping in his direction as he went past, not paying attention until it near enough knocked his head off.
The scar on his forehead only serves as a reminder to be that little more attentive.

Get to know me.
Benoit is a relaxed guy, the stresses of modern life are lost on some-one who can enjoy the simple pleasures of life, good food, good friends, hot babes to hang his arms around, the good life.
While he seems a little childish and silly in his easy way of acting, he does have a hidden prudent streak, having learned his lesson once even he can gauge the dangers and limitations of a situation.
Not one to give in to difficulty simply because he isn't used to it, Benoit will go for any adventure he feels he could survive.

The Titan's Apprentice, a true classic, super-strength at its most basic, able to jump.. Well.. House sized buildings in a single bound and push his body to inhuman limits in all forms of track and field exercise. Could just about lift a van overhead. Provides him more-than-adequate physical protection too.
The Feral Stalker, Some of Benoit's senses are enhanced, a stronger sense of smell, also able to see body heat as trails of thermal light when in the dark. Has darksight, but if he uses it he'll become sensitive to sunlight until his eyes can re-adjust, same if other bright lights suddenly hit his eyes.
The Gardener's Dream a simpler capability, being able to force plants and flowers to grow, even manipulate their movements at a basic level, so long as seeds are available or its a young plant that has yet to grow to maturity.

Scar across the face, result of a freak accident.
Tribal half-sleeve tattoo from his left shoulder down to his left fore-arm

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow
---

Jennavieve

Jennavieve Francis Bourque.

But you can call me
Jenna.

May 15, 1992.

Meaning I'm
19 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Female.

Men.

There's my reflection
About 5' 11" Jenna weights around 135 pounds. She is very slender as a swimmer should be. Her body is perfectly toned and her legs are a mile long. Jenna has natural golden sun kissed skin. Her eyes are a stunning electric blue, rimmed with dark lashes. Like her lips her hair is blood red. Her hair is also long, about to her mid back and naturally wavy.

Growing up near the ocean Jenna was just like a fish. She started swimming very little and fell in love with it. Through her whole life she lived a nice normal and easy one. Her parents were wonderful people, obsessed with the water like herself. For Jenna life was like a typical teenagers. She hung out with her friends, did the normal stuff. Though she did go through a wild streak, tattooing and piercing her body. Now she's working on breaking swimming records and going for the Olympics.

Get to know me.
Fun and laid back is the keys words to describe Jenna. She's friendly and enjoys just about anyone's company, especially if they like swimming. At first she can be a bit shy but once she gets over the first nerves she's very outgoing. But she does have a very short temper and once she reaches her end it's hard for her to stop.

Control over water- She can control the element water completely. Gather the water out of the air, turn it into ice or steam. Many things.
Teleportation- Disappear and reappear at anytime, but not over say the whole ocean.
Force fields- She can surround herself in a force field so nothing can touch her. Or she can throw them at anything. She can also surround other people though it takes a lot of concentration, unlike surrounding herself. The more people the harder it is.

For piercings she has two lobe piercings in each ear, diamond studs in each. Plus her tragus is piereced on her right ear and her anti tragus. For her tragus she has a diamond stud and her anti is a small black hoop. On her left ear she has her conche and industrail peirced. The conche is a large black hoop and the industrial is a black zigzag bar.
She has 9 tattoos. Wings, right side, left foot, right foot, behind ear right side, right wrist, left wrist, (not pictured) on the left side on the key on her left wrist is the words written just breath in cursive. On her right ear the word love is written in cursive just below the top rim of her ear.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow
---

Jatan

Jatan Keten Hoskov.

But you can call me
Jatan.

September 19, 1990.

Meaning I'm
20 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Male.

Women.

There's my reflection
6' 4" and very toned. Jatan likes to work out so his body is in very nice shape. He has blonde hair and light green eyes. His skin is tan as he likes to run outside a lot.

Jatan's life started out easy and then things took a turn for the worst. When he was about 15 his little sister died of unknown causes, making the authorities believe his father murdered her. His father ran because he didn't want a chance of being convicted. After all of that Jatan's mother became depressed and he had to take care of the two of them. He got a job as soon as he could find one and has been working hard ever since. Running was his escape. During the last two years of high school his mother got a lot better and he was able to join track where he got a scholarship for a university.

Get to know me.
Jatan can be pretty closed off. He doesn't trust people easily and only lets few in. But if your one of the lucky people he can be friendly and outgoing. He hardly has a temper, usually just goes silent. When he smiles his whole face lights up.

Speed- He can run super fast. In a blink he could be a mile away.
Control over fire- Can control the element fire.
Shapeshift- He can change into any animal and he can also alter his physical features.

No tattoos or piercins

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
---

<Tali>

Naphtali Rai Paendrag.

But you can call me
Tali.

March 21st, 1994.

Meaning I'm
16 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Female.

boys.

There's my reflection
Standing at four foot six and 67 pounds, Tali is often mistaken for a child, especially when wearing the loose clothing she prefers. Her fiery red hair is usually tied up at the back of her neck, straight as an arrow, though only because she takes the time to make it straight. Left to its own devices, her hair would form a curly frame to her face, especially if it gets too short. Her bright blue eyes have a tendency to shift color based on the light, ranging from navy, to a gentle sea-green. True to her nature, the rest of her face is left alone, which means that her looks are natural, though she doesn't flaunt it.

Tali grew up with her brother Jacob on a large ranch out in the midwestern United States. Despite the rural upbringing, there speech is rather refined, and makes them sound as if they had grown up in the city. Tali and Jacob both helped around the ranch, milking cows, herding cattle and horses, collecting eggs, etc. It was a peaceful life. The two kids went to school in town and progressed nicely, despite all the work on the ranch. As such, both know how to hunt, track, fish, and ride horses. Unfortunately, their mother passed when Tali was young, but she had never really known her. Therefore it was no surprise when the head helper became a mother figure to the young girl.

Get to know me.
Tali is a tomboy, plain and simple. She's not afraid to speak her mind, though she has a good bit of tact and timidity to keep her from being a complete jerk to everyone she doesn't like. In fact, she's rather reclusive towards others, especially at first. Her temper is also pretty even, with enough room for Tali to try and keep it under control.

The ability to channel, which involves weaving threads of power that affect the world. Like other powers, it is in itself a power that is used for various purposes..

Tali has a dragon earring that wraps up around the back of her ear, so that the head faces forward from the top. The dragon is colored black and green, with touches of blue to offset her hair, and matches her brother's ring.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
---

<Jake>

Jacob Meilan Paendrag.

But you can call me
Jake.

September 21st, 1990.

Meaning I'm
20 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Male.

Girls.

There's my reflection
Jake has dark blonde hair that borders on brown, and similar color shifting eyes to his little sister. Typically though, his eyes are green, and range from turquoise to olive. Standing at six foot five and weighing close to two hundred pounds of bone and muscle from all the work on the ranch, Jake is a rather intimidating opponent. It's the family joke that Jake got all the height, but Tali got the looks, something neither finds very funny.

Jake grew up on a ranch in the midwestern United States with his sister Tali. The work left him in great shape, which continued when he left for college. Unlike his sister, he had known their mother quite well, and still suffers from the wound her death caused him and their father, though he puts on a brave face for his sister.
After college, Jake had been in the service until a wound granted him an honorable discharge, upon which he returned home to the ranch. The wound healed fine, and Jake has recently taken up the affairs of the ranch, as their father suffers the ails of old age.

Get to know me.
Despite being in the military, Jake is still a jokester, and often goofs off with his sister to ease her. He has a compassion for everyone that leads him to do nice things for his worst enemies, regardless of their situation. Unlike his sister, he is outgoing and open to new experiences, often dragging her along with him despite her protests.

Jake can also channel, though it is different from Tali's on the basest level. Really, their powers are more like two halves of one power, opposite, yet complementary. Of the five elements he can weave, Spirit, Air, and Earth are his strongest..

None

---

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-14-2011 at 05:23 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-13-2011, 01:38 AM

WE ARE FULL.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-01-2011 at 05:38 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-13-2011, 02:26 AM

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Long arms reached up from under an abyss of a comforter, tan fingers sleepily groping for the alarm clock. Why was it going off anyways, wasn't it a weekend? Groaning in a half asleep state, Aurora Isabel Helling peeked out from under her fluffy white comforter, vivid green eyes staring at her tiny, black alarm clock.

"Aw, crap," the eighteen year old sighed in annoyance and half rolled, half jumped out of bed. Just like her to forget what today was, how big of an opportunity she was being given. Private island views and crashing waves were Heaven compared to the hell-hole of Saint Theresa's Orphanage for the Abandoned and Lost. The junky, over crowded foster home was like a prison cell. Being the oldest, the British born brunette had to look over the younger kids by herself; the couple running the orphanage being lazy drunks who just wanted cash from the government.

It took two steps to get from her small twin bed to the dark wood dresser, the furniture, along with a tiny desk and even tinier closet, cramping the far from spacious room. Grabbing a pair of light denim shorts, faded from many wearings, and a black Poison crop top which fell loosely over her left shoulder, along with her undies and a tank top, Aurora scuttled to the bathroom on the third floor of the orphanage.

Burning hot water rained down on her skin as the lean, toned female quickly scrubbed herself clean. In a period of ten minutes she was out of the shower, pulling on her clothes and brushing her teeth. Glancing at her reflection in the mirror, Aurora briefly studied herself. She was a toned and lean five foot nine, model features and luscious lips adding to her striking face. Bright, forest green eyes peered back at her, taking in her sun kissed skin and long, wavy chocolate locks of her.

Swiping on a coat of mascara, usually the most makeup the girl ever wore, Aurora was nearly done getting ready. Hurrying back to the room, her hair drying in the sudden burst of cool air, she tugged on two mix matching socks, pulling on her purple Converse in a flash.

Her bag already packed, last minute items being shoved in empty pockets, Aurora slung her hot pink duffel bag over her shoulder and took the stairs two at a time. In a breeze she was down on the main floor, rubbing the heads of the tiny kids that passed her. Laying the boxes of cereal they had on the table, as well as a stack of white bowls and metal spoons, she grabbed a cereal bar for herself. One of her favorite kids, a tiny girl with red pigtails and light blue eyes stared back up at her. "Where ya goin'?" She asked in a light voice, curiosity staring back up at Aurora. "On a vacation, I'll be back soon. Keep the other ones in line," she said and hugged the small girl.

Checking to make sure her silver heart locket was still around her neck, the brunette glided out of the house, yelling goodbye to the little ones that followed her. A yellow taxi pulled up in front of the house, tinted windows making it impossible to see through from the outside. Brow furrowing in confusion at why a simple taxi would need that, Aurora grinned in excitement and jogged to the car awaiting her.

Hours later, Aurora was on the plane, curled up in the lavish window seat, staring out at the clouds. Ear buds in, music filling her ears, the brunette was lost as she stared out at the sky, transfixed with what she was seeing. She had only been in a plane once, when she was little. It was fly to America with her parents; her father had gotten a job offer they just couldn't refuse.

Reminded of her deceased parents, long fingers vaguely twirled the silver heart locket around her neck. Inside of it was a picture of her, her mother, and her father, when she was only a baby. She had gotten the locket as a toddler, but it had been kept in safe keeping until her parent's death. Inscribed on the back was a simple message. "Aurora Isabel Helling, you have our whole heart. You are our world. Love, Momma and Daddy."

Clearing her throat to wipe away the emotion that had suddenly clouded over her mind and eyes, the brunette swiveled her head to the right and looked out at the other passengars. It was a small, pirvate plane, used for only instances like these. She still couldn't believe she had been one of the lucky eight to win the getaway called the Summer Slam. She wasn't even sure what the guidelines were to be entered, but she figured it was probably through the high schools.

There were only a small handful of young people on the plane, three stewardesses taking turns tending to them. At that thought, a blonde flight attendant stood next to her seat, peering down at her with a courteous smile. "Would you like anything, miss?" She asked in a mock sweet voice. The tone troubled Aurora, it seemed like she was talking down to her like she was a child. It was probably just paranoia, she thought to herself and shrugged it off. "A Coke, please?" She asked, her British accent audible in her light soprano voice.

Curiously peering at the other strangers, Aurora nibbled on her bottom lip, feeling the plane gently sway.

----------

"Mom? Mom!" In a deep, velvety voice, Mitchell Kurt Blunt called for his ill mother, not finding her in her regular spot in bed. Wondering through the small, but not too tiny, apartment, the curly, dark haired male searched for his mother. At last, he found her, in a small nook in their apartment. Three large windows cast sunshine down on the frail, but still young, woman, highlighting her bald head.

Sighing, Mitchell stepped towards his mom, wrapping his large arms around the cancer struck woman. "Must be feeling better today," he said and kissed her cheek, feeling her hands wrap around his. "I'm just so glad you won this vacation. You need the time off, honey," she replied in a tired but happy voice.

When Mitchell was born, his father immediately left. His mother had been waiting to tell his dad about the cancer cells found in her blood stream, but by then he was long gone. Up until Mitchell was about fifteen, his mother was cared for by an in-home nurse. However the cost was running them dry, and they let her go. Since then, the nineteen year old had cared for his terminally ill mom, bearing a lot more than most teens had to.

"Are you sure you'll be OK?" Mitchell asked, concern written all over his face and sounding in his voice. Opening their small white fridge, he grabbed his smoothie from the previous day and slurped it down, raising an eyebrow at the woman before him.

"I'll be perfectly fine, these bones still have some life left in them," she chided and laughed, baby blue eyes identical to his own peering up at him. Throwing his cup in the trash, he shook his head and ran his hands through his hair, sighing in defeat. "Fine, but take good care of your self," he began to scold but was interrupted as the woman put up her tiny hand. "The taxi will be here any minute, you better get moving," she said and nodded in the direction of the street outside of their window.

Hurrying to his small room, Mitchell grabbed his black dufel bag, already showered and dressed in light blue jeans and a plaid tee that clinged around his biceps. Slipping on his sneakers, the nineteen year old glanced around for any last minute necesseties. Finding none, he stepped out of the room.

"I love you," he said to his mom and hugged, gently pecking her head. She returned the phrase and watched him go, hoping she had made the right decision in letting him leave for the vacation.

Jogging down the steps and into the taxi, Mitchell peered at the driver. He was wearing suit, huh? he asked himself, and didn't speak a word to his customer. "Airport please," Mitchell asked and slam the door shut. A brief nod from the driver and they were off, driving in a flash to a tiny airport.

Taking his seat, having gotten up to use the jet's restroom, which was pretty nice if you asked him, Mitchell lounged in the cushions of his chair. Sipping his water an attendant had already brought him, the football player took in the plane.

He was a smart kid, never having trouble in academics. It added to his popularity he guessed, but he had always been a bit oblivious to the limelight. He was mildly suspicious, he had done research on the vacation and found nothing even mildly related. In fact, he didn't even want to go on the trip in the first place, but his mom wanted him to have a break from taking care of her. She was getting better, right?

He sure hoped so, though he knew that was unlikely. She hadn't been given long by the doctor's in the first place, but somehow she always made it past their due date. However he knew that would only last for so long, and eventually fate would have its way.

Trying to push away the negative thoughts, the muscled, but not overly so, nineteen year old tried to relax, picturing warm beaches and his toes in white sand. Closing his sky colored eyes, Mitchell took in a deep breath and peeked under his long lashes at the other winners, briefly glancing at the British girl diagonal from him.

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 07-13-2011, 12:51 PM

She didn't know why she was so prepared for this trip really. She'd never been on a plane, not that she was all that afraid of them, she'd seen worse things, like roller-coaster rides, her female friends had made sure of that. But still.. Those were fun times.. A chance to get away from it all, to relax, to simply catch up on a little ready, sure there'd be a bunch of obnoxious little ingrate teenagers running around and, of course, the men.. Idiots all of them..
She'd woken up early, in the quiet of her home, gotten herself a warm shower, cleaned her nails, even polished them a little. She didn't even know why it mattered that she looked presentable.. As she looked in the mirror she could see the one stray lash mark that had crept past her shoulder.
And the breaking of her nose at one time had made it a little more.. Rounded than it should have been.

She returned to her room to dress, a black camisole, a white, hard-to-see-through shirt, perfect for hiding the unsightly marks, the cigarette burns. It all served as a reminder not to trust men, sometimes not to trust anyone at all. She even feared her own friends would go violent and turn on her one day. It was all a matter of time.
But if some deluded fools out there were willing to give her a holiday, she really did not mind. She'd called it in to work, two weeks vacation she'd earned, she didn't even take sick days, she'd arrive, work and go home.
Michelle Anatolia. A miserable case with a miserable history if ever there was one.
She dressed finally in striped, beach slacks and a pair of sandals.
She looked over at the punching bag and weight machines in her living room for a while, they were the only things making her feel strong about herself. Daily training and practice. She was ready and willing to defend herself from anyone, she wouldn't have too much to worry about, she hoped..

Her arrival on the plan was a quiet one, it was quite possible she was the oldest person here, a carry on bag with her stuff in it being deposited overhead, but she kept a laptop with her. It would keep her distracted from the others as she caught up on a little personal home work. She'd been doing an online theory course on medicine, there were first aid courses she'd attended to, but she was curious about a little more than that. One of her friends, Clarissa, said it was good she'd taken to a hobby like that, something she seemed to enjoy doing.

Michelle only looked up when she had a strange twinge bother her, and looked over at Aurora when she was looking about, she paused, but then lowered her head and looked back at her laptop. She couldn't help but stare over just one more time before forcing herself to look away, biting on her tongue. That girl was actually quite beautiful.

----------

Sweet! Today was the day! He'd already flown across America about a week ago just to be ready for this plane, but come on, a whole week in a new city so he could have a look around, see a few sights before he got a ride to the Summer Slam. He didn't really know what it would be like there, but he'd heard the Bahamas were the bomb. Great surf, awesome babes, and a private beach house for whatever he needed? Oh he was totally there.
No concern from his family of course, at best his mother just said "Have fun dear," and waved him off. His father grunted something about responsibility and nothing in life being free, but then Benoit just waved him off.

He'd gotten warmer clothes for this city, some nice white slacks, dress shoes, which he was surprised to find comfortable, and a black top and jacket. They'd given it some odd accessories, a red cape-like thing and shoulder guards, but he just removed them. A good, quick shower, a clean up, style the hair in his usual wild fashion and, after dressing, he was away.

"Right on man!" Yeah, those were his first words when getting on the plan. It all looked so cushy, he could even spot a couple of hotties right away but he grabbed his seat, grinning like an idiot as he leaned back against it. This was some real premium stuff. It was almost too good to be true! He looked about the small private plane, smirking to himself, then to a rather pretty stewardess,
"Anything for you, sir?" She asked in the way only those extremely fake ones could. Service with a smile! He figured it was phoney, but she was too pretty to just be ignored,
"Oh I'd totally have some of you, babe," he winked, oh yeah, that was corny, but he then looked forward a bit, "Got any chili dogs" He asked, and she smiled,
"I'm sorry sir, we dont, but we do have hot dogs."
"Relish?" He asked curiously,
"Of course,"
"Sweet, hit me up!"
"Right away sir." She smiled and moved to the small kitchen area, meanwhile Benoit continued to look about, or out. He honestly preferred having clouds above him, not below, it always seemed a bit weird.

musikfreakx

Old 07-13-2011, 03:38 PM

Sighing, Aurora squirmed in her seat, trying to find a comfortable position. At last she was sitting side ways in the seat, knees bent up to her chest and resting against the back of the seat, her back against the side of the seat. Leaning her head and laying it on the back of the seat, Aurora again took in the other passengers.

For a brief moment she noticed a blonde girl glancing at her. Trying to be friendly, Aurora sent her a warm smile and a wave, mouthing 'hi' to her. Hearing someone else ask an attendant for something, she peered over the edge of the seat, tucking her luscious locks behind her ear. A blonde guy was flirting with the attendant, making Aurora roll her eyes at how cheesy his line was.

Zoning out for a few moments, Aurora nonchalantly nibbled her bottom lip, blinking slowly and lost in thought. When she drew herself out of the daze, she glanced around, finally staring at the neon green watch around her left wrist. It had been fifteen minutes since she had asked for the attendant for something. Was everything OK? Hoisting herself up, she sat straight and leaned over the edge of the seat, trying to look at the small kitchen.

"Didn't you order something to?" She asked the blond male a few seats away from her. Peering at the kitchen, her brow furrowed. Suddenly, she felt the plane shake and begn hurtling downward. A small gasp escaped the British girl and she stared about beginning to get a bit nervous. A landing wasn't supposed to be this rough, was it? The pilot had said it would be a long flight anyways, half a day at least, and it had only been two hours.

Standing up, her iPod lying in her seat, Aurora carefully walked to the front of the plane, grabbing each top of the seat for support. When she reached the front, right outside of the door leading to the cockpit, she knocked loudly. "Excuse me? Sir?" She asked, before noticing she was in front of the kitchen area as well. None of the stewardesses were there.

At last Aurora wedged open the cock pit door, slamming her head into it as the plane jolted. Groaning and rubbing her head, she peered in, gasping when she saw no one.
Turning back around, the brunette slowly walked to the others, her hands trembling and her face ghost white.

Humming a fast paced tune to himself, Mitchell lightly beat out a rhythm on the arm rest of his seat. Everyone was in their own little world, not paying much attention to the others, at least for the most part. Of course, Mitchell had already surveyed every other passenger, mentally profiling them in his mind.

Again he took a small sip from his water, making a pleased “ah” sound after he gulped the liquid down. The plane was something else; he had to give it that. A small, private plane, but lavish in decorations and set up. Hugely cushioned seats, glasses for beverages instead of plastic cups, well cared for interior, from what he had seen, a nice kitchen area, spacing between each seat.

Lost in his own world, the dark haired nineteen year old barely noticed the plane begin to make involuntary movements. He was lurched in his seat as he felt the nose of the plane turn downwards, his seat belt just catching him before he would fly into the ground.

“What’s going on?” He called, glancing around for the flight attendants that should have been there, but weren’t. His velvet voice rang out, getting no reply. Frowning, he began to mess with his seat belt, trying to undo it so he could go get someone.

Maybe something had happened to the pilot. He had read many books where a pilot had had a heart attack, stroke, or other medical condition and either died or was unconscious. Frantic fingers prodded his seat belt, finding it stuck around him. Cursing loudly, he glanced to the others and found confusion on their faces.

Looking back up, he saw one of the girls, the brunette, had gotten up to go check on the pilot. She was as white as a sheet, not saying anything as she slowly made her way closer to them.

“Are you alright?” He called to her, his brow furrowing as he watched her. Baby blue eyes stared at the others, panic beginning to set in in his system.

A male voice brought Aurora out of her frightened daze as she walked towards the others, making her eyes glance up from where they had previously been staring at the floor. Slowly, she shook her head in reply.

“They’re gone. All of them. The pilot, the co-pilot, the stewardesses,” she said, trying not to freak out. One hand rubbed the top of her head where it had hit the cock pit door, and suddenly her balance was thrown off.

Tumbling down, she landed in the lap of the blond male. Glancing up at him, she frowned slightly. “I’m so sorry,” she apologized and tried to stand up, nearly falling into the blond female. “Are you OK?” She asked both of them.

Before she knew it, Aurora was swept off of her feet by the sudden pick up in speed of the plane. They rocked back and forth as if a tornado was flinging them around like a rag doll. Crashing into the floor of the plane, Aurora moaned as her head hit the ground harshly. Blackness began to take over her vision and she vaguely heard yells before falling into unconsciousness.

Mitchell sighed in annoyance as he was tossed around in his seat, Aurora’s comment finally registering. “What? How?” He yelled and he watched her fall into the blond male who had been hitting on one of the stewardesses. As she regained herself, she nearly fell, yet again, into the blond female.

His seat belt finally came undone and he stood to help her somehow, but she collided with the floor in seconds. Flying forward, Mitchell flipped over an empty seat, eyes widening in shock.

Suit cases came tumbling down, hitting the male even though he held up his hands to block them. He was strong, but even his natural muscles didn’t help as four suitcases and bags hit him, knocking him down and piling on top of him.

Stuck under the bags, Mitchell began writhing, the plane almost completely vertical as it zoomed downwards. Fighting unconsciousness, he tried to check on the others, see if they were hurt, but suddenly he was pulled under, a bag knocking him in the head and dragging him out of his conscious state.

HC-Gal

Old 07-13-2011, 03:57 PM

The young man felt a lurch in his stomach as the pilot dipped the plane suddenly. Or did he? This didn't exactly feel normal.. What was going on..? The one hot brunette he'd noted earlier had gone ot the cabin to check, and he certainly did notice no hot dog coming his way. Whens he fell in his lap he had about a dozen strange thoughts enter his mind, but this really wasn't he time for that, again she fell on the quiet young woman behind him. SOmething about that one seemed off. And by the looks of things all hell was breaking loose.

Wait, did he hear them right?! The pilots and stewardesses were gone?!
"Oh that is totally not cool, dude!" The tanned boy yelled, breaking form his seat and sliding down the gangway quickly. He wasn't sure what he could do but it was better than doing nothing at all. His boots caught the door and he leaned up against it, prying it open with a bit of a yell. He could hear the creaking and the crackling of the metal as it bent outward. Something impacted on his back, a stray suitcase hit him squarely int he spine but it didn't phase him.. At least he was sure it hit him there.. Huh.. Probably just a light suitcase...

He hopped into the pilot cabin and strapped himself into one of the seats, hands on the controls. Okay, this wasn't a video game, he knew that, but if he didn't do SOMETHING they'd all be dead! He looked about at the controls quickly, there was a lot to get confused with and he did not have time for this. So then he'd just have to use physics.. He could see the water closing in, second by second, spinning wildly as the plane spun.
He grasped the steering wheel and pulled it sharply in the opposite direction of the spin to try and even it out, if he could at least do that he could focus on pulling up.

Michelle meanwhile, was panicking, internally for the most part, but it wasn't hard to tells he was frightened, eyes wide. She didn't even care about her laptop as she slapped it shut and lowered her head, placing her hands upon it. She always knew life would end badly for her, she held herself tight, she felt like crying. She heard a thud nearby as the brunette fell for the last time. After a good few hits like that it was no surprise that she was out cold. But now she was at risk of being trampled or crushed by the falling cases.

Without thinking she broke from her seat and covered Aurora, shielding her from above, if she could do that much and protect the girl form dying in all of this, she'd be happy, she still had her life ahead of her, she wouldn't just let her perish in this god-forsaken way, not that she could guarantee anything she did would help, but at least she was helping the girl's chances.

And she took this moment to cry, silently, her teeth gritted, but tears rolled down her face. What a pitiful end this would be..

musikfreakx

Old 07-13-2011, 06:21 PM

In a second Mitchell as back to consciousness, trying to wedge his way out from behind the pile of suit cases. Finall he threw the last one off, standing only to be shot forward. Rolling, he looked up and noticed he was right in front of the cabin, the other male already inside. Standing, he raised an eyebrow. He sure didn't look like th person who would know how to handle a plane.

Grimacing, Mitchell steadied himself, pushing through the doorway and sitting in the co pilot seat next to the male. Nodding to him, he grabbed the second steering wheel and trying to help him steady the plane. "Land!" He shouted as he looked up, spotting an insland nearing them at intense speed. "Head for land," he yelled, knowing that if they crashed on land they had more chance of surviving. In water they would most likely drown, the plane would get pulled to the bottom of the ocean.

Biting his lip as he looked at the controls, Mitchell spotted a radio. Clicking the button so he could speak, he breathed into the small box. "Help! We need help! The plane is crashing," he nearly screamed into it. There was no reply, just static and emptiness shouting back at him.

"Please help us!" He tried again, holding his breath for a reply. And then- nothing. Of course, Mitchell thought. Just his luck. Cursing under his breath, the nineteen year old cringed as the plane jolted yet again, the two males' efforts to steady seemed to be futile and in vain.

Turning his head, he looked at the two females, the blonde protecting the brunette that was knocked unconscious. "Hold on!" He shouted to her, even though he knew only the blonde could hear him. Gritting his teeth, Mitchell braced himself for the crash.

Aurora slightly began to come to, groaning and cracking open her green eyes. "What..." she sighed, barely audible. Finally she saw the blonde hovering above her, protecting her from the uncoming crash. Covering her head with her hands, she clenched her eyes and tried to remain stable on the ground.

HC-Gal

Old 07-14-2011, 12:40 AM

Benoit fought to keep control of the plan, but even with the other boys assistance, they weren't doing too well. They'd pulled it out of its spiral but the pulling up was proving to be difficult, they'd raised the nose a little. The plan shuddered and shook as they move towards the island, Benny gritting his teeth all the while. This wasn't exactly how he planned his vacation to end.. After a moment he looked over at Mitchell and grinned, though rather poorly as he reached one hand over to place it on his shoulder,
"Incase we dun make it. Nice t'meet'ya dude.. I'm Benny." He looked forward at the incoming land and grimaced, bracing himself for the pending impact, "See ya on the other side, dude.."

As the plane took its final descent to the ground, Michell reached down, wrapping her arms around the girl and held onto her making sure she was covered. She heard the sound of the plane hitting the ground, and in that moment, felt herself being flung back, still holding onto Aurora. She hit the wall of the cabin, just next to the doorway with a gasp as though she'd been winded. But this put Aurora in the vulnerable position of many various heavy cases plummeted towards the two of them.
She could see this, she didn't know how she was still able to move, but she immediately twisted, shielding Aurora as several of them battered Michelle's side and back, one impacting against her knee but it simply bent and sprung backwards. She continued to cover Aurora, regardless of the beating she was taking, the plane jumped and jolted along the ground, throwing her back again, she could see parts of the hell tearing open entirely but she wondered how the boys in the cockpit were.. They had actually tried to save them all, it had been a futile attempt, but at least it was commendable.

What was only mere minutes as the plane tumbled and crashed through the wilderness, felt like hours, it all felt confused, slow, as Benoit felt himself hitting the wheel or being thrown back against the pilots seat, every hard thump, every crack and smash, even the windows had broken instantly, shattering and breaking.
But finally, eventually, it came to a stop and Benny lurched forward, unconscious.

Michelle, meanwhile, stayed awake, miraculously as far as she was concerned. No doubt she had bumps, scratches and bruises, even gashes, certainly.. Maybe she didn't realize she was already dead. She breathed quickly, stunned, staring at the wreck of the plane, mouth open as she panted slightly, eyes wide..

How did it all go so wrong..?

Last edited by HC-Gal; 07-14-2011 at 12:55 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-14-2011, 01:24 AM

Still regaining her consciousness, Aurora looked around the plane dazed, confusion written across her face and clouding her vivid green eyes. Finally she remembered all too well the moments before she had been knocked out cold. Staring up, she saw the blonde protecting her as they seemingly flew across the plane, being thrown against the side of it. Groaning, she shook her head and looked around, watching bags flying around them.

The suit cases and other random objects seemed to bounce off of the blonde. Why was she so intent on protecting her? She certainly didn't think bad of it, but it made the British brunette confused. Biting down on her tongue, she braced herself as the plane picked up speed and velocity as it made a fatal beeline downwards. Staring at the young blond, bewilderment crossed the girl's face. "What the hell?" She yelled, watching the bags bouncing off of the girl like they were balls of paper. Surprise covered her face and made her brows furrow together. Her eyes widened in surprise; the girl seemed to be made of steel!

Reaching out to try and grab the girl to move her out of the way of a bag spiraling towards them, a sharp jolt was sent through Aurora's body. Paralyzed, she suddenly felt pain and neglect, abuse and lack of love. Stunned, she was surprised at what she was feeling. When she let go, the emotions and pain went away, staring at the girl in a shocked, disbelieving manner. She didn't have long to contemplate the weird interaction before she tumbled to the floor with the plane, lights out for the second time during the crash.

Half smiling back at Benny, Mitchell nodded as he sat in the co pilot seat, buckling the seat belt for his safety. Turning his head to Benny, he patted his shoulder in return. "Mitchell, nice to meet you I guess," he said in irony and chuckled. Glancing back out the window, he saw them steadily approaching a sandy island, white sand looking like a nightmare from here.

Girtting his teeth, Mitchell pushed himself against the seat and let him go limp, knowing that it might help him survive the crash. If he survived.

Lights on. Aurora woke back up again, flung against the side of the plane. Somehow though, she was lying flat. The plane must have turned over in the crash. The plane, at least from the inside, looked like a trashed junk yard, random objects strewn this way and that. "Not exactly the vacation I pictured," she said sarcastically with a groan.

Trying to stand, the eighteen year old felt warm liquid trickling down her bare leg. Glancing down, she saw a long gash on the side of her left leg. "Perfect. Just what I need," she grumbled, staring around. Somehow, the blonde girl was standing, seemingly unharmed. "Are you OK?" She asked, tilting her head. Turning her head to the cock pit, she heard noses of someone moving from inside.

Mitchell had somehow stayed awake the whole time, expecting his inevitable and bloody fate at any time. As they hit the ground, an aura of light shot out from his hands, yellow rays extending around him. It seemed to keep the objects from hitting him. He began to freak as he saw, clenching and unclenching his fists. Finally the plane rested on the ground, smoke spreading around its large body.

Unbuckling himself and tumbling sideways, the brunette looked at the other male. He nudged him gently, trying to see if he was conscious, or even alive. He hoped he hadn't noted the beams of blinding light. Even if he did, it could easily be blamed on the crash, right?

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-14-2011 at 01:56 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 07:46 AM

When the plain started to descend Jennavieve had been fast asleep. But she woke up with a start when all the commotion started up. Though her being coherent didn't last long. A bag flew out of nowhere and smacked her in the head, knocking her out cold. Through the whole crash she stayed in her seat because of her seat belt. Groaning she started to come to, but slowly. Her eyes wouldn't open and her head was all foggy. Inch by inch she worked her eyes open until they were completely open.

Finally her head cleared enough for her to see straight. Jennavieve gasped and then shrieked. She had taken the outside seat and now she was hanging to the side, over the middle walkway as the plain had flipped. All that stood from her slamming into the side of the plain was her seat belt. A flash of pain went through her head and a shimmery surface shot out from her hand, which was rubbing her head. The large shimmery thing slammed into the side of the plain, making the metal groan. Gasping again Jenna stared at her hand. "What the hell was that.." she mumbled out. Shaking her head she looked around to see if anyone could help her. "Hello?" She called out.

Groaning loudly Jatan pushed himself up off his face. Slowly he got to his feet and winced. Looking down he saw a gash on his arm, not horrible but not a cut either. Flicking his foot out he kicked a bag away from him and then looked around. He saw two girls and he made his way over to them. "Hey are you guys alright?" He had just asked then he heard another girl call out hello. Frowning he looked up and around then spotted her. "Oh shit."

Jatan quickly made his way over to the girl hanging from her seat. "Hey can someone come and help me over here?" He called out then looked to the girl. "Will get you down from there don't worry. Oh your bleeding." Now that he was closer he could see that her head was bleeding somewhere. Her hair matched the color of blood perfectly. "Ahhh," Jatan cried out in pain. There was a second of burning pain in both of his hands. Looking down at them he yelled out again. Both of his hands were on fire but they no longer burned. Shaking them the fire went away. Eyes wide he looked up to the girl.

"Ww..hat.tt..was that?" Jennavieve stuttered out as she stared at the guy talking to her. His hands had been on fire then it just went away. Maybe she was hallucinating, the guy did say she was bleeding.

Shaking his head Jatan looked around. "I have no idea..." he muttered. "I'm Jatan by the way," he said while staring at his hands once more.
"Jennavieve," he got back.

HC-Gal

Old 07-14-2011, 12:31 PM

"Dude.. This is totally a non-refundable flight huh..?" Benoit muttered, being awoken after a little poking, his eyes bleary, but he cold smell something.. Was that blood..? It seemed so strong, it even made his pupils grow a little larger in realization, the aroma was quite.. alluring.. NO why was he thinking that?! he shook his head and hit it a couple of time,
"Far out man, looks like we're all in one piece.. I think.." He shifted himself but found eh couldn't move. During the crash the dashboard had bent forward and was pinning his legs tot he seat, he stared at it a while and like any wild animal that was stuck he struggled a little until he grasped the undersides of it and pulled hard. Honestly he'd never expected to move anything like that but with as metallic creaking the dash was actually lifted quite easily off of him, but he just stared, dumbfounded, at his own strength. Maybe it was just light alloys or something, for sure.. No-one's THAT strong...

Michelle had taken to checking herself quietly, but oddly enough the only damage was to her clothes. Her shirt was ripped on the shoulder and the knee of her slacks had been torn open, yet there was no blood on her, no damage.. What kind of madness was this..?! Okay so maybe that one time with her last boyfriend, when the blade snapped on her wrist.. Was that really the fluke she thought it to be..? She'd taken a battering during this whole crash and felt almost nothing.. The impacts were there, but no pain..

She looked at the gash on Aurora's leg and frowned a little, then quietly began to search around inn the kitchen area of the plane. There should at least be that much.. This all seemed too suspicious, alot of the storage compartments were just plain empty, the miniature fridge that was installed too.. She reached up into one cupboard. Well, at least she was right about that.. Standard factory settings, a first aid box on a plane.
It had all the basics one could ask for, that was enough, bandaging, antiseptic, that one nasty oil that smelled when you put it on stings. There was even a box of dispensable sanitary hand gloves. She took it back to Aurora and removed the now wrecked shirt, leaving just her camisole, a good quarter of her scarred back exposed, but she seemed not to focus on this for now, opening the first aid box by her, but looked up the plane to tow others,
"Come over here, there's a medical kit." She stated plainly, almost dully, disinterested..
With that she returned her attention to Aurora, preparing a bit of cloth with some alcohol on it. She needed to clear some of the overlaying blood away before she could wrap it up. Of course she didn't start until she actually had the sanitary gloves on,
"Hold still.. This will sting, very badly." She warned Aurora so she could brace herself. She wasn't going to lie after they'd ended up in this little situation.

Last edited by HC-Gal; 07-14-2011 at 04:35 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-14-2011, 04:41 PM

Aurora's head snapped up at the sound of two new voices, two passengers she hadn't paid much attention to before the crash. The girl with blood red hair seemed to be hanging from the seat, and Aurora could see why considering the plane was completely sideways.

She opened her mouth to say something, but was dumbfounded when she saw fire shoot from the cute male's hands. Her eyes widened in shock for not the first time that day, and she cautiously stepped towards him as the girl from earlier went to search the kitchen.

"Bloody hell..." the brunette muttered as she watched his hands quickly go out. Her jaw dropped and she raised an eyebrow at him, not saying anything. Looking back up to the hanging female, Aurora began struggling with the seat belt buckle, trying to get her out of it. She briefly heard their names, sticking out her tongue in concentration. "Aurora," she simply introduced, even though she hadn't been a big part of the conversation.

Suddenly the safety restraint snapped open. The girl began to tumble but Aurora helped catch and straighten her. As she touched her bare arms to steady her, another flash happened, making Aurora clench her eyes. Water. Lots of water. That was a big part of the girl. Olympic training, ocean, laid back life. Yanking her arm back, the brunette opened her green eyes, staring in bewilderment. "You OK?" She asked weakly, putting a hand to her head. The sudden flashes of the two girl's pasts confused her, also making her head throb in pain.

Swallowing nervously, the eighteen year old glanced to Michelle, who had found a kit. She gestured to the other two, the boy who had a gash and the girl who seemed to be bleeding. Then again, it was hard to tell considering her hair was the color of blood. Leaning against the edge of the seat, making it easier for Michelle to reach the gash in her leg, which had been bleeding badly. Her fingers tighted around the arm rest, preparing herself for the pain.

Chuckling, Mitchell looked down at Benny. "Somehow we're alive," he said, his voice gruff from yelling out during the crash. He had minor cuts on his body, but nothing major. Raising an eyebrow at how easily Benny broke free of the dash which had been restraining him. Somehow he lifted it, making Mitchell's jaw drop.

"Must've came loose during the crash," he offered, clearing his throat and trying to find an explanation for the strange event. Looking back down at his hands, he saw a faint light still radiating out from them. He closed his fists tightly, trying to block it out.

Reaching his hands down to help pull him up, Mitchell peeked out the door. "Hey! We're all alive!" He yelled to the others and managed a half smile. He glanced at the pretty redhead being pulled out of the seat she had been stuck in. He nodded to her, having not seen her before, and looked around the others. A few were beaten up, but none of them were too badly injured.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 05:10 PM

Hearing someone walk over to her and Jatan, Jenna looked up and saw a pretty brunette. When she told them her name Jenna smiled slightly to her. As Aurora worked on her seat belt she braced herself for the fall.

Hearing a guy call out that they were alive Jenna looked over to him and saw him nod to her. She nodded back as best she could, what with her hanging at such an awkward position.

When the belt snapped off she was sure she was going to take a tumble but Aurora helped steady her as did Jatan. "Thank you for getting me down. Yeah I'm ok," she said softly.

Placing her hand on the back of a chair, Jenna was about to move when another flash of pain went through her head. She brought up her other hand quickly to her head. Once her hand touched her forehead another shimmery surface shot out from the hand that was on the seat, causing it to unbolt from the floor and fly across the plane.

Gasping once more Jenna stumbled back and looked at her hands. "What the hell is going on!" She quickly brought her head up and looked around to the other passengers. Everything was just so strange and she didn't understand it.

When Jatan heard the brunette come over he stopped looking at his hands. Raising his gaze he caught the raised eyebrow she was giving him. So she saw the fire, at least he knew he wasn't going completely nuts. He nodded when she gave them her name.

Jatan watched as Aurora worked on Jennavieve's seat belt. Then when it finally unsnapped he helped steady her and get her down. She was lucky it wasn't a bigger plane or they might never had gotten her down.

Once she was steady he was just about to walk away when she sent a chair flying. "Shit..." he murmured out. That thing flew quite a distance before smacking into the side of the plane.

Something seemed to be happening to them, but he had no idea what. "Is anything freaky happening to anyone else?" He asked and looked around at everyone. This was all just so weird. Maybe the all died and now they were in some after place.

HC-Gal

Old 07-14-2011, 05:45 PM

"Dude.. That was awesome, dont mess with my mojo," Benny chuckled as she stared at the dashboard, though turned to look up at the others, the one girl tending to Aurora's leg seemed a bit of a dull stone, but at least she wasn't freaking out like the rest of them, meanwhile he figured since he was one of the only ones not hurt he could see where they were. But he stopped, staring when Jenna AND Jatan both displayed strangely incredible abilities..
He found his way to the door, but unfortunately it wasn't doing a great job of budging. He pressed agianst it, but nothing yet so he tried a different approach, if still a bit brutish,
"Cowabunga, dude!" He yelled, taking a run up and slamming both his heels into it. It sprung open like a jumping jack and the californian tumbled clear out of sight. After a moment he could be heard from outside, "I'm okay, dudes and dudettes..!"

Michelle worked to quickly clean the wound, place down some treated padding to soak up more and quickly wrapped it, making sure it was tied properly, though she looked among the others, they were all displaying these strange, incredible talents, the she herself wondered about something for a moment. She stood slowly and stared at her arm before looking for the nearest hard surface and immediately hit it as hard as she could. Now normally some-one would only end up hurting themselves and bruising themselves this way, but she did it again, and again, before stopping and looking at her forearm one more time, not a scratch..
"Either I cant feel pain, or I cant be hurt." She stated in an almost matter-of-factly manner, removing the slightly bloody gloves and replacing them with a fresh pair and walking over to Jatan and Jenna, "Your turn, sit still so I can deal with your injures." She ordered in that same dull tone, she didn't seem nearly as bothered by all this as the others. Truthfully inside she was as scared as any of them, but she had to put on a brave face, some-one had to be sensible, so it might as well be her. Immediate concerns first, if those wounds got infected they'd have trouble surviving.

Again the blond donned a pair of gloves and inspected the two calmly, first looking into the wound on the Redheads head, looking into her eyes carefully. Well she was alright for the most part, the head wound could still do with a little treating. She then looked at Jatan's arm, yes that would need a little work, similar to Aurora's leg. She doused a small length of cloth in the alcohol and handed it to Jenna,
"Hold this where it hurts, it'll sting for a bit, but it'll help.
" She continued, turning her attention to Jatan, "Healing hands would have been more useful in this situation, yet you have fire, typical men, never come out with anything useful.." She stated in that same dull tone, it was a terrible joke on her part, but she inspected his arm again, preparing a cloth,
"
Call me Shell, it's what my friends called me anyway.."

musikfreakx

Old 07-14-2011, 05:50 PM

Grimacing, Aurora held her throbbing head with one hand, groaning under her breath. Why had she been able to tell so much of the two girls just by touch? The whole situation made her begin to get nervous, and as she brought her hand back down, she saw it flicker, fading to invisible. Yelping, she shook her hand and it returned to full visibility.

"What's happening?" Aurora whispered, shaking her head in disbelief. At Jatan's question, she looked up. Should she still them about her being able to tell their pasts? "Yeah," she simply whispered in response. Gazing back up to him, their eyes connected and she felt a jolt as she began to have a flash. He lived alone, with his mom maybe? He'd had a lot of hurt. Squeezing her eyes shut, Aurora tried tomake the visions sand new information stop.

"Stop stop stop,"
she muttered, her head panging like someone was continuously hitting it with a paddle. Was it the crash, did the crash do something to them? Maybe something out of the comic books she occasionally read with some of the other, younger foster kids. Radioactive waves making them either have intense hallucinations, or giving them weird abilities? She didn't know, and the brunette bomb shell was beginning to freak out.

Glancing down at her leg, she saw it tied off and cleaned. "Thanks," she said softly. "I keep... seeing things. About you guys," she hesitantly explained. "When I touch or look at you," she added. "It's like a flash. And my hands just... disappeared and came back..." Gulping down her fear, she watched Shell hit the plane, undamaged and unphased. She laughed lightly as the surfer like dude sprang out of the plane, shouting back to them.

Mitchell put his hands up in mock defeat, using joking as a coping mechanism. "Alright, man," he said and laughed lightly. He watched him spring out of the plane, making the door pop open like it was a ratty screen door.

As he stepped out to talk to the others, the male heard them talking about weird things happening to them. He opened his hands, the light growing more intense. "I don't know what it does," he mumbled. Pointing at the wall, he watched as it burned and shot a hole through the plane. "Wicked," he whispered.

"Super woman," he joked lightly with Shell, wondering why she seemed so opposed to men. He didn't question it though, not wanting to make her more uncomfortable than the situation was making all of them. "Mitchell," he introduced himself and gave them all an introductory nod.

As he walked closer to them, a large seat which had come undone from its stationary spot on the plane. Focusing on it, it flew out of his way. "You see that," he said to the others, freaked out but obviously in awe.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-14-2011 at 06:05 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 06:51 PM

When the surfer guy tried opening the door Jenna watched. Then when he took a running leap and slammed it open her jaw dropped open. That was some force of power. When he called back she laughed lightly with Aurora.

Hearing a something slam she turned and saw that the other girl had hit the plane. There was no damage to her, which was amazing. Her mouth was still open when she walked over to her.

Taking the handed cloth Jenna applied it to her head where it had gotten cut. As soon as it touched her cut she winced in pain. Then her eyes went black for a moment and suddenly when she could see again she was at the opposite end of the plane.

Eyes wide Jenna looked over to the others. Where she saw the other guy shoot a light out of his hand, which burned through the plane. Then she watched in fascination as he moved the chair she had previously thrown with her shimmery energy thing. She heard Aurora talk about what was happening to her. Then thinking about being back over by them she suddenly was. "Whoa.." she stumbled slightly, a bit dizzy.

Holding his arm out Jatan let Shell inspect his gash. "Yeah I guess your right about that!" Jatan said to Shell and gave her a small smile. "I'm Jatan." When Jenna suddenly disappeared he looked around and spotted her at the other end of the plane. "Dang," he mumbled. Then when Aurora started to speak he focused back on her.

"So you can see like our past?" He asked her curiously. Jatan didn't quite enjoy that but he didn't really care. It wasn't like it was her fault. "I saw your hand disappear, that's awesome." When Jenna suddenly appeared right next to them he jumped slightly. "Well that's a bit freaky!"

When Mitchell introduced himself Jatan gave him a nod. "I'm Jatan" he said then watched as Mitchell used his powers. Then his right hand started to burn again but the pain went away in seconds. He quickly looked down and saw that there was a ball of fire in his palm. Closing his hand around it, the fire extinguished. "This is all just to weird!"

HC-Gal

Old 07-14-2011, 07:08 PM

As with Aurora, Michelle calmly cleaned Jatan's wound, put some treated padding over it and wrapped it with the bandaging, tying it off then looking at Jenna.. Except she wasn't there anymore, instead she'd warped away.. This was getting a little out of hand..
"Whatever these abilities are, we can't know for sure just entirely what they do. You could even be increasing your metabolism and weakening yourselves, so try to focus and restrain them, if you can figure out how.." She stood more properly, again removing the sanitary gloves and throwing them aside. She snapped the case shut as she went over to Jenna, She didn't see the strange black marks forming on the back of her own hands as she went to grasp Jenna's arm, the one that held the cloth up. All she wanted to do was pry it away so she could look more clearly for the wounds.

And she didn't know what her hands would undoubtedly torture the girl with pure, undiluted pain. Even a single second was all it would take.

Benoit looked about at the jungle of trees and ferns that surrounded them. He'd only ever seen something like this in a game once. Either way, it bothered him a fair deal. One thing was for certain, these were not the bahamas.. He Could hear all sorts of things, creatures in the bush.. The distant waves of the sea.. And the smells, there were all sorts out here, some he recognized, some he didn't like.. The strongest of all was the smoke from the plane and the ruined plant life in a trial behind the fallen plane.
What would they do now..? He couldn't help but wonder about it all.. It all seemed too bizarre.. Why had the pilots and the stewardesses just vanished like that..? There certainly was no sign of them here..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 07:30 PM

((Question! Does the pain only last until she lets go? Or are there lingering effects? Tell me if I need to change anything:)!))

Looking up Jenna gave Jatan a small smile. "Sorry about that," she said with a chuckle. Her dizziness went away completely. Hearing Shell say they needed to try and control their powers Jenna nodded. The girl was right, they could be harming themselves by using them.

Turning her head Jenna watched as Shell went to go grab her arm. As soon as the other girl touched her she was engulfed in the worst pain imaginable. She had never felt anything like it before her whole body was burning in pain. Jenna let out an ear piercing scream, tears were running down her face. She couldn't think or move from all of the pain. Her knees collapsed under her and she fell. As she hit the ground her other hand came up and her shimmery energy shot out of her hand, towards Shell.

Everything went black and all Jenna knew was the pain. She didn't know if her force hit Shell and knocked her away, or if she was still touching her. The pain became so much she was knocked out.

musikfreakx

Old 07-14-2011, 07:57 PM

Nodding, Aurora looked at him. She knew if she focused on him too long she'd see his past, more than what she had already seen. Blinking furiously, she sighed through gritted teeth and crossed her arms over her chest. "Awesome, but definitely freaky," she said in reply and half smiled.

Already she had looked at them, at least a few of the, and knew a lot about them. They knew nothing about her. She wasn't sure if she felt bad about that or not. Then again, she learned that people always left. No matter. She had almost been adopted twice, but they always bailed on her. And when she got older, she knew no happy couple would come sweeping in through the front door and take her in their arms. Most adopting couples liked babies, young kids. Even if they did adopt an older kid, the tattoos and ear piercings threw them off, even though she really didn't have that many.

For the moment she would keep things about her simple, not very detailed. Because what if she let them in, and somehow they left. Maybe after they got rescued, they'd just forget about her and the whole thing. She knew it wasn't likely, how could they forget this, but the thought still frazzled her.

Watching Jenna teleport across the plane, Aurora grinned in admiration. "Badass," she whispered, reminding her vaguely of something out of Harry Potter. "You're right, Shell," Aurora agreed. "When I saw... your guys's pasts, it made my head throb. I wonder if it works on objects though..." She trailed off, staring around. Maybe if she touched the plane, focused, she could see why the pilots and flight attendants had just... vanished.

Jumping, Aurora watched as Jenna was filled with pain just from Shell's touch. It hadn't happened to Aurora when Shell touched her, why? Was she immune, did she just not focus or try not to hurt Aurora? She was at a loss. Shimmery light burst out of Jenna like Mitchell's light and Jatan's fire. Cursing, she jumped back from it, not knowing if it would hurt her or not. Seemingly she disappeared, really turning invisible, as she got out of the way of the energy coming from Jenna.

Mitchell grimaced at his hands, then looked at Jatan's. It was a kind of similar thing, but Mitchell had heat and light and Jatan fire. The light confused Mitchell a great deal. It didn't harm him, actually seemed to rejuvinate him in a way, but it could blast through the plane's body like it was only a piece of cardboard.

"We need to find somewhere safe to stay. The plane is at a risk of blowing up or catching fire after having crashed," he said and looked out the door. "What's it like out there?" He yelled to Benny, though he saw mostly for himself. This wasn't an island planned for vacation. Just thinking about it, Mitchell's gut twisted as he realized there was a darker motive behind all of it.

Leaning back in, the brown haired male watched the interaction between Shell and Jenna. In a flash it all happened, the light coming out of Jenna. Instintively Mitchell tensed, suddenly feeling warm. Glancing down, he saw his body was covered in the same light he had earlier produced from his hand.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 08:04 PM

((Gotta go for a bit! I'll be on later though!))

HC-Gal

Old 07-14-2011, 11:28 PM

Michelle stared in slight shock when Jenna screamed, personally stunned by her reaction to a simple touch. She was sure she had not done anything wrong, she'd certainly not tried to harm the girl yet here she was, screaming. Another unexpected thing happened as she was thrown across the plane by the invisible force, quickly dropping the kit when she was first, it was safer that way or it would all be ruined.. She didn't know how she'd even thought about it so quickly, but she knew which way she was going, away from Jenna and at a great rate until she impacted against the far side of the plane, crumpling there.

She lay still for moment, but eventually pushed herself up, shaking her head a little as if only dazed. that ability of hers had some serious kick to it, but this... Iron body defense of hers.. She got up and looked at her hands, particularly the backs where certain black markings were starting to vanish.. Examine the evidence.. She'd handled two people with gloves on, did this mean overall skin contact..? Or was it just her hands..? She was pretty sure she'd wrapped her arms around Aurora but not touched her with her hands, there WAS skin contact, even minor, much like her hands..
So it was her hands.. The markings there were probably proof..

She didn't say anything for a minute, looking at the knocked out Jenna and frowning a little and closing her hands quietly, she eventually looked at the others one by one,
"Don't touch my hands.." She stated calmly, "I think the gloves were stopping whatever.. Whatever that was.."

The screaming from the plane caught Benoit's attention. He hadn't exactly expected that, stopped outright when he wanted to yell about how things were. Another loud bang form inside the Plane made him jump up to it. Literally.. He felt himself practically jump the several feet up to the door as if it were nothing at all, and he landed, staring in at the scene.. Then he saw the blonde woman getting up and warning them not to touch her hands.
He wasn't entirely sure what was going on and the man called Mitchell was glowing.. Yeah.. Totally not weird..
"So uh.. I miss anything, dude?" He asked the walking torchlight, brow raised.