Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-09-2008, 03:43 AM

Kanon smiles happily and nods before grabbing Miku's wrist and pulling him over to the dedicates that were taking the wagons. He's quickly granted permission to ride along for both Miku and himself and they're shown to the back of a wagon where they can sit.

"We're probably gonna be on our own getting back," he tells his companion as he climbs into their transportation for the next several miles.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Britti Send a message via MSN to Britti

Old 01-09-2008, 05:49 AM

Miku smiles at the adults shyly, clinging to Kanon the entire way with a few nods at his information. "That will be fine with me..." They can spend more time together. He keeps that shy smile at they go, excited. He really wants to see this new ship!

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-09-2008, 05:41 PM

Kanon leans against the side of the wagon as it lurches into motion to keep himself from bouncing around and becoming ill. He eats his breakfast slowly as he watches the Temple become further and further away. "It's been awhile since I've left."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2008, 06:12 PM

Miku smiles happily as he nibbles on his own breakfast, wanting to make it last... And he looks out to see the fading temple as well. "I haven't been in a wagon in so long," he whispers, with a little chuckle. He scoots closer to Kanon, not as motion sick but it's nice in the chilly morning air...although the robe works wonders too. He's slightly amazed.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-09-2008, 10:55 PM

Kanon barely registers Miku scoot closer, only notes that with his friend there he has extra support and is grateful for it. "When was the last time?" He asks, genuinely curious. He didn't know much about Miku's travels to Emelan.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2008, 11:48 PM

Miku blinks at the question, and he begins to inspect his hands, embarrassed again. "Well... When I was fleeing Yanjing. When I was eleven, I think. Or maybe ten..." He forgets, kind of unsure of his age... Well, not really, but he can't really be one hundred percent certain anymore with anything about his past.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-09-2008, 11:57 PM

Kanon nods a bit, still watching the Temple disappear from sight. "Have you always been alone?" He's not sure what's making him ask these questions all of the sudden. He's always been curious about the other's life though, but figured it would be hard for him to talk about.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2008, 12:20 AM

Miku smiles kind of awkwardly then, looking out as well to where the temple was. "Well, I lived with my mother until I was four or so, then I was sent to my aunt's and well... It seemed like I was alone. But I ran away the year fighting broke out in my little town. I guess that was eight years ago, but I don't remember very well either." He sighs to himself, plucking at the robe. It looks funny on him. Or feels funny at least.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-10-2008, 03:48 AM

Kanon nods faintly. "I was sent away to train my magic before the fighting started." He hasn't heard from his family since the war, but he doesn't mention that, choosing to smile at Miku instead. "I'm glad you ran here."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2008, 04:17 AM

Miku puts a hand on Kanon's arm gently, nodding a little. "It's hard, yeah? The fighting..." He removes his hand then, putting it in his lap with a bit of a sigh. "I feel like a burden most of the time," he says quietly, the thoughts having been there once he truly began to understand and know Kanon, "but, thank you. For everything."

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-10-2008, 05:46 PM

Kanon blinks a bit at the other before he smiles and shrugs. "You're not a burden. You're my friend. You can't be both at the same time." He's never exactly sure whether or not Miku knows how much he means to him. If he just doesn't know, or if he refuses to accept it.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2008, 06:11 PM

Miku isn't really certain of how Kanon feels for him, and recently... He finds himself staring at his hands then and he blushes slightly. "Thank you," he says again, now scratching at his hair... He might have bugs. Or something; he doesn't really know.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-11-2008, 03:20 AM

Kanon doesn't notice Miku's blush, more concentrating on not losing his breakfast now as a wave of motion sickness overcomes him. "I hate wagons," he mumbles to himself, becoming pale.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 03:57 AM

Miku sighs and puts an arm around him. "How long will it be?"

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-11-2008, 07:55 PM

Kanon looks up at the question to take in their surroundings. They were passing the Mire now. "Not long. We should be getting through the gate soon."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 09:29 PM

Miku takes Kanon's hand then, only to give him a reassuring squeeze. "Don't get sick on me now, then, being so close, okay?" He gives an awkward, toothy grin.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-11-2008, 09:51 PM

Kanon looks up at Miku and smiles back, nodding a bit. "Okay. I won't get sick."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 10:00 PM

Miku nods and looks back to the road they're leaving behind. "I wanna get there! Now!" He chuckles and shifts in the awkward robe.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-17-2008, 05:28 PM

Kanon smiles and nods at Miku. He lets them sit in comfortable silence as the wagons are let through the gate and he smiles a little more as the quality of the road improves. It doesn't take long before he no longer feels sick to his stomach.

When the Dedicate comes around the wagon to inform them that this was the end of the line, Kanon hops out of the wagon and reaches up to tug at Miku's sleeve, urging him to do the same. "The Market is just down the road a little further. We'll be there in no time."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-17-2008, 11:21 PM

Miku smiles shyly at the Dedicate but he takes Kanon's hand to hop off the wagon. "Sure! Let's go then." He grins at the mage. "What kind of stuff do you have to buy?" he asks, once the adult is out of earshot.