Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 12-23-2007, 12:15 AM

Now I know there's already another one on here but I read it and no one is interested in it anymore so I decided to do a new version!

This one is about seven new humonculai that come into the series. It's after ed and al and all of them! It's our own story of alchemy and drama!

Here is what you should do for your profile!

Code:
Username:
Characters name:
Age of death:
sin:
hair:
outfit:
tattoo place:
way of death:
Person who brought them back:
power:
career(if any):
pm me with your profile please...

Also, there can also be alchemists. Here is their profile...

Code:
Username:
Characters name:
outfit:
bio:
career(if any):
speciallity:
begin!

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 12-23-2007, 12:26 AM

Here are the profiles:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksheep poet

Username: blacksheep poet
Characters name: Cossette Crome
Age of death: 26
sin: greed
hair: long, black, curly
outfit: short dress with long sleeves and red trim.
tattoo place: forehead
way of death: she died from sickness.
person who brought them back: her husband, who died.
power: she has shapeshifting abilities
career(if any): she pretends to be a man in the military
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clair Voyant
Username: Clair Voyant
Characters name: Claude Rivers
hair: long and curly, brown
outfit: Long green cloak and
bio: she doesn't know who she is or where she's from, all she knows is that she was left in the woods when she was about ten and she's raised herself ever since
career(if any): has none, she's a travler
speciallity: has very good use with nature elements with her alchemy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
Username: Hatch
Characters name: Kiri
Age of death: 16
sin: Sloth
hair:Blonde
outfit: White tank and tattered blue jeans, wears combat boots and a black choker around her neck. Also wears fingerless gloves.
tattoo place:Palm of her right hand, under her glove.
way of death: Natural Causes
Person who brought them back:Her best freind
power:Like the orginal Sloth, Kiri can control the water in her own body, but has taken it to a new level, using a temperature change to harden it into a short sword of ice.
career(if any):Wanders from place to place.
I think that's about it, let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillow maiden
Username: pillow_maiden
Characters name:rose crudela
hair: long black
outfit: long black coat, white gloves,black pants, black shirt with state alchemist sign in red on back of coat.
bio: rose lost her family a long time ago and decided to study alcemy and become a state alchemist
career(if any):state alchemist
speciallity: can use the air and minerals around her to make large blasts of energy. has a transmutation circle tatooed on the palm of either hand.
We can begin! Who wants to go first?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 06:44 PM

"Who are you?"
It was dark in the small room and the blood on the floor and walls made it only that much more eerie, not that she minded, but neither did her companion, the male lay doubled over the oddly drawn circle on the floor, his body twtiching in pain.
"You don't remember me?" He gasped out with a look of shock and agony on his pale face. The girl shook her head.
"No, who are you?" She asked again, kneeling beside him.
"No one..." He said sadly, rolling onto his back, and letting his hand fall from his stomach where his clothes were dark and torn. He smiled up at her and gently reached up to touch her face with a sticky hand.
"Alexis...forgive me..I was...I was wrong..." The hand fell, and blue eyes blinked back tears that she didn't understand, much less the reason she shed them.
She reached down and closed the dark eyes, turning with a sigh and left.

A pale hand brushed the wild hair out of her face, and Kiri looked about her, there wasn't much to go on, but there were a few small towns that she could see, speckled along the ground below her. That memory was her first in this strange world, and it had only given rise to more questions that she had yet to find an answer for, like what...what on earth was...her palm..there was something there, that both frightened and intrigued her...and she had to find out what it was.
"No sense in waiting any longer." She said with a stretch.
"Let's see what awaits me ahead."