L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 04-06-2007, 06:38 AM

Table of Contents!
1--Table of Contents//Updates
2--Storyline and explanations and stuffs
3--Rules
4--Characters
5--White List
6--Expulsion List
7--Character List

Updates

~[6|12|07] New OOC Thread!~

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 04-06-2007, 06:39 AM

Table of Contents!
1--Table of Contents
3--Rules
4--Characters
5--White List
6--Expulsion List
7--Character List

Storyline&Stuff

Before the Ninetails came, before Naruto, or Sasuke, or the slaying of the Uchiha clan, or the formation of the evil Akatsuki organization, before there was a Fourth Hokage in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, there was war. Fighting and rivalry amongst the countries, and the shinobi villages within them, caused countless deaths. But for some of the shinobi in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, there was at least a little peace... They managed to lead somewhat normal lives; at least, as normal as a shinobi's life can be...

How each of their lives plays out, however, is up to you.

{[More in-depth introduction to come when my muse decides to enlighten me.]}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:43 AM

Table of Contents!
1--Table of Contents
3--Rules
4--Characters
5--White List
6--Expulsion List
7--Character List

RULES

Okay, I hate rules as much as the next person, but they're necessary.

1. This is a fairly lenient literate RP, so I'm not saying " >=O ZOMG! YOU SPELLED SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS WRONG! YOU ARE BANNED FOR ETERNITY!!! O=<" or "YOU HAVE LESS THAN 45 PARAGRAPHS!!! BLACK LIST FOR YOU!! >O<# " All you have to do, really, is just try and spell things as best you can, and do your best with punctuation and the like. At least one paragraph of 4-5 sentences. Blocked? Don't post. Or do like I do, and put in something like wind blowing or some thoughts that the character is having. It's extra detail to help with post length.

With spelling: I won't spaz about every single tiny typo-- everyone makes them-- but if there are more than, say, 3 I'm going to point them all out to you and ask for changes. Publicly. So please try to avoid them.

2. One-liners are NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE posts, and when you talking in OOC, try to do it in double parenthases or something.

example :arrow: ((words)), [Words], {Words}, OOC: etc.

3. You horny little jerks need to keep your cybering to yourselves, I mean, not everyone wants to read that kind of stuff.... o . O;; Otherwise: PG-13!

4. Please know something about Naruto. I mean, you don't have to be an expert or anything, but don't be a total noob either... just know something... When you send in your character profile, I'd like to know where you are in the series.

It is also a requirement to have read the Kakashi Gaiden arc. NO EXCEPTIONS. Wikipedia is NOT a reasonable substitute.

5. New RPers are welcome, and if you're not a fantasmical RPer, then just read through and see if you can learn a thing or two.

6. Try and tell me if you aren't going to be able to post for a while. I know that the grounding of some will make it near impossible, so I'm going to be lenient[because I feel for ya, folks]. I'm going to say, in advance, that if I don't post for more than say... two or so days... I'm probably grounded. Okay? So no freaking out and/or getting pissed.

7. Play nice. No super-characters who can't be killed by any mortal being. That's just not cool.

8. Swearing and stuff are okay, you can say any word in the book, flip the finger, whatever. Just telling you in advance.

9. Put 'I read the rules and I promise to obey your every command' at the end of your PM. Even if you're applying for a canon character.

10. No Action marks or emotes in your RP post. In OOC, that's fine, I do it all the time, but keep the actual post to quotes for speech, and unquoted words to describe the action. Hence the 'literate' thing mentioned in rule 1 and the title. O:

11. No more than 5 made-up Uchihas, Hyuugas, etc. total.

12. No Akatsuki. This is before their time.

13. No Jinchuurikis.

14. No more than 3 Made-ups/OC's/whatever you want to call them per person. "Because too many OC's= not very fun."

15. PM your profiles to me, and don't post until you're accepted.

16. I can add or edit rules at any time. So don't whine. And it's a reasonable idea to check back to avoid warnings. You'll only get 2 before you're blacklisted.

Aaaand...I think that's it...

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:46 AM

Table of Contents!
1--Table of Contents
3--Rules
4--Characters
5--White List
6--Expulsion List
7--Character List

Characters

Okay, made ups are welcome and encouraged. I am terrible at playing canon characters, and I feel sorry for the other poor souls like myself. So you can be a canon if you want, but you could also be an OC. Or, you could be both! Multiple characters are cool, but you have to distinguish between them or else everyone(including me!) will get confused. That would be bad.

When submitting a Made-Up, please send me a PM with your profile filled out in this form:

Code:
Username:
Character Name: (Last name, first)
Rank: (Try for a rank that you feel is fitting for your character and I'll think about it. Chuunin and Genin are most realistic, but Jounin are acceptable as well.)
Village:
Bloodline: (Just some sort of special power or something your character might have. No need to put specific Jutsus or anything. Just a summary of his/her abilities.)
Appearance: (Picture or description or both are fine. ^ ^)
RP Sample: (Not optional. Sorry. Please include or no accepting.)
Point in the Series: (Just something major that is going on or happened recently. And don't worry about giving me spoilers, I'm up to date with the manga.)
Okay, you got all that? Send it to me in a PM.

Or, if you're going to be a canon, please just send me a PM requesting the character you'd like to play, as well as an RP sample of you playing that character. If I like it and that character is available, then I'll accept you. If I think you need a little work on the RPing thing, I'll tell you so and ask you to read over the posts of myself and my friends, as well as other RPs to see if you can learn anything. Then you can send me a new and improved RP sample and if I see an improvement, I'll most likely approve you, depending on stuff.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:47 AM

Table of Contents!
1--Table of Contents
3--Rules
4--Characters
5--White List
6--Expulsion List
7--Character List

White List

These are people you listen to no matter what! They take over for me when I'm gone, they're my friends... Just listen to 'em! Respect 'em! Or you'll be in big trouble!! D:<

Empty thus far~ D;

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:49 AM

Table of Contents!
1--Table of Contents
3--Rules
4--Characters
5--White List
6--Expulsion List
7--Character List

Expulsion List

This is the list of people who have commited a terrible crime of some sort. They are to be eternally ignored. They are bad, bad people. Okay?

Empty, yay! Let's keep it like this? PLEASE?

Warning List

Roleplayers who have been warned will be put here, next to their number of warnings. 2 warnings equals an expulsion, no exceptions.

Empty! =D

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:52 AM

Table of Contents!
1--Table of Contents
3--Rules
4--Characters
5--White List
6--Expulsion List
7--Character List

The Character List

OC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuunin
Username:L L A M A N O ! S E
Character Name: Hagami Midori
Village: Leaf
Bloodline: Several members of Midori's clan have been gifted with their bloodline, Hoikou, in which they are able to control leaves with a minimal amount of chakra usage, depending on their skill. Basically, someone newly discovered to have the talent and just beginning their training will spend more chakra on a jutsu than a more skilled shinobi would. [At the moment, I'm still working on a scientific explanation for it, so just bare with me here, okay?] Midori, even after at least 5 years of training and practice, still has a lot of work to do, though she's by no means inexperienced.
Appearence: Midori always wears green. She usually can be found wearing a light green tank-dress, with her clan symbol-- a leaf with a halo over the top-- on the back, and her hitai-ate wrapped around her waist. And she has three freckles on each cheek in a pattern like this: '.' .

Username: Kre
Character Name: Kurome Koumori
Village: Konoha
Bloodline: None, but everyone in the Kurome clan has black eyes.
Appearance: Koumori is a young girl with pale white skin and dark coal eyes, like the rest of her clan. She has straight, black hair and wears glasses. She wears loose fitting clothes and bandages up around her legs and goes down to her feet. She doesn't wear shoes. Bandages are also seen on both arms and go from the armpit area down to her hands, and completely covers her fingertips. Her outfit is a long, black, silk shirt, almost like a kimono, with several pockets inside filled with wepaons, kunais, medicines, etc., available to her at any time. She wears black, skin-fitting pants the go up to several inches above her knees. She wears her Konoha headband with pride around her neck. She is pretty intelligent and is made fun of for being a "know-it-all" or brainiac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genin
Username: sakayora
Character Name: Yue Tsuyoshi
Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves - Konoha
Bloodline: none ^^;
Appearance: Tsuyoshi is a tall boy for his age around 5'6" and has dark unruly hair and even darker eyes. He wears dark clothes that would make people feel very uncomfortable around him during the summertime - ie: Black long-sleeve shirt, black pants (with a lot of different pouches for weapons, food, and other supplies), black fingerless gloves, bandages on all exposed skin (except for his face), and black shinobi shoes. (Yup. Hot and not in the good way. D:<) He wears his headband on his forehead as well.

Username: Mad Hatter
Character Name: Kiwi Hiiru
Village: Konoha
Bloodline: She comes from a long line of medical-nins that specialize in using poisons as weapons. Her healings skills are ok, but she holds a very advanced knowledge of plants and animals for use of poison.
Appearance: Picture pending.
She has bright orange hair and green eyes, that clash a little with her brown skin. When she was little other children teased her about being a pumpkin's daughter, and she has been self concious about herself ever since. She keeps her hair in two looped pig tails and keeps her bangs out of her face with her konoha headband. She likes netting alot and uses it to complement almost every outfit. She's also so short and her face looks so young that she is often mistaken for a third grader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilians
Username: sakayora
Character Name: Shin Airi
Village: Kirigakure (old village) -> Konoha (new village)
Bloodline: none
Appearance: Airi has dark auburn hair that goes to her shoulders. Her bangs cover her light brown eyes so she parts them at the middle. Her skin is milky but she's working on getting it to be darker so that it is the same tone as the Konoha woman. She tends to wear light colored clothing and anything that is comfortable and decent.

Canons:
Konoha
[Age: Early 20's]Future Yondaime[nameless; you give him a name]-- Open
[Age: 11]Hatake Kakashi-- Adverb
[Age: 11]Uchiha Obito-- kiarakiara
[Age: 11]Rin-- Open
Sandaime Hokage-- Open
[Age: 4]Uchiha Itachi-- Open

Anyone else that you think I forgot that you'd like to play? Ask away!

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:52 AM

Banners

Save them to your own server, then use photobucket or something with a link, if possible. :]
Let me know if you need them resized or need help with the link.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:53 AM

RESERVED

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 06:54 AM

Open!!

Send in the profiles, please!
:D

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 07:10 AM

{[Lalalalala.

Feel free to post at any time!

:'B]}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-06-2007, 07:34 AM

{[Well, I guess I'll make a starting post.]}

Konoha bustled as usual, crowds of citizens filling the main street as people did their daily errands; shopping and the like. People pushed and shoved and even occasionally fought, which taught a girl who sat up on a shop rooftop that it was best to travel up on the roofs above the crowds where it was empty. Less than 10 years old, the little girl had green hair and eyes, freckles on her cheeks, and entirely green attire, right down to her shoes.

She stood eventually, tossing the empty stick that had once held dango, a delicious dessert that she loved, into the milling crowd without care. As she did so, light from the brightly shining sun flashed off of the Konoha forehead protector tied around her waist, showing that she was a shinobi, a ninja of the Leaf Village where she lived and currently sat. A hand raised up and ran through her long hair, pushing it out of her eyes in vain. The green locks fell back into her vision, and she grumbled, threatening the strands with one of the many kunai in the pouch tied to her leg.

Eventually, she shook her head and scanned the crowds, looking for a familiar head, someone she could talk to or hang out with. Especially a certain gray-haired someone... When a few minutes had elapsed and the elusive young man hadn't been spotted, she jumped down into a gap in the crowd-- startling some poor woman carrying groceries and causing her to drop them everywhere. Feeling bad, the girl stooped down and helped the woman recover her things, then continued towards the nearby ramen stand in hopes of meeting up with someone. Hopefully the gray-haired someone...

But any other someones would do just fine, of course.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2007, 08:58 PM

{{ooc: darn XD i have a character with a hellhound demon like thing inside of her but its not one of the tailed beasts >_>; so..no jinchi's...dang}}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-07-2007, 07:22 PM

{[Well, you can make up another character, right? Or play a canon? -Watery puppy-dog eyes.-]}

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2007, 07:24 PM

{{ooc: it was hard enough making up one naruto character XDD i swore to myself i wouldn't even MAKE a fancharacter -shot- and i'm not incredibly fond of playing cannon >_>;}}

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2007, 07:26 PM

{{ooc:wow i just realized this is like for..not present but...god i'm stupid --;}}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-07-2007, 07:28 PM

{[Oh. No problem.. I could make one for you, and you could just play it...! ^ ^;;; -Smiled hopefully.- I really want to get this RP off the ground. D;

And you're not stupid. ^ ^]}

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2007, 07:33 PM

{{ooc: i think there is already a naruto present rp XDD}}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-07-2007, 07:44 PM

{[I think I saw it already.

I have really high rping standards, and I don't like to join a rp where everyone's posts are really.... not literate? >>"

I dunno. I don't mean to come off as a snob or anything, I just like to be in a challenging rp, with people who can manage a couple of really nice paragraphs. Eh. -Shrug.-]}

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2007, 07:49 PM

{{ooc: i can be picky XD but when i'm bored i just pick rp's with plots i like -which can be rare >_>;}}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-07-2007, 08:18 PM

{[I can imagine. :]

I just applied for some random RP. I guess I need to learn that this isn't like Gaia-- people here aren't hard-asses like me. XD]}

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2007, 08:38 PM

{{ooc: i've never been to gaia >_< i heard it was icky now}}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-07-2007, 08:46 PM

{[Haha. Yeah, its not a very friendly place most of the time. I mean, there are nice people, but... they're rarer than they should be. :/

You're not missing much, to be blunt.]}

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2007, 08:47 PM

{{ooc: thought so XD}}

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-07-2007, 09:05 PM

{[Hehe.

Dammit. D: Nobody's typed in here but me and you. D;

I FEEL UNLOOOOVEDDD~]}