kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayora
((Ok.))

Aria opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. "I uh..." She rubbed her arm. "I'll be..." She growled suddenly and went to stand next to Kai. "Ok cut it out everyone! He just came here to watch me get my headband!"

((What's the timeline here? 0_o))

( WHo knows)

Kiara stod, and grabed the girl by the arm. "Come on we have to talk" she flug the girl into her arms and diasaperes. then reappeard in her office

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
((Ok.))

Aria opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. "I uh..." She rubbed her arm. "I'll be..." She growled suddenly and went to stand next to Kai. "Ok cut it out everyone! He just came here to watch me get my headband!"

*i look down and begin talking to you*

actually i came here- *dramatic pause* to bring you back to the mist to help me re-claim our rightful places as mizukage and restructure the government there, what i didnt anticipate is that i want to remain in the leaf and be inducted as a sani

i think we should train here and go back to mist along with kiara here and take back mist-but with a new allie- the leaf

(the points is that the mist and leaf villages merge once mist is liberated and the liberation will allow an extension to the story line)

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarakiara
Quote:
((Ok.))

( WHo knows)

Kiara stod, and grabed the girl by the arm. "Come on we have to talk" she flug the girl into her arms and diasaperes. then reappeard in her office
*at there disappearence i re-take my stance*

so who dies first?

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mita
Quote:
((Ok.))

actually i came here- *dramatic pause* to bring you back to the mist to help me re-claim our rightful places as mizukage and restructure the government there, what i didnt anticipate is that i want to remain in the leaf and be inducted as a sani

i think we should train here and go back to mist along with kiara here and take back mist-but with a new allie- the leaf

(the points is that the mist and leaf villages merge once mist is liberated and the liberation will allow an extension to the story line)
( I guess)

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( I guess)
(so everyone agrees this will be a good storyline twist?)

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( WHo knows)

*at there disappearence i re-take my stance*

so who dies first?
they all look at her dumbfounded " Um well sence lord hokage was here no need to fight" they retreat

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( I guess)
( yes but I will add everything else w/ contributions) Guys could I be the main owner because i really thinkI am the best at takeing care of this place

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:34 PM

((XD Wha... This all started out so randomly! Well, I'm glad that there's a bit of a storyline forming now. :3))

Aria looked around dazedly. It just hit her that her sensei was actually the HOKAGE! 'Oh wow... I wonder what my family would say about this!' She rubbed her head. "So umm.. what are we going to talk about?"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:35 PM

*suddenly a jonin jumps forward and is impaled by my mist blade*

idiot!

*i then dissapear into a cloud of mist*

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( I guess)
( yes but I will add everything else w/ contributions) Guys could I be the main owner because i really thinkI am the best at takeing care of this place
(there is no main owner it's supposed to be a democratic rp system unlike the other dictator ones all over)

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:37 PM

Quote:
((XD Wha... This all started out so randomly! Well, I'm glad that there's a bit of a storyline forming now. :3))

Aria looked around dazedly. It just hit her that her sensei was actually the HOKAGE! 'Oh wow... I wonder what my family would say about this!' She rubbed her head. "So umm.. what are we going to talk about?"
" Well your training and your friend. No he is not dangerious to me. Also you will leave here in 2 mins and take your friend here but the house part of this building. You guys will be staying with me. Now dismisted!"

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( I guess)
(there is no main owner it's supposed to be a democratic rp system unlike the other dictator ones all over)
((Well, let's all just try to discuss the main-ish plot that we'll be doing and add the twists then? ^^; That way we won't get lost too many times?))

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:

" Well your training and your friend. No he is not dangerious to me. Also you will leave here in 2 mins and take your friend here but the house part of this building. You guys will be staying with me. Now dismisted!"
*i appear in a side street and run into a house*

saka: (ok i thought i would add that now since it's the main point of the rp)

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:41 PM

Quote:

Aria nodded and ran out of the room. She mad a hand sign and closed her eyes. 'Ok... Let's hope I do this right!' There was a puff of smoke and Aria was back at the academy. She looked around and saw one dead jounin who was still bleeding while there were others taking his body to have it buried. She looked around some more. 'I guess he isn't here anymore. Where could he be?'

((Okay Mikey.))

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Aria nodded and ran out of the room. She mad a hand sign and closed her eyes. 'Ok... Let's hope I do this right!' There was a puff of smoke and Aria was back at the academy. She looked around and saw one jounin bleeding while there were others attending to him. She looked around some more. 'I guess he isn't here anymore. Where could he be?'
(just pointing out that the jonin is dead)

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( I guess)
((Well, let's all just try to discuss the main-ish plot that we'll be doing and add the twists then? ^^; That way we won't get lost too many times?))
( well i can not put in every detail but this is what I got:

The Girl and man stay at the hokages house
They tran
I teach training
We go on some missions
The girl passes Chouin exams
We do more missions
We venture to land of hidden mist
We do lots of battles
we diecide to stay together as a team forever
We win and are two contries become alies and we go from place to place together

{ Nothing from there}

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:43 PM

Quote:
(just pointing out that the jonin is dead)
(Ok. I'll edit that.)

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( I guess)

They tran
I teach training
We go on some missions
We do more missions
We do lots of battles

{ Nothing from there}
good idea but i just want to point out that we are equals so we both teach each other and the girl because i have tons of very powerful mist moves

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:46 PM

Quote:
good idea but i just want to point out that we are equals so we both teach each other and the girl because i have tons of very powerful mist moves
((I agree with Mikey. You both should teach my character since your characters have the most experience as shinobi and she's still a genin. :3 ))

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
((Ok.))

( I guess)

They tran
I teach training
We go on some missions
We do more missions
We do lots of battles

{ Nothing from there}
I know but I am a bit stronger than you. But you can teach mist moves. I am about to release a big part in the plot so keep the Rp going

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
((I agree with Mikey. You both should teach my character since your characters have the most experience as shinobi and she's still a genin. :3 ))
yeah

and kiara (remember im the rightful misukage and an extremey powerful sani so we are equal)

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:53 PM

(lets get back to it)

*i jump out of a window and begin jumping from roof to roof looking for the hokage*

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah

and kiara (remember im the rightful misukage and an extremey powerful sani so we are equal)
( i want to be a bit more power ful by like this you 99 me 101 because I am older than you

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 11:55 PM

Aria jumped from rooftop to rooftop through the village. "Kai!" She called. "Kai! Where are you?"

mikey mita
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Aria jumped from rooftop to rooftop through the village. "Kai!" She called. "Kai! Where are you?"
*we run into each other- i fall and catch you from falling with a mist cloud*

where do i go?

(suuursly were equal cause im a child prodigy and i am the only person in the current world who can weild mist/water/ and ice as a weapon and at such a fast speed but w/e overall you can be more powerful but if we get into a fight we'd both obliterate one another)