Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2007, 01:58 PM

Welcome to our Pokemon Town! (similar to mystery dungeon / rescue team games)

In a forest, beoyned the boarders of any map, there is a tiny town. Here they work, and play just like any other town, except the townspeople are all pokemon. It is a magical place, protected from discovery by humans.

In this community, there are rules and regulations, but every one works together to make it the best place that they can.

So enter the magical world of pokemon, and visit our town! There is room enough for every one!

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-06-2007, 09:03 PM

Rules -
1) Follow all Mene rules and TOS
2) Be nice, no killing or attacking others if they don't want to fight.
3) No making fun of others
4) No God-Modeing
5) No harrassing people if you think pokemon is not cool (jsut don't come here then)
6) Only one of each pokemon is allowed (there are over 400, so there should be a variety to choose from)
7) No Humans! this is a pokemon only rp. Human charactors are not allowed
8) No NPC Humans, unless you are rping being abandodned, or running away on your intro post.
9) Rules are subject to change at any time, without notice in the rest of the thread
10) Try to keep all OOC to a minimum, as it disrupts game play. please use (...)'s around all ooc talk
11) No harrassing people for bad spelling / grammar. We are here to have fun, not judge others.
12) Have Fun!
13) If a pokemon is needed, but not taken yet, it may be used as an NPC

To Join: Please pm me this form, (that way the rp won't be as broken up)
Because we are only allowing each pokemon to be used by one person (that way we have more variety) please select a second choice as well, incase your pokemon is taken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Pokemon:
Username:
Description: (a short description of special features your pokemon has. A picture from the series/games is aceptable)
History:
Job: (what dose your pokemon do in the town? are they a teacher? a shop keeper? the mayor?)

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-06-2007, 09:22 PM

Charactors:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phedre
Pokemon: Eevee
Description:{X}
She wears a little black collar with a white stone on it.
History: Born in a pokemon day care center,She lived there quietly, her parent's trainer taking her mommy and daddy away before she even hatched, never knowing that they had made an egg. She was cared for my the day care people untill she was big enough to take care of her self. As she was leaving, the nice old lady gave her a little collar with an everstone on it, so that she would happily remaine an eevee for a long time.
She wandered for a long time, finnaly ending up in the secluded pokemon village that no humans could ever find. She took the job of event coordinator, and helps set up special events for the pokemon every month.
Job: Event Coordinator and bakery clerk/delivery pokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somercy
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Description: He has a scar on the left side of his face from where his former trainer took a knife to him.
History: Well, after the knife incident, he ran away, and wandered for a while before finding the Pokemon village.
Job: He's a jack-of-all-trades, who tries to help whoever he can. You know, older Pokemon who need help carrying things, etc. But he's still not very sociable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetina
Pokemon: Zigzagoon
Description: He's shy and tidy but likes to let loose often. Dreams to be a police officer. His right eye is brown and his left eye is hazel. Wears a red and blue checkered sash.
History: Zigzagoon was born in this town and lived with his father. He was sick and died so Zig had to take over the shop.
Job: Store Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffee
Pokemon: Pikachu
Description: Pretty much the female version of Pikachu on the DP games (heart-shape on the end of the tail)
History: Pikachu ran away from her trainer a long, long time ago for abusing her. Since then, she has never been keen on trusting humans.
Job: I guess she'll be a nurse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade White
Pokemon: Houndour
Description: [x]
His tail is a bit longer and is a lot fluffier; his eyes are a bright blue.
History: Houndour was owned by an abusive trainer, and was left to die in a forest not far from town. A teenage girl found him a day or so later; she took him to a Pokemon center. He was still aggressive and whatnot, so she decided to let him go. He found his way to the Pokemon town, but, secretly, he misses that girl.
Job: He's not very social, and he doesn't have a job. He's the newest resident to the town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demari
Pokemon: Sneasel
Description: she carries a small pokemon egg with her
History: was chased by many pokemon trainers for years because of her exotic color
Job:none yet, my pokemon has just wandered into the town
Quote:
Originally Posted by murron
Pokemon: Misdreavus
Username: murron
Description: {x}
History: Misdreavus haunted an old rundown library for years, reading whatever books she could find, having a grand old time. Until construction workers took over, bulldozing it down. Without a place to go she wandered the forests, finally stumbling across the nice little town inhabited by pokemon.
Job: Librarian
NPC List: (Pokemon who don't have players yet, but you can use to interact with)
Torchick - school teacher
Machamp - Gym Pokemon
Pidgey - Police officer
Growlithe - Police Officer
Lunatone - Shcool Principal
Piplup - Fire Fighter
Chicorita - Lybrarian
Happiny - Assistant Nurse
Teddyursa - Mayor's Assistant

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-06-2007, 09:51 PM

Town:

(as more people joing, the map will change to reflect the pokemon who live there. map made by Phedre)

Jobs:
Mayor:
Fire Fighters:
Police:
Baker: Eevee
Teacher:
Lybrarian: Misdreavus
Nurse: Pikachu
Store Owner: Zigzagoon
Gym trainers:

Other:
Event Coordinator: Eevee
School Children:
Jack-Of-All Trades: Vaporeon

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-06-2007, 09:54 PM

(OOC: We are now Open!)

Eevee walked down the path from her home to the bakery. She could almsot smell the fresh poke-bread cooking as she yawned. To be ready in time for customers she had to be up at five in the morning to start baking. At least it gave her time to plan. The holidays were aproaching fast and she still hadn't settled on a plan for the town's Holiday Ball.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite
Send a message via AIM to Toffee

Old 12-07-2007, 04:31 PM

• Pikachu was sitting in her house, drinking a cup of hot cocoa. It was cold outside, and this was one of the few things to keep her warm. "Maybe I'll make vegetable soup later...mmm...yeah, that's good," she said to herself. Blinking a bit, she took a look outside her window to view the town and all the other Pokemon in it. "I'm so glad to have nice friends here too."

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-07-2007, 04:53 PM

Zigzagoon blinked rapidly and then stared some more. Every morning he wanted to go to the Police Station. It was so close... And yet so distant. They didn't want to accept him. And maybe it's for the best. He has a family business to run.

It pained him to think of his father. And even though every second in the shop reminds him of that ol' man, Zig made a promise.

The young pokemon sighed, got up and walked by the street. The opposite direction of the station. Towards the shop. He expected to meet Eevee along the way.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-07-2007, 05:09 PM

As Eevee walked down the path she saw Zig ahead of her.

"Oh, Good morning Zig." She smiled happily as she skipped up the path to where he was. "How are you doing this morning? I'm a little excited, today's soposed to be the start of the Holiday Celebration, but I havn't though of what I'm going to do you. Are you going to be helping the others get a Christmas Tree from the forest later this afternoon?"

She babbled on, beeing really hyper in the morning...

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-07-2007, 05:16 PM

"Ahah," Zigzagoon gasped. He was in thought so Eevee startled him slightly. "Good morning! I probably am unless the shop will be busy," he answered her question and nodded to her other sentences.

It seemed unusual to him that someone can be so lively this early in the morning. No wonder it's her who's hosting the many events.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-07-2007, 05:21 PM

She was a little hyper, that's true. Most people thought it was because she never evolved. But she was happy how she was, and she didn't even realise that she could evolve if she took her neclace off.

"Ohh that's true. But once the store closes you'll help decorate right? You probably have a lot of pretty things in your store that we can use to decorate. I'm going to be stringing pokeberries to make garland while i'm waiting for the bread to bake. it'll look prety, and after the party the bird pokemon can sit in the tree and eat it."

She purred happily as they talked. She was very excited about this event.

"I'm soposed to bring some cookies over to the school around lunch time, why don't I stop by the store and see if there is anything in your shop that we could use?"

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-07-2007, 05:28 PM

ooc: Don't Eevees evolve only through the stones? :o

bic: "Yes, of course! Decorating is always fun," Zig smiled. He enjoyed every single event in this town. Every day was quite happy but it never got boring. The best part was that everyone was very friendly. He still remembers the support they gave him when his dad passed away.

"I don't see a problem with stopping by either," the Zigzagoon said. They were already at the town square. This is were the tree would most likely be...

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-07-2007, 05:37 PM

(ooc: No, Espeon and Umbreon evolve when eevee reaches a certain level and if it likes you. It's an Espeon if it evolves in the day, and an Umbreon if it evolves at night. I'm not sure about the two new eevee evolutions from Diamond/Pearl... I think they have to be at a certian location in the game to evolve into glaceon and sporeon.)

"I'm just glad the weather cleared up. All this snow is pretty, but it makes it hard to decorate when it's falling. I't a beautifuly clear day, the Pidgey are singing in the forest ^_^ They are going to help find the best tree."

She looked towrds the forest.

"Yup, a great day. Well I guess this is where we part for now. I have to go get the bread ready. I left some cookie dough to chill last night, and torchick was soposed to come by this mroning to light the fires so hopefully we'll have nice yummy treats very soon. See you later zig."

She waved her tail as she hopped down the path twords the bakery, pretty white smoke was already rising from the chimney into the clear blue sky.

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-07-2007, 05:46 PM

ooc: Ah, I see!

bic: "That's right! I've gotta clear up the trail by the shop too. Bye then!" Zigzagoon nodded and waved his paw. He watched her run off for a minute before heading for his shop. This season is one of the cheeriest. And one of the busiest as well.

Zig walked down the path and walked in the shop. He turned on the light and took a deep breath. There was still a lot to do, he thought and went to get things ready for customers. Maybe he'll catch a minute or two for a nap.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-07-2007, 06:13 PM

The hyper little pokemon skipped up the path to the bakery. She went aroudn the back and itno the kitchens. Torchick had been ther, but not too long before hand so it was still chilly in the room. That was good thouhg. She brought out her cookie dough from the ice-chest and then started rolling it out. She took her special cookie cutters out, and made little pokemon to look like all the school children. By the time the room was nice and warm, her cookies were ready to go in the ovens. She couldn't wait untill the kids saw the cookies, they would be so happy. She hummed to her self as she started mixing more dough to make bread and other baked goods. She had about 3 hours untill the shop opened.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-08-2007, 05:44 AM

• Pikachu was done with her hot cocoa but had to get ready before going to work at the Pokemon Center. There was no Chansey in town so she took it upon herself to take care of everyone. But at least there was a lot of time before work started, so she dressed herself in a pink scarf and a pink hat. Under the pink hat, she had her white nurse cap with a red cross on it, for later.

Heading out of her home, she headed for the bakery. "I hope nobody's bought the marzipan yet...mm...that stuff is yummy!" she squealed lovingly.

((Do Pokemon wear human clothes here? I mean like shirts, pants, skirts, etc?))

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2007, 10:49 AM

ooc: I think they can wear clothes if they want. o3o

bic: Zigzagoon sniffed as the temperature changed. Everything was pretty much ready... The counter had some notes and advertisements. The shelves had potions, treats, foods and some trinkets and clothing. Those humans made interesting coverings that served as good warmers and made pokemon look cooler.

Zig walked out of the shop and used dig. He sent the snow flying to the side of the trail to make walking easier. He could just ask a fire pokemon to melt it, but then the water would turn into ice and make it all slippery.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2007, 11:47 AM

(ooc: Clothes are fine, Eevee should have an apron while cooking shouldn't she lol ^_^ )

What a busy morning for the little normal type... Taking cookies out and decorating them, baking bread, and treats as well. It was almost time to open and she was covered in flour and poke berry juice! She giggled and went to wash up.

As she was taking off her apron and opening the shop door she saw Pikachu coming up the path.

"Good Morning Ms. Pika"

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-08-2007, 06:41 PM

• "Good morning, Ms. Eevee!" she smiled happily. "How are you doing today? I'm here to pick up my usual treats, if you have them ready -- you know, the almond marzipan truffles?" Pikachu asked. She walked inside the shop. "Brrr...it's cold today! But the snow's good for everyone to play with."

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-08-2007, 11:26 PM

"I know, the snow is so pretty as well. And I heard that the lake had frozen over as well. One of the firefighting Pokemon is going to check it out later, and if it's safe then we can go ice-skating on it ^_^ "

She smiled, turning to take a little box off the shelf. "And you know I always have your treats ready in the morning. Just remember to brush, we don't want any cavities."

She wrapped the box in paper and tied it with a sting, handing it to the Pikachu.

"Are you coming to the tree decoration later? If your not too busy it would be nice to have you, and you can never be to careful. If any one gets hurt you'll be close by."

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-09-2007, 02:20 AM

• "Thank you very much! Of course I brush my teeth, hehe," she said, handing over her Pokedollars to Eevee. "Ice skating sounds lovely. I do hope the ice is solid enough. But if not, then the water Pokemon can have as much fun as they want.

Pikachu took the package of treats. "Tree decoration? That's a nice idea. Of course I'll be there to help, it's my job." She smiled. "I have to go open the Pokemon Center right now though. What time is the decorating going to be?"

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-09-2007, 08:47 AM

The trail was somewhat clean now. The Zigzagoon panted and then went back in the shop. He made sure that he turns the card at the door to "Open". As he walked by the window he noticed Pikachu going along. Probably after the marzipan, he thought.

Zig liked Eevee's bakings too. He especially enjoyed all sorts of cookies. So crispy and they smell nice too. He hoped she'd bake some gingerbread men too.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-09-2007, 02:30 PM

"I'm not sure..." her smile went down a little, then brightened. "Some of the strong Pokemon who work at the Gym are going to find a tree with the Pidgey's help... I think after lunch. I think we are going to try to start as soon as school is over, so that all the little Pokemon can help... Oh, that reminds me, I have run an errand real quick, I'm sorry Pika. I ran out of food coloring for the cookies I was decorating for the school. I have to run over to Zig's store before it gets busy."

She waved to Pika as she grabbed her little purse and took off sown the path to the square that would lead to the shop.

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-09-2007, 04:23 PM

He rested his head on the counter and closed his eyes for a sec every now and then. Zig prepeared himself for the day mentally and also remembered that Eevee's gonna be here soon. The Zigzagoon wondered what she'll be getting. The conversation in the morning was rather blurry now as he was sleepy at the time. His eyes stared at the door.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-09-2007, 04:38 PM

• Pikachu waved at Eevee when she went on her way to Zigzagoon's place. In her other direction, she headed to the Pokemon Center to open it up. "Ah, here we go," she said, unlocking the doors. She kept a key on a string around her neck...there wasn't really anything necessary she had to carry for the Center, except for her truffles.

"It's kinda cold in here...I wish Charmander or Torchic were here to help start up the fireplace." Of course there were neither that moved into town, not just yet. She put down her truffles on the desk and went to the fireplace to lug some of the fire logs into the fireplace. "At least these are small, but they'll be enough for now."

Pikachu could start the fire herself but it always took quite a bit of time because her Thunder Shock wasn't going to start the fire easily. It would start some smoke in the fireplace, just a little, but then she had to spin another stick in the embers to start up the fire. It was a little bit of fire at first, but it soon had grown into the fire that it should be.

"There, that's much better. Now to get to work," she said, turning around to prepare the supplies in the back rooms of the hospital. Turning the lab lights on, she had to go through cabinets to get the supplies out and put them in each of the rooms. "Oh yeah, I also need to prepare a first aid bag for the tree decorating session later." That would involve lots of gauze, Berries, antiseptics, and arm holders, among other things. Everything that was needed to be done was prepared in a timely manner. Pikachu was a Pokemon who was very efficient and versatile.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2007, 11:42 AM

(OOC: You can use Pokemon that don't have some one playing them as an NPC. I made a list on the front page , if you need other NPC's let me know and I can add them in. )

Eevee walked into the Pokemart and waved to Zig.

"Sorry to come by so early on you. I ran out of red food coloring for the cookie icing. Do you have any in stock?"