Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2007, 11:56 PM

"H-hello" Sneasel walked up to the pokecenter, "I musn't st-tutter while saying, hi." she sighted, "Ok then here I g-go" Sneasel walked into the pokecenter.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite
Send a message via AIM to Toffee

Old 12-16-2007, 02:36 AM

• Happiny looked up at the Sneasel. "Hello, may I help you?" she asked. She looked to the sleeping Pikachu nurse behind her. "Sorry, we haven't had much business going around so our main nurse has been taking a nap." She added a whisper. "She's been working too hard!"

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2007, 02:50 AM

"H-hello, could I g-get some f-f-food here? I j-just came here into t-this town and am t-thinking about t-to stay here." Sneasel smiled and feinted on the floor right in front of the happiny. Her egg rolled a bit away from her, and twitched.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-16-2007, 05:18 AM

• ((My egg or yours?))

Happiny gasped. "Oh my, I don't think she's eaten for quite a while!" She had to wake up Nurse Pikachu of the incident because she couldn't lift the Sneasel by herself.

"Nurse Pikachu! Nurse Pikachu!" she called out, shaking her. Pikachu soon came too. "Huh? Happiny? What's up?" Happiny pointed toward the Sneasel and egg. "She said she was hungry!" Pikachu gasped and jumped out of her chair. "Oh dear, we need her on a bed quickly and an IV tube since she's not conscious. She hasn't eaten?" Pikachu asked. "Not really, from what I can hear."

"Happiny, get me a wheelchair, please," Pikachu instructed. She went to the Sneasel and lifted her up, taking note of the egg nearby. "Happiny is this your egg?" she asked as Happiny rolled the wheelchair into the room.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2007, 03:55 PM

(ooc: In Demari's Description it says that Sneasel has an egg with them)

"We built it... we all did. Well the pokecenter was here to start, but it had been abandoned. The rest of hte town, we built as we needed. I've been here for a few years. I didn't have any home before so this is where I belong. A few of the pokemon were abandoned or ran away from their trainers. There was even an older Noctowl here a few years ago who's trainer grew old and passed away... He dissapeard into the forest one day and never came back."

She sighed softly, and went on. "Some Pokemon stay here for ever, some only a little while and then they move on."

The moved up the path twords the Poke center.

"That's strange, I don't recognize those tracks... it looks like you may not be the only new comer let's go in."

They entered the pokecenter.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-16-2007, 05:04 PM

Houndour gingerly, nervously made his way into the Pokecenter after Eevee. He looked around, noticing it looked quite a bit like a human Pokemon Center, minus the humans. It seemed as if the heat were coming from flames instead of generated heat, which was understandable, due to the lack of electricity in an abandoned Pokemon Center.

His blue eyes scanned his surroundings, including the Pokemon. There was a Pikachu, a Happiny, a Sneasel, and, of course, Eevee. His ears lowered as soon as he noticed the condition of the Sneasel. What happened to her? The same thing that had happened to him?

"Uh," Houndour surprised himself by speaking up. "Is she going to be alright?"
He didn't want to approach her to try to help, because he wasn't sure what was wrong. He was, of course, prone to making things go wrong.

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2007, 06:10 PM

Sneasel opened her eyes, "Where am I?" she was having trouble breathing and her stomache hurt really bad, 'more importantly'she thought "Where is my egg?" she was surprised that she didn't stutter. "Where is my egg!?!" the stress was killing her and she felt insane.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-16-2007, 07:50 PM

• ((Sorry, I didn't know ^^))

"No it's not my egg, it's that Sneasel's. As you can see, my egg's still in my pouch," Happiny replied. "Now put her in the wheelchair," she added. Pikachu did so and the Sneasel came to.

"Your egg is right here, ma'am," she said, picking it up and placing it on the Sneasel's lap. "You just fainted right onto the floor. We're going to get you something to eat, but right now, you need to relax! You're in critical condition so don't overstress yourself," she instructed.

It was then that she noticed the other guests arriving in the Pokemon Center. "Hello Miss Eevee, I see you've brought a friend today. If you'd like, you can help yourselves to hot cider and tea. I'm about to cook some vegetable soup for Sneasel here." She smiled. "If we can get her fed as soon as possible, she'll be just fine." Turning back to the Sneasel on the wheelchair, she asked her, "Would you like some tea or cider?"

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2007, 08:10 PM

"Thankyou, I saved this egg from an early death about two months ago, but it still hasn't hatched, and it has become my life. I still don't know what will come out of it but its been moving around quite a bit since yesterday, so I assume it will hatch soon." Sneasel let out a large sigh of relief, "I'm not a big fan of cider, but could I get some tea please?"

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-16-2007, 08:53 PM

Houndour nodded to the Pikachu as she noticed him. He looked at the Sneasel, his ears perking up as she spoke. Glad the Pokemon and her egg were alright, the dog Pokemon turned to Eevee. He smirked a bit, sniffing the air happily.
"That cider sure smells good, doesn't it?" he asked. "I'm gonna go get some. Do you want me to get a glass for you, as well?"

He turned toward the direction of the aroma, checking back to look at Eevee. He wanted to see if she'd follow, or if she'd reply to his offer.

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2007, 09:07 PM

Sneasel turned and looked at the pokemon who just came in. She was used to battling, and alwayse reviewed of all the pokemon she met. The eevee seems to be pretty powerful and the houndour seems to be the same. Sneasel was unaware that she was staring directly at them for quite awhile, as soon as she noticed she quickly turned the other way.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-17-2007, 01:35 AM

Eevee smiled at Houndour. "Thank you but I'm fine right now."

She moved closer to Sneasel, carefully as not to scare her and sniffed the egg. "It smells all right... Some times they can take years to hatch. I used to live at a daycare center so there were always eggs around. They may have an incubator here, though I'm not sure how it works. We haven't been able to repair the electricity generator here so we make do as we can... I'm sure we can get some warm blankets to wrap it in if you want to rest, and it will be near you the whole time. I can run back to the bakery and get some fresh bread if you like."

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-17-2007, 04:16 AM

"Alright then," Houndour said, slowly making his way to the amazing smell of the cider. He had some difficulty pouring it and not making a mess, but, somehow, despite his fumbling paws, Houndour managed to pour himself a mug of hot cider, as well as a small cup of tea. He lugged them over to the small group of Pokemon, sitting down before the Sneasel.

"You wanted some tea, Miss?" he questioned, nudging the glass toward her with his snout.

zetina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-17-2007, 04:22 PM

ooc: By the way, I'm not unactive. I just can't post anything... *points at Zig and Vaporeon at the mart* D:

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-17-2007, 07:29 PM

• "Happiny, would you please tend to everyone while I'm cooking?" Pikachu instructed. Happiny nodded and bounced off towards the group. "Come on, everyone have a seat around the fireplace. It's much more comfortable there!"

Over at the counter, Pikachu chopped up some tomato, celery, corn, and other things she liked in vegetable soup. The end result would taste like tomato soup but it was well worth the effort. She stirred everything in a boiling pot of water for a while until everything was cooked but had to settle first for the soup to thicken. She then put a lid over the pot and waited.

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2007, 11:06 PM

Sneasel lifted her head and began to smell the air, "Hmmm, what ever is cooking smells very good. Come to think of it, any food besides dries fruit would be good right now." She looked towards where the smell was coming from

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-18-2007, 11:25 AM

Eevee sniffed the soup and smiled. "I'll be right back, good soup calls for some good bread."

She left the pokecenter and started down the road to the bakery. to get some bread for every one to share.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-19-2007, 03:44 AM

• "Don't worry, everyone, it's almost done. I just need to let it thicken so it'll be creamier. Let me gather some bowls first." She hopped up onto some counters. They were shallow-leveled so she wouldn't really fall down or break anything. Getting enough bowls for everyone, she went back on her stool and started ladling soup into each bowl.

"Everyone, you can start helping yourself to these bowls," said Pikachu when she was finished. She gave the bowl with a lot of soup to the Sneasel. "Eat up, you need your energy," she smiled.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2007, 04:36 PM

(ooc: Somercy (vaopreon) is going to be away for while, she's buisy with school and getting ready for the holidays. she said to go on without her and that she'll try to join back in when things settle down again. She can only use the computer at school, so while she's on winter break she will have no intrenet acess)

Eevee ran through the snowy town to the abkery to get some fresh bread.

"I should invite Zig to come and have lunch as well." so instead of heading back to the pokecenter she headed down the path to the store.

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 07:03 PM

"Thank you, how will I ever be able to repay you?" Sneasel put the bowl of soup to her mouth and in a flash the soup was gone. She set the bowl on her lap and lifted her egg to her ear, making sure she could still hear a heartbeat, She then gently set it down in her arms and went to sleep.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-25-2007, 06:44 PM

• Pikachu smiled and took the bowl from Sneasel, setting it on a nearby table.

"If everyone else would like, you can rest here," she said to the remaining group of Pokemon.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 03:18 AM

Eevee grabbed a few small loaves of bread at the bakery. She could deliver every one's lunch on her way back to the pokecenter.

"I should go check on Zig as well"

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2007, 05:28 PM

Sneasel woke up a few hours after she had fallen asleep, but where was she now? She was no longer in her wheelchair, but on a nice soft bed. My egg! she though, but she found it lying right next to her in an incubator. She let out a heavy sigh of relief, and searched for her bag. She found it on the floor. Sneasel searched in it for her money. Although it was human money, she wondered if she'd ever be able to use it. "Well, as soon as my egg hatches I'm going to start building a dojo." As she said these words the egg gave a little wiggle.

murron
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to murron Send a message via MSN to murron Send a message via Yahoo to murron

Old 01-15-2008, 08:02 PM

(Okay, Im just gonna try to jump on in ^_^; dont mind me)

Misdreavus had missed all the comotion, having stayed up all night to read. Being a ghost pokemon of course she didnt need much sleep..Leaving her home, early in the morning she nibbled on a cookie, her nose burried in a book as she walks through town..

Turning towards the library she opens the doors, turns the Open, sign around and hops behind the desk, leaning back on a chair. The town was still small yet, not many people came to the library, but she always kept the doors open, just incase.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-16-2008, 11:06 PM

(ooc: since zig never responded I guess i'll move on...)

IC: Eevee walked down the path twords the lybrary. She wanted to look up a new cookie recepie for the party later. As she entered, she whiped her paws on the rug and went up to Misdreavus.

"Are you all set for the party tonight? I'm so excited, i'm looking for a new cookie recepie to use tonight..."