murron
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to murron Send a message via MSN to murron Send a message via Yahoo to murron

Old 01-17-2008, 11:59 PM

Looking up she placed her book down and got up off the chair, smiling to Eevee.

"Hello, Miss Eevee.." listening about the party she nods "Oh..the party? Yes. I hear it's supposed to be nice."

Moving from behind the counter she went over to a book shelf "So..Cookies you want to make huh? I coulda swore I saw..Aha! Here it is." Using her Psywave she pulled the book off the shelf and placed it on the counter, moving back behind it, still smiling sweetly.

"This is the newest and best Baking book we have. Will this do?"

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-18-2008, 04:40 AM

Sneasel woke up. She was living in the pokecenter still, because she had nowhere else to live yet and her egg needed somewhere warm to sleep at night.

She decided to walk around town for a bit, and check everywhere out.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 06:19 PM

Eevee smiled, takign the book "Thank you, I hope i see you later".

She left the lybrary and walked down the path. Seeing Sneasel out and about she went over to say hello.

"Good afternoon Sneasel, I didn't expect to see you up and about so soon, how are you feeling?"

murron
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to murron Send a message via MSN to murron Send a message via Yahoo to murron

Old 01-18-2008, 09:13 PM

Misdreavus waved as Eevee left "Take care" sitting back down she started to read again, nibbling on a Poffin she had brought for a snack

Demari
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 04:02 AM

"Oh, I'm doing pretty good," Sneasel let a smile escape from her mouth, "I'm looking for a place to build, would you know where an empty field or something is?" Sneasel stared at Eevee awaiting an answer.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 03:45 PM

"What were you thinking of building? If it's a home, there are a few un-used places in the reseden't neighbor hood, in both the land and water areas. Most are from Pokemon who were just visiting and left to find new humans after they were healed again. We made sure we built lots of places, so that no one would ever be homeless when they came to visit"