Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 12-07-2007, 12:21 PM

She took his hand and gave him the gun, "Save James. And I'll get Seirus." she told him. She pulled out another one and smiled at him.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2007, 01:07 PM

seirus awoke in more pain then he had been in before falling through the floor. he looked down at his leg and saw a piece of tile running through it. "ain't that great." he thought aloud. he pulled out his combat knife and dug into his leg and pried out the tile. the bullet wound in his chest had sealed shut. but hadn't fully healed. he slowly stood to his feet and stumbled down the hall. "umbrella and hallways... haven't they invented a moving one yet?" he stumbled along until he heard gun shots. he froze for a moment before he was certain that they weren't anywhere near him. he found a small lab the sign had been shot to pieces. "well that's help full... bullets this way." he mocked. he entered the lab and was surprised to be right. another dead umbrella operative sat dead in one of the chairs with his gear still on him. seirus examined the body quickly. as he turned the chair away from the desk the body fell in half to the ground. down the hallway a chainsaw revved 'well i know what did that.' seirus grabbed the dead soldiers .45 and extra ammo then checked the mans badge. "700 well LT. looks like i just got a field promotion."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2007, 04:52 PM

Nina ran from the room and looked for Seirus. "Seirus where are you." she called out.

Wolf
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Old 12-07-2007, 10:14 PM

James lay there aiming at the corner waiting for them, soon the first one made it's way around the corner. "This ain't your day bub." he said jokingly to himself as he fired a shot, the bang was extremely loud, as the shell blew it's skull, and upper torso off. Two more came around, james fired off two more rounds, killing them easily, soon the final 2 came around the corner, James blew them away with ease...he rolled onto his back, letting out a sigh of releif. He then poped out the clip, and slapped in a new one, slinging the riffle on his back again. "Now to find the others" he said to himself as he pulled out his magnum and continued through the halls.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-08-2007, 10:50 PM

"Damn this isn't good." Blackrose said. "Mitsruko come with me immediately."

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 12-11-2007, 06:59 PM

He couldn't help but stare in shock as he saw heard the shooting and screaming as well as the danger 2 of his friends were being put through. He sighed and softly reached out and held Blacroses hand tightly and looked forward," Sorry....I just had a dilemma in my head thats all....Let's go then...." He breathed in a few more times before he nodded to Blackraose and dove off into the long hallway, his hearet beating faster as he could fell Seirus gazing at them with cold eyes.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-11-2007, 08:39 PM

"Dammit Seirus, I'll kill you for this.." Blackrose whispered under his breath. Blackrose held Mitsruko close with his gun in hand.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2007, 10:23 PM

seirus tensed. he could feel movement. 'blackrose.' he focused his energy. after a few minutes he relaxed again. down the hall the sounds of the chainsaw faded then died. seirus walked along the narrow spaxes between the labs. 'at least it isnt one long hallway. now its several short ones.' he thought. as he reached the end of the hall he found a chainsaw lying on the floor next to a pool of blood.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2007, 12:10 AM

"Seirus there you are. Where the heck were you?" she asked walking into the room, "God look at this mess."

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2007, 04:33 AM

seirus didn't move he just stood there. "well now you've found me. im sure blackrose has spun a tangled web of lies about me hasn't he? that im a cold heartless killer. so before you shoot me as im certain you intend to let me show you something." seirus activated his wrist comp. then turned the screen for her to see. the room looked like an ordinary office. men and women siting around a conference table. the screen shook and the people yelled and screamed as the wall exploded. there stood blackrose he charged into the room and slowly killed everyone, one at a time. the screen went to static. "that was all the footage i could get before mitsruko shot the computer station." he closed his wrist comp and checked his rifle.
"the part that you didnt see was the daycare. ill let you just imagine what happened there." seirus paused for a moment "your pall blackrose is a murderer. and now that he is free he will kill again. thats why i was sent here to prevent his escape." he looked down the hall and then fired a shot kiling a zombie. "while you think abut it. how is it that you came by him? he pleaded that you free him didnt he?" seirus shot another zombie. "he mislead you to make you help him." another zombie fell dead. "just as he misslead an employee of umbrella to realease the virus from the labs." he looked at nina. "before umbrella could perfect the cure. all that this is? its a game to him. he doesnt care what happens. who dies, unless its him, its all a game."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-14-2007, 04:50 AM

((Ouch that's harsh dude, now you're turning me as the villian, that kinda sneaky..hehehe this will be fun.))

Blackrose could sense Nina near Seirus. "What's going on? Why didn't she shoot him? Damn him, if he's up to his tricks again I'll kill him myself. That traitor will pay for what he's done to me!!" Blackrose was pissed. "Mitsruko, if something happens to me, promise me you'll save yourself no matter what.." Blackrose kissed Mitsruko in the cheek. Blackrose blushed, "I-I know that I probably won't live for very long. So every minute counts, come on lets go."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2007, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seirus kino
seirus didn't move he just stood there. "well now you've found me. im sure blackrose has spun a tangled web of lies about me hasn't he? that im a cold heartless killer. so before you shoot me as im certain you intend to let me show you something." seirus activated his wrist comp. then turned the screen for her to see. the room looked like an ordinary office. men and women siting around a conference table. the screen shook and the people yelled and screamed as the wall exploded. there stood blackrose he charged into the room and slowly killed everyone, one at a time. the screen went to static. "that was all the footage i could get before mitsruko shot the computer station." he closed his wrist comp and checked his rifle.
"the part that you didnt see was the daycare. ill let you just imagine what happened there." seirus paused for a moment "your pall blackrose is a murderer. and now that he is free he will kill again. thats why i was sent here to prevent his escape." he looked down the hall and then fired a shot kiling a zombie. "while you think abut it. how is it that you came by him? he pleaded that you free him didnt he?" seirus shot another zombie. "he mislead you to make you help him." another zombie fell dead. "just as he misslead an employee of umbrella to realease the virus from the labs." he looked at nina. "before umbrella could perfect the cure. all that this is? its a game to him. he doesnt care what happens. who dies, unless its him, its all a game."
"What are you talking about Seirus." she asked walking up next to him after she shot one from behind.

greenlink2

Old 12-16-2007, 02:21 AM

Scion woke up in his room in the orphanage. He sat up and rubbed his head and looked around to see the room dark. He looked out his door to see the hallway dark too. He put on a his clothes and got up off his body and peeked his head out of his room.

"Hello? Steven? Victor? Anyone?"
He started feeling uneasy and grabbed the bat out of his closet and started creeping down the hallway. He started hearing moaning coming from a room with a door opened up just a bit. He knelt down in front of it to see inside and his eyes widened.

greenlink2

Old 12-16-2007, 02:30 AM

Scion fell backwards with his eyes in horror of what he saw. His foot accidentally hit the door making it open and with that, the bloody, pale, human looked at him with pitch black eyes and moaned. It dropped the littl body it was consuming and stood up and started limping towards him.

Scion started crawling away as fast he could, untill he had enough time to stand up. He gripped his bat tight and ran down the hallway. While running, the atic door on the ceiling broke, along with a body all bloody laying on the floor. His eyes widened as seing it, then looked up to see crimson eyes starring at him from the atic entrance and heard a low growl.

Scion heard a bark, which is all he needed to hear to know it was some sort of canine, and quickly dived over the body. He turned quickly to see that the canine had pounced where he was before he dived with its head slowly turning to face me and showed its blood covered teeth.
Scion quickly got on his feet and started running, only with the dog short on his tail. He saw a window up ahead. He got an idea, and gulped. He dived right through the window, the shatters of glass going everywhere. He started free falling from 6 6 stories. He started screaming and landed inside a dumpster, and the impact caused him to go to the very bottom of the dumpster. under all of the garbage.

greenlink2

Old 12-16-2007, 02:41 AM

Scion opened his eyes and looked around to see nothing but pitch black and one tiny hole which was light coming from out side the dumpster. He tried raising but couldn't get himself to move from the excess weight. All of the garbage was starting to crush him slowly and wanted to scream but heard a sudden of foot steps then something climb on the dumpster. He looked through the hole and saw that it was the canine searching for him. He watched in horror as it started sniffing around the garbage.

Tears started forming from his eyes as his body was still be crushed and it was hurting really bad. The hounds nose started sniffing more and was getting close untill its nose was right next to the tiny hole. He knew if he was bleeding, which he couldn't tell if he was or not, he would be done for. Right before it was going to sniff inside, a loud shriek was made from far away, and the houn lifted its head and its ears perked up. It jumped off the dumpster ran off.

Scion still had the problem with a matter of minutes to get out before he was crushed to death.

greenlink2

Old 12-16-2007, 02:58 AM

Scion started pushing up on the garbage, but was having little luck with moving the garbage. He started breathing heavily with the loss of air and started to slowly suffocate. He forced one of his hands in the tiny hole from outside and was able to get his hand and started pushing the stuff on with his hand untill he was able to put his other hand inside and pushed enough stuff off to sit up.

He gasped for air for a few good seconds, then lookedaround to see his location. He was in a alley way. He looked to his right to see a street with someone running from a group of canines. He pushed him self out and looked how high he jumped then started walking the opposite when a horde of canines came from out of the orphange back entrance and saw him and started growling. He gripped and looked around but found out he left the bat inside the garbage. He started walking back slowly, with the canines going the same pace, untill he turned around and started running.
They were gaining on him, and he knew if he didn't lose them real soon, he was dead meat. He turned a corner in the alley way, with the canines a matter of feet away from him. He saw a cat walk with a ladder hanging down a little. The ladder was too high for him to jump to get to. He saw a few crates laying beside another dumpster and it caught his eyes. He forced him to start running harder.

He ran through a puddle which got the bottom part of his pants and shoes wet. He listened as not even a second passed by before he heard a bunch of splashes behind him. He gripped his fists tight and jumped onto the crate and onto the dumpster and dove with his hands up in the air. one of his hands caught the ladder and swung a little then turned around to see the dogs and they had already climbed onto the dumpster and were ready to jump for his dangling legs. He used all he had for muscle to pull his legs up and wrap around the ladder to see the dogs come inches from him and landed on the ground. They looked at him barking. Scion looked up then started climbing up onto the cat walk and up several more stories untill he reached the roof top.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2007, 09:57 PM

((What's with the multi postage?))

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina
"What are you talking about Seirus." she asked walking up next to him after she shot one from behind.
"i personally locked blackrose in his 'prison'. it took more strength than you could imagine for me not to kill him. after all he's done to me. you see my son was in that daycare and my wife. she was in that meeting room." seirus paused for a moment. "blackrose killed them both. i intend to send him back to his prison, or kill him in the proses."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2007, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seirus kino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina
"i personally locked blackrose in his 'prison'. it took more strength than you could imagine for me not to kill him. after all he's done to me. you see my son was in that daycare and my wife. she was in that meeting room." seirus paused for a moment. "blackrose killed them both. i intend to send him back to his prison, or kill him in the proses."
"My god." she gasped and clasped her hands to her mouth. "I'm so sorry."