Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 11-05-2007, 04:37 PM

He blinked in confusion as he thought Nina was with the other girl and quickly pulled her down as he covered his ear drums and saw Nina and Meroko do the same,"Tomas.....",was all he said before he clenched hid eyes shut and awaited the noise of bulletsd flying through the air.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 11-05-2007, 05:09 PM

Nina was about to say something but covered her ears and closed her eyes.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 11-05-2007, 07:45 PM

He closed his eyes shut as he heard the bullets begin to fly and opened one eye to see zombies splurting into bits, blood trickling everywhere as well as dead moans dying out."Tomas how long is going to go on!!",he loudly yeeled through the firing of bullets as he gently reached out to touch his arm before pulling back, he realised to him the sound of giunshots wasnt that bad.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 09:30 PM

Nina clawed at one and than another and soon after that they backed away from her. She gave a hiss.

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 11-05-2007, 10:36 PM

(meh? what bullets?)
Tomas groaned as the concussive blasts went off, hating them as usual.
"You may want to not go to the toilet for a bit" he groaned, bringing his weapon to bear on the door and kicking it off it's hinges into the nearest zombie.
His finger 'twitched' as he surveyed the room, hitting zombies as he went

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-06-2007, 05:40 AM

((oops....sorry im out of it today..)
He aimed carefully and shot 2 of them in the head as he sadly looked at Tomas and frowned,"Do you think we can get out of here and actually have a chance in surviving?",he softly mouthed as he let a small tear slip from his cheek loing all hope of escaping the hordes of zombies.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 11:07 AM

"Actually, I do" he said as the rest of the zombies in the hall collapsed and 5 black swaped moved towards them.
He put his hand out and pushed the barrel of Mitsruko's gun downwards so he didn't fire

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 12:39 PM

Nina ran at the 5 black swaped and jumped over them, "Hey dummy over here." she called as she ran.

Meroko-chii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2007, 02:22 PM

Meroko ran off, sliding under the legs of the zombies as the bells in her pigtails chimed as she ran down the hallway. She took out one of her handguns and continued to run. She seemed so determined, but she was scared, a lost cat. She didn't know what to do or where to go. She entered an empty bedroom, looking for anything helpful, but no luck. She opened drawers and closets but found nothing. She quickly left the room.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-06-2007, 04:52 PM

He sadly lowered his hand and smiled before nodding back abit more positevely and begn to continue shooting.He quickly shot at the zombie in the left and right side if the intersecting hallway and fell to his feet a few minutes later when the hallway finally cleared."Oh boy I thought we were going to go on forever...",he sadly slumped against a wall and eakly tilted his head to the side."You okay Nina and Meroko?",he smiled at them and then blusshed deeply as he turned to look at Tomas."Are you okay Tomas?"

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 05:18 PM

"Ya." she said and walked over to him.

Meroko-chii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2007, 06:01 PM

Meroko's chiming bells were no where heard. She ended up in a study room, where there were countless of books. She looked around the area and found a map. "This is where I am....Tomas said something about finding the Hive, but something as confidential as that wouldn't be on this kind of map..." she looked concerned before she heard a moan. She took her handgun and saw the source of the noise. The zombie was on the other side of the desk, underneath it as it held onto her leg. The space was only large enough for a hand, so it was a lucky break. She aimed her handgun at the zombie's wrist and fired, the hand unattached from its body now. She quickly shook off the head and saw the zombie come out from underneath. She shot his head, the body collasping. "I better hurry up..." she quickly went to search for Nina, Tomas and Mitsruko.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 11:02 PM

"I'm fine Mitsruko, but I'll warn you now. DOn't get romantically attached to me. I've already got... someone"
He sighed and Saluted the 5 people in black in front of him.
"Report!" he ordered.
"Sir, we have no idea what is going on. But based on CPU activity, It already knows we are here"
"Prep for entrance then."
They nodded and moved off

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 06:26 AM

(i hope it isn't to late to join.)

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 06:53 AM

(no no cmon join just make yourself appear in here ^_^This rp is for everyone to join!)
He sighed and nodded as he knew and dint plan to no matter how much it would hurt,"I know that Tomas do you see me actually attaching myself to you?",he softly spoke with sincerement as he squinted and looked at something in the corner.He waited till he saw that it was a boy hiding behind a pile of crates,"Hey you ok Im Mitsruko whats your name?"

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 12:41 PM

Nina scrached her ears and listen to the outside, "They coming." she said.

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 06:36 PM

He listened along with Nina and fowned as she was right,"We might want to hurry then...Cmon you can come with us..",he smiled kindly at the gray haired male.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 10:44 PM

(okay well im sorry i was going to start but it was late last night. and im 20 just fyi lol)
seirus closed his wrist computer. he had his ar-15 slung over his shoulder and a desert eagle in a leg holster. he slowly rose to his feet. he was wearing an umbrella special forces uniform and was expecting to get the riot act.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2007, 01:05 AM

Tomas spun and pressed his hand to his ear, radio-ing headquarters
"We have USF presence, advise action!"

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 06:17 AM

(NOOO YOU WENT EVILL!!;_;))
He slightly looked at his uniform and backed up abit, suddenly feeling the stranger was not a good addition in company,"Who are you?"",he frowned and looked at him sincerely before shuddering as he felt fright for the first time crawl up his spin and turned around to tap Tomas eagerly."Toas theres another guy with a different uniform on here and he's being awfully quiet verify him or sumthing!!"

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2007, 12:44 PM

Nina sniffed, "Because there dead." she yelled as she grabed his hand and ran, "Come on let go."

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 05:05 PM

He sadly pulled his hand from Nina and frowned as he shook his head,"No Nina it's time we face a truth because I don't think this guy is dead...I just have a feeling he is up to something especially with that different uniform."He slightly glared and repeated his question once more to only recieve silence.

Meroko-chii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2007, 05:25 PM

Meroko continued to run until she heard Mitsruko's voice. "Mitsru-" she screamed, a zombie pulling her down by the ankle before it drove its teeth through her flesh. She quickly shot the zombie, the head blowing into many pieces. She slowly got up, limping to where she heard Mitsruko's voice. "Thank goodness! You guys are still in-" she looked at the man with the Umbrella uniform. She walked over to the man, looking at him before her ankle started irritating her. She quickly went over to Tomas. "Tomas, do you have any more of the anti-virus, by chance? Oh. I also found this if this could be any help..." she took out a folder and handed it to him. The folder contained various files. She looked at Mitsruko. "I'm sorry I left. I was just a bit frightened is all..."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2007, 06:24 PM

"Please don't be stupid." she said taking his hand in her, "I'm not up for it." Tears sliped past as she began to cry.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2007, 07:17 PM

Tomas took the file, passing her the anti-viral gun.
He approached the USF member and leveled his gun.
"Report!"