Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 11-12-2007, 07:58 PM

(Heres another Silent Hill RP because well I dont think im going to get a reply soon lol so here you guys go please joi and have fun!Once Again I dont care about romance and who your with as long as it stays PG-13 kay>And also please give a description of what your character looks like and does then start it you may use the format I used ^_^))

Name:Mitsruko Rivera
Rlatives:none,his parents were killed in a car accident
Hair Style:short,a bit ruffled with two large red bangs to the side of his head
Eye Color:light brown
Height:5'8''
Weight:150

Weapons:a bat,small handgun
Appearence:waers a green turtleneck,has perscribed glasses,blue jeans,not really muscular but lean
Personality:Kind,caring,willing to sacrafice himself for others,calm,abit cowardly,bi

I had just finished typing up a futere story for my sponsors when my current boyfriend, Takuya had come out and miled down on me telling me he was going to the tow called "Silent Hill" to pick up some groceries.I smiled at him and of course, gave him a small peck on the lips for safety and resumed onto my work, trying to finish everything before my deadline.I had noticed he was taking an awful long time in coming home when I called his ceel to check up on him but all I got was pure static.
"What the hell?...Where is he..."

I frowned and sighed as I gathered my green turtleneck and put it over my white T-shirt and headed out.Luckily, I had bouht myself a spare care and was able to get to the so called town "Silent Hill" in less than 20 minutes.When suddenly, this white...fog comes out of nowhere and starts to blurry my vision and make the road harder to see.I sighed and moved to the side where I felt my heart stop.Takuya, my Takuya's car was parked right in front of my car as I horryfyingly looked onwards to see spilled blood all over the open, broken door.I quickly dashed to the car but saw noone inside just some..creepy disgusting creature with no face,or arms.Quite the repulsive sight of the millenium"
"If Takuya isn't here where is h-"

Suddenly I was caught off of my thinking by that creature's unnatural scream and jumped backwards to see it twitching and moving with abit of little life yet in it."I quickly ran back to my car and opened the trunk to take a small handgun I always carried in case of a situation and began to shoot at it. The fog made it hard but I was able to get it down to its gruesome feet.I sighed in relief when the thing comes forward squealing and crawling at lighting speed and bites my foot!I quickly shot at it a couple of more times till I made sure it was dead and frowned at my hurt foot.
"Damn beast...oh well its not as bad as I thought it was.Good sign."

I sadly looked back at my lover's car and frowned slightly tearing and pushing away all negative thought out of my mind.Something wasn't right and I was going to find out what and at that moment I swore to myself that I wasn't leaving till I found Takuya and returned with him safe and sound!And so this is where my story begins and where I came across many terrible secrets and a olonging truth.

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 08:36 PM

Name:Elizabeth Avro
Relatives:none parents died in fire
Hair Style:long,blonde hair,black roots
Eye Color:light green
Height:4'15''
Weight:106

Weapons: martial arts, and a small pistol i carry in my belt
Appearence:wears black and white fuzzy sweater,with a white tee,a skull belt,black and white stripped socks and black boots
Personality:nice,tough,sweet,and bi

pic of me lol just wanted to put it there:

Rovannet
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 08:37 PM

((Yeah, I'd definitely be into a Silent Hill RP. Before I post any kind of character description/ bio; can you tell me if there is any room in your RP for actual Silent Hill demonoid/ priest/ people that inhabit the actual Silent Hill dimension? If you are open for that, I could probably supply you with a good villain/ plot development character. Let me know!))

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 08:41 PM

-Samantha just sits in the library with the boss yelling at her while she is watching the news about what is happening in other towns-"Samantha!"the boss says,"Get your skinny butt up and working you stupid little girl!"
"Fine,fine but the next time you yell at me again you are going to have to find another librarian!","God...please help me....."-Samantha is now thinking of Mitsruko she has had a crush on him for a while now but she knows that nothing can break those to up but little does she know what is going on right now in "Silent Hill"-

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via MSN to Mitsruko_Rivera Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsruko_Rivera

Old 11-12-2007, 08:52 PM

((O//O ummm hee hee for emo ^//^;; and sure thing we can have a villian why not even though the movie PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH GRAA!!>.<...O_O....AHEM but sure we can go for it ^-^))

As I approached the town I noticed a small piece of paper lying on the ground,"Hmm....Lakeview....Amusement Park.....Why would he have gone there?...I might as well try anything to find him.." I quickly dashed off into the twon noticing that the whole town was hard to see from a distace with this fog!What a bother really!!Irritated I stoped and placed a hand on my hip looking like a tantrum girl planning something to get her way.He always thought that was cute of me.I began to walk and noticed a map stuck to a pole, quickly looking it over, I was in luck and noticed it was a map of the town and it gave me the exact directions to reach the Amusement Park.

"Go up this street to Roeswater Park then go up Nathan Avenue....then take a right turn...alright..." As I began to walk down I heard the same noise those things made and quickly dashed off to escape them, I was really in NO mood to fight them off if there was more than one!Yea Im not the brave one but I would do anything to reunite with the one who,ve I spent my life with nearly since I was 14.I just could'nt help feeling though...that..for some odd reason I was about to lose something else dear to me...and sadly, it wasnt Takuya but someone else.

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2007, 01:45 AM

As Samantha got off of work she thought she would go and visit Mitsruko. She got into her red convertible and she notice that there was black clouds outside so she decided it would be better to put the top up on her car.

She put the top up and started up the car,when she did this freaky breeze came out of nowhere and then suddenly and piece of paper flew on her windshield and it said,"Please visit out lovely town of "Silent Hill",where wonderful things are there to see and please visit our wonderful amusement park.

She thought that was weird took the paper off the windshield and headed towards Mitsruko house. She finally got to his house when she saw a piece of paper on the door that said,"Be back later went to Silent Hill.""What the hell why is does this "Silent Hill" pop up every time I do something,I mean first it was the news, then the paper on my windshield,now this man!I might as well go check this amusement park I mean since Mitsruko has gone to this i guess he went to the park to."

Samantha gets back into her car and starts it up. She drives to the highway and sees a sign that says, "Silent Hill","Wow,"Samantha says,"that was quick." Samantha sees and car and drives up to it and sees that there is some kind of dead animal and sees bullets laying on the ground."Oh my gosh!",Samantha says when she sees that it is Takuya's car.She drives a little bit faster, and finally sees someone walking it was Mitsruko."Hey why are you walking?",Samantha says,"get in it is starting to snow...wait it is april why is it snowing up here?"

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-13-2007, 06:22 AM

Samantha...?W-What the hell are you doing here?",I asked her questioning her very prescense.Also besides the fact that she was a friend, I also knew she was abit in love with me so I had to stay on my guard."Well I wouldn't know Samantha but something isn't right in this town....and I'm walking because I want to find Tatsuya...whom I still love.." I tried to emphasize the word 'still love' and hoped for the best that my words got through."And thanks for the offer but Im really just going to walk there so thanks again Samantha..",I told her calmly before I began to wald down the street again, leaving good old Samantha behind though the further I left...The worst my chill got and the worst feeling of loss began to overcome my throat as if a cold hand had grabbed my neck and began to squeeze.

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2007, 08:58 AM

"Get your ass in this car right now okay cause I dont trust this town anymore after that creepy creature I saw back there by the way what was that?"

Mitsruko_Rivera
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-13-2007, 09:25 AM

"Excuse me Samantha?!", I quickly turned and looked at her with a glare as I answered her with the best logic I could give her."I dont even know what it is but Im sure youll be fine on your own Samantha...Besides I dont have time for this I have to go and find my Takuya.." I quickly made a dashing escape by beginning to run as if I was desperate to find him and hoped she didnt start the car like mad after me.

emoluver45
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2007, 10:29 PM

im srry but im leaving this post srry