Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-23-2008, 03:23 PM

Wow, this thread shot up with so many posts while I was gone. =B This event is so cute, more people need to join. Seriously, where do you guys come up with all these creative stuff? Play Time's playground, then fishing.

I've taken four years of Spanish, and am currently taking a year of French doubling up with my fourth year of Spanish. o3o I really like language.

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Wow, this thread shot up with so many posts while I was gone. =B This event is so cute, more people need to join. Seriously, where do you guys come up with all these creative stuff? Play Time's playground, then fishing.

I've taken four years of Spanish, and am currently taking a year of French doubling up with my fourth year of Spanish. o3o I really like language.

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ

Hikarii
(-.-)zzZ