Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 11-07-2012, 10:58 PM

"Nice to meet you Shimzuma. Oni. My name's Lucifer. My hot-headed partner's name is Ace. She's a little rough around the edges.",he said smirking at Cal. Lucifer was amused at how Cal had taken the information. Ace had out-done herself one again. Seeing another new assasin walk up to Finx and offer to help, Lucifer sighed. "A room full of assasins that can cook. What are the odds?",he said under his breath, knowing that the new girl would hear him, he hoped she wasn't offended. Making enemies in their first day would not leave a good impression. Hearing the padding of feet on the floor, Lucifer shot over his shoulder. "We are in no need of your help oh short one."

Ace bristled,"Short one?! Oh. now you've done it!"

Glancing at Cal then looking back to Ace, Lucifer silently set a plan in motion.

Nodding, Ace shuffled over to Cal. "I'm HUNGRY. Got anything to eat?"

Lucifer almost burst out laughing at her words. Like Teasing poor Cal wasn't enough. Now they were harrassing him with the subject. Turning back to the job at hand, he looked into the paper bag and saw some fresh ingridients. Throwing some onto the counter in front of Shizuma, he said,"I noticed you weren't too fond of those canned greens." Although he could look like an idiot, Lucifer caught every detail. Reaching into his pants pockets, he exclaimed,"Damnit! Just got back and I left my paperwork at the Station!" Calming down slightly, he took out his gun from the holster and peered at the black firearm. On the side of it was his police files code. "I guess I'll just have to use this. Sorry Finx, I got some work to do." Putting his gun away. Lucifer sat down at the little two seat brunch table. Opening the laptop that was sitting there, he started to type furiously on it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:14 AM

Finx glared at Ace "You leave my brother alone or I'll make you cook and do the shopping." Cal barely glanced at Ace he was to busy setting up the table. "I'm sorry you don't like canned greens but they were on special and we can't afford to buy anything thats not on special...vegtables are expensive."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-09-2012, 02:54 AM

Ace glared at Finx then walked away.

Catching the silent battle, Lucifer looked up and it was his turn to glare at Ace. "That's enough for today. Go to bed or something. You're getting on peoples' nerves."

Taking the hint, Ace slowly walked over and sat down across from Luc. "You're lucky i can restrain myself",she said with a sly smile. "That could've gotten ugly fast."

But Lucifer wasn't listening to her speech, he was looking at the small new girl. Something about her set him on edge. Sighing and turning back towards his work, he rubbed his temples.

"How's the paperwork old man?",Ace snickered.

In reply, Lucifer threw the empty stirafoam coffee cup that had been sitting by the computer at Ace's head. "I don't get why new people make you mood swing so much!",he muttered.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 11-09-2012, 04:17 PM

What an odd group of people. She looked around at everyone as she continued to put the groceries away. They all seemed like an interesting group of people. The girl Ace was energetic and had no regard for any other people's boundaries but her and her..... brother's? Eh, maybe she should just stick to partner for the time being. Everyone seemed to be very sociable with each other. That was probably due to the fact that they had a partners, where as she did not. It sort of felt lonely not having that sort of companionship, but then again, she didnt really have emotions so she definitely wasnt worried about being lonely. The others seemed different from this pair though. They seemed like brother and sister rather than father and daughter. Cal and finx were a timid pair whereas Oni and Shizuma were like yin and yang with each other.

Her analysis on each of the pairs, continued as she had finished putting the groceries away. She set a table for everyone so that they could eat together.... If they wanted to. It was hard enough getting assassins in the same room without killing each other, but for them to eat together seemed like a different matter at this point.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-09-2012, 09:59 PM

Seeing that Lucifer wasn't going to budge and start a huge fight, Ace was getting frustrated. There was nothing to do, no one to taunt, and nothing to kill. "Why don't I just go and register for a different partner?!",she said. Ace stood up so fast that she knocked over her chair. Still seeing no reaction in his face it just ignited her anger. "I hate you! You selfish expressionless bastard!",she screamed stalking away.

After watching Ace walk away, Lucifer sighed and looked after her. 'She is still way too young for this kind of stuff,'he thought to himself. Quickly taking out his phone and dialing a number, he held to his ear until he heard someone pick up the other end. "Agent?",came the voice. "Yes, this is agent frizngnok.",he said in a hushed tone, his German accent slipping from his lips. "100927 has been emotionally compromised and is not in a reliable state for the current mission." Waiting to hear a reply, he was surprised to hear,"Ok, we were expecting this. I appoint your new partner to be agent 12904." Raising an eyebrow, Luc looked around anxiously. "And who would that be?",he asked slowly. "The woman currently setting the table." Flipping the phone shut after a few more minutes, his eyes locked on the small new assassin.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-10-2012, 02:06 AM

Finx froze when she heard lucifer and felt her temper spike. "Oh boy." cal said feeling his sisters murder auroa from across the room. "HOW DARE YOU SELL OUT YOU'RE PARTNER LIKE THAT!" She yelled slamming the can she had been holding down onto the table nearly smashing his phone. "HOW DARE YOU! Ace is you're partner how could you just get a new one like that?" She felt her heart clench it was moments like this that she was as emotionally deprived as luc but she wasn't and that made her even more dangerous at least she thought so. "Sis please calm down." Cal said trying to pull his sister away from luc before she hit him. "Sorry about this." he said to the new girl "You get use to her though." Cal was like luc he had zero emotion but he felt very protective of his sister and if luc tried the same trick he had with Ace both of them would leave. "Don't you tell me to calm down Calcifer." She hissed her anger making him take a step away from her. "And what mission?" She asked turning back to lucifer. "We haven't seen the bastard who did this to us since i don't even know when. We're just prisoners stuck in a run down building waiting for the world to either need us or kill us." she was finally losing steam. "Ace is right you are bastard but hey thats what you were trained to do. Always mission first forget how we might feel even though weren't not suppose to feel anything girls have always been emotional then guys guess that just makes us useless to you and the government." she drew in a shakey breath as her rant finally come to an end.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-10-2012, 04:25 AM

Now it was Lucifer's turn to make a point in the ongoing argument. Standing slowly, he let her to finish her rant before stepping in to cause his. "Let me explain to you clearly what is going on inside this bastard's head.",he hissed,stepping slowly towards her. "That little girl is still my partner. But as it seems, her immaturity has flowered. You don't understand what it's like to go into battle with her. Her mood swings defeat the purpose of surprise, and she can't live by the rules. Right now, I just told the director that she wasn't stable. Would you like me to go into battle with thousands of innocent, good peoples' lives at stake, for the immaturity of one assassin?! No, let me tell you, you have no idea what it's like to go undercover and constantly not fear for only your life, but the life of a child. An innocent child that has no recollection of the true horrors of our job is put beside me to be protected. I did not rat her out. I'm keeping her out of harms way! And for an assassin that has no feelings like me, according to you, wouldn't understand how it is to find the need to stay alive, or keep someone safe?" Now directly standing in front of Finx and staring down at her, he finished,"Tell me, that there is no need to keep Ace here, right after you complete a mission with her. Then, tell me you want her to be in the midst of battle! No, you do not know what it is like to be tortured beyond an inch of your life, then to be cast aside by the very orginazation you trusted with your life! Let's see how well you fare against the true horrors of this job. In this job, you have no comrades, no friends, no one to lean on. That's just the way they want it, us being isolated from others. And there's a pretty good reason for that! Now, if you'll excuse me, this cold one will go collect some information on my mission." Briskly walking away from the kitchen, Lucifer wondered what the director was thinking. Bringing assassins together in one building, nuclear war could not compare to what would happen with them together.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:19 AM

Finx glanced at the girl at the table "Calcifer will you saw are new recruit were the take out menus are I don't much feel like cooking anymore." She walked off at first heading for her room but she didn't much feel like going there so she put on a coat and went for a walk. She didn't often go into the town so it didn't take long for her to get lost.

Cal sighed "I've never seen them argue like that." he said "Here." he handed the girl the take out menus "Order from where ever."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-11-2012, 03:14 AM

Shizuko and Oni watched the spectical, and when her partner was about to growl, she nudged him. Giving him a look, both of them dissappeared from the room. They soon found Ace, and Shizuma smiled, putting her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Hello Ace." she said softly and gave her a smile. "I happened to see you interacting with Lucifer and Oni and I thought it owuld be fun to talk with you. No one else seems to want to have any fun." she added lightly and the male next to her give the young girl a nod.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-11-2012, 05:50 AM

Ace was sitting down in the video game room pouting when the new assassin partners came waltzing in. Turning to face her, Ace looked up just in time to see the boy nod. "Thanks, at least someone thinks I'm fun. Lucifer just thinks I'm a bother to be around.",she said and rolled her eyes. Then perking up slightly, Ace said,"Actually that tall guy over there with the intense look, looks like a creeper. No offense." Now, smiling slightly, she then asked,"Would you guys like to train? Or do you guys only do kungfu or something?"

Daeman35

Old 11-11-2012, 02:35 PM

A sigh left the assassin's lips as the riot between the two people started happening. She didnt really know what to do except stop the work she was doing. She took all the plates and put them back in the cabinets It wasn't like anyone was going to be using them anymore. Not with Lucifer on his rampage about how terrible his partner was. No, that yelling almost never stopped. She even had the time to get all the dishes back to their homes before he stormed out of the kitchen. Everybody was watching as the spectacle had continued. Ace had already left the room and now Finx was trying to dodge the tears brimming in her eyes. She could see them, but then again, maybe she wasn't about to cry over spilled milk.

Blocking out what everyone had said after the fight, she was about to leave when the kid, Cal, walked up to her and handed her a bunch of menus. Delicor looked down at them with disgust, but sighed once again and took them. Now the question was, what did everyone want to eat. There was chinese, chinese, pizza and, Oh yeah, MORE CHINESE. Shaking her head she pulled out the chinese one that looked the best. She wanted chinese food, but she would order the others pizza because she didnt know what their orders were going to be. No see that would be selfish. putting all the takeout menus down, she grabbed the pizza one only and picked up a phone to call. "Hi, Can I get three large pizzas. One meatlovers, one cheese and one hawaiian?"

"I'm sorry, I dont know what a hawwaiian pizza is."

"A hawaiian pizza. You know the one with pineapple and ham?"

"Oh well i can add those onto a cheese pizza for you. It'll cost as much as a two topping pizza."

"Ugh, thats fine.... Oh and can i get lava cakes?" The lava cakes were going to be for Ace and whoever else wanted them, but mostly for Ace. "30 minutes? Thats fine thank you." She told the person the address they were all at and hung up the phone. Of course, she would have to pay for all this food on her own. With her own cash that she just earned from her recent job. That was going to suck.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-11-2012, 07:09 PM

Shizuko smiled and laughed lightly hearing Ace, looking over at Oni, who looked to her with a side glance. "he is sometimes mistaken as one, that's true." the husky voice came from the laughing woman. She then nudged Oni, who ran a hand through her long black hair. The ninja then looked at Ace and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. Oni never does like just standing around." she said and then caught his glance. "Actually, we had a bit of a better idea." Shizuko said as they walked to the training room. "Would you like to be our partner? Oni has always wanted to teach someone his moves." she said lightly and then the male nodded, his deep black eyes looking at the young girl. "In return I'm sure you can show us around this town? We are still pretty new here." the woman added lightly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:30 AM

Cal soon became worried about Finx she usually didn't go out and she always brought a dagger with her but she had left without one. "This is ugh i don't even know what this is. How does onii-chan know what shes feeling?" he sighed "Well I better make sure mister mans ok with me leaving to find her." He quickly found Lucifers room and knocked. "Hey you in there?"

Daeman35

Old 11-15-2012, 12:12 AM

Delicor sighed once again. All of the assassins had left her once again on her own. Then again, it wasnt like she wasn't use to it. But did anyone think that maybe someone who had always been on their own wanted others to notice her. No matter how hard she had tried to incorporate herself into being with other people, they always seemed to leave as soon as she came around. Maybe she should just stop trying to be around everyone else. Do her job and probably get killed doing so. To tell the truth, she was feeling almost depleted with being with other human beings.

The phone began to ring, pulling the girl away from her dreadful thoughts. She answered it, then hung up almost immediately afterwards. With another sigh, she went to the door, pulling out the money owed and handing it to the male that then handed her the pizza. He gave her a little wink that made her confused as he started to walk away, looking back twice before he got back into his car. For a girl who thought she was invisible, this male seemed to notice her. She looked around to see if any of the others were around to make sure it wasnt her imagination. Once she saw that no one was around, she concluded that the male had actually been interested in her. She took the pizza's into the kitchen in what seemed to be a daze of confusion. Maybe she should just go out for a walk. Her decision was final as she went placed them on the kitchen counter. Cold pizza wasn't that bad anyways. It would be cold by the time she got back anyways.

The assassin walked to the videogame room and looked at the others. "The pizza is here. Bona-petite. I'm going to go for a walk. Save some of the Hawaiin for me k?" With that, she walked out of the room and then out of the building. She hoped she had bought enough for everyone and that they would save some for her, but then again, Ace seemed to have the stomach of an elephant. At least from what she had heard about her appetite. The girl walked around the building and started to head over to one of the alleyways. Keeping her slow pace, she found that she was near a lot of the alleyways next to her favorite store. This store was family owned and had books on magic and had apparent magical artifacts. It was one of those Wiccan stores. She didn't believe that magic was real, but she loved to read about it and think it was whenever she was in that store.

Around that area, she heard something that seemed a bit out of place. There was a person walking around that street.The footsteps seemed familiar, but her senses made her want to be cautious anyways. When she turned the corner, she saw the familiar stride and hair of the girl that had stormed out of the building. "What are you doing out here?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 AM

"Being annoyed." Finx said brushing the tears from her cheeks so the girl wouldn't see them. "I just don't know what to do anymore." she sighed "DOn't tell Lu this but I want to leave."

Daeman35

Old 11-15-2012, 03:11 PM

Delicor almost didnt know what to do when the girl started talking about wanting to leave. All of a sudden, her own problems seemed to disappear. Being invisible didnt seem to be on her mind anymore now that this girl was having trouble wanting to be with the children of the law. She wanted to leave just because of a boy. Of course it was the male that seemed to take care of the rest of them, but he was a boy nonetheless. Hesitating a second, she got close to the girl and gave her a hug, as if trying to comfort her. The tears that the girl had tried hiding, where not exactly hidden from view. It's really hard to hide things from other assassins, so it was amusing that she had tried, but maybe it was just human nature.

"I'm sure all of this is going to blow over. We all are just overly stressed out in this house." She said, trying to comfort her. As she listened to what she had said, all she wanted to do was facepalm herself for saying something really stupid. "He's just a guy. I dont think he really cares about what he truly says or even how he says it..... Uh.... Besides, I'm sure your... friend.... Cal?.. Is really worried about you." The assassin released the girl, feeling a little uncomfortable and started walking slowly, motioning for the girl to follow. "Take everything people say in here with a grain of salt. We are all assassins after all. It's hard to... Well i know in my case at least.... Its hard to think of other people's feelings or even have a conscience around others. It would make out jobs so much harder to do than how we do it right? So sometimes, when talking to people we aren't trying to kill, people we care about, we forget to switch to that feeling side that we have."

Delicor stopped and looked around, feeling something nearby. Maybe it was just other pedestrians. Her senses really needed to stop making her paranoid. "Besides, I dont think the people who took us in would be happy if you suddenly disappeared...." The words kind of just slipped out of her. "Heh.... sorry. I don't mean to scare you, but if it helps, you've got a new friend in me. If you ever need to talk, and im not on a mission, you could always come and find me."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:23 PM

"I know what the people who brought us here are like why do you think they but Lu in charge his the most unfeeling of all of us and I'm just the oppisite they don't know this but I have real feelings honest and true feelings Cal and the others just think its a girl thing but its not." Finx said "You're right Cal will be worried." she smiled "I'm Finx by the way and Cal is my little brother." She still felt like leaving she never should have joined the assasians in the first place. "I'll go back in a little while will you tell Cal I'll be home soon so he doesn't get worried like a mother hen?''

Daeman35

Old 11-16-2012, 07:20 PM

"Do you know your way back?" This girl had feelings. She must be sick to her stomach for killing people. It was never easy to do anything like that. It killed people on the inside. Assassins had to throw those feelings away in order to do their jobs efficiently. This girl was absolutely a conundrum that Delicor could not fathom. How was it that she was able to feel for every person she killed. That would devastate any assassin, or so she thought. Maybe this girl just liked killing people. Then again, she didnt know what this girl's abilities were, so she wouldnt know if the girl liked killing or not.

"I'm sure he will be fine. It looks like you need someone to talk to. Besides, the food arrived there. They all might be eating right about now." She said, hoping she wasnt intruding on the girl. Maybe if she explained why she was staying, the girl would be ok with her staying. "I don't really get to talk to people often, or have people talk to me. They usually just ignore me. I dont even have a partner to go on missions with. So, this is quite nice to tell the truth. I hope you dont mind if I stay with you. I'd be perfectly fine if you wanted to use me to rant about Lucifer. He seemed to have hurt you pretty bad." Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say to her....

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:48 AM

"Its fine I overreacted as usual." Finx said "He's probly not even worried about the fact that I'm gone." she sighed "though Cal will convince him I'm in trouble. Brothers can't live with them can't kill them."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 12-06-2012, 04:37 AM

Lucifer was currently laying on his bed staring at the ceiling when a knock sounded on his door. "Come in.",Licifer said with a far away voice. When comming into the room no one would even suspect anyone was living there. The room was spotless and nothing looked touched. There was a small cot hanging, but besides that nothing characterized the room. Until you looked at the ceiling of course. If anyone was to look at the ceiling, their jaw would drop in wonder. Because, covering the entire ceiling was a world map covered with thousands of pins and evquivalent amount of red string. It had taken Lucifer days to put it together, but he was still adding to it everyday. "I know what you're gonna say Cal. And I'm sorry about Finx. Ill talk to her myself later, but right now I have a hunch that she's having some girl time right now." Closing his eyes and sighing, Lucifer said quietly,"I never wanted to hurt her. But I had to do something, anything to get her out." Not wanting anymore confusion, he said hesitantly,"You see, I am no longer partners with Ace. And that means I am no longer bound to Ace and the surveillance of her actions. Ace and I have been planning this for years. This way, I would have no way of knowing her location or reason of she left." Hoping that Cal would understand what he was getting at, Lucifer put it bluntly,"I'm helping assassins escape. I've been involved for at least 5 years."

Ace looked from one to the other, as if testifying their words against their expressions. "Cool",she said finally,"I wouldn't mind. I've always wanted to learn some kungfu stuff." Then with a knowing and devious grin, she added,"I'm sure we'll get along quite well."

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 12-06-2012 at 04:40 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:04 AM

"Thats fine and all put Finx is out there by herself without any weapons and she's know as being a assassins and what if he comes and she's not here." Cal pushed a hand threw his hair "Im just worried is all Finx tends to jump first and think later."

Daeman35

Old 12-07-2012, 05:11 PM

Delicor looked at the female, wondering what exactly she was talking about. It wasn't exactly common knowledge on how a brother was with their sisters. The girl was a bit shifty eyed while walking with Finx. "Uh.... sure... Brothers." She said a bit tense with her words, though hoping the girl wouldnt notice the slight discomfort with it. As they walked, she took her chakram and just fingered the blade with her left hand, holding it in her right one. It was a way for her to be able to calm down from the slight discomfort. Why was she so uncomfortable anyways? There was no reason for her to be uncomfortable just because of the work she did. There was no reason. So then why was she feeling it? Was it this girl that was pulling the emotions out of her?

"Where is your weapons?"

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 PM

Lucifer's eyes snapped open when Cal said that Finx didn't have a weapon. Sitting up quickly, he faced Cal dead serious. "Why didn't you stop her?! Oh, never mind! It was my fault she left! Damnit! Fine, let's go. After we make sure she's ok, I'll tell her the truth.",he said, already planning all the procautionary measures he should take. "I hope she just understands. But, she's a sitting duck out there! Anyone knows not ot break into an assassin's keep, but lying in wait is a definate option!" Vaulting from the bed, Lucifer briskly walked over to the wall, grabbed two katana's, (checking that he had his gun)a sniper, and two daggers. After he equipped all his equipment, Lucifer stalked out of the room and towards the back door. Bursting out of the exit, he help the sniper in position and scanned the rooftops with the scope. All he had to look for was a shadow, or a single glint of metal...... "Holy shit!",he said under his breath. Lucifer was prepared to find a sniper or two, but he didn't intend on finding a whole unit. "Cal, you go up there and take 'em down from behind. I'm sure there'll be a few assassins up there also, so be cautious. I got Finx!",he whispered to the boy. Staying to the shadows, Lucifer started sprinting to the direction in which he knew Finx had gone. Quickly catching up with her, he saw that she wasn't alone. 'Damnit! Protecting one target is hard enough! Now I have to protect two!',he thought ot himself. Silently, he pressed himself up against the wall of the building he was using as cover. Digging his heel slightly in the gravel backroad, he bent down and picked up a small portion of the sand and blew it gently out of his hands. He just hoped the two girls would see it before the rooftop snipers did.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM

Finx frowned "I have a small dagger." she said pulling it out from her bra. "Never leaves it nest." She caught movement out of the corner of her eye and noticed the sand then she looked up then quickly looked to the girl and smiled. "Don't react. There are snipers up there." she said gripping her dagger then laughed "I take it you don't have any brothers?" Finx said "They can be a pain." Cal slowly snuck up on the snipers holding his sword close to his body and smiled her sister was good at making sure no one new she had figured them out.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 12-09-2012, 07:04 AM

Lucifer knew it was suicide to go out there without Cal have taking the snipers down down already. "Tch!",he said under his breath. Monitoring his breathing, he made sure to slow down his heart rate before exploding towards the two women. Shoving them to the side, he took up his sniper and began a firing a stream of bullets towards the rooftop stationed snipers. "Move it!", he shouted to Finx. Slowly walking in front of the two girls, Lucifer was making sure that the offenders didn't have a chance to shoot at the two. Suddenly, a "chick" came from his gun. "Damnit!",he breathed. Dropping the gun, he drew a katana. Although it wasn't a battle of spears and swords, Lucifer figured it'd be better than letting the two girls be shot. Wielding the sword, Lucifer cut away all the bullets with lightning fast movements that a naked eye could not observe. "Hey, Finx.",he said tentatively while keeping the ongoing bullets away from them,"I'm sorry for what I said. I lied." Feeling a few drops of sweat slide down his back, he thought hurridly,'Hurry up Cal!!"