Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-30-2015, 03:54 PM

When Aiden arrived at work, his boss greeted him with a handshake. "Good morning Aiden, ready to work?" his boss asked him. Aiden nodded and yawned softly. "Good morning sir, and yes of course. How many do we have?" Aiden asked. "Quite a few so we have a lot of work to do." His boss replied as they both walked over to the cars waiting to be looked at. Aiden greeted his co workers and then Walked over to a car to start working on it.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2015, 01:56 AM

As the hours went on, she went into the kitchen to start figuring out what to make for dinner that night. Lots of things sounded good to her, but she wasn't sure what to pick. She went off to the store, wanting to get a few things to make with dinner. As she shopped, she ran into Aiden's ex wife. She did her best to avoid her, but heard the awful things that she as saying about Erin. She, however, stayed quiet because she didn't want to cause any drama, ignoring the other woman completely.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2015, 02:53 AM

As the day went by, Aiden worked on cars along with his coworkers. He wasn't much of a social guy at work, he preferred to get as much work done as possible before the day was over. He didn't even take breaks, not all days anyway. Looking at a car, he fixed what needed to be fixed and checked to see if anything else needed fixing. As far as he could tell, the car was back in working order. "You'll be going back home buddy." Aiden muttered tiredly as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2015, 02:54 PM

Erin had decided to make meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy, with some garlic cheese bread on the side. She started to put the meatloaf in the oven and then went to work on the potatoes, hoping this would be good to him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-05-2015, 05:34 PM

The day went by quickly as Aiden and his coworkers continued to work on the cars. Soon, the workday was over and he was back on his bike, riding back to Erin's house.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2015, 06:36 PM

Erin was ladling the stew into bowls as he walked in,"Hello." She said with a smile, coming up to him with a bowl of stew. She had everything cleaned up and in it's proper place. She held out the bowl to him,"Hungry? I made beef stew."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-07-2015, 10:45 PM

Aiden was a mess when he arrived at Erin's house and was slightly embarrassed to have her see him like this. "Very, but I think it would be best I shower first don't you think?" He asked and smiled, the food smelled delicious.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2015, 11:18 PM

She smiled and nodded,"Right, I didn't think about that." She said,"Go ahead and do so. I'll have your bowl in the microwave to keep it warm."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 12:19 AM

"I'll try to be quick." Aiden said. He didn't like the thought of Erin eating dinner by herself, he would have to come over earlier from work or she would have to make dinner once he got back. "Excuse me." He said and quickly left back to his room, grabbed some clothes and left to shower. Since this wasn't his house, he couldn't really walk around shirtless. It felt nice to get rid of the sweat from his body and car grease from his hands. When he was finished with his shower, he stepped out and dried off before getting dressed then grabbed his dirty laundry and placed it in his room so that he could wash it later. Aiden sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair as he left back to the kitchen and grabbed his stew from the microwave.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2015, 02:37 AM

Erin had settled down at the kitchen table, her bowl of stew in front of her. She smiled,"I thought you would like to have dinner done when you came home." She said,"And since it was stew, I'm glad I had started it early enough, as sometimes it takes a while." She took a couple of bites and looked over at him again,"So how was your day?" She asked

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 03:34 AM

Aiden joined her at the table and looked at her. "Don't rush yourself Erin, you make dinner whenever you want. I don't mind waiting, it will give me a chance to wash up." He explained and started to eat quietly as he listened to her question. Swallowing, he shrugged. "It was tiring. Was fun fixing cars though." Aiden answered with a smile. "How was your day?" He asked her.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2015, 05:46 PM

She smiled,"It was... okay." She said, lying as she didn't want to tell him about seeing his ex at the grocery store or how the ex was calling her all sorts of terrible things while she was trying to ignore it and go on,"Just went to the store to get a few things, did a little cleaning, you know, that sort of thing."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 06:32 PM

Aiden listened quietly and raised an eyebrow. "You hesitated a bit Erin. What aren't you telling me?" Aiden asked before taking another few bites of food. He knew Erin well enough to know when something was bothering her. "You can tell me anything Erin, what's bothering you?" He asked quietly and continued to enjoy his meal.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2015, 06:47 PM

Erin let out a soft sigh,"Well... when I was at the store, I saw your ex there." She said,"I had ignored her the entire time, but.. I heard her talking about me. Telling others how I'm a whore and a slut, that she doesn't understand why your staying here with me instead of trying to get her back, saying that one day you'll come back to her and all sorts of terrible things. The people at the store didn't seem to believe her, but... It was still embarrassing."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 07:11 PM

Aiden frowned at what he was hearing and finished up his food. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. I'll be sure to talk to her about this. She has no right saying those things about you." He said seriously and placed his dishes in the sink to wash them. "And don't try to stop me Erin. She thinks she can do whatever she wants, and thinks she can continue hurting me but I'll make sure she knows that she no longer is part of my life and that she should leave you alone." He added.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2015, 07:28 PM

Erin sighed,"I dont think she's ever going to stop." She said,"She did this to me in school too... That's how she got you to dump me." She finished her stew and sighed again,"She's always going to think she's better then me."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 09:12 PM

"Would it make you feel better if I told you that I think you're way better than her." Aiden said and picked up her dishes,then took them to the sink and started to wash them. "She probably won't stop, but every time she says something, I'll have a talk with her. If she wants to act like a child, then she" all be treated as one." He assured.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2015, 09:19 PM

"Talking to her wont stop this you know." She said, sighing,"I'm just going to ignore it. Besides, it's been proven I am not the slut and that she is." She smiled and hugged him gently, leaning against his back while he did the dishes. She didn't do it long, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 09:40 PM

Aiden laughed softly and nodded at her words. "Well of course. We both know very well what she is. She only likes to talk so much crap to feel better about herself which is pretty sad if you think about it." He said and blushed when he felt her lean against his back. He was going to end up loosing it if she continued. He couldn't afford to mess up though, he was still married.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2015, 10:03 PM

"Sorry... I dont mean to make you feel uncomfortable." She said gently,"Just wanted to show you in a small way I love you." She gently rubbed his back and moved into the livingroom as to not make it awkward.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-10-2015, 04:29 AM

"No it's okay." He started but she was already gone. "I love you too..." He whispered to himself and finished up washing the dishes then washed his hands. When he was done, Aiden pulled out his cellphone and debated on whether or not to call Allison. It was probably what she wanted and he was going to give her what she wanted.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2015, 01:40 PM

Erin sat down on the couch and turned on the tv with a sigh. She knew rushing him into a relationship wasn't a good idea when he was still technically married, and she didn't want him to feel pressured that way. But she was having a hard time not showing him some kind of affection. Not that she wanted to be all over him all the time either. She just didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-10-2015, 05:42 PM

Without thinking about it anymore, Aiden dialed Allison's number and waited for her to answer. When she did, he let out a soft sigh before speaking. "Allison hey, it's me Aiden. Listen, I just wanted to tell you a few things so don't start speaking because I'll just hang up instead. I was told that you said some harsh things about Erin. Let's be honest, you and I both know that the real slut and whore is you, not Erin. I am sick and tired of having to deal with your crap okay? I'm not going to come back to you, the moment the divorce is finalized I'm going to go party and find someone else to take your place. Someone who will actually appreciate me!" Aiden started and rolled his eyes when she started to explain everything. "What did I say Allison? See? You never listen to me, goodbye Allison and leave both Erin and I alone." He said and hung up, not bothering to listen to whatever she was saying.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2015, 02:34 PM

Erin had heard him on the phone, talking to someone. She wasn't going to ask who. It wasn't her business anyway. As she curled up on the couch, an old movie the two of them always enjoyed together was starting to play,"Hey Aiden! Our old favorite movie is on! Wanna come watch it with me?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-16-2015, 05:11 PM

"Favorite movie?" Aiden repeated and quickly joined her on the couch. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen a good movie, but that was probably a good thing. He missed doing this, it was always fun to do things like this with Erin. Aiden wondered if living with her was considered a bad thing. He personally didn't see anything wrong with this, as long as he behaved it was fine.