Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 05:16 AM

It's been a long time since I've made any work with it...actually, ever since Janice and I broke up, we haven't done much.

We were doing a combined RPG and I was turning it into a story.

We're on good terms with each other now, but I've had no inspiration.

There are rumors that KH2 FM+ may be released sometime this fall. I know that fans would go insane, as all of the extras are absolutely incredible.

The secret final ending is also heartbreaking, and definitely worth a look...but you MUST watch the KH2 Secret Ending first.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 05:20 AM

Ah. I see. At least you two are good friends now. ^-^ That's good.

I don't think it's a rumor. It should be coming out... Actually I think I have the cover image somewhere.

KH2 Final Mix+

Yup there we go. That's the picture. If it does turn out to be a rumor well then half of the deviantart community will be crush.

Ah I know! I might just give in and watch it on youtube since completely the hard level is taking me longer then I thought. (no free time anymore. mou~)[/url]

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 05:24 AM

I've been watching it's progress for several weeks now. I'm rather excited about the new additions, especially the furiously challenging Keyblade Knight as well as the battles against the Organization XIII members.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 05:28 AM

It sounds awesome. I can't wait for it to come out. Well... hmm. the problem then becomes I can't play it because it is an Japanese game. There is always magic slide, but I don't want to risk damaging my ps2.

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
It sounds awesome. I can't wait for it to come out. Well... hmm. the problem then becomes I can't play it because it is an Japanese game. There is always magic slide, but I don't want to risk damaging my ps2.
Agreed. I'll simply wait and keep myself entertained with writing the story better than destroying my PS2...

Heh, I've finally completely beaten FF-12. I obtained the Order of Ambrosia rank after a staggering 170 hours of gameplay.

Gah...I cannot forget about the Resi-Evil fic either. That ones going to be big. A three part story, each of them novel length.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
Agreed. I'll simply wait and keep myself entertained with writing the story better than destroying my PS2...

Heh, I've finally completely beaten FF-12. I obtained the Order of Ambrosia rank after a staggering 170 hours of gameplay.

Gah...I cannot forget about the Resi-Evil fic either. That ones going to be big. A three part story, each of them novel length.
Well there's aways the thought of buying a Japanese Playstation. Hmm Sony should make them universal like the gameboys. Yeah the story is always good to keep up with. *nods*

o.o That's alot of hours. I just started ff-12. *sweatdrop* I have along of games that I really should finish. >.> <.<

*nods* yup don't forget about that one. I absolutely no knowledge of that game.

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 05:42 AM

oO;

If you ever need help with XII, I'll GLADLY be of assistance. I may finally be able to justify my past obsession with it. xD

I'm not too interested in the ideals of buying a Japanese PS2...primarily due to the fact that I cannot speak, read, or understand any Japanese at all...

Also with the release of a blu-ray-less PS3 imminent, I believe I may attempt to purchase one of those, if not for the sake of KH3, FF-XIII and whatever else may come.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 05:50 AM

xD okies. Yeah. I'm the caution player type. Something like you only need to be level 3 to get past the first part of ff12, I went all obsessive and got myself up to level 8. o.o And then I went exploring a bunch of places I technically wasn't or needed to be explore until much later in the game. xD

Yeah that's the downfall. ^^;; In my case, if anything, it would be. "Hi aunty! Can you sit next to me and translate everything for me?"

Ah yeah. always good to invest in to the ps3. *nods* Never know what's going to come along. I for one is still waiting to see if they really are or are not going to come out with a remake of FFVII. I keep hearing two different stories so I have no idea what's going on anymore with that game. @.@

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 06:01 AM

I've heard so many rumors about the remake of FF-VII I really dunno what to think anymore.

It's on, but no, it's off, it's on again, but no, Square Enix themselves said that it was on, and off, just for the popularity, and but it's really on but they don't want people to think it is.

I was just like that. I leveled ALOT.

I once spent roughly four hours in the Great Crystal, an area you won't encounter for a long time, killing off special enemies due to their amazing spawn rate and experience granting. My entire team went up by roughly 10 levels each during the time. xD

What's so wonderful is the amount of skill it takes for the greatest battles. Hellwyrm, Omega Mark XII, and of course, the horrific Yiazamat.

God, I still remember the bloody 9-hour long battle between my team and that beast. :gonk:

And I have it saved too, on a separate file which has Yiazamat with only half of it's final life bar. ((Sure it still has roughly 500,000 HP still but it's not nearly as bad as it's original 52,000,000)) xD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 06:10 AM

Yeah. @.@ I would really like to see a remake of it. But yeah shouldn't get my hopes up. :/ if it comes out though the more the merrier for me! ^-^

Yeah. I like leveling. And killing enemies. xD I'm gonna have a hard switching back to the fact that I have party members. Ooo that sounds like a great area to go visit to in the game. (Later of course)

Oh yeah. 9 hours. @.@ I remember staying up to read each pm you sent. I think I still have them. O.o

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 06:14 AM

Be certain to buy any and all new Gambits you can find. They are, by far, the best part of the AI in FF-XII.

First I saw them as annoying, but I now see there is absolutely no way I could have survived any of the major battles without them.

Seito, a question for you:

You are wearing stockings no?

I'm contemplating buying a pair of white stockings so that I finally have something below deck...but I don't know how they'd layer. Are the stockings you are wearing the same as the 100g ones in the store?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 06:27 AM

Ah okay. I sorta still getting use to the gambits.

*nods*

Ummm I think. I never bought stockings other these so I could assume that they are just like that.

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 06:30 AM

I've no real idea what the stockings will look like on the male base, especially one that's not wearing a frilly dress. xDD

I believe I'll wait to see if the Valentines Tux set sells, then I'll contemplate my next move.

I'm attempting to sell off an extra crown or two. I really wish to obtain those damn pants. xD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 06:33 AM

Hmm I know I saw someone somewhere with them on. I just don't remember where. @.@

Ah yeah that probably be a good idea.

The crowns are high in demand right now but will only get you 600g for each one.

Oh yes. Sensei knows about the V-day item auction in the exchange thread?

Hmmm and I shall bbl. Time to shower and eat. *nods*

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 06:35 AM

Alright Seito, enjoy those.

I'm just testing the waters for offers.

I will be selling a Queens Crown to a girl who is questing.

sars
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to sars

Old 04-03-2007, 06:51 AM

Seito!!
I hope your quest is going well!!
I just wanted to drop by and wish you luck and show you that I have made wonderful progress myself!!

Thank you for your encouragment when I started my thread!!!

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 06:57 AM

A shower for me as well, Seito. Be back later.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sars
Seito!!
I hope your quest is going well!!
I just wanted to drop by and wish you luck and show you that I have made wonderful progress myself!!

Thank you for your encouragment when I started my thread!!!
^^ You welcome. and thank you!!

okies sensei.

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 07:40 AM

I bought the stockings! I think they look good, but they don't look good with the shoes on...so I still must wait for the damn pants until they look decent. xD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 08:05 AM

xD I'm still looking for shoes and until a few days when I bought the dress I was still pantless. *giggles*

Everything is quite expensive. @.@

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-03-2007, 10:05 AM

Random Update: xD I now hold the 7th spot in the top ten richest players. xD I don't expect to have that spot when I come home tomorrow though since it's only by 8g that I lead. xD

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 04-03-2007, 03:05 PM

hey Congrats on that!!
I'll never be among the richest it seems, since my time here is so limited because of work.

xdark_secretsx
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-04-2007, 02:30 AM

Wow, you seem to be moving up there. Seems like just a while ago you were at 3k. How'd you get such a big move?

ambrose
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to ambrose

Old 04-04-2007, 02:48 AM

Goodluck. :]
The v-day items are so cuuutee.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-04-2007, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdark_secretsx
Wow, you seem to be moving up there. Seems like just a while ago you were at 3k. How'd you get such a big move?
how else? xD I posted of course. xD then I stayed over my bedtime. >.> Not a bright idea on my part. >.>