star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-25-2015, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Cheshire Pisces View Post
It's a classic. A matter of early film making. They were still learning how to make sound movies. There was no formula, no schools. Check it out sometimes, but beware the version they screwed up with a cheap soundtrack add on.
What's your favorite movie jaunera(sp?)
hmm my favorite movie is 'The Last Unicorn' a very old cartoon. its my absolute fave.

and yourself?

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-28-2015, 07:44 AM

hmm I'm giving Children of the Corn: Genisis a shot. so far its..um.. interesting.

Quote:

Plot line from WikipediaX

Tim and Allie's car breaks down and they attempt to find shelter in a remote desert farmhouse after becoming lost. A strange Charles Manson-like character, Preacher (Billy Drago), allows them inside to use the phone. The couple find out they won't be able to get tow service until the following day. Preacher and his Ukrainian wife Oksana let them stay the night with strict orders to be gone by morning, and not wander "where you are not invited." They find their hosts weird but don't think much of it and head to bed after dinner. Allie wanders off in the middle of the night after using the outhouse, and discovers the garage has been converted into a cult worshipping church. She then stumbles upon a crumbling outbuilding where she hears faint cries coming from a child.

Allie runs back and tells Tim what she witnessed, but at first he doesn't believe her. He agrees to confront the Preacher about the voices, but falls into a hypnotized trance while viewing digital photos in Preacher's camera. The child then walks into the house and plants a seed inside Allie and disappears before being seen. Tim and Allie try to leave the house, but get locked in the house by a supernatural force. Allie calls the police, but is unsure if she got through as the line gets cut off halfway. Allie falls asleep and dreams about being murdered by children in a cornfield. Allie and Tim wake up to headlights flashing into the room and a cop arrives to check on the house but is thrown into the air and killed by the supernatural force. After witnessing this Tim insists on answers from the Preacher, finding out that the supernatural force needs children to survive and has already planted a seed inside Allie.

Come morning, a parcel delivery driver drops things off at the house. He agrees to give Tim and Allie a ride into town. Tim has a bad feeling about the driver so he takes off with Allie in the abandoned police vehicle instead. They get to the main road. The child in the outbuilding then kills Oksana and psychokinetically causes Tim and Allie to have a car accident, in which Tim dies. The parcel driver approaches the accident and brings Allie back to the farmhouse where a group of children and their mothers greet her. In a trance, she sits next to the little child in the outbuilding and begins to sing to him. The child is then seen playing with a doll, then drops it on the floor, which causes the cop's corpse to fall from the sky onto the ground.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 07-04-2015, 12:42 AM

I also watch Star Trek Voyager. its one of my favorite Series. i LOVE Janewaye.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 07-09-2015, 05:18 AM

something i've heard on startrek that i just loved.

link to where i found it.

Quote:

"It's an ancient legend among my people. It's a story about an angry warrior who lived in conflict with the rest of his tribe. A man who couldn't find peace--even with the help of his spirit guide. For years he struggled with his discontent, but the only satisfaction that he ever got came when he was in battle. This made him a hero among his people, but still the warrior yearned for peace within himself. One day, he and his war party were captured by a neighboring tribe, led by a woman warrior. She called on him to join her because her tribe was too small and weak to defend itself from all its enemies. The woman warrior was brave, and beautiful and very wise. The angry warrior swore to himself that he would stay by her side, doing all that he could to make her burden lighter. From that day on, her needs would come first. And, in that way, the warrior began to know the true meaning of peace."
--Chakotay, "Resolutions"

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 07-13-2015, 09:07 AM

okay im definetly loving star trek: into the darkness..its a Kick butt movie..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 07-14-2015, 07:50 AM

SeaQuest DSV

Season One episode Seven: Brothers and Sisters

Quote:

The Sea Quest crew is on its way to demolish an abandoned munitions plant. As they get closer they realize it isn't abandoned at all, there are six children trapped inside. One of the children is sick and needs to be transported to the ship right away, while the oldest boy is very hesitant to leave and runs off. Lucas is thrilled to have others his age on the boat and gets to show the oldest girl on a tour of the ship. Bridger must juggle keeping the two youngest boys out of his hair while trying to help Commander Ford get the last child out of the compound before it collapses. He also has to deliver solemn news to the children concerning their parents.
Quote:

"Brothers and Sisters" October 17, 1993
The seaQuest is ordered to entomb a munitions depot thought to be abandoned. However, when the crew discovers children living inside, Bridger must convince them to follow him to safety. (Special guest star: Kellie Martin.)
DEFINETLY a favorite.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 03:05 AM

;D NIce to see into the world of Star and what kind of tv shows and movies you like. :} Totaly digging your new avatar by the way. Though the Cheshire cat was my all time favorite I think.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
;D NIce to see into the world of Star and what kind of tv shows and movies you like. :} Totaly digging your new avatar by the way. Though the Cheshire cat was my all time favorite I think.
haha i have a lot of movies i watch more so then on here 'shakes head' so many it'd be hard to make a list. but i be trying. i have like a dozen threads through out mene 'shrugs' where i jot down what i read and or watch, listen to stuff like that. i'd do games to but im not sure i want to get into that as i ahvne't much been doing 'games' lately.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-29-2015, 06:55 PM

Star's Begun to watch this series, I finished Season One, which was, kinda awesome I rather liked it.

PlotX

Quote:
Violent animal attacks upon humans are occurring all over the world. Jackson Oz, an American zoologist, begins to notice the animals' strange behavior and takes it upon himself to solve the reason why before these attacks become more coordinated and ferocious.

Opening introduction (narrated by James Wolk/Nonso Anozie):

For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species. We domesticated animals, locked them up, killed them for sport. But what if all across the globe, the animals decided no more? And so we were hired a team of people from different backgrounds, with different specialties: an expert in animal behavior, a journalist, safari guide, foreign intelligence agent, and a veterinary pathologist. Our task: to find out what is happening with the animals, why it's happening, and how to stop it.

CastX

Main[edit]
James Wolk as Jackson Oz[2]
Kristen Connolly as Jamie Campbell[3]
Nonso Anozie as Abraham Kenyatta[4]
Nora Arnezeder as Chloe Tousignant[5]
Billy Burke as Mitch Morgan[3]

Recurring[edit]
Ken Olin as Professor Robert Oz
Henri Lubatti as Gaspard Alves
Marcus Hester as Evan Lee Hartley
Carl Lumbly as Delavenne[6]
Geoff Stults as FBI Agent Ben Shaffer[7]
Madison Wolfe as Clementine Lewis
Anastasia Griffith as Audra Lewis
Gonzalo Menendez as Gustavo Silva
Michael Scott as Enzo
Yvonne Welch as Gabriela Machado
Steven Culp as Clayton Burke
Xander Berkeley as Ronnie "Dogstick" Brannigan
Warren Christie as Ray Endicott
Jayne Atkinson as Amelia Sage

Guest[edit]
Brian Tee as Philip Weber
Tamara Tunie as Brenda Montgomery
Bess Armstrong as Dr. Elizabeth Oz
Tamlyn Tomita as Minako Oz
Jay Paulson as Leo Butler
James DuMont as Dr. Humbolt Swinney
Simon Kassianides as Jean-Michel Lion
Scottie Thompson as Sheriff Rebecca Bowman
David Jensen as Victor Holman

Season 1

Episodes:

episode 1 "First Blood"X

Quote:
In Botswana, the American zoologist Jackson Oz rescues Chloe Tousignant from a lion attack. She seems to be a tourist from Paris but is in reality working as an intelligence analyst at the French Defense Department. Jackson's late father Robert was collecting evidence for an upcoming rise of the animals against mankind. At the Los Angeles Zoo, a lion keeper is attacked. Journalist Jamie Campbell is convinced this is caused by new food that was contaminated with pesticides from Reiden Global, a biotechnology company, and starts to investigate together with veterinarian pathologist Mitch Morgan. Even ordinary pet cats behave strangely.

Episode 2 "Fight or Flight"X

Quote:
Jackson's friend, safari guide Abraham Kenyatta, is attacked and then held captive by a group of lions. He is eventually rescued by Jackson, but there are more victims. Startled by this unusual behavior, Jackson's mother tells him to look for his father's rejected research results in Japan. Jamie and Mitch continue their investigation of strange animal behavior around the world and against Reiden. They also find unusual brain activity and hints of hive-like communication in the zoo lions. A man is lead into an ambush by a dog owned by a hotel. Chloe returns to Paris and learns her ex-fiance is cheating on her with her sister. She is later approached by Gaspard Alves.

Episode 3 "The Silence of the Cicadas"X

Quote:
Gaspard shows Chloe six men killed by dogs and asks her to help him investigate the strange animal behavior. In Japan, Jackson and Abraham fly to a radioactive island outside Fukushima, where Robert conducted his research. They are the only survivors when their plane crashes after a bat attack. They find horses that Robert had blinded, when they had developed defiant pupils and become violent. Jamie and Mitch travel to New Orleans to show their evidence to Senator Vaughn, head of the Environment Committee, but he turns them away because Reiden is too powerful. Afterwards, Gaspard recruits Mitch in a bar and brings them to Japan, where he also rescues Jackson and Abraham from the island. Everyone is introduced to Mr. Delavenne, who also believes the animal pandemic has started. In Mississippi, Evan Lee Hartley, a death row inmate, escapes when wolves attack the prison.

Episode 4 "Pack Mentality"X

Quote:
On video surveillance of the prison in Mississippi, it looks like Hartley was leading the wolf pack. FBI agent Ben Shaffer also investigates. Jamie finds a photo of Hartley together with Robert. Mitch and Abraham try to catch one of the wolves but are caught themselves, by Hartley. They escape when hunters shoot a wolf, and they examine the body in the hotel room for an infection. In Antarctica, a research station is attacked by bats.

Episode 5 "Blame It on Leo"X

Quote:
In Alabama, Mitch finds a chemical signature in the bacteria from the wolf, that leads to one of Reiden's chemists, Leo Butler, a name Hartley had written all over his Bible. Jamie hacks into Reiden's database and finds that Butler was blackmailing them to compensate for damages caused by Reiden around the world. Together with Shaffer and Jackson she finds Leo, who explains Reiden's success is based on the "mother cell", their special vector molecule, which is in all of their products, including human medication, plant herbicides, and animal food. However, it has side effects. Leo takes Jamie to retrieve the mother cell, but Shaffer tracks his cell phone GPS signal, and they are intercepted by Hartley. Chloe, Mitch, and Abraham travel to Rio to investigate diurnal bats, which local authorities plan to poison. The bats are attracted by electricity and create a power failure, so the group wants to draw the bats out of the city with a strong electric signal, but they are held up by Gustavo Silva and his gang. In Boston, Mitch's daughter Clementine is having a seizure. Later, her dog Henry is hit by a car and needs expensive surgery to recover.

Episode 6 "This Is What It Sounds Like"X

Quote:
In Paris, a bear roams through an apartment. In Rio, Silva holds Chloe and Mitch captive. The authorities are busy spreading poison against the bats (which does not work), so Abraham needs to find his friends, using his fists. Silva wants Mitch to solve the bat problem without using the cell phone antenna as bait, otherwise he will kill them, so Mitch builds an ultrasound signal. In Mobile, Alabama, Jackson notices on a photo that Hartley has the same widened pupils as the rogue animals. Hartley makes an optometrist inject a sample of the mother cell into his eye. Jackson, Jamie, and Shaffer go after him but find him dead from the procedure. Shaffer steals the mother cell from Jamie, but Jackson catches him after discovering Ben killed the optometrist. In pursuit, Jamie shoots him dead. With the mother cell in possession, the full team of five reassembles at the airport.

episode 7 "Sleuths"X

Quote:
Jamie obtains a fake passport so she can travel after killing Ben. In Paris, the bear caught in an apartment is just one out of a sleuth of four. Chloe's ex-fiancé Jean-Michel Lion is working with the local officials on the case. Jamie infiltrates Reiden's Paris office to hack into their accounting records. She wants to find out if Ben had been paid by Reiden so she won't need to hide from police anymore. Mitch examines the captive bear, which apparently fell into hibernation. At first, there are no signs of influence of the mother cell, but when the bear awakens its pupils have widened, and it has developed a thicker skin to deflect needles. Also, the DNA test shows changes with respect to an earlier record. Mitch hypothesizes that the mother cell leads to accelerated evolution, and the mother cell might be able to cure. Chloe, Jean-Michel, Jackson, and Abraham find the missing three bears in an old fortress, where the animals awaken from hibernation and attack. Jean-Michel is injured, but they find the bears' weak spot. Mitch contacts Clayton Burke from Reiden and offers him the mother cell, in return for a cure for his daughter Clementine.

Episode 8 "The Cheese Stands Alone"X

Quote:
A container ship runs aground along the coast of Massachusetts, near an island where Jackson lived as a child. The crew was killed by rats that have been feeding on the cargo of grains treated with Reiden pesticides. Thousands of bloodthirsty rats swim ashore and hide away in an abandoned hotel. The team is sent there to capture a male and female rat to check if the mother cell has accelerated their reproduction rate. Becky, an childhood friend of Jackson's and now sheriff, does not want to evacuate the island, as she believes there's no rat problem, and she does not want to spoil the tourist season. Abraham catches a male rat which gives birth but cannot nurse its pups. Jackson believes the rats have evolved to a hive organization, and they go after the rat queen. Mitch splits off from the group to visit his daughter and her mother in Boston. In New York, a horse gets out of control and gallops off, crashing the carriage in which it was pulling Brannigan, Ben's FBI boss. Ben's body is discovered, and Brannigan starts to investigate. Mitch visits Burke to obtain the cure for his daughter in exchange for the mother cell, and he sees Delavenne in Reiden's offices.

Episode 9 "Murmuration"X

Quote:
In possession of the pills for his daughter, Mitch escapes from the Reiden building without handing over the mother cell and reunites with the group. He thinks he can use the mother cell to develop a cure against the mutations, but they need to find an animal that mutated without having had contact with Reiden's products. They decide Zambian leopards are their best option. Brannigan issues an arrest warrant for Chloe and Jamie. Delavenne is Reiden's head of global security and is ordered by Burke to retrieve the mother cell. Jackson and Chloe visit him to suggest that Reiden admit to having caused the animal mutations, but Delavenne refuses, an in response Jamie contacts her journalist friend Wilson Dupree. When they meet to hand over the evidence, Brannigan tries to arrest Chloe and Jamie, and they barely escape. Reiden threatens Wilson's newspaper with legal action, so Wilson backs out. Various bird species have learned to communicate with each other and start attacking. Mitch rescues his daughter and her mother from a bird attack, and gives them the medication. Burke orders Delavenne to have the group assassinated.

Episode 10 "Emotional Contagion"X

Quote:
The FBI has issued a public search for the members of the group. Before going to Zambia, Mitch needs an electroporator to examine the African animals for the mutation. Jackson suggests seeking help from Ray Endicott, an animal rights activist who has a troubled past, and from Abraham in Africa. In Clearwater, Florida, they all break into the zoo, where Mitch steals the device. Ray abducts some of the animals, planning to set them free, but is shot by zoo security, so Mitch has to operate on him. The behavioral change from the mother cell appears to have spread between the different animals while herded together in Ray's truck, making even the predatory animals friendly towards each other but hostile against humans. Ray forces the others to take the animals with them, but they escape on the way to the airport. Chased by police, the group barely makes it to their plane bound for Africa. Chloe is left behind and arrested by Brannigan.

Episode 11 "Eats, Shoots and Leaves"X

Quote:
The team arrives in Zambia and finds Ray's contacts killed by roaming leopards. At night, the leopards attack their camp and kill Ray. Jackson and Abraham find a den and take a cub, in order to examine its mutation and find a cure for the mother cell. When are held up by rebels, Jackson is shot during the escape. In Virginia, Brannigan is driving with Chloe when his car is attacked, and he is shot. Chloe is abducted by Gaspard, who insists she reveal where the others are. When she refuses to tell, he has her sister tortured, so Chloe lies, saying they are in India. Eventually, Delavenne frees Chloe and shoots Gaspard.

Episode 12 "Wild Things"X

Quote:
In Washington, Delavenne lets Chloe present her findings at a conference on the altered animal behavior, but the scientists believe the cause is a virus. Later they are approached by Amelia Sage, whose team is also investigating the mutations. Abraham, Mitch, and Jamie drive Jackson to the hospital in Harare, which is being evacuated because animals are attacking. A remaining doctor helps Jackson, and in the meantime they use the hospital's lab to produce the cure with stem cells from the Zambian leopard cub. When attacked, they lose the mother cell. The cure is tested on a dog that Abraham caught, and eventually it works. Soldiers sent by Chloe come to the rescue, but on the flight back, the plane is attacked by birds.

Episode 13 "That Great Big Hill of Hope"X

Quote:
Several months have passed since the plane crash: The mutated animals have taken over the streets. While the others believe she is dead, Jamie was rescued by a fisherman who does not speak English, and she is trapped at his house. The others have signed non-disclosure agreements in exchange for immunity for their previous actions, and the government has indemnified Reiden in return for their cooperation to fight the mutation and the animals. Abraham is working as a bodyguard against the animals. Jackson and Chloe are working with Amelia Sage. On his way through town, Jackson is attacked and bitten by a dog. He plans to use mosquitoes to deliver the cure once they have it, but the remaining Zambian leopards were contaminated with Reiden's mutation. Jamie calls Mitch on a satellite phone after she discovers that the fisherman had also rescued the leopard cub from the plane crash and it is alive and healthy. The other four reunite and on their way take a boat trip to Jamie, when they encounter a large group of animals.

I personally can't wait for season 2 to hit netflix. I'm rather enjoying the series.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-30-2015, 06:36 PM

Right, Halloween Month is only twenty four hours away so lets kick off this halloween month with a film I haven't yet seen Called Hellgate.

Hellgate

all information from The Wikipedia page

PlotX

Quote:
Jeff Mathews, an American businessman, is involved in a car crash in Bangkok, Thailand. When he wakes up in a hospital, his nurse, Choi Luang, informs him that his wife Som and son Kyle have died. Inexplicably, Mathews can feel no grief for his loss. Disturbed by his lack of emotion and apparent hallucinations that plague him, he seeks help from Luang. She brings him to her psychic aunt, who informs him that she believes his soul has been separated from his body. Although she can not help him, she refers him to Warren Mills, an American spiritualist who has experience with reconnecting souls. Mills, who believes the necessary ceremony is too dangerous, is initially reluctant to get involved but eventually agrees to help. Mills explains that Mathews must cross a dangerous passage guarded by demons and maintain his concentration during a critical ceremony in which he will be tempted. However, Mathews abandons the ceremony when he discovers that his family is threatened by the demons. Mills takes over for him, and Mathews crosses over to the afterlife in order to save his family. Mathews successfully leads his family out of danger and reunites with his lost soul.

CastX

Quote:
Cary Elwes as Jeff Mathews
William Hurt as Warren Mills
Ploy Jindachote as Choi Luang
Viyada Umarin as Mae Noi
Weeratham Wichairaksakul as Rangsan Nitava
Paula Taylor as Som Mathews
Chanin Goldsmith as Kyle Matthews

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-25-2015, 04:03 AM

Bloom

Quote:
Plot Summary:

Lily (Deann Baker) wakes up in a bloody motel bathroom with fuzzy memories of the previous night. As she copes with her trauma and struggles to figure out what happened, she begins changing into something inhuman.

While it wasn't a Fantastic film. it was interesting. with a better story line this could of probably been a good vampire film.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-27-2016, 11:37 PM

okay i stumbled on to this show, its Everly, but MAN if i don't love it. the women is awesome. it has a few corny parts but for the most part its interesting and you start off right away with the action kind of like a clip or the ending of a movie but still could be worse.

---------- Post added 01-27-2016 at 07:42 PM ----------

Okay i LOVE Lucifer, i just watched the Pilot. and it just ROCKED. not to mention the music, its like a perfect Mix i can't wait for the next Episode

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-13-2016, 11:28 PM

LoliRock

Star's started watching a new television show 'nods'. Lolirock.

ImagesX

Youtube video'sX

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-13-2016 at 11:48 PM..