salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-21-2016, 02:59 PM

Have you ever binge watched a show series?
What show or shows have you binge watched?
What is the longest consecutive time you have spent binge watching a show?
What other things did you do, if anything, while you binge watched?
For example, what foods or snacks did you eat while binge watching?

Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 08-28-2016, 02:32 PM

Sometimes it seems like that's the only way I know how to watch a show. I've been an insomniac most of my life so I started when streaming became more of an option and I needed something to serve as a distraction or background noise, depending on the show. There are even some shows I probably would have never completed if it weren't for binge watching (ex: Dexter). Even then, there are a few that even binge watching couldn't help because the writing just got so terrible (ex: Supernatural). Then sometimes I accidentally binge watch because I got so invested that I kept thinking to myself "one more episode" (ex: Stranger Things).

I actually haven't done as much binge watching as I have in the past because I've been so busy lately, but every once in a while if I've got a day off where I have zero plans or a night where I can't sleep I'll try to find something. Usually if I'm killing time before I fall asleep I'll be on my laptop working on various projects or just on the internet. If it's daytime bingeing I'll usually do it while I'm doing work around the house.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 08-29-2016, 03:39 AM

With so much going on in life, I tend to binge watch often. Sometimes, it's multiple shows, catching up. But lately, I've been binge watching Shameless with a co-worker. Also, Big Brother (America and Celebrity). I need to binge on some Real Housewives (Orange County and New York) and Little Women (LA and Atlanta).

APBCole
BUGS CAUSING ME UNABLE TO POST

Old 08-29-2016, 12:47 PM

I've been binge watching Star Trek: The Next Generation as of late. Already on season 3 but haven't started it yet.

I binge watch when I really like a show. TNG is just next up.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 08-29-2016, 04:32 PM

I'm so guilty of binge watching. Anything that's popular or interesting on netflix or amazon prime I'm so binge watching it. I do it a lot with cartoons and anime that I really love. Right now I'm rebinge watching Ouran High School Host Club, and I'm binge watching bojack horseman. When I first discovered Archer I binged the whole series on netflix in one day. I'm also binge watching the x-files and twin peaks. (I'm a sucker for 90's syfy shows with good actors).

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 09-17-2016, 06:00 AM

I think the last show I sat down and binge-watched was AKB0048. And that was all 26 episodes spaced out over two or three days, because work and stuff.