Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2010, 06:02 PM

I couldn't find a thread for them. :/

I recently became a fan! I can't pay to be a Friend of the Foot. ~_~ But my cousins recently bought me a shirt from their website, and now I have a redemption code for an event that no longer exists. :/
They're such talented, silly, and cool people. I wish I could meet them one day...

So, who out there also listens to them? What are you favorite songs? Do you like any individual band member? Discuss! :rofl:

Last edited by Aerinn; 07-10-2010 at 03:07 AM..

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-30-2010, 02:27 AM

They're great!!! I accidentally got their CD off dad instead of the fray and then I was hooked.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-17-2010, 04:44 PM

I listen to them every now and then. I do enjoy their music. I've wanted to see them for quite some time live and get to this Friday so I'm excited. =)

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2010, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzeebear View Post
They're great!!! I accidentally got their CD off dad instead of the fray and then I was hooked.

That's awesome. Some of the best things in life happened by accident, like chocolate chip cookies, and sticky notes... :sweat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I listen to them every now and then. I do enjoy their music. I've wanted to see them for quite some time live and get to this Friday so I'm excited. =)
I've been itching to go to concerts, but alas, I've never been to concerts before and am too intimidated to go alone. Ahhh, how lucky you are. :XD

(I'm not sure if Mene has a thing against reviving old threads... does it? D: )