AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-06-2011, 06:53 AM

Have you ever heard a song and just burst out in tears?

Have you ever heard a song and jumped for joy?

Have you ever heard a song and felt so much energy you just couldn't sit there?

Songs are created to impose emotion onto us.
When I am in a certain mood I will play songs that add to that mood.
Each song has a different feel and it can either be and upper or a downer for us.
Meaning, sound, personal preference; they all effect our moods.

My question for you, is what song makes you feel:
Happy?
Sad?
Angry?
Depressed?
Hopeless?
Excited?
Energetic?
Like Dancing?
Jealous?
Sexy?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-06-2011, 07:08 AM

There's one song, Amazing Grace, that makes me sad, or I sing when I'm sad, because it was what we sang in our prayer vigil for the 29 miners who died in Pike River, near where I live. It's such a beautiful song, and the memories tied to it are just hugely emotional.

AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-06-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
There's one song, Amazing Grace, that makes me sad, or I sing when I'm sad, because it was what we sang in our prayer vigil for the 29 miners who died in Pike River, near where I live. It's such a beautiful song, and the memories tied to it are just hugely emotional.
Awe.. *hugs* that is very sad. :(

Good song though. -nods-

Rokurou
Rokurou here, be be bo bo, shake...

Old 03-07-2011, 04:10 AM

The song 1,2,3,4 by The Plain White T's makes me happy every time I hear it. Reminds me of the most important thing in my life. To that person if they read this. Thank you for everything. You truly are amazing. <3

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:36 PM

Happy? "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve. I can't understand why, but it just puts a smile on my face every time I hear it. Also "Superman" by Lazlo Bane (yes, the song from Scrubs!), because it carries such a sweet message. Oh and "Beautiful" by Eminem.
Sad? Hum... Some songs make me feel sad, but they're usually "I'm so ronery" songs, so that's no big surprise. But David Fonseca's "Someone That Cannot Love" hits me pretty hard. Apart from songs by him, I stay away from those, really. If a song makes me sad, it needs to go, unless I really need to hear it.
Angry? Everything I know by Breaking Benjamin fits this description. XD Oh, oh! "Music Box", "Buffalo Bill", "Stay Wide Awake". Those songs are delicious.
Depressed? Evil Angel, I would guess.
Hopeless? "If You're Not The One", by Daniel Bedingfield.
Excited? '80s songs! Yay for old songs that I remember from my childhood!
Energetic? Same as above. XD Oh, and Shania Twain's album Up! is exciting. Oooh, I love that album!
Like Dancing? Oh good heavens no. Dancing? Me? Good lord. I'd get shot. No song can make me feel like dancing.
Jealous? I don't feel jealous, really. =/
Sexy? Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland, "Promiscuous". XD