AikaCoonCat
Freelance Artist

Old 06-15-2012, 06:23 PM

I looked on the first 2 pages and there isnt a thread for Vocaloid, so here ya go!

Favorite Vocaloid?
Favorite song by THAT vocaloid?
favorite song by a different vocaloid?

go at it please~ ^-^

mine:

Favorite Vocaloid: Len Kagamine
Favorite song by Len: World is mine (my all time favorite V-song)

Favorite song by a different vocaloid: Happy Synthesizer by 96Neko

Last edited by AikaCoonCat; 06-15-2012 at 06:28 PM..

Dibba

Old 07-06-2012, 06:39 AM

I really love all of the Vocaloids. It hurts me whenever people judge Vocaloids for a song over the producer. It's all up to the producer for the sound of the Vocaloid and song. The only Vocaloid I'm not too keen about is Gakupo. There is a big huge lack of good songs featuring him. It's pretty heartbreaking. And by good, I mean songs (where he actually sings) that don't get too annoying after a few listens. "Paranoid Doll" is a good one for Gaku, at least the last time I listened to it.

There is one song that has stolen my heart rather recently. "The Rainbow World" featuring KAITO.

I could list about 50 other songs that I really love.
Here are few:

Frog Dance [feat. Hatsune Miku]
Marionette Syndrome [feat. Hatsune Miku]
Old Radio [feat. KAITO]
The Little Mermaid [feat. Megurine Luka] (A beautiful English Cover of it!)
Andertuse [feat. Megurine Luka]
*The Ninja, Gunman, and Master Key [feat. Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka] *Title Note: proper translation is unknown
Little Vikkly of Floralville [feat. SF-A2 Miki]

If anyone browsing this thread would like some suggestions, feel free to contact me and I'll try to give you some good ones.

Last edited by Dibba; 07-06-2012 at 06:51 AM..

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-08-2012, 12:48 AM

I mainly know about Vocaloids from the numerous people / groups that dub them on youtube :love:

Dibba

Old 07-08-2012, 03:47 AM

Most of the reason why I still listen to Vocaloid after 4 or 5 years of it is because of the gorgeous covers that are out there.
Some of them just tear up my eyes and rip my heart in two with how amazing they are.

iFailed
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 AM

I absolutely love Megurine Luka. I mainly listen to covers of songs by her. There's a very lovely cover of Suteki Da Ne from Final Fantasy X, The Neverending Story, featuring Miku, and Hard to Say I'm Sorry by Chicago. I also enjoy Go Google It.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 07:19 PM

Kokoro, by Kagamine Rin. It's a very beautiful song that is very well put together and takes advantage of her "accent".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IoseIkhAg0

inuee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2012, 12:26 AM

Favorite Vocaloid? Gumi (before: Miku LOL)

Favorite song by THAT vocaloid? Coward montblac (the first song I listened by her)
【Romaji sub】Coward Montblanc【Megpoid GUMI】 - YouTube

favorite song by a different vocaloid? Hello,how are you by Miku Hatsune

I remember when I was a Big fan of all vocaloids x,D oh good times...
now I dont listen many music by any vocaloid, I dont know why ._.

Usuri
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 PM

I love Megurine Luka. My favorite song is Just Be Friends. C:

I also like Kamui Gakupo/Gakupoid. I like the duet between Galupo and Luka called "Sweets & Bitters"

All the vocaloids are so adorable. I made stickers of a bunch of them.

invertqueen7
The Anime Lover And Artist

Old 12-08-2012, 06:09 AM

Ok, if you don't know what a Vocaloid actually is...it's a synthetic voice program created by a real human voice (mainly famous singers from Japan). There are many different kinds of Vocaloids, from the main ones (Miku, Len, etc.) to even fan-made ones. There's even ones that are based off of England and even Chinese voices!
They don't exactly have 'personalities' (but the voices have mascots, which are the Vocaloids) so you can do whatever you want with them as long as you have their 'voice bank' and a program to use it to make songs/vocals in.
There's also programs that you can use to MAKE Vocaloid Models, one famous one is Miku-Miku Dance, where you can put together an actual DANCE with the model you made. There are 'sterotypes' of the Vocaloids that fans have made, so check those out too.

On this thread, you can talk WHATEVER about Vocaloids (since they technically singers who sing songs)!

~NOTICE~ I will IGNORE bad comments, and respond to most other comments, just so everyone knows. If you don't like something here, then just SHUT UP and go somewhere else with it! And if you DO respond, I'll just BLOCK YOUR COMMENT. See? Simple and easy. Just be respectful, mature, and if you hate something then just don't say it (or just don't make it just a big friggin' deal and start a whole big thing that's not necessary) or state it as nicely as you can without offending others. I just want the forums to be a place where people actually TALK and don't just spout bad comments and start a Hate-Love War thingy. So PLEASE, be respectful or I'll get this thread DELETED!

Vocaloid List:

CUL

IA

Miku

Len

Rin

Gakupo

Gumi

Luka

Kaito

Mikuo

Lenka

Rinto

Galaco

SeeU

Kaai Yuki

Teto

Oliver

Mew

Nekomura Iroha

Ritsu

Lily

Aoki Lapis

(If I need to add any more PLEASE tell me! It has to be actual 'official' Vocaloids that have voices (i need proof of this!) and not just fan-made ones)

Last edited by invertqueen7; 12-08-2012 at 06:22 AM..

invertqueen7
The Anime Lover And Artist

Old 12-08-2012, 06:38 AM

My favorite Vocaloid...?

GAKUPO KAMUI!

I just think Gakupo doesn't get enough credit in Vocaloid. I liked Len for awhile...but then I heard a song by Gakupo and now I him! :3

Spread the Gakupo love!!! XD

InsaneArtisticNerd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-20-2013, 12:06 PM

This one is my favorite. Gumi is just too perfect!

NiGhTCoRe

Old 05-28-2013, 07:08 PM

Hell yeah Vocaloid!!

Favorite Vocaloid: Megurine Luka ^^
2nd and 3rd favorite Vocaloids: 2nd: Hatsune Miku, 3rd Megpoid Gumi.

Favorite song from favorite Vocaloid (Well, also favorite Vocaloid song): Magnet - Megurine Luka & Hatsune Miku
*NegiToro (Luka x Miku) fangirling*

Also the Black Rock Shooter opening by Hatsune Miku, Matryoshka by Hatsune Miku & Megpoid Gumi, Poker Face by Megpoid Gumi, Love is War by Hagane Miku and The Full Course for Candy Addicts by Hagane Miku.
(Ah damn, so many favorites!! Can't choose!! (Well, actually top favorite is Magnet, but...)^^