S3rg3antDucky
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2013, 04:11 AM

Hey guys! So, I'm wanting to start a MOSTLY clean yaoi rp, though if it does get too touchy touchy I'm happy to move somewhere else or to an app like kik.

My rules/preferences (because I'm picky):
- I don't much enjoy roleplays that never go anywhere, and I'm not the type to pull random ideas out of nowhere, so if you feel that the rp IS going nowhere, feel free to add your own ideas. No, you don't have to ask if that's where I wanted the rp to go. If it livens up the story line, go for it.
- When I start a new rp, I usually start by creating character bios together and wait until later to create a drawing of the character. If you already have a character to use, that's fine, but I tend to like to create my characters to fit the other person's oc in some form or fashion.
- I really am much better at being the uke, but it's really up to what you want to be. :)
-No, I don't have a plot idea ready yet, or at least anything cool, so don't hate me when I clearly have no clue what to rp. That's what teamwork is for, right?
-If you live off of one sentence replies, don't even bother trying to rp with me. XD

Any who, even though that wasn't really rules, it is just a few things that tend to bug me when I start a rp. I'm new to Mene and forum roleplays, so please be patient with me. I'll take any serious inquiries. And don't worry, I'm not as ridiculous as I make myself sound in this thread. XD Thanks!

yung91
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2013, 09:36 AM

lets work together on this, I have many many character ideas haha, also... though this post is one line I rp para