~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-31-2014, 03:30 AM

The second she was released, she punched him hard in the stomach. "Don't you fucking hit me, you self-righteous bastard. I'm not like other girls, I won't take that shit. I won't let you talk down to me. If anyone here is stupid, it's you, for not realizing she would react that way! Even without knowing it was me, you knew it was my family, and you knew she had a score to settle. Any moron could have guessed she'd threaten me!" She said. It had been a long day, and she was not in the mood for some condescending asshole to tell her she was stupid. "Now, if you intend to keep insulting me like that, you can forget about me helping you. Screw off and find some other dumb bitch to put up with your abuse."

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-31-2014, 04:39 AM

"Then go. You'll die, like every last scum in this city. I'm through with You all being here, pushing around honest people. "he said, getting up. "You say you want to repent, yet look at you now, reducing yourself to this level again. Am I self-righteous? Hell yes, but It's learned behavior. I was raised this way, and I'll die this way. IF I die, doing what everyone else is too scared to do: Taking the fight to the Criminal Underground itself, then I'll die a happy man. You claim I'm self-righteous, yet look at yourself! I am a Soldier, and What are you? A 'Professional' Mercenary. "he said.

He then put a hand on the door. "Yet......despite the fact that I think you were put on this earth to make 'my' life a living hell, I want to help you. I need your help, and you need mine. You're trapped if you don't put down the Irish mob before your next birthday, and now that you know who I am, If I don't make sure you're out, I won't stand a fucking chance. So, let's help eachother until this is done, and then we never see eachother again. Sound like a plan?" he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-01-2014, 03:12 AM

"You call yourself honest? You are just as much scum as the rest of us. Don't act like your cause is so high and mighty- it's just revenge, plain and simple. And exactly how am I reducing myself to any level by getting angry? Isn't that what you wanted? Emotion? I think you'd be pissed off, too, if you went for a simple operation and had a gun pulled on you instead." She told him, pointing one finger at his chest. "You are no soldier, Joseph. You are a mercenary, just like you claim I am. And I am no mercenary. I am an assassin. Am I proud of that fact? No. No I'm not. But I do have pride in myself, far too much of it to be abused by you. Joseph, I will help you, but only so long as you show me a little respect. You hit me again, you call me stupid again, and all bets are off. I will walk away, and I will never look back." She said. It wasn't a threat, it was a promise.

((Seriously, this is like the third time he's abused her physically or emotionally. Cut the crap, woman beater.))

Andraus

Old 04-01-2014, 04:47 AM

(I am not a women beater. This is my guys personality.)

"Yea, tell that to the friends I lost in the goddamn Sandbox."he said to her. He then reached into his shirt and tossed dog tags at her. "Lance Corperal, 34th infantry division. Served two tours in Iraq, until I returned here for my fathers funeral. My father was a Nephilim captain, head of the branch here in Virginia."he said. "Which remind me: we must see Niall, at the storage area."he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-01-2014, 04:55 AM

((Your guy is a woman beater. Quit it. Don't disrespect the U.S. armed forces by making a character like that.))

Vixen crossed her arms. A soldier who came home and kept up an underground organization of vigilantes. Sounds mercenary to me." She said, then quirked an eyebrow. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I watch one of your guys kill Niall not even an hour ago? Do you plan to have his corpse join us?" She asked.

Andraus

Old 04-01-2014, 05:11 AM

(It was on his profile from day one. And it's not disrespect.)

"What? You expect me to wait for the government to do something? Hell no. "He said." Also, he was nearly wounded. He's warehouse #14. I'm going to torture info out of him, then kill him." He said. "I owe my father that much."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-01-2014, 05:55 AM

((Total disrespect, to make a character who was in the military into a woman beater.))

Vixen snorted. "There is very little that you could get from him that I couldn't tell you anyway. Mind if I watch while you torture and kill the bastard?" She asked casually, clearly holding a grudge against her betrothed.

Andraus

Old 04-01-2014, 06:45 PM

(it is not disrespect. Also, You should know how F*cked up one of them get's, after seeing many of their friends die. I should know, My family has enough of them)

"Whole point of this. "He said, driving her to the Warehouse. He then opened the gate, and closed it behind Siobhan. Niall was gagged, strapped down to a Medical table, with several sets of Torture tools available. "Would you like to join me?" he asked, handing her a Dentists Tooth-hook

(Hate those things....*shudder*)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-02-2014, 02:41 AM

((*Twitch* dentists...*twitch* scrapers and picks and needles...*shudder*))

Walking in and seeing Niall there, Siobhan was surprised at what she felt. She had expected to feel hatred, a need for revenge. But instead, she felt...regret? No, not regret. Not pity. Disappointment- that was it. She felt disappointed, partly because she didn't feel vindicated. "No...I don't think I will. I have already sunk lower than I care to remember. Doing this...I would only be sinking to his level. He is not worth the effort, or the guilt." She said.

Andraus

Old 04-02-2014, 04:32 AM

" 'you can have feelings, but theirs a time for feelings, and a time for doing what must be done.' Something my dad used to say. This man has been responsible for more deaths, of family and friends, then I care to remember. This isn't revenge: this is justice."he said, cutting his shirt off with the hook. He then picked up a bucket, and a large rat, trapping it under the bucket. "Hand me the torch in the corner, will you?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-02-2014, 06:05 AM

Vixen balked. Humans, she could handle, but animals? "I refuse to help you harm any animal." She said, reaching for the torch. She didn't know what he planned to do with the rat, but damned if she'd let him hurt it. "As far as Niall goes, you go ahead with your justice. I'll even pretend part of it is for me. But I can't bring myself to participate."

Andraus

Old 04-02-2014, 06:29 PM

"The Rat will not be harmed. Irritated, but unharmed. "he said, taking the torch, and lighting up the top of the bucket. Suddenly, Niall started yelling. "The rat will do whatever it can to escape the heat. When It can't go up, there's only one place it can go: Down. "he said, watching Niall thrash.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-03-2014, 03:28 AM

Vixen winced, more for the rat than for Niall. "Interesting..." She said, making a mental note. She had never seen this particular form of torture before. "Ah, I don't know when I started to grow a conscience...but I'm glad it hasn't developed enough yet to stop me from enjoying this."

Andraus

Old 04-03-2014, 04:32 AM

joseph lifted the bucket, revealing several deep bites. He then placed the rat on his shoulder, and pulls out a metal spike, a Car Battery, and Jumper cable's. "I need to grab something from my car. Watch him, would you? "he asked, walking to his car.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-03-2014, 05:05 AM

Vixen merely nodded and watched the wretched man before her. "You know, I'm glad I got this chance to talk to you one last time. I just wanted to tell you. I hate you, Niall. I have always hated you. And after what you did to me...I wish you nothing but a slow and painful death. And eternity in hell after death. I want you to know that, in spite of you, I am going to live on, happily. I will thrive, and I will bring down my father. You are just a stepping stone, just the first step on a long road to redemption. I can't erase what I've done, but I can make up for it. And I'm starting with you. I'm starting, Niall, by not taking revenge on you. In that way, I can prove that I'm better than you. I can be better for it." As she spoke, she walked around him, finally stopping in front of him again. "And on that note, there is just one thing more I want to do. Just one thing, but it is the thing I know will hurt you the most, make you the most angry. I want to forgive you, Niall." Her voice had dropped to a whisper by now. "I forgive you, Niall. For everything. I will not spend the rest of my life hating you. I forgive you."

((Don't know where the hell all of that came from...))

Andraus

Old 04-04-2014, 07:21 PM

Joseph was standing in front of the doorway, listening to her. He then pulled out a pistol. "Much as I hate to say it, you're right.......he isn't worth this. "he said, and simply shot Niall in the back of the head. "Torturing him won't erase my hate, that will never happen, but I can say that I won't descend to this level again. "he said, putting the pistol away. "Come on, Let's go. "He said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-05-2014, 02:12 AM

To say that she was surprised would have been an understatement. At the sound of the gunshot, instinct kicked in and Vixen dropped to the ground. Once it was clear that she wasn't the one being shot at, she stood up slowly. "You startled me there." She said, glad she hadn't had a gun on her at the moment. "But I'm glad you decided not to torture him. So, where to next?" She asked, letting out a shaky breath.

Andraus

Old 04-05-2014, 03:15 AM

"We'll be keeping up the appearence that we're secretly seeing eachother, so.......fancy dinner?" he asked, handing her, her guns back. "We had our techs look those over. Replaced all the old stuff on them, so they're in top shape.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-05-2014, 05:25 AM

Vixen grinned, taking back her beloved guns. "Well thanks! I've been meaning to fix them up for a while now." She said, holstering them. "As far as dinner, sounds good. I'm starving."

Andraus

Old 04-05-2014, 02:14 PM

"Alright. There's a dress waiting for you in the trunk of my car. "He said. You notice he was wearing a black tux.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-06-2014, 03:16 AM

Vixen raised an eyebrow. "You had better not know my exact size, because that would be way too creepy." She said. She wasn't the type to wear dresses- she hated them, in fact- but she was able to hide that hatred when the situation called for it.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2014, 05:01 AM

"I know what type of fabric you prefer, your size, height, and waistline. I'm good at what I do."he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-06-2014, 05:27 AM

Vixen shivered. "Okay, I am not wearing that dress. Too creepy. If you're going to stalk someone, don't tell them about it." She advised.

Andraus

Old 04-06-2014, 05:32 AM

"Women, i know about it from freaking spy reports "he said, giving it to her. "You think I wouldn't notice a sexy female assassin, if she was killing people? You give me too little credit."he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-06-2014, 05:59 AM

"Don't try to flatter me. You still had me spied on, which, again, is super creepy." She said. "You do realize that now that you know all this about me, I'll have to learn all the same things about you?" She told him, raising one eyebrow.