Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-22-2011, 12:46 AM

Name: Christian Bail
Race: Fire Demon
Bio: He was a odd little demon when he grew up, he liked to play with his sister more then his brothers. He liked to do her hair sometimes but after a while his dad wouldnt' allow it. His father slowly beat it into him that it wasn't okay to do any of that and sent him off to the demon army to be trained. By the time he got out of there he was cold and nothing showed of the cute little demon boy that use to play with his sister and do her hair. He recently got a message to go look for a demon that is said to be on earth.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2011, 12:58 AM

Name: Seimei
Race: Human (that's what he thinks at least) but was a demon with psychic abilities
Bio: He doesn't understand what this world is really, but he's finally getting the hang of things. He was just wandering the Earth unknowing of who he was or anything, but people have helped him out and he's starting to live the life he has. He can't remember anything before recently, but it can't be too important since no one is looking for him currently. So he goes about his life, working, sleeping, and eating. It's not a bad life in his opinion.

As a demon in his past, he mostly isolated himself. It isn't even normal for demons to have his type of abilities. It is way too much power, in some people's opinion, for once demon to have. He would, mainly, only associate with children due to the fact that many didn't pay attention to their parents' warnings....either that or they could sense his intent. Which wasn't to hurt them. But, apparently, God didn't really like the fact that a demon had that much power either. So now...he's a human.

Palmoun

Old 09-22-2011, 01:27 AM

((now lets beging))

Christian growled as he marched threw the human world and looked around. Why is it that out of everyone in the human world he was only looking for one person. If it was a group that would be easier but one person. One. It was like trying to find a needle in a hey stack and it pissed him off. As he walked he watched a guy with a girl. Some of his odd wants and feelings that they had tried to beat out of him while he was in the demon army. It had sussefully did that for a whiel but it happend from time to time. Slowly he beat them down and made sure he was void of all feelings and continued on his search for the demon. Hopefully he would find him soon since he wanted to head back to hell and go back home. He liked hte peace and quiet he got there.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2011, 01:40 AM

Seimei is currently getting ready for work. He's getting his daily hygiene in of shower, brushing teeth, all that good stuff. He gets dressed. He's glad to have his job. It may suck to work in one of those stores-to deal with the people who don't understand that there are protocols he must follow or get fired whether he likes it or not, but it is better than fast food any day. And so he heads out of his apartment and starts walking to the store where he works. Luckily, his work place isn't too far, in his opinion, so no need for the public transportation that is very questionable or the like. He's still not very...sociable....but he is learning at it. He has learned to fake the pleasantness to keep his job.

(-bad post- I'll get better....I hope .-. HOLY HELL! I just realized how much gold you have D: WOW)

Palmoun

Old 09-22-2011, 02:44 AM

Christian continued to look around and then his eyes landed on someone. Right away he knew he was a demon and not a bad looking one. Quickly moving he followed the demon till he was in a less crowded area and then moved in. Stepping into the demons way he looked at him right in the eyes. "hey; what are you doing up here? Boss is wondering if your ever going to come back down." he said as be looked at him and wondered if he had grown attached to the humans up here. He could see some appeal up here but they belonged down in hell. As he looked the guy over and realized he looked like a human. Nothing showed that he was a demon or anything close to a demon. "hey what is with the human clothes?" he asked as he looked him over.

((okay and I know, half the time I dint know what to do with it))

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2011, 02:53 AM

Too bad Seimei doesn't know about the demon thing. It would make things so much more simple, but that would be no fun, now would it? He steps back a bit as the other steps in front of him. What does this person want? He looks kind of lost right now as Christian talks. "What're you talking about? You must have me confused with someone else that looks like me, yes?" He's just heading to work. He looks at the other weirdly at the mention of human clothes. "What else would I be wearing? I am a human." He's not going to ask about the weird wording of the others question. He's trying to explain that away in his head and does that easily. "I have to get to work." And then he tries to go around the other to get there. If he's late, it won't be good.

(Hahahaha...I think I just realized the pun. -is slow- Donate to me? j/k btw -would have no clue of what to do with any of it-)

Palmoun

Old 09-22-2011, 11:50 AM

Christian just stared at him when he heard those words and he shook his head. It appeared that either he had hit his head a little to hard or was just trying to dely goijg back. "human clothes are uncomfortable, our clothing fits better and hou can move better so you can fight. I have a spare set of cloths you can have. You can change in the way back to hell." he said as he looked at him and then leaned in close, studying him. "and i know your who i am looking for. Your demon sent may be weak but it still clings to your bones. So any demon will find you sooner or later." he said and wondered if this guy was being serious about not thinking he was a demon.

((yeah that is my probelm, i am nkt sure what to do with it))

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2011, 08:11 PM

"Whatever you say." Seimei shakes his head a bit. "I think my clothes are comfortable." Though he's starting to wonder if the other one might have escaped from somewhere-a prison or a psychiatric ward or something considering the things he's saying. He's just eyeballing Christian a bit. "Are you sure you're okay?" Yep, he's questioning Christian's sanity right now...or maybe Christian is sick or something. Either way...if he does need/want help...Seimei would be willing to help you. At that last part, "Did you escape from the psych ward or something?" Seimei is just going to edge away while watching the other.

(I just don't really know of any items I like.... .-. Gaia-not enough money. Here? Too much.)

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2011, 01:13 AM

((never been on Gaia and the only good items are the ones that are hard to get or find))

Christian looked at him and thought this guy was crazy to have forgotten that he was a demon. "trust me, dude, demon clothes are better. They form to your body and can repair themselves over time." he said as he looked at him. A appauled look filled his pace when he heard him, how dare he think he was crazy. He was the one that was crazy. Shaking his head and stepped infront of him again, "I am no where near being crazy, I think I am the most sane person here at hte moment." he said as he looked at him. "now please coem with me, satin will kill me if I dont bring you back." he said as he looked at him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-23-2011, 01:29 AM

Seimei thinks that Christian is crazy so it all works out. They can both think each other is crazy. "That's nice. Leather forms to the body unless you get loose leather. And it's called sewing. Clothes can be repaired." He's just trying to go away so he can leave this strange person behind and go on with his life, pretending this didn't happen at all. He kind of growls softly as the other steps in his way again. He just wants to be left alone and not involved in someone else's insanity. He's good without it. "And I think the opposite and that you need to get some help from someone somewhere. So why don't you go do that first and we'll talk again....and I tend to not go places with strangers." He has before, when he had no memories, but now he knows more of the dangers than he did then.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2011, 01:28 AM

Christian shook his head, "leather is nothing and I know you can repair clothing by sewing. But they fix THEMSELVES. You dont have to stend any time on them and they always look better then knew." he said as he looked at him and wondered why he was even arguing about clothing right now. When he stepped into his path he smield when he heard the growl, "now that is what I am wanting to hear, where is more of your demon? your acting human." he said as he looked at him and then laughed when he heard him. "I dont need help, if anyone needs help it is you. Your mind is being clouded by something. YOUR A DEMON." he vasiclly screamed into his face.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM

"Well, I'd rather not see my clothing repair itself." Seimei is good without seeing this man's insanity and delusions. Perfectly fine without it. "There's this problem with what you're thinking. There is no more demon. I'm human. There's the reason I act it." Seimei is getting a bit annoyed to say the least....but at the same time he's kind of wary/afraid of this one. He might hurt himself or Seimei or others in his delusional state, but he can't force him to get help or convince him that he's insane or anything. At the yelling, that makes up Seimei's mind on what to do at this point. He shoves Christian as hard as he can and runs in the opposite direction. Who knew he could run this fast? He'll worry about if Christian follows him/finds him again later on. He doesn't need this insanity right now.

Palmoun

Old 09-25-2011, 03:20 AM

Christian sighed when he heard him and was about to say something when he was pushed and he ran. Watching him run he then sighed as a idea hit him. Maybe if he could getthe guy to just let him stay with him he could convince him he is a demon. Quickly he shot after him and in less then a second he caught uo with him. Grabbing the guys arm he made him stop and stepped infrot of him. "look, I am sorry, okay." he said and made him sound it. "I have a few probelm and I am getting help but I can't handle it. When I ment to say when I caught you was if you know a place I can stay." he said as henlooked at him and hoped this idea worked. Maybe when they were alone he could convince him he was a demon by showing some power.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2011, 03:39 AM

Seimei makes this weird noise as he's caught essentially. It's an interesting little...panicked like noise. He just jerks trying to get free from the other to run again. The psycho has caught him and is going to drag him into an alley and off him. Got to love imagination. And its way to bring the worst possible outcome to light. He narrows his eyes at Christian while he talks, still tugging a bit once in awhile wanting to have his body to himself right now. "Well, you need some better help then obviously." Whoever his shrink is, either is lazy or doesn't know what to do with Christian. "Maybe..." He does want to help people, but is Christian the dangerous crazy or just crazy. That second one he can deal with a lot better than the first one. "If you promise to try and not be all creepy or threatening or anything like that." Damn his good nature wanting to help people. He's kind of glad that all he has is butter knives in his kitchen right now.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 12:29 AM

Christian smilined inside when he saw him starting to believe him. He then sighed and shook his head as he slowly let go of him when he was sure that he wouldn't run from him. "sorry but there is no help. I have seen more doctors then you can count and they all say the same thing, 'sorry cant help you.'" he said as he looked at him. When he heard Seimei he had a feeling that he caught him in his grips. He then nodded, "sure, I promise not to cause any trouble. But I will from time scream demon but I promise that I will not hurt you or anything." he said as he looked at him. He would follow those rules he just put up and hopefully sooner or later one of the things he said would trigger something in this guys mind.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 01:26 AM

"Well....you just got o find the right one....some refuse to see that anything's wrong." The doctors Seimei has seen...they admit that his amnesia is weird and that they don't know what to do with it, but rarely is there anything they can do about it. But they admit there is something wrong which is better than some doctors do. "Okay then...." He is still wary of the other, but he is willing to give him a chance. "I have to work first....but afterwards?" He isn't just going to skip work. The people he met, who got him to the hospital, they pulled the strings to get him hired...even though it isn't a great job or anything-it is good enough. It pays the bills and he has food, so he's happy with it.

(Now I just need to come up with memories XP)

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 01:45 AM

Christian nodded when he heard him, "yeah your right about that. I am scheduled to met a doctor soon and I am hoping he can help." he said as he looked at him and could tell he fell for it right away. This was perfect and he ahd to stop himself rom smiling and letting him know something was up. He then smield when he heard him and smilined brightly, "thank you, you have no idea how much this means." he said happily, "and afterwards is fine, I can just met up with you at work if you like. Where do you work?" he asked as he looked at him and then realized something. Laughing to himself he smiled at him, "sorry, it seems I got ahead of myself, I am christian and I am in your debt." he said as he held out a hand to Seimei and hoped he would take it.

((lol))

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 02:04 AM

"Plenty refuse to admit that a problem exists. Can't fix something unless you admit it's broken." Simple truth right there. "I hope he can too." Seimei is going to regret how he is later, but he does tend to trust people. He's not going down a dark alleyway or anything, but he is too trusting. "Ah...it's alright." He hesitates for a moment before taking the others hand. "I'm Seimei." The name stayed the same between the demon to human thing. Apparently that didn't change. "I just work down the street..." That's where he was heading before crazy psycho came out and he was almost there too. He wouldn't have had his almost heart attack otherwise.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 03:15 AM

Christian nodded, "yes, I have to agree with you there." he said as he looked at him and was glad he got him to trust him a little bit. Hopefully he can get the guy ti believe him about being a demon. He smiled when he took his hand and happily nodded, "it is nice to met you seimei." he said and was glad that his name was stillthe same. It ment that there might be a bigger chance of him remembering something if hr linked it with his name in a way. "ikay, leadthe way to your job." he said happily and had a feeling that he would cause problems there. But he was a demon what do you expect.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2011, 03:21 AM

Seimei smiles a bit at him. "Some doctors refuse to see that there is something wrong when it's obvious that something is going wrong." He's heard people rant about that, in real life and on the computer....which he's still kind of lost on, but he likes just surfing on the internet. "Nice....to meet you too." He's not sure on that either way, but he can be polite. He just nods a bit before he starts walking. "But if you're going to stick around..." At his job. "Just...try not to cause too much problems?" He doesn't know if they can fire him or anything for that, but he'd rather avoid being fired due to the fact Christian came with him...and...did....something. Though he has a feeling Christian might do something anyway. He works in a small music store that sells other randomish things like tongue rings and things.

(We have a store like that around here. And I <3 that store. It has awesome stuff. And question....how much does Christian know of this demon he's supposed to be finding?)

Last edited by Cat Eye; 09-26-2011 at 03:27 AM..

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2011, 01:06 AM

Christian nodded when he heard him and knew that was true. When he heard him he had to stop himself from laughing. He didn't sound like he was happy to know him. But it was the nice thing to do so he just let it go and woudl laugh later. Listening he then laughed for real and smiled at him. "I will try not to cause to much problems. But I cant promise much, I cant help but I see, hear or say sometimes." he said as he looked at him and smiled. But he would be sure that he didn't cause to much trouble to get him fired. he had to at least do that for him till he started to believe some of the stuff that he said. When they got to the store he coudltn' help but smile, this store was cool, even by demon standards. He was glad htat he could at least spend most of his day here with him.

((he only knows a little. They gave him a small report on him but not much))

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 01:55 AM

Seimei isn't sure if it is nice to meet this crazy man. It might end up being a very bad thing for him for all he knows. He's heard stories and the like of what could happen to him and strangers. Always a happy ending there, you know. He looks a bit confused as Christian laughs. He has no idea what is so funny to him. "Well....I knew that....just saying....try to, alright?" He doesn't want to get fired. He likes this place...even if he sometimes doesn't like the customers that come in. He gets to listen to whatever used CDs they buy in the store if he wants to and looks at any magazines/books they have. In this store...they do carry a couple witchcraft books and books like the kama sutra and things. It's a hodge podge of cool things...which is why he loves it. So he talks to the other worker currently at the store before getting behind the counter.

(So he wouldn't know the power? Cause that could be so much fun in the future)

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2011, 02:26 AM

Christian smiled when he heard him and nodded, "I will try my best." he said simply as he followed te guy inside. He then started to walk around the store and get a feel for everything. He liked the place even more with every step he took into the store. Te books they had were entertaining to read for him. The CDs were actually decent and he found himself sinking into a chair towards the back of the room. He had snagged a cd player along thr way and was listening to some group. He wasn't sure who it was but he liked it. Slowly his body relaxed and before he could stop himself he had fallen asleep and dreams of pain filled his mind.

((nope, he had no clue about those. They weren't in the report))

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-27-2011, 02:36 AM

"Good deal then." Which even if Seimei didn't work here, he'd probably tell Christian about the same thing. Behave yourself. No one's perfect, but people can control themselves. Soon enough it is lunch break for Seimei and so he goes looking for Christian. Who seems to be asleep in a chair. He doesn't see how the other fell asleep in here, but that's just him. He goes over and it seems like Christian is having a nightmare. So he shakes the others shoulder after removing the headphones. "Hey! Christian! Wake up. Food time." There's some people out there that won't wake up, but the second you mention food? Completely awake and willing to eat.

(Then this could be so much fun :3)

Last edited by Cat Eye; 09-27-2011 at 02:42 AM..

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2011, 02:44 AM

The minute that he took his headphones off and shook him Christian was awake. But panic and pain was in his eyes and he jumped up from the chair and looked ready to beat the crap out of whoever was around. After a second he calmed down when he realized that it was just a dream. He then nodded when henlooked at seimi, "food sounds good." he said and acted like the dream and everything was normal. Which to him it was. Memories of what he went threw in the demon army still haunted him and hurt him. It haunted him to the point it was in his dreams. "what kind of place are we goig toneat at?" he asked to stop himself from thinking of his past.