Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 11:37 PM

~NATION OF DREAMERS~

Not everyone has them but most people do, if you don't have them you want them, if you have them you might not want them... Weird dreams. Come here to post and discuss your weird and extremely odd dreams with the rest of the Menewsha peoples. Thanks for stopping in, don't be a stranger! We want to know all about them, and what they mean to you!

Don't just lurk back there. Join the discussion!

Please obey all menewsha rules here and don't spam!
Have a great time and stick around for a while!!

Last edited by Zephi; 12-03-2010 at 05:01 PM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-17-2010, 12:18 AM

Sending you a PM to ask you where you'll want the thread moved. :)

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-17-2010, 03:57 AM

Double-posting to note that the thread is now in its proper place. :)

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 04:05 AM

So to welcome you all into the thread, here is a dream of mine that was pretty strange...

In the first dream that I had, I could fly and it was awesome and I made a clone of my hubby somehow and was like... nice... TWO Jakes But I wanted the real one. And then there was an evil genius who was making a clone of me, but it grows like a plant and once it blooms a person will be there. Then I spent the rest of that dream running around trying to escape the government with my hubby because they found out I had a clone somehow. So I dropped him off and flew off in a plane and tried to outfly a helicopter. I eventually lost them in the city but ended up lost in Clarksville, so I stayed overnight in a wa-mart and then set out to find my way home in the morning. And I was in my bathing suit for some reason (darn mene pools! lol). I flew off and then landed at some houses I thought were close to mine but they were covered in spiders and I ran away and found aphone to call him and tell him to come find me because I was lost. Then... I woke up and it was 4am. I went back to sleep and spent the rest of my dream racing people on rollerblades and I was on a mountain bike. Then we got to a rest point and I saw that there were 2 people that I went to HS wish that were totaly preps. They hated eachother but then became friends so that they could get all the guys interested in them (I think that was about my sgt...). We were about to race again and then I woke up.

Interesting in a way but I have had mroe interesting. Please post your dreams here! We welcome everyone!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 04:20 AM

*laughs* I shall be the first to come here! I already heard that dream too. hm...which dream of mine though I post first...? the one from last night?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 04:21 AM

That might be a good start Kat ^^ I wonder which other one I'll post. Probably the one where I actually died. Though I think that it's a great idea for a short story, it'll be a good post for this thread ^^

Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 AM

I've had a few odd dreams, but the problem with mine are that I miss most of the flow when I wake up. Which sucks since some of them seem fairly interesting >>;

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:44 AM

*Jumps in* Hi Zephi! Interesting thread!

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 04:45 AM

I do hate that also Ikami-San! Especially when there is something that pulls you out of the dream realm, you seem to lose contact with the dreams more when that happens. I knwo I have had odder dreams where things seemed to be more pysical.. for instance...

Once I dreamed that I was at a camp and I was pretending to be a werewolf. I tried to feign my way into the werewolf hunting grounds and was successful in the end. But then I found that my scent was different from everyone else's and that I would be found out. So I decided that I would take refuge in a bathroom that was near the entrance of the hunting grounds. I ducked into a stall but someone found me there. They grabbed my arm and said that I must give a message to one of my friends that I went to school with (this person was highly into the super natural and the wiccan religion) and that I should tell her that a certail person was looking for her. I nodded and agreed with anything that the person said and when I awoke there were imprints on my forearm like someone had been grasping my arm with great force. I still find this dream odd to today. When I told this person she acted nonchalantly and said that she would get in touch with that spirit. I still think that she is crazy but I can't to this day explain the finger prints that were on my arm...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 04:47 AM

oh no! I have to tell you about the one where I died! I don't think I've told it yet!!

okay, so pretty much every one I know is at this fair, but it looks really odd. there's something like a football field below and all these little booths around it that have curtains and people are in them for some reason. Anyways, this announcer started this game down on the field. Very simply, last on standing, wins. At first it was innocent and it was almost a dance contest and some people I knew were competing, but I wasn't. Me and my best friend (wings of writing here if you care) were watching, but suddenly the games started to get more violent. Everyone was competing and people were running all over the place trying to catch others. somewhere along the lines, last one standing turned into last one alive and that's where me and Wings started to get really dragged into the game. At first we were trying to hide int he booths but people were everywhere!! and then, (this is where it gets weird) My rp. char. Seth climbs up from the field level and tries to kill me and I get separated from Wings and had to kill Seth and then this pirate ship sailed in from the field level which somehow turned into an ocean and some more of my rp. char. (pirates) were shooting at me so I swing over there and kill one, steal their gun and turn around to kill the other when Wings kill him first with a gun of her own. We're the only two left and we're standing on this pirate ship pointing our guns at each other. I shoot her first and win. Then two tall mysterious women materialize and tell me they will give me a prize. I burst into flame and die as they cackle....
then me and Wings find ourselves back just as the game is about to start, look at each other, and get the heck out of there!

*drags in breath* phew that's a long one!!!!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-17-2010, 04:49 AM

i gots a weird one for you....
i had this last week and it was so gory i remember it still...

i don't really remember where i was or any of those kinds of details, but i was looking in a mirror and blood was coming out of my mouth... like lots of it... and a tooth is loose so i reach in my mouth and it comes out and there is lots of blood... then another feels loose, and another and i keep pulling them out... and there is lots more blood... then...

i wake up and a run my tongue over my teeth and then my fingers... they were all still there but it felt so real it was nuts!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:50 AM

Well here is one of mine:
One of my friends from school last year (my best friend to be precise) Left to go to a different school (which he actually did). I had a dream two nights ago where he came to school for the first week of the new school year for some reason and we got to say good bye properly and exchange phone numbers and things of the sort, but then I woke up and it finally hit me hes not going to be there and I started crying D;

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-17-2010, 04:51 AM

aww poor zeap :( *huggles*

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:52 AM

Thanks Lin, at least I have his email :C
and I can talk to him on Menewsha (he's Omnomnomnom)

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-17-2010, 04:53 AM

@zephi's imprinted dream: that sounds totally creepy... more like a ghost story

@zeap: oh wow! lucky!!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:53 AM

He doesn't seem to check his emails much any more though :/ or go on Menewsha
Zephi: maybe you were just holding your arm and your mind put he pressure into your dream?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 04:56 AM

that is Sad Zea and your dream sounds scary Zephi!!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:58 AM

Thanks for your sympathy guys (':

Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 01-17-2010, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephi View Post
I do hate that also Ikami-San! Especially when there is something that pulls you out of the dream realm, you seem to lose contact with the dreams more when that happens. I knwo I have had odder dreams where things seemed to be more pysical.. for instance...

Once I dreamed that I was at a camp and I was pretending to be a werewolf. I tried to feign my way into the werewolf hunting grounds and was successful in the end. But then I found that my scent was different from everyone else's and that I would be found out. So I decided that I would take refuge in a bathroom that was near the entrance of the hunting grounds. I ducked into a stall but someone found me there. They grabbed my arm and said that I must give a message to one of my friends that I went to school with (this person was highly into the super natural and the wiccan religion) and that I should tell her that a certail person was looking for her. I nodded and agreed with anything that the person said and when I awoke there were imprints on my forearm like someone had been grasping my arm with great force. I still find this dream odd to today. When I told this person she acted nonchalantly and said that she would get in touch with that spirit. I still think that she is crazy but I can't to this day explain the finger prints that were on my arm...
That's crazy!
I had a few odd dreams. One was a month or so ago, and my friends and I were all animal-people, and I was a guy for some reason (I'm really a girl) and we were just enrolled into this school...now here's where the transition sudden gets erased from memory, but it's still the same dream, anyway, I was on a white sandy beach, when all of a sudden this alien ship appears, and I run over to the nearest beach house, and knock on the door, someone opens it and see it as well. I did this until I reached one house where I fought the thing. I shot at it once, then it shot back, then I woke up.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 05:01 AM

Wow Kat.. that is quite an intense dream that you had.

Linnea.. that's odd. Seems like something that I would dream right now as my tteth had just started to hur me again for no apparent reason! Why do they hurt!? Make them stop. I'd like to pull them all out... O_O

And Zea... that's really sad. I'll have to look into what all these dreams mean. Saying goodbye to a friend is always really hard and also sad.

My dream where I died. I spent most of the timre dead. I started out in S. Korea when I look up and N. Korea is bombing us. I determine that there is nowhere to hide and decide to just sit on the ground and await my destiny. I got blown up in the bombing and everything went white for a long time. I was left with only my thoughts about what had happened and what might have happened had it not. And then I find myself in a room. I'm reliving all my favorite memories and having a great time until I realize that its just like a screen show and I don't really have any impact on the films. I go to a window and look out and see that I'm in a train "car" on a track with a lot of other cars. I look into one and se my hubby. I jump out of my own car and run across space and time into his, climbing through the window. At first he doesnt se me or notice that I'm there until I pick up a key from a desk. At first he sees it as floating and then notices that I'm holding it in my hand. We pummel eachother with questions like, "What happened? How did you get here? How did you die?" And then I wake up. I don't think that is has any real impact in my life but maybe this is what death is like. If you go to heaven, you get to live your best memories over and over and if you go to hell, you live over your bad memories? I'm not really sure though...

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:02 AM

Well, here's another of my dreams:

It was night and we were in my classroom and we were handing in our music assignments but then it changed a bit and we were in a room somewhat between a Theatre and a Pokemon stadium. We had to act out our music assignment which was now like a beauty contest Pokemon style. When it came to my turn (we were in groups of 3-5) I hadn't listened to the instructions and when my group leader threw a stick of dynamite at me I had no idea what to do. Another team member then threw hers at The group leader and I did as well. The scene changed back to the classroom where one of my class mates was handing in an edited music video he'd done. in it was a sketch style person with lizard lips. He was walking through the jungle and then all of these other lizard lipped people come down with him. But in the background everyone's asking questions about it like another class mate said "so you recalibrate the protons" or some thing like that and I said so you used MS paint? and he would reply with yes or no idea. Then it finished and we were sitting in front of the Electronic Whiteboard and on the screen was the real video Viva la Vida "painting" and background style. I can't remember the rest.

It was odd O-o'

Last edited by zeapear; 01-17-2010 at 05:05 AM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-17-2010, 05:06 AM

@zephi: that is kind of a neat idea about heaven and hell... you ever read 'the five people you meet in heaven'? it was written by the guy who wrote, 'tuesdays with morrie'... reading your dream made me think of that book...

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:08 AM

remembering my dream has made me go listen to Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" again XD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 05:12 AM

I dreamt I was being chased by my friends snakes once and ran up a tree to get away from them. and then I look over and see my other friend up another tree also running from snakes. the thing that special about this dream is that 3 people had it. First, the friend that was in the tree next to me dreamt about being chased by Katie in snake form and ran up a tree. the next night Katie dreamt about being a snake and chasing Squeaky. then a week later I have this dream where I'm going through all these dream spaces at the end (I don't remember much else about the dream except a store and flying before that) and I wander into this one where snakes are chasing Squeaky. it was odd.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:14 AM

That's rather odd Kat o3o