AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2011, 12:02 AM

This is a certain story...a story of hope, revenge and blood...

All the humans and all the living beings have a destiny, a cruel destiny that can end in different ways...we all share the death, we are born, we live our lives and we end up in this state....or....do we...?

At the beginning, the angels and demons took the spirits and souls of the good and bad beings, however, with the time, the spirits and souls on the Earth were too many for the angels and demons. The heaven and the hell had an agreement, there was going to be one being, supreme to everyone else on the Earth, this being was going to take charge of the spirits and souls on the Earth and put order.

With an unknown strength, the angels and demons could create a supreme being, The Death, it had no gender, no emotions and one responsibility, take all the souls and spirits.

The Death could, easily, take the souls and spirits for thousands of years, until the great battle...

It is still unknown how it begun, but the demons and angels began to fight, despite of their agreement, they began to take souls and spirits once again, that made The Death fight for its respective "responsibilities".

Years have passed since the war begun....yet, this time, The Death planned something for the unpleasant angels and demons, he recruited assistants, they call themselves "The Death Helpers".

Our story begins with The Sign, The Death's favorite helper and Akane, his Human Slave.

----------

***Dear Reader, there might be some things that you won't understand when you read this roleplay, so I will post them here:

The Classes of the roleplay:

Impurities: The impurities were human souls that were sent to hell, they sold their bodies in order to escape, however, they paid the high price that they weren't going to be able to eat anything until the end of a 50 years period.

Some Impurities still have one part of themselves, a hand, their face, even a finger. They are black human shaped beings though.

Human Slaves: Human slaves aren't "alive", they are human souls that were rescued by an Impuritie, in order to pay their doubt, they have to sign a contract, stating that they will be the Impuritie's slave. Human Slaves can have supernatural abilities, such as super speed and telekinesis.

Additional Info: With the word "slave" they refeer to an actual slave, nothing sexual related.

Detectors: They are normal humans that can see and, as their name says, detect spirits, angels, demons, impurities, human souls and human slaves.

The detectors are often contacted by Death Helpers to locate a soul or a spirit.

Spirits: The spirits are souls that never had a body, these have a lot of shapes and forms, mostly from animals.

Human Souls: These are the dead people's souls.

Angels: Holy human souls. The angels have large wings and deadly weapons.

Demons: Evil spirits, evil human souls. These ones are more numerous than the Angels, yet, weaker.

The Universe: There are three groups of "organizations":

The first one is called "The Death Helpers", the ruler of this organization is the Death, the death helpers are, as its name says, Detectors, Impurities or Human Slaves who help the death to recolect the human souls and spirits, what they do is give the spirits and human souls a trial, so they will decide if they can go to the heaven or perish in hell.

The second one is the group of demons, this group is for demons only and its leader is Alastor, an ex elite angel, they want to take the human souls, good or not, to the hell, the death helpers always get in trouble with them for this reason along.

Finally, the "Light", this is the group of Angels, there are a thousands of them, however, there are 7 elite angels and 1 supreme angel, the supreme angel is the one who rules this group, his name is Aurus. The Light wants to eliminate all the spirits since they never were alive, again, the death helpers try to take the spirits to the heaven or hell according to its trial, but the angels only eliminate them, this is why both, the angels and demons, are enemies of the death helpers.

Our characters are in the neutral side of the organizations, in other words, they are death helpers, the main characters of the story are:

Name: The Sign
Gender: Unknown (He lost his male body, but it can be said that he is a male)
Class: Impuritie
Personality: The Sign is completely mad, he has a complex nature, but ALWAYS respects the rules.
Appearance: As an Impuritie, The Sign is nothing but a black human shaped form, his only remaining human parts are his hands, but he covered them with black gloves, he wears a huge black robe to cover his whole body as well, and always wears a peculiar mask.

Name: Akane
Class: Human Slave
Appearance: Akane has black long hair with crimson stripes, light cream skin and red eyes.
Height: 5'7"
Other: She has super speed and uses a dark knife.
Short Bio: Akane died when she was 21 years old in an accident, she didn't get to have a trial, however, The Sign took her as his Human Slave; they, eventually, began to recolect most of spirits and human souls in the world and become really close friends.
Personality: Akane is really reckless but rarely shows an emotion, she is really stubborn, yet, she always obeys her master (The Sign)

Name: Sarita
Gender: Unknown (but because of the flowing hair the shadow has, she leans more to being a female)
Class: Impuritie
Appearance: Just a shadowy figure, showing a bit of curves, and has flowing black hair.
Personality: Very seductive and a huge flirt, she likes being playful and most of the time she makes her job like a game. Yet when she is serious she can be scary professional, she gets the job done perfectly.

Name: Hugh Belial
Age: Unknown (He has been Sarita’s slave for quite some time now, but he looks around 20)
Class: Human Slave
Appearance:
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/s...y/Anime202.jpg
Hair color//length//style: Black//Shortish//A clean kind of messy
Eye color: Golden
Height: 6’4”
Other: He likes to dress in formal wear most of the time.
Bio: He was a lost soul, he doesn’t quite remember what his life was like, but he thinks his fondness of formal cloths may indicate he was a business man. Sarita stumble upon him and took a liking to his looks and asked him to be her slave, and he accepted. Once he started his job he felt less self-destructive, he finally had a purpose and is extremely loyal to Sarita; even being a bit protective of her.
Personality: Stoic is the only word that can describe him at this point. His very proper and cool to contrast or balance out his mistress’ playful nature. ***

----------

It was a cold and dark day, The Sign and Akane were out to play, they had to take care of a huge spirit, a big and dangerous spirit...
"GURAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!! GURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUCH!!!!" A huge beast howled with rage, it was destroying the environment around it and eating all the trees and objects that were nearby.

"It seems that it is an evil spirit..." Akane said in a cold tone of voice. ". . . Master...?" She glanced at The Sign.
"Ha-ha! There's a huge bag of plasma right there!" The Sign replied in a silly tone of voice and a ridiculous pose.
"Should we get it now...?" The emotionless woman replied, trying to convince his master that the spirit could be dangerous for alive beings.
"Yeah, yeah, did you bring the portal...?" The masked man walked up to her.
"Here..." She handed him a book.
"HieHieEhiehIEhieHie...I will be right back..." The black male jumped over in front of the creature.
"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!" It yelled at him
"Now, now...don't be so mad at me HieHiEhIe...I will just take you to.....the hell..." He drew a black sword and waited patiently for the creature to react.
"GUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!" The huge spirit charged at him, yet...
-SLASH-
. . .
The spirit fell down unconsciously as The Sign opened the book he was holding.
"Portal..." He placed his finger on one of the pages "...open!" Suddenly, a huge black hole opened from the book and sucked the colossal monster.
"That was WAY too easy..." He laughed.
"I think we should go now, Master..." His Human Slave appeared behind him.
"Wait! We must wait for a new partner, The Death gave us an order, didn't it....?" The Sign replied.
"Oh, yes, my Master, sorry for my ignorance...." Akane apologized.

Last edited by AAVM; 10-21-2011 at 01:30 AM..

perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2011, 03:57 AM

AAVM:

On cue, another black figure and a male dropped from a tree that had been spared from the creatures rampage. The woman was fanning herself gentle with a rather large fan, her staight chocolate brown hair flowing around where her face should have been. The male stood right behind, acting somewhat like her shadow, his gaze looking at the two other creatures in the area. His eyes scanned the two, analyzing the two as the slowly approached them, paying particular attention to the shadow figure and the book that it had been holding. As they came to stand infront of the two, Sarita gentle folded her fan and gentle crossed her arms. Something that seemed to be a smile came to her faceless head.

"Impressive to say the least, I'm to assume you are to be my new partner? Sarita is the name, a pleasure to meet you." She purred lightly and extending one of her hands out to the other figure. Her companion, Hugh came to stand infront of the female and extended his hand to her. "Hugh, Hugh Belial, in advance, please excuse any inappropiate things my master may come to say or do. Please take care of us." He bowed his head lightly while he waited for the other human to take his act of greeting. The shadow humphed quite loudly and folded her arms back to her body, shifting her wieght to one side.

"And please excuse my servant if he is a kill joy, I can't seem to get it through his head that life should be fun." The shadow stood next to The Sign nudging him in a joking manner. A glare from her companion was responded with a 'pfft'

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2011, 04:20 AM

"HieHIEhiehIe...so you are Sarita, huh...?" He suspired slightly, though it sounded really creepy because of his distortioned and different tone of voice. "Akane..." On the other hand, The Sign's Human Slave imitated the tall man's action. "I don't quite understand why would The Death call someone like you, we are nothing alike..." He tilted his head slightly to the left. The Sign was the kind of person who didn't enjoy to have companions, the word "friend" itself didn't exist for him, his only "companion" and closest "friend" was Akane.

Even though The Sign wasn't happy with The Death's decision, he decided to give it a try to Sarita, "She seems to be fun..." He thought and giggled slightly, still tilting his head.

Last edited by AAVM; 10-20-2011 at 04:48 AM..