nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2012, 07:36 AM

"oh" She said as she looked down. "and no offense but why would i? i mean the point of that was for that was so that we could talk, and we already did that." she responded as she waited awkwardly for her response.

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 07-06-2012, 05:09 PM

"yeah I know, but we could always talk more. But if you don't want to, that's fine too." he shrugged and got up from the couch, getting ready to leave.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2012, 04:15 AM

she sighed feeling like a real big jerk, "sure yeah i just gotta run some errands first then i guess ill be there. Want me to bring some boxes?" she asked setting down her cup.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 07-13-2012, 01:31 AM

"Sure. i have a few, but i've gotten a few extra things in the past several months that make it so i don't have enough boxes for everything. so maybe five medium boxes should work." he smiled his best most heart warming smile that would make any girl melt because of his angelic side. "thanks for giving me a second chance."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-15-2012, 08:04 PM

"i'm giving you a second chance at a friendship i can't promise anything else, i'll bring the five medium boxes in about two three hours." The smile did not melt her heart because she was still mad for everything that happened.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-23-2012, 08:57 PM

"okay, that sounds fine." he turned and left. He knew that he had a lot of stuff a head of him that he needed to work through, and being her boyfriend wasn't too low on the list. He knew it would take effort, but soon enough, he would reach his goal and be happy for a bit. He went to his car and sighed, unlocking the door before getting in. He then drove to his apartment and started cleaning up a bit more.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2012, 09:01 PM

Tasha shut her door and grabbed a cup of hot tea, she needed to take a bubble bath a think about all that had happened and clear her head before she went to his apartment. She was still embarrassed by what had happened and she did not know what to do about it .

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-23-2012, 09:10 PM

nickolay took a break about half an hour into cleaning to go to the store to buy some tea. He had noticed that there was a box of chai spice tea on Tasha's counter, so he got a box of that and went back to his apartment and made himself some tea, tried it, and added some French vanilla syrup and boiled some milk because he didn't have a steamer, yet. He mixed it together to make a London fog, and enjoyed the tea much more that way. The tea was good, it just needed a little extra push to be geat. He then waited for it to cool down a little and finished cleaning his living room.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2012, 06:36 PM

tash got to his apartment with boxes and as soon as she walked in started to laugh at him, when he asked what she replied with "a true london fog is made with earl grey tea." she smiled though as she saw what he tea he had at his house. "so where do you want to start? i just got the move in date it's next saturday."