sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2013, 01:09 AM

Well that does explain how she figured it out, but really can I believe such a story about a magic song. "Play me the song"

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2013, 01:13 AM

I respect her wish and grab my cello. The song flows so easily now, it is so unlike any other song I have learned. There is no memories of it seeming forced, there is never a single flaw. I rarely play it outside the woods, my woods. I play the song and something strange happens, there is a breeze. I open my eyes to see my thought of the woods had brought me back to my landing, the day flowers now slumbering quietly while the night bloomers waiting for a wake up call. I continue playing and can hear small bells as the buds open and the flowers join in my song.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2013, 01:18 AM

I am beginning to understand the power of this song, I pull my violin from it's case and join her. The song is so natural yet I have not heard this part of it before. The song seems to be moving my fingers in time, I see it. My path is back but there is something new about it, there are little blue butterflies flying up from within the blooming flowers. Aleicia begins to sing along, the words matter not, for it it mattered she could be saying "lalala". She stops and looks at me, I stop in return and meet her gaze. There is something familiar yet strange about this sensation.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2013, 01:20 AM

I cannot help myself now, I hope I do not draw her away. The branches help me by grabbing out instruments, I make them continue the song for us. I lean in slightly, and gently kiss her.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2013, 01:21 AM

Nothing feels unnatural about this, yet she is a girl. I return the kiss and see she is getting embarrassed. I pull away and ask "do you do this kind of thing often?".

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2013, 01:24 AM

"Would you believe me if I said this never happens?" I cannot believe I kissed her, I do not even know if I will see her again. I try and force a smile but it feels like it is weak and shy. I might have scared her, she might not come back.

Last edited by ana-loli; 01-30-2013 at 07:53 AM..

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2013, 07:59 AM

She looks as though if it were possible she would be shrinking right now. She seems so small and shy. I watched a blush rise in her cheeks and leaned close to her. "I would not have kissed back had I not liked it." The blush on her face intensified and I am fairly certain I heard a squeak. I stand upright and before my eyes she vanished.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2013, 08:01 AM

I cannot believe she said that, could she actually like me? Is she teasing me? The only thing I know is I have to get out of here. It has been a while since the mist would listen to my heart, no sooner do I finish my though than I am carried away in a blinding fog. I do wish to see her again but this is too frightening. I pull out my cello and begin to practice. I need to get her out of my head.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2013, 08:08 AM

I walk back towards my house trying to recall all I can about this strange girl and the even stranger place. I do not know if I will see her again but things felt comfortable with her around. Before long I reach my house. It is no issue for me to come and go, I live alone. I let myself in and start playing the song. This song seems to be stronger than earlier, like it is alive almost. I must go back there as soon as I can.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2013, 04:06 PM

The night is long and I cannot keep my mind form wondering to thing interesting new girl. I think about the woods, the song, the plants and of course I cannot help but recall the kiss and out separation. I feel like such a fool. The sun slowly rise and I realize sleep is something for restful mind. I wait a while longer before getting ready to go out. I Need only to see her one more time but that is likely no longer possible after my disappearance yesterday. I finally stir and get ready for school.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2013, 07:15 PM

I have to go to work. Yesterday was very strange, after work I will check the path again and at least leave her a note. I want to know more about that strange place, it defies all logic.

The work day goes by slow, packing medical supplies is not a fun job by any means. When I am done it is time to head back. I wrote a small note during break, asking her to keep in touch so I can learn more about the science defying woods. It is not long until I am walking along the path and reach the landing. She is not here. I did not really expect her to be here. I pull out my violin and with no song or sound in mind begin to play, the note is taken from my bag and blows away in the direction we went yesterday to her house. I know she will get it.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2013, 07:20 PM

School is done, play rehearsal has another hour and than it is off to work. I wish I could go to the woods now but I have to wait until after my shift. I am up on the catwalk, have the the backstage door open but there is no wind. Well there wasn't a wind. This strong wind, with a familiar feel about it blows up a piece of paper to me. It is a note from Serena.

"Aleicia, the place we were yesterday defies everything I know. I understand not much of it can be understood but I would like your help in learning more about it. I hope we can teach in touch. Serena"

She has been captivated by the woods. If I am correct she is there right now, I pull out some paper and write a quick response while the wind is lingering in the narrow space. The second I finish it is lifted from my hands and on it's way to the landing. I hope it get's there on time.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2013, 09:32 PM

I am about to return when a page of paper blows in front of me. It was a note. "Serena, you seem to have unlocked some of the secrets on your own. If you need me use the wind. Aleicia" So vague? Does that mean she would really prefer not to talk to me. I do hope she will help, also I do wish to know more of her as well. I return home, it is time to do some cleaning.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2013, 09:35 PM

Two days have gone by since her first note, there has only been the one. Did she not like my response? Does she strictly want information and not companionship? I roll over onto my stomach and look down onto the stage. I do not think she would mind a small note, I haven't been able to go to the woods. Maybe she thinks I am ignoring her. Maybe she never got my reply. I take a piece of paper and write her a new note. I fold the paper as a crane and with a hum send it on its way.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-07-2013, 06:33 AM

I have yet to stop wondering about that strange place, and the girl I found within. I have written several letters but none seem to capture my questions, or intent well enough. It would be easier to just speak with her but I do not want to lead her to false notions. I think she is a lovely girl but I have never been with a girl before, she is the first girl I have ever kissed. I want to befriend her, and I want to return to that lovely place but it seems as it was were nothing more than a distant dream now. I open the window and in comes a small letter. It is from Aleicia, "Serena, I know it has only been a few days since we spoke but in order to help you understand the woods I think it would be best if you met me there. Please meet me at the landing, 7pm, tonight." It is four now. I look around my apartment and try and find an outfit a bit more suiting for the hike. When the clock hits 6 I will begin walking to the landing. I have so many questions to ask her.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 AM

I walk down to the landing early. I want to get there before she does, maybe do a little playing while I can. I hope she got my letter. I hope I wasn't being too forward. I walk through the path to the landing, take a spot high atop one of my wooden companions and begin to practice. It is about 6:30 now, she should be her in half an hour. I allow myself to drift off into my playing, this song is new but I like it so far. The note gently echo in the breeze and the flowers join in my melody. I have so much I wish to speak to her about.