AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 09-06-2014, 04:41 AM

"Forever is a long time without love."

Seiri sighed heavily, another damn night in exile. Well, he had to eat every now and then so here he was at the local mom and pop store. After having spent some time in the human realm anyway with his late wife, he was pretty good at being able to blend in. Like right now, standing in the frozen selections aisle staring at the ice cream choices, he was wearing a sleeveless zip-up hooded top in charcoal grey, low slung black pants that fit him like a second skin. Between where the top ended and the pants rested on his hips, his navel was semi exposed along with the silver curved rod that made up the belly piercing he'd gotten during one of his stupid drinking binges.

Black combat boot covered toes tapped the linoleum floor in boredom and mild irritation. Why did humans have to have some many flavors of ice cream? Metal clinking from the bracelets on his wrist as he reached out to the door as he finally made his decision, grabbing a pint of Ben&Jerry's Half Baked flavor, he moved on towards the meat department, tongue rolling the lollipop he was currently sucking on. He was so bored with life currently, maybe something interesting would happen soon.

((TanaChan: I got it up, sorry its not all that great really, but mind was distracted.))

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-06-2014, 09:57 PM

Quinn turned down the ice-cream aisle, a little basket in hand and stood next to Seiri as he looked at the different flavors and frowned. "What happened to jut vanilla, chocolate and strawberry." He grumbled for a moment before his eyes landed on Cookies and cream. "Oooo!" He exclaimed and quickly grabbed a quart. "Hmm...I suppose I should get actual food...last sweets binge did not go so well." He said to himself and turned to go, only to walk right into Seiri. "Shit!" He yelped and backed away, he knew what Seiri was and his eyes widened in slight panic. "I haven't tried to get back in since the last time! I have done nothing wrong!" He hissed as he backed away slowly, only to back into a display of stacked ice-cream cone boxes. He froze and closed his eyes. His only thought at the moment was 'Well shit...maybe he'll make it clean at least.'

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-08-2014, 10:10 PM

Grunting as he was bumped into, the raven haired male turned to glance at who bumped him, ruby tinted shades covering his ruby colored eyes from the public. He'd gotten so tired of all the questions about his eyes. A delicate eyebrow lifted in confusion about what the other was speaking of, at least until Seiri got a 'feel' of him. Watching the ice cream cone display jostle and a few boxes fall off, he quietly cussed as people stopped to stare. "Kid, I don't know what you are talking about." He replied gruffly, lifting one hand up to brush his bangs back and out of his face. He had planned to turn away, but something seemed to grab his attention, and he really looked at the other.

"It can't be... Cecilia..."

It was spoken so quietly, but the emotions behind it quite possibly carried it to the other demons sensitive ears. Shock, confusion, then anger. The emotions flittered till resting at the last, his face starting to tint red and his own aura sparking around his body, not that the humans would notice. "I really don't know who you are, or what game you are playing, but you would do well to stay away from me!" Seiri hissed in his anger before he spun on his feet and stormed away, the basket in his hand near cracking from the pressure. Not even paying attention anymore, he just grabbed food quickly and went to the check out, anger slow to calm as his thoughts raced through his memories from so many years ago.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-09-2014, 12:42 AM

Quinn followed after the black hair demon, grabbing his own groceries.
Once out side he forced Seiri to turn around , "what are you talking about? I'm not this...Cecilia person...my name is Quinn, I am certainly not a chick." He growled once he was sure this demon did not mean to end his life, he may have just gotten up here a year...or was it two ago. That did not mean he wanted to be scared of Hunters the rest of his long life.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2014, 05:49 AM

It should have been obvious, but a pissed demon is not something one wanted to be around. But maybe, after he had learned to hide his emotions so well, it wasn't obvious he was pissed. Feeling a hand grab him, he turned toward the direction the hand pulled him, his one empty coming up and grabbing onto the throat of the other. Ruby eyes glittered in rage as he saw the other demon. "I thought I told you to leave me alone!" He growled, canines more pronounced as the glamour he used to blend in started to waver.

Letting go of the other and shrugging the hand away, he adjusted the grocery bags in his hand so that both hands were full now. "Waste of my time." He murmured as he walked to the closest shadow, enveloping himself in his own aura to teleport to his home. It wasn't often that he used his powers anymore, and even when he did, he never used enough to register on any alarms if he was being watched. For all he knew, with him having been up here for nearly half a millennium, they might have forgotten about him altogether. Sighing, Seiri removed his sunglasses and let the glamour drop as he entered the entryway before stepping into the kitchen and putting his food away, though some stuff he left out to cook for his dinner tonight, plus the leftovers for another night.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-10-2014, 11:59 AM

Quinn's eyes widened as his throat was grabbed and he sat on the ground once he was let go. "I..." was al he got out before Seiri was gone and he groaned. What had he done to deserve this? Oh...right, the whole reason he was up here in the first place, and now there was another demon in the neighborhood and an old one to boot. Quinn stood up and dusted himself off before he got on the bus to head home himself.
Once in the apartment building he grumbled as kids ran around him until he snapped at them, rather loudly, getting the ire of their Mother whom he snapped at as well to control her brats or he would and they wouldn't like it. He slammed his door hard enough that it swung back open a little as he made his way to the kitchen to put his food away. The empty refrigerator looked better now that it had a few items in them.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2014, 06:00 AM

Letting out a breath, the raven demon tugged out the hair band and finger-combed his hair back into a high ponytail. Adjusting the earbuds from his ipod, Seiri expertly began slicing up the vegetables, setting those in an asian-style marinade. Cubing up some tender steaks, he threw them into another bowl, also with the same marinade. Letting that sit for a few minutes, he set a pot of water on the stove top to boil then began measuring some powders, seasonings and spices. When the water came to a boil, he threw in the seasonings and the pound of clams he had set to the side. Getting the wok out from the cabinet, he heated up some peanut oil and threw in the meat. When those were nice and browned, he added in the vegetables. Turning the heat down and setting the timers for both, he went to his front door.

Stepping outside, he did raise an eyebrow at seeing his neighbors door open, but shrugged it off and pulled out a pack of menthols. Pulling a stick out, he put the stck between his lips, switching the pack for the lighter, he lit the end. Exhaling a puff of smoke, he felt more of the stress of the day leak away.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-18-2014, 12:47 PM

Quinn came out of his apartment, cursing rather loudly when he realized that his door was open. He stepped outside with a pan in his hand grumbling. He dumped the unrecognizable burnt lump that was supposed to be his food and dumped it into the trash bin outside and for good measure threw the pan and the spatula in there as well and kicked the bin. "stupid..." Quinn muttered under his breath a rather long list of curse words in several dead languages as well before he sat on the step. He then noticed Seiri and put his head on his knees. "Damn it...just fucking kill me already, I can't even feed myself unless it uses that micro whatcha hoozit, and even then half the time it blows up."

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2014, 06:58 AM

It had been peaceful outside. Seiri could feel the stress and anger of the day leaving him with every exhale of nicotine filled smoke. Glaring to the side as he heard the other exiting from the open door, he too was cursing mentally in every language he knew. Counting down from 100 in at least five languages, he reopened his ruby eyes, blatantly staring as he mentally compared this demon to the angel that was his wife. Sharp contours where she was round and softer, not quite as tall, eye the wrong shade. Its just that, yes, at first glance they could have passed for twins.

"I am not going to kill you. Not worth the effort." He dismissed rather flippantly. Taking a last drag, he flicked the butt out into the grass, not caring if the butt was still burning or if it started a fire in the grass. "Come on. If you're hungry I made some dinner." The raven offered as he walked back into his home, door left open if the other followed. Stirring the meat and vegetable mixture, he pulled it off the fire and placed it in a serving dish before checking the rice cooker and soup. Finding both done to satisfaction, he pulled out plates and bowls, setting the plates on the table while serving up the soup, bowls placed on top of the plates. Next came the silverware set next the plates. Last to reach the table was the beef mixture and the rice in separate serving dishes. "Sorry, its my Asian influence night; Oyster Miso Soup and Beef stir fry." Was the explanation if the other followed him.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-19-2014, 08:38 AM

Quinn sighed in relief that he was not going to die today, but that left the thought of food, his stomach growling quite loudly at the invite to share food. He did not need to be told twice and quickly followed after the older demon. He took a seat and Quinn gave an almost shy smile at the older demon. "Thank you, and do not appologize, I just appreciate that you are feeding me instead of killing me..." Quinn fell silent for a moment and looked at Sieri with questioning dark blue eyes just a few shades shy of being black. He certainly did not expect to be invited for dinner when just a few hours ago he had been choked by this demon for getting to close and annoying him. "Why are you helping me? And where did you learn to cook? I have tried for the last two years with no success." His cheeks flushed lightly, tinting pale skin a light shade of pink.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-07-2014, 10:17 PM

I am so sorry, so much has been going on at work and such its ridiculous. But things should be getting better as I'm getting less hours. In some ways yea its all good, but others it annoying.

For the most part, it seemed Seiri was quite intent on ignoring the younger demon. In truth, he was still warring with himself on just what was really going on. Would the higher beings really be pissed off enough with him to create someone that looked so much like his dead wife. Glancing at the other male again, he sighed. It was too much to continue on with his hatred and anger anymore. Cecilia had taught him that, among other things.

"You're welcome. And like I said, not worth the effort to kill...Cecilia...My wife taught me, along with a few others when we both decided to live here in the human realm." He responded honestly, though typically that was not easy for the raven demon. Unless of course one was in his trust. "I've lived in the human realm for many decades." He shrugged haphazardly.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-07-2014, 11:26 PM

"Sh-she's gone isnt she?" He asked softly his shoulders drooping as he took a few bites and smiled, this was really good, and so much better than what he had tossed into the trash just a few moments ago. "Decades...that's a long time. I only recently got sent up here." He murmured and turned to look at the window outside, shaking his head after a few moments he went back to his food.