Ailyse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 01:00 AM

Information will come later, but for now Kinezono will start the story o-o''

Ailyse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 01:16 AM

Background
The Xyrian empire is at peace while the other two nations are at war over the crystal mines.

The Foixne Crystal is a power source of a city. It gives 'electricity' and other sources of energy when needed. Made by elite scholars from crystal ores farmed at the crystal mines. Depending on the colour it shines, it will tell of the city's life style.

Characters
Ailyse Nvaix
An archer of supreme skills of bow and arrows.
Job: elemental sniper
Description: A master at archery, her family background is with medicine. From an early age, mastered the techniques to become a renowned medic known across the land of Xyrian. Her mother is crazy from the death of her father many years back, therefore her mother lives with Ailyse's aunt, her mother's sister. Ailyse's cat, Coffee, has retractable wings making him a very special kitty. He was a gift for Ailyse from her late father for her 2nd birthday.

Kinezono Rivyain
A magician of unimaginable dreams.
Job: high magician
Description: Loaded with dreams and imagination, Kinezono is a magician on his way to High Wizardry. Having come from a middle class family of magicians, he often skips classes to read magic books from his grandfather's library and practice magic on his own with his friends. Often hidden from the world, he prefers to be either by himself or by his loved one. He dreams to be the greatest Warlock of all times, but he will have to face the challenges of hi world to get to his goal.

[picture here]Reikon ???
???
Job: alchemist
Description:

more coming soon.. later.. @~@

Kinezono

Old 03-22-2008, 01:27 AM

A long time ago, long before the kingdoms of the Earth were created, several Empires dominated the land. A land full with magic, story, and legend. Creatures roamed the land while man was trying to survive in these newly created Empires by dominating the characters that lived in the plains, oceans, and mountains. As the rules of the ages became to be established in all of these territories, a golden age of man seemed to emerge... and in that planet, on a particular Empire, a young man just awakened. A new day for him and the rest of the Xyrian empire.

"Hmm.", he thought as he awakened. "I dunno what to do today, but... certainly I ain't gonna go to the Ministry today." He usually skipped the Ministry of Education courses, since he was always trying to take over the world in his little universe. He thought, as such, that he could learn by himsef all he needed. And learn he did, either alone or in the company of his loved one, in adventurous trysts around the Empire. His loved one....

"Ailyse..."

He dressed quickly while getting a cup of hot chocolate. Only thing to keep him in high spirits in the long hours in the morning. He said goodbye to his mother, and went out in a hurry. He needed to see Ailyse... now.

"Kinezono Rivyain!... COME BACK HERE AND EAT! God, kids today..." His mother shouted as he blurred away in the distance. "Hmm... dreaming about new possibilities... never stop dreaming, my angel..." As Lady Rivyain looked in at the sky, a subtle smile drew in her face.

Down the main street, Kine ran with a renewed spirit. "It's always a beautiful day... wonder what new things we'll be gettin' to know..." Ailyse's house shined in the distance. Her golden house was always a treat to anyone's eyes. Magnificent and luxurious.

"Ailyse..."

He knocked, and waited for his love to come to the door, so both of them could start a new day in Xyrian.

Ailyse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 01:44 AM

Hearing loud knocks on the front porch, she hurried in a haste to put her clothes on and rushed down the stairs to open the doors.

Squinting her eyes to adjust to the bright light outside, she saw a silhouette of a tall young man. She opened her mouth to say something of the lines, 'Do I know you?' when she saw him. Her love, Kinezono of the Rivyain family.

Overjoyed that he had visited her so early in the morning, wrapped her arms around the young man in an embrace and whispered in his ears, "Good morning, love."

Remembering her manners, she removed her hands from the man and smiled, a loving smile, at him.

"What are you doing here today?" she asked in a questioning tone, even though she already knew why he was here.

Kinezono

Old 03-22-2008, 02:29 AM

He looked at her for a long time, without saying one word. He always enjoyed looking at her, and enjoying the pleasure of her company. Of course, she always had a very interesting appel to her, as regarded by her own beauty. The utter happiness that this immense beauty stunned him always, like if it were the first time he saw her. He, in fact, fell to the proverbial "falling all over for her again."

"Hm? Sorry." He excused himself. He blushed, embarrased he hadn't said anything for a long pause. "I just drifted out." He cleared his throat, in an effort to compose himself. "Well, today I feel like going to the Zenorian steppes to get Wild Hurion eggs."

She smiled. Of course she knew the answer, since he had promised her the night before. That last night, she still remembered him holding her close to him, kissing her soft lips while caressing her hair. As they looked at each other, they started talking about the day ahead of them, still in the passionate haze of their dreaminess.

"Hurion eggs." He said. "I'll get Hurion eggs for you tomorrow morning." She looked at him a little surprised. Hurion eggs were huge shells deposited by Hurion in the plains of the Zenorian steppes, each weighing 200 pounds each. The shell was thick and extremely valuable for jewelry. yolks could feed an entire family for days. However, Wild Hurion eggs were difficult, if not impossible, to get without a horde of armed men. Hurion were notoriously savage, able to aliminate any prey with his long, sharp beak. A 15-ton bird with a razor sharp beak always made its point.

He looked at her, understanding her worry. "Psh, baby, what's the matter? It's only stupid birds. I am not gonna let that prevent me gettin' somethin' for ya and your family. Just you see. come with me and you'll see." He looked at her with his deep look, a look that always made her tremble in unimaginable ways, a look that inspired in her an undescribable feeling of affection and protection.

She looked back at him with her most gorgeous smile. She felt his arms going around her, while he kissed her down her neck. Nothing could go wrong when she was with him. She felt weak in his arms, and gave away to his passion in the starry night...

She felt his eyes now in expectation to go. Now, with that same smile of the night before, she caressed his face. She took his hand and looked at him.

"Let's go."

He returned the smile. The adventure was beginning.

Ailyse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 03:24 AM

Deep in thought as Kine pulled her across the vast streets and alley ways to the west gate.

The city of Syndiel was a gorgeous place, always full of music and laughter of children. The Foixne Crystal radiances in response to the life of the city, and here it's a brilliant pure white, which lights the city day and night, night being a subtle glow to guide people in the darkness.

Ailyse being the fully prepared person she is, brought along travel food to subdue the upset stomach when it arrives and a vast number of oridecon arrows and some supplies to make more if needed. Her signature bow, the Fameolni, adapted from the Phoenix tail and scales of the Couneir her late father had given her on her 5th birthday, his last shared birthday with her before he passed away. Some herbs for medical reasons were the last that she brought in a bag her kitty, Coffee was holding as he tagged along for the adventure.

Upon arrival of the west gate, clearly across town from where Ailyse lived. There was a line of merchants awaiting leave of the city and the guards were taking an awful long time to release them.

Kine sworn in a low voice that Ailyse couldn't hear and could care less for as Coffee just walked right on by the guards, without anyone noticing. She glared at the cat and all he did was wave his tail and continue forth.

"Evil cat.." she said out loud.

Pulling on her arm, Kine led her to the stairs leading to the top of the gate. "Hold on," he said as he gripped her hands tighter and they jumped down from the 20-some feet tall gate.

Kinezono

Old 03-22-2008, 04:07 AM

"Are you ok?" He asked, while helping her get up. He looked up the wall. "I'm ok, don't worry about me. lol." She replied. "No one has seen us. Not that it matters. What the hell they gonna do to us if they did?" He thought, repressing a desire to shout to them they had jumped over. "Now where the hell is that cat?"

He looked over his shoulder, and saw the kitty coming toward them. "Meh, kitty is smarter than he looks." Not a second later after he said this, Ailyse smacked him lightly in the head. "Ow." "Don't be mean to kitty", she giggled.

The kitty purred as the pressed his body against her legs. "You know, for a little kitty, Coffee is increibly smart." "Yea yea, kitty is teh smeks; we know.", he said with a smile, looking at kitty. "It's blue eyes are intriguing."

"Yea, I know, but we have to hurry against or the sandstorm will difficult our path. Sun is almost over the mountains. Let's get going." she remarked.

And so they went. Coming down the path along the edge of the mountain that led to Syndiel, Kine noticed something moving in the bushes alongside them. He put his staff at ready.

"What is that?" Ailyse asked. "I dunno, just stay back." He held Coffee close to him while Kine went to investigate. Peering over the bushes, a head popped from behind them.

"AAAAaaah, what the hell!? Reikon, dammit!!" Kine shouted at the figure.

"Lol, I was just trying to scare you, you nubs." Reikon laughed. "You two are too funny. And besides, you didn't invite me to play with you. I just get bored you know." He said, pouting.

Ailyse giggled again. Kine sighed. "Yo kid, this is heavy stuff. This ain't playtime. I just thought of getting Hurion eggs for our families and making a jewel circlet for Ailyse with the shells. That's not good for a little alchemist like you."

"Meh, I'm sixteen. And I'm only three years younger than you two. If you can go, I can go. Besides, dun ya guys wuv me?" Reikon looked at them with the puppy-eyed expression he used with them everytime he wanted something. He knew they wouldn't say no.

Kine sighed again. "Fine, you can go. But where is your girl? She ain't coming?" "Bleh, she stayed to help Dad making some kind of potions. I want to go play now."

Kine thought to decide what to do. Ailyse embraced Kine from behind. "Honey, let him go with us. His Dad always lets him go out of the city if you go with him. And we might need his potions if needed." Kine finally agreed. "Very well, come, but be careful, ya nuby." Reikon shouted gleefully. "ALRIGHT! LET'S GOOOOO."

"Meh, what did I got into?" Kine thought jokingly. As he held Ailyse by her waist, Reikon marched triumphantly in front of them, waiting to enjoy a new day of adventure with his friends.

Ailyse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 04:33 AM

(Hey, I so don't talk like that = ='' you stuck words in my mouth. Lets do a shorter version instead of those long posts @~@)

Running by the riverside with Ailyse taking lead, they passed the outpost with the guards sound asleep. Reaching the edge of the forest they took a step into the desert.

Slowing down to see how the group was doing, she saw Coffee sitting in Reikon's cart licking himself as she shook her head and eyed the cat.

Kine came up as asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said pointing to the cat.

Kinezono

Old 03-22-2008, 07:12 AM

"So the kitty is licking himself." Kine remarked with a smile. "Let him be for a while, the way is going to be long."

Ailyse looked at him. She felt in him a deep determination to get to his goal. Not just a simple adventure, it was the goal to attain something for his loved one. He was going to do this, for his love. And Kine felt this. And Ailyse felt it. And...

"I'M BORED!!" Reikon shouted. Taking one of his potions, he gave to Coffee to drink. the cat took a sip of the drink, and it instantly turned into a golden gryphon. He took off into the sky, wandering beyond visibility into the infonity of the sky.

"Oh my God, Reikon! What have you done to my kitty?" Alice demanded to know. "Wait, wait, you will see. I whispered something into his ear before he left. He's simply helping me get it."

"Get it...?" Alice didn't understand. Suddenly, from the heights, something like a meteor seemed to come down... down... down... aimed directly at out group.

"LOOK OOOUUTTT!" Kine shouted. All of them jumped away at the same time, as the object hit the spot where they were furiously. Kine approached, and looked at the crater. The object that had fallen was extremely hot, as the sands surrounding the impact site were crystallized. When the dust had cleared, he saw Coffee laying down, licking himself again, surrounded by several strange rocks, each no bigger than the size of a fist. They had a golden color, and seemed to have a rough, grainy surface. They glowed faintly.

"What the hell is that?" Kinezono asked. "Its COFFEEE!" shrieked Ailyse in happiness while she jumped in and hugged the cat. Kine looked at Reikon, obviously amused at his girl's innocence. "Women." Reikon said, shaking his head. "Anyway, these are Star Crumbs. I need them for explosives and acid creations. Coffee served well to get them transformed like a gryphon."

He turned. Shadowing him was Ailyse. She had a strange smile in her face. "Reikon." Reikon looked at her, half puzzled, half scared. "Yes, Aily?" "Um..." She stopped. Then the angry outburst, Ailyse seemed like spewing sulfur from her mouth. "NEVER AGAIN USE KITTY FOR YOUR EXPERIMENTS OH MY GOD! RAWR!" Reikon ran behind his cart as Ailyse kept scolding him for using the cat. All the while, Kine laughed at the scene. "Haha, c'mon, you two, we have a long way to go."

And so, they kept going; this time, Aylise holding the cat close to her. Reikon, by no means, was gonna come close to the kitty.

Ailyse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 07:46 AM

(LOL!)

Holding Coffee in her arms as they slowly walked forth. Traveling by feet across the desert was no easy task, running was out of the story. Ailyse moaned, "Are we there yet?" as she dropped Coffee to walk for himself and wrapped her arms around Kine as he dragged her forth. The cat sprinted in circles around them.

Reikon wandering forward as Kine had to carry Ailyse, he kept walking and walking until he was out of sight.

"Hey, hunny," Ailyse said.

"Hmm..?"

"Aren't we missing someone?"

"Uhh.. who are you talking about?"

"Umm.. something by the likes of Reikon?"

Kine dropped Ailyse butt first to the sand as he was dumb found that the boy was gone and started to yell, "Reikon!!"

Glaring at Kine for dropping her to the ground without any consent or notice sent Coffee to scratch him. Piff was the sound she made when she got up from the ground.

"Rei- OWW!!"

Snickering at him she walked a little ahead and saw a strange mound of sand with a foot sticking out and that foot was quite familiar.

"OH MY GOD!" Ailyse yelled as she tried to dig the boy out from the sand, "Reikon! Don't die!!" and found him camped under his cart eating some ice cream.

(edited : adding more)

"..."

Reikon smiled and raised his hand in a wave at seeing Ailyse. She dragged the boy from under neath the cart and smacked him hard.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" she yelled in his face as Reikon tried to cover his ears to nullify some of the sound. Ailyse stomped around a little bit off from Kine and Reikon in her own little world.

"Are you okay?" Kine asked the boy.

He nodded and looked over at what Ailyse was doing. One moment he saw her stomping around like a crazed woman, the next she was gone.

"Uhh.." Reikon tried to say something but instead settled on pointing at where Ailyse had just stood. The two boys ran over to where she had stood and found a deep hole.

Kinezono

Old 03-22-2008, 11:19 PM

"She fell."

"No kiddin'."

Kinezono and Reikon looked into the hole. They were worried about Ailyse. They saw her about 400 feet down, ready to call up to them.

"I'm ok; something cushined my fall! Wow this is fluffy!" She shouted while looking down and stomping on the surface she had fell to. A soft patch of what appeared to be cotton was underneath her. "Jump in?!"

"She crazy?" Reikon asked. Kine looked at him and humored him by nodding. "Well, time for me to jump in." Kine jumped. Reikon shrugged, "Meh, why not?", and followed Kine.

When they fell, the soft patch made them bounce back. Apparently something rubber-like was underneath the patch. "Weeee this is fun." Reikon said as he kept jumping up and down in the patch. Kine went to Ailyse, and then looked around.

"Some kind of cavern." They all looked around them now. They were inside an immense underground cave, with gems dotting the surface of the walls. They all shone brightly, since there appeared to be a powerful light coming from one end of the tunnel. The reflections of each gem and the light reflected on the others, making the tunnel be completely illuminated. The patch was also larger than they thought. On one side, the patch ended in the wall, and the other, about 50 meters in, it curved into the waters below. They saw that the bottom of the cave was covered in water, as in an undergroud river. Stone pillars went directly up from beneath the waters to the ceiling, making that part of the cave look like a true regal chamber.

"Karmon River." Ailyse said. "Yea.", said Kine, "But I thought Karmon was miles away from here?" "Apparently not." They looked in amazement. Kine headed toward the wall, and took a gem off the wall. "Meh, I can put this into my staff." So he carved the gem and gave it a proper jewel shape, and inserted it into the staff. This was be his 47th gem in. all decorating his staff. He took all gems he could find in his travels and carve them to shape to fit them in his staff. "One more; nice!"

"I heard that the waters of Karmon are unmeasurable." No one has ever been able to fathom how deep they are, or so I have heard." Reikon said. "Dad talked about some expedition that came here to do some research. Only one person came back, yelling about some dangers in the cave. He died like 2 weeks later, out of craziness."

"Damn, and now we're lost in here?" Kine said. "I think we better head up. As I have heard, the most dangerous creatures in here eat humans." Ailyse looked frightened. "Whats the matter, girl?", asked Kine. "Kine... how do you remember these creatures to be, from what you recall?"

"Um... About 75 meters in diameter, long neck, sharp teeth, and able to float in the water." He said, pacing back and forth, trying to remember. "Ah, and they like to rest against the walls of Karmon, and..." He stopped. "They have... soft fur... all over their body..."

He turned back sharply, but too late. Ailyse shrieked as two large glassy eyes stared at her.

Ailyse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-23-2008, 12:04 AM

(edit : fixed some spelling mistakes)

"Oh, hi Coffee," Ailyse said when she got back to her senses and patted the little feline as the two boys ducked for cover at what might of came after them.

Rooarr! the beast underneath them shirked and the cave amplifying it ten folds in echoes.

Coffee landed on her head and settled there as she helped the two boys stand up. The fur of this beast was soft and well groomed. Each strung of fur being a magnificent shade of red, tri-coloured moreso the illusion of fire in the form of hair or were they feathers..? Puzzled by what she had saw opened her mouth as to say something but never got the chance to since the beast shook them off to the water beneath.

Ailyse being unable to swim sunk until Kine remembered to save her. She gasped for air as they reached the surface with Coffee hovering over them in the air.

"Damn cat has wings," she thought to herself.

"Yes, damn cat," Kine replied to her even though she sworn she didn't say it out loud. Searching his surroundings for Reikon to see if he was alright, found him holding onto his cart. "Umm.. cart's float?"

At what Kine said she looked the same direction he was looking and found the funny sight of Reikon trying to get inside his cart. "I guess so?" she said almost letting go of Kine by mistake and grabbed him even closer in the end.

"..I ..c-an't br-th-"

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" she said "I'm sorry! I'm sorry.." and she started crying.

Kine reached over and grab her breasts and squeezed them hard and she was silent, blushing. Smiling at how he knows exactly what to do when she's frantic and then his thoughts grew perverted.

The cat landed in a thump on his head made him come back to reality as the beast was near if it isn't right over them.

Ailyse being useless as she has no spare hands to use her bow clung onto Kine as he tried to come up with a plan of what they should do. His first thought was to kill the thing and Coffee made a strange sound reow and he was out of ideas.

"Hunny! There's land over there!"

He looked at the direction Ailyse was pointing with her free hand and headed that direction. When they got on the land and saw Reikon already there setting up a fire in astonishment, because a fire was really uncalled for at a time like this.

"If your looking for that beast, it's no where in sight," he said starting to take off his clothes, "Same with Coffee."

Kine getting a spur of anger that Reikon was undressing himself in front of Ailyse started to say something, but then his left side was quite cold and empty. He turned to find Ailyse standing next to him, but he didn't. She had dissapeared.

Laughing at Kine "She's off to look for Coffee?" he said in an amused voice.

Knowing that the girl would be fine on her own, he settled next to Reikon and removed his wet clothes to dry. The two in their undies just looked at the sparks in the fire saying nothing.

Coffee came shooting at Kine's back without him knowing and thump the cat made impact, followed shortly was Ailyse glomping him and to his surprise she was completely dry. There was a sound, a song or was it a bird calling.

Reikon stood up in amazement as he said, "It's a Phoenix."

Kinezono

Old 04-05-2008, 12:54 AM

"A Phoenix."

"Yes."

<<...That's impossible...? That's a fire bird..>>

Kinezono looked from side to side. Nothing to be seen. He looked at Ailyse. Completely dry? He came up close to her, looking at her directly in her eyes. She looked at his own eyes, and blushed. She let out a moan of surprise as he squeezed her breasts. "Hmm, Ailyse, you're... dry."

"Well, yes, uhh... you know that Co- coff- coffee can mmm... dry ev- everything fa- fast with his uhhh... wings... oh god..." She was trying to say to him, catching up her breath in raptures of ecstasy. He knew she wanted it, lookin at her with desire.

"Ehem." Reikon cleared his throat. Both jumped back to reality at the sudden interruption. Looking at them suspiciously, he stood up. "Well, we still have the problem that we do not know where we are, how we are going to get back up there, or where the heck the Phoenix is."

"Again, a Phoenix...?" Kine said. "Isn't that a fire bird? And what I felt was fur; I'm sure. It's not possible that that was a Phoenix." "No, the ones in here are. As per your description, it MUST have been a Phoenix. These creatures fly illuminating Karmon for days at a time, and then come to rest at the borders of the river, effectively turning off the flames on their bodies with the cold waters. And then they remain in suspended animation for even longer periods of time. and just by the way, the way the researcher notes describe their bodies, they have leathery skin and leathery feathers that do not burn with the fire contact."

"..." Both Ailyse and Kine could not understand. It was amazing, to say the least. But danger surmounted, they had to decide what to do. "Ok, then... so far, we know we're in Karmon. As I also recall, Karmon can be used as a route to get to the Zenorian steppes. But in what direction?"

"Well, if you ask me, they are... that way?" Reikon said, looking at a compass. He has this unique ability to come up with all sort of gizmos from his cart.

"Ok, so fine; we have to way but, how about finding a WAY to navigate the river..." Ailyse asked. "Well, if you ask me, why don't we use... those to make a raft?"

Reikon pointed to an opening in the wall. Inside, another gigantic chamber, in which there was what appeared to be... a forest. "An underground forest...?"

A shriek came from behind them. Flying very rapidly toward them, a fiery creature opened its sharp, teeth-bearing beak.