Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-06-2011, 01:44 AM

"Obvious?" Alex asked? glancing over, He said "The only weakness i have that i know of, is that if i don't have anything related to my power, i'm just a normal person. As the the FBI, CIA thing, i haven't tried, but somehow i don't think it'll work, although...." He peered out the window, deep in thought. He looked over at her, "i'll give it a try on the way home." A few minutes later, they were there. It was a small building, nothing special. After they had gotten out, Alex dismissed the car, and walked in. pausing before the door, he looked around quickly. Taking a low crouch, he slowly opened the door and peered inside. It almost seemed liked he thought he was going to be ambushed.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-07-2011, 12:34 AM

Neva smirked when she heard him and shook her head, "that is true but there is a weakness to your power that you dont realize. I am not going to tell you till you figure it out, hopefully then you will realize." she said as she then followed him out of the car. She headed after him towards the door but when she felt him slow down she wondered what was going on and stayed close to him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-07-2011, 12:59 AM

Creating a mirror, Alex checked the corners just inside the door. Determining that the coast was clear, he entered the room. A few steps in, Alex held a finger up to his lips for Neva to be quiet. As they sneaked in, Alex moved carefully, planning where each and every step would end up. "Ah, ha." he whispered. He stepped over a cleverly concealed tripwire..... and onto a pressure plate. A giant cloud of chalk dust covered both Alex and Neva. Laughing, Alex called out, "Alright guys, you win this round." A bunch of kids suddenly streamed out from everywhere laughing. Turning to Neva, he explained, "The kids that aren't old enough to live on their own live here, and we've got a bet going. If they can successfully booby trap me, I pay for a pizza party" Grabbing Neva by the hand, he led her through the throng of smiling kids. As they passed a few hallways, the kids dwindled away until it was just them. Pausing at a door, Alex said quietly, "This is your stop. Don't worry, the director is a nice man. His names John DuPres. I'll be out here when you get done." Then he gently pushed her into the room and closed the door.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 01:08 AM

Neva followed him into the house and stayed as quiet as possible. She then grabbed onto his shirt when they got further and heard him whisper. She followed him over what ever it was that was on the floor and then felt hte dust cover her. When she heard the kids she coudlnt' help but laugh with them and him. She then nodded, "well that is worth it." she said as she smiled and then contineud to follow him. When he pushed her into the room she wanted to run back out. She knew nothing about what was in this room and listened carefully. Slowly she stepped forward and felt around for a chair. Once she found one she sat down and said softly, "uh what can you do for me?"

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-07-2011, 01:20 AM

Smiling softly, John said, "That's a pretty open ended question miss. What would you like from us? I was considering moving you into a home of your own with a weekly paycheck, but i can see that you prefer to not see. Do you have a friends or family you would like to stay with? Almost anybody will do. Why, i believe that you could even live with that HOOLIGAN out there if you liked." He waited kindly for her answer.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 01:28 AM

Neva nodded as she listened to him and then smield a bit, "I would rather live with that man out there, he is the only friend I got and I have no family." she said softly and frowned a little bit. She didn't really remember her parents, she could only remember a few shadowy figures and them mumbling about how she was a monster and then leaving her there.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-07-2011, 01:35 AM

"A monster eh?" John said. Seeing her jump he said, "I apologize. I should have warned you, my power is to read minds. It seems that everything is in order. you may leave with him right now if you choose." And with that, the director began to shuffle papers angrily.

Alex waited outside nervously. He was worried that john had done his best to poison her against him. How long would that one accident come back to haunt him? The images began to come back, against his will. The school, the kids. Getting shot, the explosions, and what happened later... He turned pale and began to shake.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 01:39 AM

Neva was surprised when she heard him and jumped slightly. She then nodded and stayed seated for a second. "thanks for everything and you already know what my power is if you can read minds. It really does make me a certain kind of monster." she said as she got up. Slowly she made her way back to the door and once there she turned back to where he was, "thanks for everything."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-07-2011, 01:46 AM

Looking up he said, "Don't thank me now. You do realize that he is rather despised? Do you know why If not i suggest you sit down, and I'll explain it to you."

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 01:49 AM

Neva was surprised when she heard him but nodded. She slowly made her way back to the chair and sat down, "okay go ahead and explain."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-07-2011, 08:45 PM

"Way back when Alex first joined the Anti-skills, there was an indecent. A psychologically unstable man took an entire first grade class hostage. Alex was sent in as part of the insertion team. It all seemed to be going well, when suddenly we lost his helmet camera feed. Essentially, we had no idea what was going on. There were several gunshots, then silence. Then, a massive explosion occurred and destroyed the entire building, along with most of a city block. When the rubble was cleared, the only survivor was Alex. A forensics team determined that the amount of explosives used for that kind of damage..... Well, lets leave it at there was no way that the suspect could have smuggled them in. Alex HAD to have created the explosion, killing all of those children." Looking serious , he finished with, "I was on that forensics team. What was left was.... gruesome. So i must ask, do you really want to put your life in the hands of this man?"

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 09:05 PM

Neva was surprised when she heard him and then smirked slightly. "I still trust him, A monster living with a monster, done you think it suits us." she said as she looked towards him. "and dont worry about me, I know how to handle him. He doesn't scare me, nothing scares me when I know how to use it. If I told you that with one look at you now I would be able to tell you everything about you, where you grew up and everything about your childhood, how your power works and what your strength and weakness is what would you do? you would feel powerless since I know all your tricks, that is my power. I know everything when I see something. If I were to look at you then you would be putty in my hands and esentially I would be your god. For I know how to control you and get you to do what I want. It is why I am a monster, I can become a god if I wished to." she said and for once in her life felt powerfull. She didn't feel pathetic like she did before but very very powerfull, it was as if she was more powerfull then anyone else. "so dont worry about me, I know what I am doing."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-07-2011, 09:16 PM

Frowning, he replied, "Then I guess there's no helping it. Go on. He'll still be waiting if I know him."

Alex was waiting outside the door in a cold sweat. The images had come back. The school, the kids. Jonesy getting shot. Getting stabbed. Then...... Shivering, Alex composed himself. He didn't want to confirm whatever the director was saying. There was a deep-seated grudge there. Sighing, Alex watched the door open slowly, and dreaded what might happen next.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 11:09 PM

Neva smiled at him, "thanks for your concern." she said as she slowly got up and felt her way back to the door. When she got out she could feel Alex was close and smiled a little bit. "looks like your going to be stuck with me for a very long time." she said and hoped that he was okay with that.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 PM

Stunned, Alex said surprised, "You chose to stay with me?" He probably should have felt happiness, or pleasure, or even annoyance, but all he could feel was confusion. Why? He wanted to ask. Why did you choose to stay with me? Didn't he tell you what i did? If he did, why don't you hate me like everybody else? All of these questions and more crowded his mind, but he heard himself say teasingly, "Oh darn. Looks like tonight won't be quiet either: you snore." He even felt himself grinning. As they walked out, Alex said"I've thought about what you've said, concerning my vehicle problem, and i think I've got a solution." Smiling, he snapped his fingers, and a maroon truck appeared. "A wee bit big, but far better than announcing 'hey look here, i have weapons, come and arrest me'. Definitely better." He got in the car and started the engine. He looked out and asked "You comin'?"

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 12:08 AM

Neva smiled at him and could tell that he was surprised by this. She wanted to stay with him since he was her only friend and she knew that she had no were else to go. She then couldn't help but laugh when she and then grab onto his shirt when he started to walk. She didn't feel like having to guess where she headed. "well if I snore tape my mouth shut because I am not leaving." she said as she followed him. She hten chuckled and guessed that he was starting to figure out his power better. She then headed into the car with him and smield, "okay, lets head home."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-08-2011, 12:30 AM

About halfway there, Alex realized he forgot something. He turned into a pizza place and told Neva, "Wait here, I need to go get my payment." He parked the car, and got out. As he walked in, he sighed with relief. It seemed like nobody recognized him here. He got a dozen pizzas and got back into the car. After delivering them to the kids, Alex was somewhat more sober than before. As they pulled up to home, Alex turned to Neva and said, "You do realize that you could have gone just about anywhere right? You didn't have to come back and live with me. He did tell you what happened last year right? So why choose to stay?"

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 12:38 AM

Neva smiled as she sat in the car and was happy. She listened to him go and get the pizza and then deliever it to the kids. When he got into the car she couldnt' wait to get home and curl up on the couch. When she heard him she smiled a little bit and turned towards him. "yes he did tell me what happened and I do realize that I can go anywhere. But the thing is I had no where to go and your my only friend. So why should I shove away something that I have and dont really need to change. We are both monsters in a way so I though we might as well stick together. So here I am and your going to be stuck with me for a long time.' she said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-08-2011, 12:43 AM

Smiling, Alex said, "Okay. Works for me." Friends eh? He hadn't had a good friend since he moved to Japan. He would have to remember how to act. After they had gotten out, i dismissed the car and asked, "What are you in the mood for for dinner tonight?"

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 12:51 AM

Neva smiled as she sat in the car and felt like she was happy for once in her life. She had a friend and a home, what more could she ask for. "I dont know, anything sounds good." she said since she hadn't really eaten or tried many foods. She would like to eat anything she could get her hands on in all truth.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-08-2011, 01:02 AM

Smiling, Alex said, "Alrighty then. I've got a surprise for you, and before you ask, no, i won't tell you till we get there." So saying, He turned to walk away, though he waited for her to catch up. While they were walking, Alex tried to find out about her. Her old life, what she liked that sort of thing. He also told her about himself. His past, what he did with his fiends, his hobbies, and so on. He realized that she probably already knew, but it was different saying it. They got about halfway there, when they saw a robbery. Telling Neva to stay put, He summoned a revolver, and scared the robbers away. When he turned to tell the victim that everything was okay, all he got was a slap in the face. As they turned away, Alex dismissed his weapon, and continued walking, albeit much quieter.

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 01:16 AM

Neva smirked when she heard him and started to follow him. She grabbed ahold of his shirt to make sure that she woudln't lose him or run into anything. She liked talking to him and told him how she didn't like her old life but dealt with it since she wanted to live. She loved pillows, which she only found out recently, flowers and music. She listened to him as he talked and even though she knew all of this she liked listening better. When he left to ge the robber she just stood there but when he came back she knew something was wrong. She grabbed onto his shirt and followed again, "is everything okay?" she asked.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-08-2011, 01:23 AM

Shrugging, Alex said tonelessly, "Sure why wouldn't it be?" Then, he shook his head and apologized, "I really should know better." Smiling he said, "We're here anyway." In front of them, was a building. It looked pretty simple. It had a sign above the door saying Tai Show. Alex said happily, "This, by far is the best hibachi restaurant i have ever eaten at." Walking in he sat down at a table and told her jokingly, "Eat whatever you want, but realize that you're paying." It was pretty obvious that he was kidding as he was checking his wallet while he said it.

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2011, 12:00 AM

Neva frowned and guessed that something had happened. She wasn't sure but she wished that she could help in some way. Yet even when they got to the resturant she still didn't know what to do. She then nodded as she headed into the resturant and sat down next to him. "I cant wait to eat now." she said and then chuckled, "well how about if I pay you back once I get some money." she said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 06-10-2011, 12:45 AM

Shaking his head, Alex replied "Nah. Money's not important. It's what you do with it that counts. Quite frankly, i believe that this is an excellent use." After placing their orders, a bunch of sushi was placed on the table. Grabbing a pair of chopsticks, Alex said, "Careful about the wasabi. It's pretty spicy. Surprisingly sweet though." After a bit of eating, Alex asked, "Okay. What do you want to do? Do you want to go to school? Get a job? I'll help you however i can, so don't worry about not being able to do it."