Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 08-24-2011, 05:36 PM

Dreaming of Reality

Story Line

Two different people, Two different world, Comes together in un-predictable event of being stuck in a Dream world.. Now they both have to face challange to get them self away from this un-predicatable Dream world into they orginial Real world.. what will happen for this two strangers to each other, working together in order to return to their real life...

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 08-25-2011, 07:21 PM

Ritsuka couldn't believe it had been a week since she found herself here, where ever here was. She had yet to see another person, only animals. She could not remember exactly how she got to be here in the first place. What she did remember was that she was on her way home from school during a rain storm. She had taken shelter in the old abandoned shrine and fell asleep soaking weat and cold to her bones. when she awoke she was surrounded by trees. She had been walking to find her way home or atleast some form of civilization to help her ever since.

It was raining again but very lightly this uppset her since she had finnally gotten her clothing fiinally dry. She began to run hoping to find one form of shelter. She ran faster as the rain came down harder. She stopped suddenly after fifteen minutes of running. Surprised to see a small shack infront of her. It looked rundown but it seemed to be in decent shape. She walked causiously over to the shack banging onto the door after seeing that it was locked she continued yelling for someone to let her in. If anyone was there at all.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 03:57 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-26-2011, 01:42 PM

Ace woke up sitting on a tall very old Oak tree which provided him a shadow and protection from the surrounding he found himself in, it has been days since he has ended up in this strange alien world. Not knowning where he is nor what to do he has been walking around for days trying to find somewhere to get home, but only to find himself walking in circle. Keep finding himself in same place in the end he has given up walking as he climbed up the old tree helping himself to relax againist the thich branch.. Now he has been waken by the sound of heavy rain that seem to shatter around the Tree which was still protecting him. He smiled watching the rain closing his eyes wishing he could be back home, he still remember the last time he was at his world. Walking home after night out, it was raining then as well.. his love for the rain has lead him out of his way as he walked playing around in the rain he turn in to a dark alley way which weren't his normal path to go home, as he reach near the other side of the alley there was a bright light and he felt as someone has pushed him into it..

He been walking around this stranger place, finding no sight of any living things.. He only has came cross few things that out of ordinary Earth objects, he was convinced himself that he must of have passed out on his way back home and now he is some weird dream, but trying to walk himself up didnt work.. now he has been just wondering around this town looking for some sort of alien creature which might of kidnapped him.

He finally shoke his head, getting away from the stories that running inside his head about what may be happening, wether its a dream, alien kidnapping or just strange prank that has been set out for him, its time he got himself out of this place and back home.. He leaped from the branch into the ground and made his way once again to get to the end of this maze path that keep bringing him in circle.. After walking for awhile in the rain, he hears some bangind and shouting noise on the far, end as he ears are senstive he could hears sounds from far away.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-26-2011, 03:11 PM

Ritsuka banged on the door for a little longer. Before trying to break open the door. But after trying a cupple times with no luck she became discouraged. She put her back to the door and slumped down into a sitting position. Atleast the shack had an over hand so the rain didn't directly fall onto her haid. But the ground was wet.

She pulled her legs close to her chest hugging them. What shed givee to be home in something not only dry but clean. She was only fifteen just old enough to want some independance but too young to actually be able to handle it. She put her head down in her arms and began to cry. Just how long would she have to be out here all alone, she thought.

A crackle of thunder and the bright flash of lightning made her jump. She really hated srorms... she liked rain but not when it had lighning. She was terrified of it. She pulled legs closer and curled up as much as she could. Hoping the storm would go away quickly.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-26-2011, 04:42 PM

Ace's ears twiches as he pick up pace making his way down the hill, sliding pretending to skate down the mud and jumped off the edge as he landed on top of the roof. The banging sound has seem to disappeared although there is something other then the sound of rain drops crashing down on the floor and the roof top. He slowly walked cross the roof toward the place where the sound is coming from yet he couldnt see anyone as the the top covers anything..

As he get closer and closer to the edge the sound got louder and louder, "Crying sound" he thought to himself "is that mean someone do exist in this strange place after all" he jumped off the roof top landing on the floor as a lighting striked just by side him missing him by inches.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-26-2011, 06:59 PM

Ritsuka had been looking around here since she had heard noises up on the roof. She had originally thought that maybe it was her imagination just her fears getting to her and running wild, or if anything it was mostlikely just an animal going accross the roof. She was shocked when she saw the boy Jump down infront of her. Though she had hardly a second to feel anything be it shock or happiness of seeing another person. She screamed out in complete horror when the lightning struck the land so close to him.

She didn't know if he was a good person or not but she couldn't help herself but to jump up and run to him evn though he wasn't far away from where she sat. "A..ar you.. ok? She managed to say in a quieted voice through her tears. She was trembeling not only from the cold but mainlly fear.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-26-2011, 07:19 PM

Ace get to his feet shaking his head as his wet hair dangles infront of his face, he smiled at the sight of the girl who was sitting there, looking scared "Yea, I am alright, you dont seem like it though... You been dragged in here as well huh" he moved his hair out of his face as he moved toward her slowly kneeling in front her looking at her.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 11:10 AM

Ritsuka looked like she was going to move away from him but then she just sorta moved over more into the corner so that there was enough room for both of them to sit comfortably "Yea..... do you... do you want to get out of the rain a little?" she stopped hugging herself only for a moment to pat the empty space next to her. She was happy that there was someone else here. someone that spoke the same language, and seemingly got here the same way she did.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-27-2011, 02:49 PM

Ace smiled at her, leaning his head back for a moment as rain fell on his face then he looked back at her and took a seat next to her "thanks, you are not a fan of rain I take?" he said tilting his head to aside then started playing with the rain catching the drops in his hand.

"Whats your story then??" he asked her curiously.. he can see how scared she is by look on her face, he doesnt want to show the same feeling as it wouldnt help both of them if they were worried and scaredof being in this strange place.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 02:57 PM

She sniffles away her tears, she hated it when people saw her crying. " it's not the rain... I don't like the thunder and Lightning." she said jumping as another thunder sounded. She didn't reallk know the boy but as the lightning brightened the sky she clinger to him burying her face"I want to go back home to Sweden..." She mumbled

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-27-2011, 03:13 PM

Ace loved the rain and lightning, as his playful mood he always loved adventure, yet he hate thunder as the noise feels like his ear drums going to blast. He smiled and pats her gently as she clings to him "Why sit outside then?? is this place locked?" he looked up at the door, "lets get inside... I wanna go home too, but this place is like a maze.. I been walking in circle"

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 05:57 PM

She looked up at him when he patted her. it was notice to have some one around. She did like the idea of going inside where it was safer. Anything would be better than sitting outside in a lightning storm. "Yea, it is locked.. she said and was surprised that he said we should go in anyway. how did he expect to open the door..? "ive been walking straight since i got here... where ever here is." she said looking around again " do you know what this place is? is this like another country?" she realized she didnt ask him where he was from " Where do you live.?"

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-27-2011, 10:17 PM

He slowly got to his feet, tryin to open the door normal way seeing it wont budge even a bit he tried shaking it. "Hmm, locked hard indeed" he said thinking then looking at her "this place, I wish I knew.. My mind being throwing out different ideas of what this place is, yet none seems logical in anyways..to be a different country it has to be none existant to other part of the world seeing how quiet and deserted this place look" he replied try banging the door with his shoulder.. "Where I live? " he repeated her question, "I really dont know" he replied "I dont tend to live in same place for more then few weeks.."

Not that I could anyways he muttered to himself then smiled at her

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 10:45 PM

She stood as well and moved out of his way hoping that he would be able to get them inside, if she was really lucky maybe hed get them in before the next shot of lightning. her ears drooped as he confirmed that the door was indeed locked. "Well i havent seen an ocean so i dont think its some deserted island either..." she said thinking about it which she really hadnt done up until now. "You didnt have like a home and family?" she was surprised by this she didnt know of a single person back home without one...

she watched him pang on the door she had tried as well before but wondered if they did it together would the door open " Can i help?" she finally said after an awkward silence.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-27-2011, 10:56 PM

He smiled looking at her "Family" he chuckled "All gone away cause..well cause I was different" he shaked his head and kicked the door once again.. "No place called Home either for same different" he looked up at the rain as his ears started twitching then looked back at her and nodded for her offer to help "that would help break in, I guess" he smiled

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 11:17 PM

"oh.. she said her tail wrapping around her as well, she wouldnt know how shed feel if her family left her... then she thought,, maybe her family did leave her and thats why she was here but at the same time that didnt make sence to why he was here. she need ed to just stop thin king so much and get onto the task at hand. " Okay... I have an idea. she took his hand and walked out into the rain " If we both run at it at the same time with full force... maybe it will open?"

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 03:58 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-28-2011, 04:13 PM

He smiled and let her take his hand as he nodded taking steps into the rain feeling the rain drops fall on him again, he just loved the feeling of it.

He slowly looked at her as they stepped into the rain, her tail was more visible now, he tilted his head to aside looking at her "You..were your family similar to you"he heistated not know if its right to ask her

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-28-2011, 04:24 PM

Upon hearing the question she gave him a funny look her tail wraping around her like a belt a fluffy one... "my father HAD a tail" she responded marking a huge emphasis on had, before saying on her mark?

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-28-2011, 04:42 PM

Ace looked down, knowing he asked that question very soon.. "Lets break this" he said tryin to change the mood around "On your start" he got ready for breaking the door down as he felt a thunder coming down very soon as his ear start twitching

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-28-2011, 05:37 PM

She paused and just looked at him wondering if she should have even answered the question before counting to three, and running at the door hoping this time it would open for them. Since they were both doing it with all their might.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-28-2011, 06:25 PM

Ace ran along with her, running through the door breaking it and falling inside as thunder strike outside once again where there were standing. Ace sat back up watching the outside sighing slightly

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-28-2011, 06:49 PM

She sat up and rubbed her shoulder which now hurt due to the impact. She looked over at ace. "You oaky?" She asked looking at him. If not for him they wouldn't be inside. "Thanks for helping me get in"! She said with a smille

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-28-2011, 07:29 PM

He smiled looking at her "Never better" he replied getting up and offering her hand to help her up "You welcome, its nice to be inside from those loud sounds" he said looking around the place

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-29-2011, 08:57 PM

She took his hand and stood up slowly a small smile on her face. "yea i know what you mean..." she said before moving to the door closing it the best she could. " thin k the door will stay closed now that we broke the lock?" she asked looking back over to him.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-30-2011, 09:36 AM

He looked around to see if there is any heavy object that near it so he can block the door from opening, there was a small desk which was placed on the corner, he moves it over to the door so it wont open "there!" he said looking at her "Now it wont open, hopefully" sighin in relief