Little Fox has fire in her eyes

Old 09-04-2011, 03:55 PM

Name: Elisabeth Knightlord

Appearance:

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-06-2011, 01:42 AM

((K, who would you prefer to post first. Me or you?)

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 PM

Elrond crouched low, and watched the approaching enemy. It seemed that the human's number were at least equal to their own. Elrond sighed. Once again, he would have to shed the blood of another living person. He was starting to get tired of it, but he knew that if he showed mercy, then his people would suffer. Sighing Elrond got ready for the attack.

(I forget, did we agree that this would be modern times?)

Alice Foxfire

Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 PM

((Hmm... well, I think we discussed it, but we never decided if this was modern or not. It can be, but I'm making the human's culture and society kind of regal/kingly, almost. I can change it if it sounds too fantasy-like and old =v= ))

"You bloody elves! You're all damn fools! All of you!"

Drake Knightlord, a human nobleman leading the charge, drew his sword and pointed it in the direction of a young and reckless elf now on the ground. He had been stabbed in the shoulder with a large, ornate knife, and the man used his other arm to tear the knife out and throw it on the ground. The Elven hunter had tears welling up in her eyes, but she quickly spat in the direction of Knightlord in disgust and fled away into the forest. Drake growled and wiped his eyes, cursing violently at the fleeing figure, but a small, cloaked woman grabbed his arm and tried to calm him. Her words were hushed, and a staff was strapped to her back. The hulking, regally dressed human man sighed and nodded, putting his sword back into his sheath and walking back to his position.

The woman, who had long wisps of silver hair coming out of her hood, glanced in the direction of the Elven territory and a look of sadness filled her features. She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to fight anymore... This war had consumed their lands. As the daughter of a high-ranking council member and a nobleman, she spent her days eavesdropping on bitterly worded meetings about dirty surprise attacks on innocent elven (as well as other races) villages. The humans were, to put it simply, one of the most hated races in this endless battle. They fought dirty and were famous for their bribes, treachery, traitors, and merciless brutes. The Elves were famous for their agility, honor, stealth, and skill in battle. Elisabeth had always carried a small sense of respect for the human's mortal enemy.

Drake Knightlord ignored his daughter's sad expression and he shouted into the air, summoning his troops to continue their march towards the Elven territory. The first wave had already gone through, and the elves were quite fierce. Surely, there would be more serious casualties, but Drake had not taken notice to the fact that many of the elves would be hiding and waiting to ambush the humans. As a master of healing magic, Elisabeth would be busy. Underneath her breath, she mumbled a prayer as they came closer to initiate the battle once again, the troops all armed with brilliant guns that had a regal sheen and mages marched amongst them, bearing an appearance similar to Elisabeth herself.

((Sorry about how long that was. @.@ I'll add more if you need it, though.))

Last edited by Alice Foxfire; 09-06-2011 at 09:37 PM..

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-06-2011, 10:01 PM

(no no no, that's actually a great length, I'm so used to posting multi paragraph things and getting a sentence in return, by al means, If you can post this much, I will be very happy ^_^ And I didn't mean modern governments and stuff, just moder technology, only mixed with magic and such.)

Elrond waited for the column to get closer, and nodded to his friends. The three of them stood up, and began to loose arrows at the approaching humans. At least a dozen fell, before the could get their shields up to block. By that time though, they had become organized, and started to charge towards them. Turning to flee, the trio found themselves face to face with a large group of soldiers who had snuck up behind them. Grimly, Elrond drew his sword and said to his fellows, "Well, It appears that our luck has run out. Good knowing you all."

Alice Foxfire

Old 09-07-2011, 04:10 PM

"Elisabeth."

Elisabeth quickly turned to face her father, a bit startled as she was ready to go do her duties upon the battlefield. The look on Drake's face was smug. She hated when he looked like that. It was almost as if he was going to blurt out something about the smell of fresh elven blood calming him. He was so sick, sometimes... but a pinnacle amongst human men. How low her race could fall!

Drake and Elisabeth stood upon the hill from where the human soldiers were standing before, and overlooked the carnage. Pointing off into the distance, the hulking man put his other arm around his petite daughter and finally spoke again, his voice deep and commanding:

"See over there?
I want you to join the men over there and provide assistance. It seems one of our patrols found three little elven piggies running loose...
"

Elisabeth cringed and sighed sadly to herself. She wanted to hate her father: he deserved it. But he was the closest thing to family she had, and she liked to believe she was a loyal daughter. She wanted to believe that. Drake sent her off with a gentle push and calmly waved his hand. Nodding, she drew her expensive staff and headed towards the area.

By the time she arrived, her eyes widened. The three elves were staring down their enemy, and she heard the tallest male elf with dark hair say something. They had no chance of being able to destroy that patrol alone... Elisabeth knew it, they must've known it as well. She had to help them! She paused after this thought and gasped to herself. Was she really considering betraying her father for some elves who may not even accept her assistance and kill her? Maybe if she concealed her identity, then they wouldn't--... but... -- Perhaps it would work..?

She had made a decision. Bundling her hair back and raising her hood, Elisabeth closed her cloak and proceeded to where the elves were standing. She looked oddly mysterious, which was odd for her. She believed herself to be rather simple looking most of the time.

Coming up from behind the elves, she spoke. Hopefully, they wouldn't ask too many questions. They needed her, and they didn't have the luxury of time.

"Let me help you."

((Hee hee. Yay! Someone likes my crazy writing lengths. =D
And ok then, let's make this modern.
Also, I'm sorry about this post. It isn't very good. I'm half asleep, and stressed out about school.))

Last edited by Alice Foxfire; 09-07-2011 at 04:13 PM..

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-07-2011, 07:35 PM

(Hey, don't worry about it, Actually, you gave me quite a bit to work with, so I'm happy. Besides, everybody has an off day, so i understand ^_^)

Elrond opened his mouth to say something, when the humans began to charge. Rushing into the center of the fray, Elrond slashed and hacked. Elves were stronger and faster than humans, because of the fact that they grew up with and around magic, but that didn't stop them from eventually cutting down the other two, and seriously wounding Elrond. Surprisingly, several of the humans tried to avoid hurting the newcomer. As the last human fell, Elrond collapsed. He could feel the life draining out of him. He was just glad to have done his part.

Alice Foxfire

Old 09-07-2011, 10:03 PM

During the battle, Elisabeth tried to save the other two elves, but failed. The fray was too thick, and as a healer, she could only cast minor spells to assist in the battle. If she could only get closer... she had almost screamed when she saw two innocent elven warriors fall. The blood... the blood of both human and elf mixed here. The scent was horrible. Covering her nose and choking back some tears, the human woman removed her hood and looked around frantically. Someone had to still be alive.

Sure enough, she spotted a familiar face: the dark-haired elf. The tallest one with the sword... but he was badly injured. Running to him, Elisabeth shrieked when she saw him fall and tried to grab him, despite her incessant shaking. Her indigo eyes had tears welling up in them as she examined his body. There were several stab wounds on his chest, one very close to his heart... how on earth did he survive this? The lore she had read about the elves were true. They were a strong people.

"Please... Please hold on...!"

Working swiftly, the petite human girl didn't care if the man noticed her ears. How rounded and obviously human they were. She didn't care if he fought her when she tried to help. She was determined to save him.

Tearing the elf's thin shirt and removing his jacket, Elisabeth carefully traced her fingers along the wounds upon his flesh and whispered very quietly:

"This will hurt..."

Her lips began to move, chanting mysterious words, and her fingertip began to glow. As it followed the edges of the gashes and cuts, the flesh seemed to mend itself. It folded together, and a faint humming was heard through the air.

When the deed was done, the silver haired woman tried to catch her breath, forcing a smile at unknown elf. She had no idea what he would say. But she felt overjoyed that he looked so much better now.

(( Hee hee =3 ))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-07-2011, 10:42 PM

Elrond felt his chest, and looked around. He had felt himself dying, but now here he was whole and hale. Looking up, he saw a figure above him. "Who are you?" He asked cautiously, "Why did you help me?" Looking around, he saw the bodies of his falen comrades. Saddened, he sat up, and tried to organize his thoughts.

Alice Foxfire

Old 09-08-2011, 04:28 AM

"Don't push yourself..."

Elisabeth placed a hand on his back because of her concern for his condition, but quickly withdrew it in embarassment. She looked downward and glanced back at him occasionally, seemingly distracted by his incredibly bare chest. She would have to be blind to not notice it... the elven man was shockingly muscular, and as her eyes widened at the sight, she quickly covered her face with her hands. This was not how a lady should carry herself. She was a Knightlord woman, for heaven's sake!

Shaking it off, she finally looked the man in the eyes and thought to herself. Should she tell him her real name...? If she did, if he hadn't noticed already, he would know for certain she was a human. How would he react? Would he jump to his feet and attack her? The possibilities were endless. But, she had already concealed her identity before, and that was a lie. Plain and simple. She had lied to the man's friends, who were now somewhere far more peaceful than this hellish battlefield. This elf deserved to be told the truth.

Elisabeth sighed and undid her hair, letting it fall past her shoulders. She glanced sadly at him again, and finally spoke.

"My name is... Elisabeth. Elisabeth Knightlord."

The silver-haired woman purposefully ignored his second question, adjusting her skirt.
Holding out one of her hands and forcing a smile at him, Elisabeth spoke again.

"May I ask for your name as well...?"

(this reply from me is lame D: )

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 PM

(don't worry about it, It's fine ^_^)

Elrond looked curiously at her, and said, "Hmm. Knightlord... that name sounds familiar somehow...." Standing, he held out a hand to the silver haired girl and said, "I am very grateful to you for your help, but you must leave. If other elves find you, they may not so.... understanding. I'll lead you to the edge of our territories if you wish."