*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-02-2011, 02:47 AM

Private. Unles you're invited, don't post.

Kraya
age 17
Student in: Magical combat

Array
Age 16
Student in: hand to hand combat/warrior training

Honor
age 18
Warrior mage training

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 10-03-2011 at 01:02 AM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 10-02-2011, 04:17 PM

Siki's profiles here:

Name: Silver
Student in: Elemental Magic
Pic:

Name: Rejuku
Student in: Warrior training
Pic:

Name: Marisela
Student in: Ninja training
Pic:

Name: Akanatha
Student in: Magic Combat
Pic:

((maybe more later idk...))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akana sighed as the shuttle landed. As much as she usually enjoyed flights she was wary on this one. She wasn't sure what to expect but she had a feeling she wasn't going to enjoy herself.

Silver fiddled with his hands as he looked around awkwardly. He didn't do well under stress and this entire trip was very stressful. He enjoyed being around other nobles but not nobles from the other side of the gap.

Rejuku's arms were crossed over his chest. He was loathing his father at the moment. He had train to take over the family name. He didn't have time to go off on this stupid adventure to 'make nice' with the nobles for the other side of the gap. He had much more important things to do.

Marisela swung her legs back and forth a bit she was nervous, but also excited. She wasn't able to travel much considering how busy she usually was. She enjoyed meeting new people...even if they were from the other side of the gap.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 10-02-2011 at 11:55 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-03-2011, 01:09 AM

Kraya sat in the shuttle silently, away from everyone else, or at least, most of everyone else. Beside her was a friend she'd grown up with, Array. Kraya wasn't in much of excitement to go to the training academy, but she had to go. Every noble or royal child did. As was the law.

Array looked around, searching for someone who was going for the same academy as she was. The warriors had certain uniforms they had to wear to identify them. Eatch was unique with a shirt and pants, but every warrior uniform was the same color. Men wore black, women wore gray and black. as was the rules.

[[ my male will come in next post.]]

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-07-2011, 01:26 AM

Rejuku sighed as the four of them got up leaving to the room where all the nobles were gathering. He sighed fixing his black shirt with a frown. He didn't mind the colour black he was used to wearing the colour after-all. As he looked around the room he found a girl wearing his academy colour and nodded looking at her.

The other three looked around silently looking for people who were in the same colour as them.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-08-2011, 11:36 PM

array looked towards a guy, wearing the same color as herself and smiled slightly at him.

Kraya looked towards Array, then the guy before smiling and looking out a window, then sighing and getting up, walking around the shuttle trying to find someone else in magical combat.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-16-2011, 12:53 AM

Rejuku looked at the girl as she smiled. His lips twitched upwards a bit as he began to walk towards her.

Akana sighed fixing her uniform finally locking eyes with a girl with her colour. She offered a small shy smile to the girl giving a wave.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2011, 01:49 AM

Kraya smiled, waving back and she easily walked over to the girl, smiling. 'May I sit with you?" she asked, her voice heavily accented, but musical to any human ears, of course the girls wasn't human, so she'd sounds realtively normal.

Array smirked and looked up at him as he walked towards her. "Warrior trraining academy?" she asked him softly, her vice naturally a dark purr.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 10-28-2011, 12:00 AM

Akana nodded, "Sure..." She replied gently with a hum. Her voice was light and floating and had a woodsy sound to it.

Rejuku gave a deep smirk, "That would be correct..." He said crossing his arms, his voice was a deep rumble.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2012, 02:42 AM

Kraya smiled and sat down beside her, fkipping a strand of hair over her shoulder. "im kraya." She said, soluting the girl with a few elegant hand gestures.

Array smirked. "Whens your combat training classes?" She asked. "Mine are weekends, the first five hours. If you happen to be in any with me, imma totally kick your ass." She jested playfully.

(( sorry for the wait forgot bout this one. =/ ))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-06-2012, 02:59 AM

Akana smiled, "I'm Akana! Nice to meet you!" She said happily giving a small flourished bow while sitting.

Rejuku laughed, "Yes...I have class at that time...sparing you would be fun..." He said grinning a bit.

((It's okay I had forgotten about it too. xD))

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2012, 03:40 AM

Kraya giggled. "Please! The pleasure is all mine!"He she said rather happily.

Array laughed, a seductive, muaical sound. "It would be, actually... i have gone through pre training so im actually head in combat moves and tactics."He she said peoudly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-07-2012, 01:36 AM

Akana smiled happily at the girl, "I believe were going to be good friends!" She said energetically.

Rejuku smirked, "Oooh...pretraining...how..." He paused looking her dead on, "scandalous..." He said grinning, "But really how much pretraining I need to know how scared to be..." He said waggling his eyebrows.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2012, 01:58 AM

Kraya giggled. "Indeed. I cant wait to get to campus. Im eager to start training!" She said to the girl, now playing with a strand of the other girls hair because her hands needed busying.

Kray arched an eyebrow than laughed. "Enough that with one move i could have you down on the ground begging for m..." She was cut off by a firm rattling cause by the docks as they landed.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 03-15-2012, 01:31 AM

Akana nodded, "Yes I am too! I've waited a long time for official training to begin!" She said excited as she grabbed the other girl gently as the ship landed to the ground.

Rejuku chuckled amused as he quickly caught his balance clearing his throat, "I'm sure we will spar soon...and then we can find out!" He said bowing a bit to her with a smirk.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2012, 08:21 PM

She smirked, standing as they began getting off the ship, getting close to him, her lips lingering near his. "Oh trust me... I shall win." she said, and slipped past him, walking off the ship and disappearing into a crowd of people.

Kraya giggled, holding the girl's hands. "Come! I want to be able to get settled in! Than we will find each other and talk?" She said excitedly, than she stood, getting ready to leave the ship, seeing Array tease a man before getting off the ship, and she simply smirked and shook her head, getting off the ship.