Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-28-2012, 01:12 AM

Blair looked at him, "come on, you can tll me anything." she said and then nodded, "sure, I will lead if you explain." she said as she smiled at him and hoped he told her.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-28-2012, 02:20 AM

Alex turned even redder."my mom told me to have fun on my date..... but then she got mad when she found out you were a vampire... and when i was arguing that it wasn't a date..." he mumble, barely audible as he shuffled around.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2012, 02:49 AM

Blair nodded as she listened and chuckled, "well it isn't a date and tell her I am nto like other vampires." she said and then motioned for him to follow. "and the lazer tag place is this way. We will see who is better." she said happily and couldn't wait to play.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-28-2012, 05:26 AM

Alex said nothing, but began to calm his breathing. He put the image of how he imagined the game going in his head. He imagined himself winning. There was probabally some psychological word for what he was doing, but Alex simply called it pumping himself up. It would have worked better with music, but that wouuld wait till the game began. When they got in, Alex's jaw dropped. It was one of these HUGE team lazer tag places, that actually had different types of tagging lazers. Quickly, he grabbed a sniper version. He grinned wolfishy at Blair, "Lock and load.... LET'S DO THIS" Adrenaline made him run super fast through the maze.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2012, 03:32 AM

Blair smirked when she saw his face, "yeah, this place it wonderful." she said as she headed over and watched him grab a sniper. Looking threw all the guns she wondered which one to take. She then spotted a simple Pistol that would work perfectly. Taking it and its matching one she set off into maze. Her eyes and ears were sharp and alert, ready fro the slightest movement or sound to come her way.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-29-2012, 04:21 AM

Quietly, Alex did his best to hide. He knew that even though the sniper rifle version was accurate, and scored allot of points, it was slow to fire. He was glad that this place had several floors. It resembled a city, and Alex got onto a roof and began to shoot carefully. After every shot, he would move to a new location, so that he was harder to find. the only person who'd even come close was Blair, As far as Alex could tell, they were evenly matched for score. Hearing footsteps, Alex held his breath, and silently cursed. It was Blair a gain, and she wasn't too far. She apparently hadn't seen him yet, but if he moved, he was certain she would.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2012, 04:49 AM

Blair smirked as she ran around and darted everywhere. She was small and quick, perfect for the pistols she had with her. Half the time when she shot the person had no idea where she was. Yet the one person she hadn't hit yet was Alex and he was hiding very well. But you never won by hiding. Slowly creeping around a corner she got ready to shot when she felt someone grab her shoulder. "Blair, mom and dad are in a fit." she heard her brother say and she looked at the ground, "I know and don't care, I wanted to have fun." she said as she looked at her brother and he shook his head, "you know they don't like it when you run off, and now that you smell of wolf they will be pissed." he said and she glared at him, "I don't care Cain, he is nice and I wanted to do this. So go tell them to get out of my life." she said and then stomled away. She her parents hadn't really given her permition to do this, she had done this on her own and her parents hated that. Looking down at the guns in her hand she growled. Running full speed she started to shot at everyone she could, rage clearly in her face.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-29-2012, 05:20 AM

overhearing the conversation, Alex felt his old anger rising again. once again , being stereotyped.... He felt fur begin to grow with his anger, and desperately tried to control it. As a result, the fur dissipated, but his eyes turned red, and his teeth sharpened to razor points. He couldn't help growling, as he stood up and stormed past them, headed towards home. "should have known better," he muttered to himself angrily, "I should have bloody known better."

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2012, 02:08 AM

Blair felt him run by and cursed, he probably had heard. Quickly she ran out after him and wondered how she was going to explain him. Soon she caught sight of him, "Alex! wait up." she called out to him adn hoped that he did.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-30-2012, 02:23 AM

Before he knew it, Alex felt himself Stopping. "yes?" he said coldly. He wasn't really mad at her, but he could barely stop himself from yelling. "what do you wan?" he wasn't quite sure how he felt about her. He didn't hate her, but now there was something there. Something..... that DID make him angry.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2012, 03:00 AM

Blair stopped when she got to him and looked at him, "I wanted to say sorry." she said as she looked at him. "I didn't know my brother was going to be there, I just wanted to have some fun and forget about my parents. You seemed like fun so sorry." she said as she looked at him. "my parents dont let me do much so i didn't tell them about you." she said and sighed, "well that is about all I can say, sorry again." she said and knew that there wasn't much to say. Turning she moved to make her way home.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 01-30-2012, 08:58 PM

Sighing, Alex felt horrible. He'd been a total jerk, and he knew it. "Wait!" he said before he could stop himself. Turning a bit red, he continued haltingly, "Look, I'm really sorry... i didn't.. I didn't stop and think.... all you've been is nice to me, I shouldn't have blown up like that........" He paused, and blushed even more, "If... if you don't mind, could we still be friends, despite my temper tantrum?"

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2012, 01:30 AM

Blair stopped when she heard him and turned to looked at him. Though when she heard him she smiled, "I would like that but I am warning you my parents aren't nice to werewolves." she said as she looked at him, "so if you hear something they said dont think that applies to me."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 02-01-2012, 01:50 AM

hanging his head, Alex said "sory about that, I let my temper get away from me that time..." If he'd had his tail out, it would be as far between his legs as he could. "And hey, if you don't want to be at your place, I dont' think my mom will mind too much." He didn't mention his dad.

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2012, 02:25 AM

Blair smiled at him, 'it is okay, anger at the best out of all of us osmetimes." she said as she smiled at him. She then nodded and smiled, "i would like that but are you sure that it is okay for me to come over?" she asked as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 02-02-2012, 02:06 AM

He nodded. "Yeah, it'd be no problem just.... try not to mention you're a vampire? My mom may figure it out, but so long as she can pretend otherwise... it'll make things easier.... okay?" he was very relived. "and thanks for you know.... giving me a second chance."

Palmoun

Old 02-02-2012, 02:30 AM

Blair nodded and smiled, "don't worry, I can act more human then I can a vampire." she said as she smiled at him and couldn't wait to see what was to come. "and no problem, we all deserve second chances." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 02-02-2012, 03:01 AM

Grinning, Alex said, "see you tomorrow." before rushing oof. He decided he was going to patch things up a bit. He felt horrible. He asked his mom about Blair, and smiling, she said something about her being his girlfriend, which caused Alex to blush. He had considered it for a moment, but he didn't want to rush, and he didn't want Blair to think he was creepy. Smiling, he fell asleep that night, dreaming about tomorrow.

(interesting twist about his dad by the way )

Palmoun

Old 02-02-2012, 03:32 AM

Blair smiled as she watched him go and then headed home. Her parents glared at her slightly when she got inside but she ignored them as she headed into her room. Laying on her bed she relaxed and went to sleep. She wished she could dream but it was a pleasent sleep and she hoped it ment something good was coming.

((what is it?))

Alex_Silvermane

Old 02-02-2012, 09:57 PM

((you know that war we were talking about? his dad's in it, and fighting against vampires, i figured, that there would be a war between two nations, with mixed populations, instead of the standard vamp vs were wolf, however, the racial prejudices and such still exist, and humans are relatively rare....... or common, up to you.))

Waking up the next morning with a stretch, Alex got dressed, and stumbled down stairs. Normally not a morning person, he found he ws strangely looking forward to school today. While he waited at the buss top, he wondered what he was going to say to Blair... He was worried she would think him weird or creepy or something.

Palmoun

Old 02-02-2012, 10:23 PM

((that sounds good and how about if they are uncommon))

Blair smiled as she woke up and streached a little bit. Heading downstairs she headed over to the fridge. pulling out a blood bag she sucked on it as she headed into her room and got changed. She finished her blood bag before heading out and couldn't wait to go to school and talk to Alex.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 02-05-2012, 04:50 AM

(sorry about the delay, totally forgot it was my turn XD))

As he entered the school building, Alex realized he hadn't talked about a meeting place for Blair. He knew that they had allot of classes together, but he wasn't sure if he'd get a chance to talk to her in the morning. Frustrated, and a bit anxious, he wandered the halls, half looking for her.

Palmoun

Old 02-05-2012, 09:56 PM

((it is okay))

Blair smiled when she finally got to school and looked around. She wondered when she would run into Alex and slowly started to wonder the hall and look for him. Yet when she got to class she ended up just sitting down at her desk and waiting to see him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 02-06-2012, 10:06 PM

Blushing, Alex sat down in his desk. He wished he'd gotten a chance to talk to Blair before class.... he'd wanted to talk o her about.... what his mom had mentioned. but alas, class was starting. He waved hi to Blair, then started to pay attention. "thank god it's Friday." he muttered under his breath.

Palmoun

Old 02-07-2012, 12:57 AM

Blair smield when she saw him wave and waved back as she settled into her chair. Class ended after a bit and she ran over to him, "hey, *I was wondering where you were." she said as she smiled at him