Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-21-2012, 05:35 PM

Merik looked utterly stunned, and his grin faded. He...hadn't been serious. Kai was his! But...why not? He hesitated a moment longer, before stepping to the cage. He slipped a key into the lock and opened the door slowly. "You do understand it won't be just Kai?" He questioned, wanting to make sure the black winged angel knew what he was getting himself into. He wasn't sure if Kai would be pleased or angry with the change, but, well, he wasn't doing it because he thought of Merik as his, he was just doing it because he'd liked the feelings Merik had brought. He would probably love seeing his lover in the bed.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 04-21-2012, 05:59 PM

Sage looked at the other seeing that the other's grin had faded completely off of his face. He faulted though when he heard the other say that it just wouldn't him and Kai. Did that mean that the human would be joining as well. He thought back to what the other said and then it all made sense to him. The human asked if he would joining He gritted his teeth. He would have to make do with it. Walking towards the front of the cage he waited for the other to unlock the door.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-21-2012, 06:22 PM

Merik stepped back, the door swinging. After thinking a moment longer, he whistled loudly. Upstairs, Beast's ears perked up, and he barreled towards the whistle. The hell hound made a ton of noise clattering down the stairs, and eventually stood next to Merik, eying the black haired angel.

The other angel's scent mixed with his masters, and the other had shown dominance. So the other was not to be touched. This one's scent, however, was still mostly foreign, and this one's scent wasn't protected. He could hunt this one, and he glanced to his master, hoping for the command. It never came, and Merik nodded toward the steps, indicating that Sage was to go first. "When we get to the top of these stairs, turn right, and you'll see another flight. Take those up...Then the third door on the left.

0ri0n83

Old 04-22-2012, 01:42 AM

Sage eyed the other male as he walked out of the cage as he found himself nodding his head. He wondered why the other had whistled, but he was soon given his answer when a rather large dog came bounding down the steps. It was a rather ugly looking sight to look at. He didn't question the other about its form. He quickly walked up the stairs and out of the cold basement. He soon found the stairs that led to the second floor.

Kai, who was still relaxing in the warm water, had now turned off the water. He began humming to himself as he moved the bubbled around in the tub. He stopped though and craned his neck towards the door when he heard footfalls on the steps and in the hallway outside of the room. He knew that it wasn't Merek since the footfalls were quieter. So who could it be? Sage? "Sage?" he called out.

Sage heard his name fall out of his angelic lover's lips, and he soon was rushing to the room where he heard it coming from. Rounding the corner of the door he immediately averted his eyes when he saw Kai's form underneath the water. Kai's eyes had widened a fraction of an inch. What was the other doing here? Had he escaped or had Merek let him leave?

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-22-2012, 02:51 AM

Beast walked close to Merik, who was on Sage's heels. He followed the angel up the stairs, and glanced to the bathroom as Sage called out. Merik reached out to grab Sage, however, the angel was already rushing into his bathroom.

Beast growled and lunged as well, though Merik commanded the male to sit. Beast, still growling, obeyed reluctantly. Merik moved into the open door, leaning against the wall. "Sage here...had decided to join us tonight." Merik informed the bathing male, eying the water happily.

0ri0n83

Old 04-22-2012, 05:15 AM

((I was thinking about it pretty soon all 3 of our RP's are going to be through E-mail because of the scenes))

Sage faltered a little bit when he heard the guteral growl from the rather large, grotesque looking dog, but let himself be dragged out of the room a little bit. He wanted to go back to the other, but the human, Merek was blocking the way. He craned his neck to try and hear what the other was saying.

Kai, who was still sitting in the water, tilted his head as he looked at the door where Merek was standing. What did the other mean? Joining him tonight? As the wheels in his mind began to work he let out a gasp, turned bright red, and then sunk deeper into the water until only his nose and eyes were poking from the top of the water.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-22-2012, 05:25 AM

(Lmao. Weird. Fun though. ^u^)

Merik raised an eyebrow, before finally turning away. "Hurry it up, Kai. We'll be waiting, alright?" He didn't wait for an answer, moving out of the room, gripping Sage by his elbow. He began to guide the black haired angel towards his own room, shutting Beast out of the room, and nudging Sage towards the bed.

He laid down on it himself, tucking his hands behind his head, and kicking his shoes off. "You'll like this." He stated gruffly. "It's quite a treat..."

0ri0n83

Old 04-22-2012, 05:56 AM

Before Sage could react he found himself being dragged by the hand like some fledgling down the end of the hallway. The door was thrown open, revealing a room that looked normal. There was a bed, a dresser, and a few things lying here and there. How could such unspeakable acts have happened in a place that seemed so...normal? He felt the other continue to tug him towards the bed, and he found himself sprawled out, face first, on the bed. Getting into a sitting position he scooted to the far side of the bed, away from the other, as he watched the human take off his shoes and lay back.

Kai, who had just finished with his bath, got out of the tub on shaky legs. Drying quickly he found himself getting dressed and then walking down the hallway on those same shaky legs. The door was closed, but he already knew that both Sage and Merek would be in the room waiting for him. Opening the door slowly he walked into the room, closing the door behind him. This was it. One more task and then freedom. He sat on the corner of the bed as he faced towards the other's waiting to be instructed on what he should do next.