Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 11:38 PM

She shrugged slightly as kuro spoke, waiting for the other girl to sit. Once she had she'd begin to ask what she had trouble with and then work out some math problems that would help with her issues. She seemed to fall into a strange calm, all her shyness disappearing. She seemed cheerful, almost happy. It was quite a change. She didn't pay attention to how the other girl looked at her, or anything other then the math.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2012, 12:19 AM

Kuro noticed how calm Audri was now, earlier she was spazzing out so much. "You seem to be enjoying yourself," she mentioned trying to regain herself, she was trying so hared to ignore the idiot that was the other girl who was seemingly drooling at Audri. Then again, Audri was oblivious what was she, immune to people obviously flirting with her? She looked at the math problems and scowled, "They expect you to know what this is? " she had a surprised look on her face before she caught herself "Ahem...I-I could do that..." she added.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 12:24 AM

"I like teaching" she remarked honestly. She didn't look up from the problems, oblivious even when as she shifted forward a little bit of her cleavage was visible. All that mattered was the girl understanding the problem. The girl seemed a little distracted but then again she always did. Audri wondered absently if she had A.D.D, not one to ever thing that someone could be flirting with her. Before she'd...developed she'd always been the wallflower and she was too naive to think anything had changed.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2012, 05:26 AM

Kuro looked at her revealed bosom, "Hmmm..." she looked bored, and loomed over Audri poking one of her boobies, "Bouncy..." she muttered, hers didn't jiggle quite that much.

"AHH! NO I HAD MY EYES ON THOSE FIRST!" said the other girl who practically jumped out from her chair.

"So...? I just wanted to see if they bounced."

"Of course they would!"

"Mine don't..."

"That's because your flat."

"Hrnnghhh..." Kuro gave her a doom gaze.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 04:15 PM

Audri let out a squeak of surprise and jumped back as she was poked, crossing her arms over her breasts protectively as she did so. She was too stunned to even think for a moment. She began to realize what was going on and began to blush deeply, irritation at being 'claimed' by the girl she barely knew making her equally angry at both of them. She began to shake her head, feeling her anger rise. Kuro speaking so casually didn't help either.

"OUT!" she yelled suddenly as she grabbed the girls arm and nearly through her out of the room. She turned towards Kuro then, her eyes flashing with anger. Her hands were curled into fists at her sides and she looked ready to hit the other woman... Yet she didn't. For a moment she simply glared at her before yelling again, this time at her.

"what the hell do you think you were doing! You NEVER touch a person there without their permission! Let alone as some stupid joke or curiosity! Y..You insensitive jerk!" She shouted before she turned and ran into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her but forgot to lock it. She began to sniffle a little, unsure. No one ever had done something like that before, she was so confused.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2012, 07:25 PM

Well at least now you'll be more aware of your surroundings. Kuro thought to herself, while she really didn't mean any harm, she felt pretty bad. She wasn't really sure what to do at the moment so she returned to the orb for now. The orb hovered about the room for a moment, until another demon popped out, or, rather was launched out of it.

"Look out below! Yikes!" Melodie practically flew into the bathroom, not on purpose, but she managed to land in the bath tub face first. "Owwww..."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:05 PM

Audri sensed something coming and turned, only to see the door she'd closed flying open and a pinkish red blur coming through it. She jumped back out of the way, her eyes still flecked with tears. She blinked and could only simply stare in sheer shock at the girl currently in her tub. What the hell? Was this another demon? She put her head in her hand and shook it slightly. Her life was never going to be normal again would it?

"Are...you alright?" She asked quietly as she approached the tub. She was still wiping her eyes a little as she gazed at the strange demon uncertainly. Still she had to make sure she wasn't hurt, no matter what she felt.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2012, 08:45 PM

Melodie got on her hands and knees looking around the room, until she heard the human's voice. "Oh..I'm fine, besides being launched across the room." She look at her and tilted her head "Are you crying, what happened?" Melodie wasn't one to pry into people's business but she couldn't help herself when it was a crying girl. "I'm sorry to bother you when you're feeling down, I think the orb just chooses us at will." she placed her finger on her chin.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 04:57 PM

Audri frowned slightly, uncertain and looked closer at the other woman for injuries as she answered only that she'd been launched across the room. She only looked up from the process as she realized the other girl noticed she'd been crying. She blushed a little and reached up to touch her face where the tear stains were. She wasn't use to people noticing... She blushed faintly and looked down to her feet.

"i just... someone surprised me and did something really inappropriate... i'm okay." She mumbled.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-08-2012, 05:08 PM

"Oh.." She wasn't sure what she meant but she soon stood back up and smiled at her. "Are you hungry? I am, what's to eat around here?" She looked around as she began to walk out from the bathroom. She wasn't paying attention and smacked her head against the wall. "Owww..who put that there?"

She then regained herself and continued to look about the place, brushing it off (the wall planting) untiol she tripped over her own feet, revealing her panties "Ugh..."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 06:07 PM

"I'm maybe you should sit down... " Audri suggested after a moments confusion. She gripped the other woman's arm and lead her towards the main room. She'd let her sit on the bed and then sit back. She grabbed a box of cookies she'd bought and held it out to the other woman. She could get more food from the cafeteria and would soon, but for nwo she'd let the girl snack on the cookies.

"Are you okay?"

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2012, 01:23 AM

Melodie rubbed her head and nodded, "I'll be fine, this is nothing!" she gave a thumbs up. When she handed her a cookie her eyes beamed at the sight of food and began to nibble on it. She looked at Audri and flapped her wings, "I feel awesome to get out of there, you wouldn't believe how stiff certain parts of my body are, can I go take a walk?" She thought of asking her since it seemed she didn't want her going off on her own.

"I mean I won't if you don't want me too, I just thought it would be nice to run around outside again...it's been a long time since I saw the sun."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Audri started to ask the other woman if she was sure but she was already talking. She frowned, not so sure about this. The other girls... what would they say? well... if she could get a uniform to fit the other it might work. They'd probably just assume it was another student right? She sighed, inwardly thinking her soft heartedness would get her in trouble. Still she would give the girl a chance to see the sun. It felt to cruel not to.

"Alright... but you have to let me fit you with a uniform, stay with me, and look human... and if you can act human. I need everyone to assume you're just another student at this school"

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-13-2012, 11:35 PM

Melodie jumped off the bed and immediately hugged her. "Oh, thank you! " Of course she had no problems turning human she just had to get rid of her wings and tail. "Umm..I don't know if your clothes would fit me.." She looked down at her cleavage, she had a pretty impressive rack as did some of the others. "I have the perfect disguise, I'll just say I'm your cousin visiting, and stuff." She thought it was a good idea at least.

"I dunno, I'd be lying though, but I don't want you to get in trouble because of us."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 09:46 PM

"They will... You're going to have to turn human for me though" Audri admitted with a blush. She dressed in a way that hid it, even got slightly larger uniforms then she needed, but she was well endowed. She tugged the other girl to her closet. Quickly she'd get out one of her uniforms and began to measure the other woman. She didn't say anything, simply glad not to be wearing things that were revealing....

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2012, 07:23 PM

Melodie nodded and quickly changed, then she looked at the other girl with a confused look, "Did I put it on right?" She wasn't aware but she managed to put it on backwards, she wasn't the best at human clothing, it felt kinda funny, and itchy. She was in her complete human form now which was just a lack of wings and a tail. She noticed the blush on the girls face and started to blush as well, "What are you so red in the face for? Did I do something weird?"

Then she looked out the window and saw other girls walking around, "Wow there's a lot of you around here...is this world purely female?" She had to question this because she thought that the world may have had changed while she was sealed away.