Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-20-2012, 03:20 AM

Her eyes went to him as she stood in the kitchen wearing a white sundress and had her hair back in a loose ponytail. Miriam blushed as he was only in the towel she had used to cover him. "Morning. I hope I didn't wake you. I thought you'd be asleep still. Here, sit down and have some breakfast." She said softly as she made a plate of bacon, eggs, and some fried potatoes for him on the dining room table.

The woman said nothing about the stone she had found in his clothes. His clothes were on the back of his chair and they were clean as well as patched as best she could. But sewing up wounds was good practice for her sewing skills. Miriam made a plate for herself as she grabbed two cups and a quart of fresh milk. She sat across from him and offered him a glass of milk. "So, are you feeling better today?" Her eyes went to her plate as she started to eat.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 09-28-2012, 04:23 AM

(Nice avatar. I am do for a change, but I am a cheepo, maybe we can figure out something tomorrow. So excited))

Gaven nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the other talk. "I thought I was quiet," he grumbled to himself. Turning to face the other he tried his best to smile at the other. There was still the hurdle of assessing if this healer was a threat to him. He knew that she was an angel, but he wasn't sure if she had called for reinforcements yet. If he was lucky, she hadn't. It would be a completely different thing all together if she had. Though, if she had called them, the best time would have been when he was unconscious.

Gaven eyed the table when he heard the angel ask him to sit down. He glanced at the chairs and let out a small, hopefully unnoticeable gasp, as he eyed the clothes that were laid across the back of the chair. He noticed that the pockets looked rather flat. The stone? How could he have been so foolish!? Now he was never going to get to stay here on Earth. The stone was his ticket to freedom. He swallowed, as he pulled his chair out, and sunk into the chair, not making much eye contact with the angel. His mind was racing with possibilities of what he would say, what he would do to throw the other off of his trail.

A plate of food was placed in front of him. He eyed it hungrily as he picked up the nearby fork. He didn't care much for the food of mortals, since his own taste had become acquired to the food of the underworld, but right now food was the only thing that was staving off of what would be an awkward silence. As he chewed, he looked towards the angel, swallowed and said,"I guess I am alright." He moved his injured arm a little. "You stitched me right up." He was trying to stay light and happy, but the background he knew that he would need to confront her about being an angel. He glanced around the room, figuring out a makeshift escape route if things should turn south. He didn't know where the stone was, but then again he could always attempt to steal it again. Her guard was down as well. He placed his fork down on the plate as he locked his gaze with that of the angel's and said," So when were you going to tell me what you were."

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-28-2012, 05:06 AM

((Thanks. Maybe. Me, too! I can't wait to see you!))

Miriam ate quietly across from her patient and nodded as he said he was feeling better. "I'm glad." The angel said softly to him before looking up at him, nervously. "What do you mean? I'm human. Like you." She said before looking away and trying not to blush. Her eyes closed as she took another bite of her food and sipped her milk. "Is the fever making you say such weird things?" Miriam asked him as she stood and took her plate over to be washed. The angel wondered if she should have called for back-up when she found the stone.

0ri0n83

Old 09-29-2012, 01:09 AM

Gaven glanced at the other as he heard her speak. He snickered. What was she talking about. It was clear as day that she was an angel. He figured as well that it was as clear as day as well that he was a demon. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything to the other. He cleared his throat as he looked at the food on his plate. Thoughts running through his head. Anything to take her mind off of the question that he had just said,"What? Did I say what?" He hoped that the other had bought what he had said. It was too soon to say anything more about how he knew that the other was an angel. "I guess the fever still is effecting me. Maybe after I am done I should retire for the rest of the day." He also needed to look for the stone that wasn't in his pants pocket. He stared down at his food again thinking of what more he could say. He took a swig of his milk before he said," So I guess tell me a little about yourself.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 10-16-2012 at 02:28 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 10-02-2012, 03:25 AM

She heard him snicker and looked back at her patient as his aura started to become stronger. Miriam gasped before looking at the dishes she had in the sink. Her eyes closed as she tried to figure out what to say to him without revealing too much. The angel knew his fever was broken last night but when he went along with it, she was surprised. "I can show you to your room when you are finished with your breakfast. "Well, my name is Miriam. I have been here for a few years now. I am the healer to the local village. What about you?" Her eyes went to him as she finished washing most of the dishes. She stood at the sink with her arms crossed under her chest.

0ri0n83

Old 10-16-2012, 04:16 AM

((Nice avatar change. Speaking of a completely different topic, what are you doing this weekend?))

Gaven could see the angel's subtle movements as she shifted in front of him uncomfortably. He could tell that the information that he had just divulged was making the other uneasy. Maybe he had come off as a bit too strong. Maybe he should tone it down a bit. The angel in front of him. So her name was Miriam. "Miriam," he said quietly as he let each syllable roll of his tongue. It had a nice ring to it. A healer. Well that explained why she was so good at putting him back together. Before he could even stop himself he said," My name is Gaven." Biting his lip, he looked towards the other. Why had he just said that? Was he stupid? He swallowed as he thought of what to say next. Anything to change the subject. "So," said Gaven as he shifted nervously. "I never properly thanked you for healing me. You know a complete stranger and all."

As he mulled over what the other had said he tried to figure out what he could say to Miriam without giving too much away about who he was exactly. He figured that the other wouldn't take it too kindly to know that there was a demon in the house. Then again, she already knew too much. She was an angelic healer after all. "I guess you could say I am a wanderer of sorts." Now to explain away his injuries. "I ran into a local gang, and they didn't like the way that I looked at them," lied Gaven as he broke eye contact with the other. He didn't know why he felt so uneasy lying to the other. It usually came as second nature to him.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 10-16-2012, 08:15 PM

Her eyes went to him as he said her name, listening to the way he said it made her blush a little. Miriam smiled as he introduced himself as Gaven and looked at him, feeling that he wasn't lying to her about that much. She shook her head when he started to talk about healing his wounds and giggled a bit. "Healing is my job. The only thanks I need is knowing that there is another healthy person living out the rest of their lives happy and healthy." The angel felt like she was talking to an actual person not a demon until he lied about how he got his injuries and knew that the gang was probably angels. She knew she had to remind herself with the powers of the stone before he was healthy enough to leave. Miriam knew she probably did her job too well but when it came to healing others she could not help but do her best to make them happy and healthy.

Her teachings told her to call for help and turn the demon thief in. But her heart told her that this person was in need and that they had not wronged her so why should she wrong them? She looked at the floor as an awkward silence fell between them but there was not much need for conversation was there? The angel walked over to the table and poured another glass of milk but continued to stand as she thought to herself.

0ri0n83

Old 10-20-2012, 03:14 AM

Gaven heard the other's voice and found himself breaking out into a toothy grin. He loved watching the angel's mind running around itself as it tried to come up with a logical explanation for why he was doing what he did. Pushing in the chair, he walked over to the window as he looked out the window. The sun was out, the birds, were singing, and he found himself smiling as well. Maybe he could stay here for a bit, only to observe the other. If he was going to live with humans, or with someone that was pretending to live like a human.

He needed to get the stone first though, and until he did find that he would play nice with the other. The stone meant everything to him. It was his key to becoming human again and gaining his mortal life back. The house that they were currently both in wasn't all that big. It was only a matter of time. He looked to one of the trees as he saw a bird land in it. "Maybe we should go outside. I heard the country air does the body good. Am I right?"

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 11-03-2012, 07:43 PM

Miriam looked over at him as he walked towards the window and listened to the birds who were calling to her. Her eyes closed as she hummed the song she sang to the birds but blushed as she remembered that Gaven was here and stopped humming. "Yeah. Sure. Let's go for a walk." She said quickly before grabbing a white floppy hat and basket. She had morning chores she had to do yet and being outside would probably be better for both of them. Except she wasn't sure when the angel guard would be dropping in to check on her. The light purple haired female looked at the man she had healed before walking towards the door. "Shall we go outside then? I have some chores I have to do anyway." Her scent brushed his nose as she walked by him and waited by the door.

0ri0n83

Old 11-16-2012, 03:52 AM

His supernatural hearing picked up on the faint humming sound, and he found himself smiling as well. She did have a beautiful voice. He wanted to hear more of it, in more than one way. Finding himself nodding to her, he suddenly noticed that he was still unclad. Blushing, he reached for his clothing. Turning away from the other, he began to dress, trying to be as discreet as possible. Once his pants were zipped, he reached for the shirt as well. Once he was dressed he looked to the other and said," Alright, thanks for taking a walk with me. I know you must be busy." He thought for a moment. He was pretty sure that he could take care of himself even in his weakened state. Turning to see Miriam again, he gasped. He was amazed what a bag and a hat could do to change someone's image. "You look beautiful," said Gaven as he glanced at her.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 11-16-2012 at 03:54 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 11-19-2012, 03:56 PM

She looked back at him to see why he took so long and blushed as her humming stopped. Miriam covered her mouth as the man as he to get dressed without her knowing even though it was too late. Her eyes stayed on the floor as he spoke to her while only her head nodded in acknowledgement. "You're welcome. My chores should not take long." The woman said as she raised her eyes to his face and blushed at his compliment. "Thank you." Miriam said before looking away and holing onto her basket and hat tighter before stepping outside into the sunshine, waiting for her guest to see what he would do. "We can go to garden first or would you rather just walk?" She asked as she tried not to fidget due to nervousness.

0ri0n83

Old 11-28-2012, 04:36 AM

Gaven listened to the other as she continued to talk. He could see the tinge of embarrassment on her features, and he figured that he had something to do with it. Glancing up at the other once she was outside in the sunshine, he felt his mouth fall open a little. Miriam was beautiful when she was in the building, but now with the light shining down on her, she was truly breathtaking. Sighing, he followed after her as he tried to figure out what to say. His words were running rampant in his mind, and he had to let out another sigh to get himself to calm down a little. "I wouldn't mind going to the garden." He figured that the more that he knew about his surroundings the better it would be. "That is if you are willing to walk with me there."

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM

Her eyes went to Gaven as she heard him sighing and wondered if he was okay. Miriam brushed her hair back as she held her basket between them and looked at their surroundings. She started to hum again as they walked towards the vegetable garden she kept behind her house. Her herb garden was also nearby since she used herbs regularly. "We can walk there. I need to get some more herbs but I want to check on some of my vegetables." Miriam said to Gaven as they passed a small chicken coop where she got her eggs. The angel walked to the edge of the vegetable garden and kneeled down in front of her carrot plants. "Is there any vegetables that you like or dislike?" Her eyes went to him as she looked over her shoulder.

0ri0n83

Old 12-16-2012, 05:07 AM

He found himself nodding almost immediately, which he then soon regretted. He was a demon for Satan's sake. Not some weak minded follower. She, however, currently had the upper hand against him since she had the stone that would guarantee his mortality again. Right now he was practically stuck here, so he might as well at least try to show some form of enjoyment when he was with her. Which for some odd reason he was having a harder and harder time to hide. He didn't want to admit it, but in some odd kind of way he was really enjoying his time with Miriam.

As the two of the continued to walk, he noticed that she was humming to herself still. He smiled, as he leaned in a little to get a better listen. She had stopped suddenly, and he had backed away almost with a hint of regret as the other began rummaging around on the ground. He was not too familiar with earthly foods, but he knew what vegetables were, and what eggs were as well. He thought for a moment on the other's questions. "Well," he began. [B"I like all kinds of vegetables."[/B] He hoped that being too vague wouldn't peak the others. "Whatever you make," he added as he let a smile grace his demonic features.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 12-18-2012, 04:24 AM

Miriam listened to his answer and blushed a little as he smiled at her but smiled back at him. "I have potatoes, carrots, and corn in the house. I'll pick some onions and some cucumbers." She said before starting to hum and dig through the dirt to find the ripe vegetables. The angel worked quietly as she hummed to herself and almost forgot she was Gaven. Her eyes went to him as she wiped some sweat from her forehead before putting the veggies into her basket. The angel wiped her hands on the grass to get off most of the soil. "There. Some herbs next." Miriam picked up her basket and moved towards the plot that looked like weeds. "There's Basil for stomach aches, Rosemary for pain, Cardamom for nausea, Cilantro for fevers, and Aloe Vera for burns." She said while pointing them out to him.

0ri0n83

Old 01-12-2013, 04:26 AM

Gaven continued to watch the other dig in the dirt. He quirked an eyebrow at it. How odd, food being in the ground. Must be a human thing. If he wanted food, all he had to do was ask a maid or servant for it, and it was immediately brought to him. His eyes roamed over her body as she shuffled in the dirt, and he found himself licking his lips a little. Mentally smacking himself he stood straighter, and instead turned his eyes towards the sky as he scanned the horizon. The morning sun was beginning to rise higher into the sky signalling that the afternoon would so be upon him. Soon after that another day would be wasted. He needed to get the stone and get out of there as soon as possible. The more time that he spent here, the more time he would let the angels have more time in finding him.

Glancing back to Miriam again he noticed that she was done collecting all of the vegetables. He listened as he heard Miriam talk about the different kinds of herbs. The different remedial properties that each of them had amazed him. He shrugged his shoulders a little bit as he got out the residual kinks in them. Maybe that aloe vera would do him some good. He still had some slight burns after all from the arch angels arcane magic.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-07-2013, 09:50 PM

She looked up at Gaven then back at the herbs in front of her. Miriam picked some of the Aloe Vera, Cilantro, and Rosemary before standing and brushing off the dirt from her dress. The angel leaned back a little bit and stretched out her back as she smiled. "Well, the gardening is done. I just need to feed my animals and collect the chicken eggs." Her eyes went to Gaven as she bent down to pick up her basket. She started to walk over to the partially enclosed animal pens. The wind blew through her pale purple hair as walked towards the animals. "Do you like animals, Gaven?" Miriam asked as she tried to find something that interested him as well.

((Sorry it took so long for a short post like that.))

0ri0n83

Old 03-04-2013, 12:57 AM

((I'm one to talk about posting short things, or taking forever to post something. Anywho it was cheaper fixing the computer than getting a new one)).

Gaven eyed the angel as he saw her bend down to gather the herbs that were in front of her. Smooth arms, neat hair that was being lightly tousled in the air, and a lean sensual- NO. Gaven shook his head as he turned his gaze to look at anything other than Miriam. This wasn't happening! He was not falling in love with an angel. Especially, not one that he had just met. Did that make it okay if he knew her for a long time to fall in love with her? Absolutely not! Gaven kicked at the ground in agitation, which sent up little clouds of dirt as he moved it around with his foot. He barely caught what the other had said. Something about animals. Mmm. He could surely go for some chicken right now, or possibly even a rare steak, but he knew that most angels abhorred the killing of animals, much less eating one.

He cleared his throat before he answered with," I haven't had much interaction, with animals that is. I have an umber* pega--," he stopped. He knew that the other probably knew that he was a demon, but in the event that she didn't he didn't want to shed notice onto it. "I guess pegasus isn't the right word for it. He can fly around, but you know with like enchantments and stuff. Horses can't fly in real life." He blew out a sigh, hoping that he was still as good a fibber as he thought he was. He cleared his throat again, this time a little more forcibly as he added,"So obviously you like animals. Do you have a favorite kind?"

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 05-01-2013 at 06:43 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 04-19-2013, 12:13 AM

Her eyes went to him as he cleared his throat and listened to him speak. The purple-haired woman seemed a bit confused as he stopped himself from talking about something. Miriam realized he was talking about a horse and smiled as she looked at him. "Yeah." She said softly before remembering how much fun flying with those horses with wings. It was hard to agree with his lie since any lie she told would lead to punishment later on.

Listening to him sigh and clear his throat brought her back to their conversation. "What kind do I like. Well, I like horses, kittens, puppies, and rabbits. Anything that is not slimey, scaley, or mean." She said as they got closer to her animal pens. There was a black and white cow munching on some hay, a chicken coop with brown hens running around and a white rooster to guard them. The last pen was empty as the gate was wide open. Miriam just sighed as she took a carrot from her basket. "Excuse me, my friend seemed to have let herself out."

She walked towards some of the trees but you could see a lake behind them. Her eyes went to the clearing as she started to whistle and call for her missing animal. "River...carrot time..." The purple-haired woman said as she looked for a sign of her friend. A pure white mare with a grey nose and feet came running towards her.

0ri0n83

Old 05-01-2013, 07:36 PM

((Now I can't stop thinking about freaking Taco Bell...Can't wait until Friday))

Gaven let out a sigh as he listened to the other talk. How could he have been so comfortable around Miriam? He had just met this woman, an angel no less, he should be the exact opposite. This was troubling indeed. They came to a paddock-like area where there were many fences lined up. There was a cow munching on some of the hay that was left in a pile on one side of the paddock. He continued to eye the animal that was there when he heard Miriam say that a friend had let herself out of her pen. Friend? This peaked his interest. What friend was she talking about. Surely, no one that would pose a threat to him. Maybe it was some kind of an animal.

He followed after Miriam as the two of them wandered around through a heavily wooded area that led to a clearing. A pure white mare came running up to them. Gaven backed up a ways, and off to the side. He didn't know if this animal meant him harm. Sure, it looked like a normal horse, but that didn't mean anything in the slightest. His pegasus looked normal due to glamour effects when they were out and about in the moral world. So, this could possibly be no different. "So, that's River," he said as he looked towards the pair.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-02-2013, 04:28 AM

((Us, too....))

The white horse stood in front of Miriam and neighed before taking a carrot from her basket and offering it to the horse. Miriam held it out in her hand towards her white horse and smiled as it took the carrot from her hand. Her purple eyes stayed on the creature as she stroked its head between the eyes. River stood there and ate the carrot from Miriam's hand before looking over at the man she was with. The horse snorted at the man and seemed to become angry. "River, what's wrong?" She asked as she remembered that River only reacted like towards demons.

Miriam stood near her horse and looked at Gaven before leading the horse back to her pen. She whispered to her horse while trying to calm herself. The angel wondered what she should do now that she knew without a doubt...Gaven was a demon. But then why did he have that stone? Her eyes closed as she sighed and brushed her horse's mane.

0ri0n83

Old 05-09-2013, 02:30 AM

Gaven could tell immediately that this wouldn't end well. He didn't like horses on the best of days, well earth horses that was. He was in love with his pegasus, but this was, well, an entirely different animal. Gaven took a step back as he eyed the horse. He knew that, what was its name, River would be able to sense his demonic aura from a mile away and it unnerved him. He didn't like being surprised. Not one bit. He was glad when Miriam didn't seem too phased by the interaction that he had just had as she led the horse back to the paddock area. Following after her at a sedate pace, he tried to look at the things around him so he could get a better idea of how to escape in the event that he found the stone. If? No, he would find the stone, and then he would be able to become human again.

His stomach growled again. It was possible that he was hungry again even though he had just eaten. He looked at the sky and noticed that the sun was beginning to make its trip towards the west. It was far from setting, but with its position in the sky he knew that it was well past noon.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-11-2013, 03:44 AM

Miriam stood there with River lost in her thoughts as she tired to figure her situation out. No matter how much she wanted to say that Gaven was human. Evidence started to show that her thoughts were wrong. She needed to figure out what to do next but those thoughts were interrupted by the growls of Gaven's stomach. Her light purple eyes went to the boy as a smile found its way onto her face. "I guess it's time for lunch?" The purple-haired woman looked back at her horse before moving towards the door of the stall. River looked over at Gaven and snorted as a warning before walking away from the pair. "Sorry about her attitude. I don't know what has gotten into her." Miriam said to Gaven before standing next to him.

The angel started to walk towards her house. "Let's go back and I'll make you some lunch." She smiled at him while holding the basket of fresh herbs and vegetables. Miriam tried to keep her mind off of the fact that he was a demon but someone thing kept bringing it to the forefront of her mind. "What would you like? I got some smoked fish yesterday. Does that sound good?" Her purple eyes went to him as she waited for his answer.

0ri0n83

Old 07-10-2013, 04:38 AM

Gaven found himself smiling at the other as he returned the other's gaze. He felt his cheeks begin to warm up, a completely human reaction to being embarrassed. He hadn't felt that in a long time. "Y-Yeah," he managed to mumble out. He began following Miriam back to the paddock where she let her horse go passed its gates. Gaven glared at the horse. He didn't much care for its company. He didn't know what it was about animals, but they, well, had this sixth sense to tell when things were amiss even though there was nothing visibly or audibly wrong. He thought about what the other had said. The fish sounded good. He had bread and some other vegetarian things earlier so some meat would do him some good. "That sounds good to me," said Gaven as he agreed immediately.

Gaven still needed to look for the stone, and the best time to do it would be when the other was occupied with something else. Besides, it was his originally she had no right to take it from him, even though he took it from the angels earlier. What the other didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Besides, if she asked him he could always say that he bought it from somewhere on the black market, rather than that he stole it himself. Miriam was nice, even though she was an angel but the longer he spent with her the more she would become a liability to herself and especially himself.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 07-10-2013, 06:17 AM

She noticed his smile as well a slight blush come to his face. Miriam looked around the sunlit forest as she waited for his answer because she did not want to pressure him. Her eyes went back to him as he answered her question and smiled. The purple-haired woman wondered what thoughts were going through his mind after that incident with River. Even before earning her wings, animals were one of her favorite things in the world. Sunsets and nature were just as important to her since another she seen how difficult it was to create each scene. The wind blew through her hair again as they got closer to her cabin.

Miriam noticed Gaven was deep in thought again. Thinking back to their meeting and what happened since then. She knew there was a strong chance that he was a demon disguising himself. The stone found in his clothes seemed familiar to her. Her eyes closed as she tried to clear her thoughts so she did not make a mistake. Getting closer to the cabin, Miriam looked back at Gaven. "So, I'll start on lunch. Um...if you wouldn't mind, chopping some wood for me?" She asked him, softly.